You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-14 17:29:00

The Moon

Hello everyone, I have just discovered this site and the YouTube channel Cosmic Agency and think it is wonderful.
The contact intel is mind blowing, however the information stating that NASA never landed on the moon in 1969 because it is impossible to do so, is contradictory to the Zeta Talk site.

The Zetas claim that we did land on the moon at that time. However they also persist the narrative that planet X/ Nibiru is heading for Earth.

There is also another site ‘Channeling Eric’ that have channelled the deceased astronauts and various notable scholars and all have confirmed that we did indeed land on the moon in 69.

Who are we to believe here?

Apologies if this subject has been covered many times.

Thanks all.

#2 2022-11-14 20:15:34

Happy

Re: The Moon

Hi there Beatleincaravan, smile

And welcome to the forum!

The "astronauts on the moon" narrative is probably one of the most successful disinfo-campaigns driven by the controllers. It has many purposes: population control, covert money allocations, hiding 'too advanced' technologies, history falsification, etc.. But it will be of no gain if I simply told you that the info you believed to be true is false. For you to accept that, you would need my perspective - which you don't have. Simply stated: You need to take your own first steps in this.

If you are new to this althogether, you are strongly encouraged to start with viewing at least the first 20 videos on Cosmic Agency's YouTube channel. Then you will get some sense of how groundbreaking and genuine this information is. But please beware: If you arrive from a mainstream culture and manner of thinking, you probably cannot avoid to become somewhat frustrated while attempting to put it all into your own perspective. That's where some stumble emotionally, both because we face difficult statements by our fellow members, and also because it's not easy to hold back. It's important that we manage to hold on to our maturity in this, particularly with each other.

But I suggest you start using this site actively. We have transcripts of almost every video Gosia has made on the "Transcripts" page. There you'll find a search-engine, too, and if you do like our dear member Jupiter suggested, you can use double-quotes to search for more than one keyword - like "immersion pod". Some very relevant transcripts will come up if you write in some of the keywords you mention yourself: "astronauts", "NASA", etc.

In the forum you also find links to interviews of Gosia and the team given in a "sticky" thread in the forum. In those interviews she is often asked basic questions, and that might be helpful. And whatever you may wonder about, you are free to ask here in the forum, of course.

...aaand I look forward to see you around. smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2022-11-14 20:31:37

Jupiter 9

Hello Beatleincaravan,

I would say that since we 'create' the reality we are living in with our mind based on our beliefs and ideas, then everyone's perspective is valid. Before I woke up, when I was living in the mainstream science cosmology, I believed that the moon landing was real, so it was real for me back then. Now I have different information and more expanded cosmology and it isn't real for me now.

So for the people that believe it happened they create and live in a reality where it did happen. And for the people that don't believe it happened they create and live in a reality where it didn't happen. And they vibrationally create perception agreements with the other people and ETs for which the moon landing didn't happen and share the same reality.

The realities and timelines are fractured and we don't all live in the same reality and timeline.

This is a good transcript/video where Aneeka talks about this.

Beatleincaravan wrote:

And I made a comment to this very important question here to not derail the thread.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#4 2022-11-14 20:36:16

Jupiter 9

Oh hello there Happy. What a pleasant surprise seeing you back in the forum. smile Welcome back!

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#5 2022-11-14 21:18:41

Happy

Thank you, Jupiter! smile It feels good to be back. And thank you for keeping it up all this time! Without you and your fellow members we wouldn't have this little space to roam around. You all make it worth the effort. smile

... I guess me trying to sneak back in unnoticed was somewhat... ... uhm... roll

#6 2022-11-14 23:57:29

Hi everyone and thanks for the replies. I think I’ve got a lot of reading and catching up to do.

I’ll start watching every episode from the very beginning.

#7 2022-11-15 16:05:21

ro2778

All the destruction accounted for by Niburu and the appearence of a reflective body in the sky is basically the history of Tiamat (now the asteroid belt). As for the moon here is a collection of resources, not just cosmic agency:

This Taygetean disclosure says the moon is a repurposed Andromedan biosphere ship that was damaged in the Tiamat war and then used to stabalise the Earth in its new orbit after that cataclysm. E.g., Pleiadian Knowledge https://youtu.be/Kmdz5uTpfqU

Another presentation about the moon from Federation sources: https://youtu.be/foQaVW7KeyY (this is the interstellar medium, the french lady that first put Robert and Gosia in contact with the Taygetans)

Other data from remote viewers and Earth cultures:
A gifted remote viewer and Zen Buddhist, John Vivanco, who wrote a book called, The time before the secret words looked at the Moon and much like Ingo Swann these guys often get caught up in all sorts of fun e.g., in his book Penetration.
One of the fascinating things he discovered was the origin of the moon isn't as told, summarised from this article as well (https://doowansnewsandevents.wordpress. … -the-moon/)

Moon facts /anomolies
1) 5th largest natural satellite in our solar system, but as a proportion of its size to our planets size, it is huge and a massive outlier.
2) The diameter of the moon is 2,160 miles and is roughly 238,000 miles from Earth. It just so happens that this results in a perfect total eclipse of the sun from the Earth's surface, which is mathematically improbable to say the least! Issac Asimov put it this way: "There is no astronomical reason why the Sun and Moon should fit so well. It is the sheerest of coincidences and only the Earth among all of the planets is blessed in this fashion".
3) Our moon is the only one of the solar system that has a stationary almost circular orbit around its planet (Earth). Even stranger is that the Moons centre of mass is almost 6,000ft closer to the Earth than dead centre, which should make it wobble. But it doesn't. So something is controlling the moons orbit with precise altitude, course and speed.
4) We only ever see one side of the moon from our vantage point down here. We never see 40% of its surface.
5) When Apollo 12 jettisoned the ascent stage and it hit the moon, seismic monitors on the surface picked up reverberations for over an hour. With Apollo 13 it reverberated for over 3 hours. So the Moon rings like a bell, as though it's hollow inside (*if you believe we went to the moon).
6) The moon rocks are magnetic, but the moon has no magnetic field. (*if you believe we went to the moon).
7) The dust on the surface of the moon, is not from the rocks on the moon. Counter to how dust forms on Earth where the dust comes from the rocks and have the same chemical composition. (*if you believe we went to the moon).

Earth culture references:
1) Proselenes of greece, were a group that lived in the mountainous region of Greece called Arcadia. They were called Proselenes because it literally means 'before the moon' and the ancient greeks referred to them as people that had lived here before the moon arrived. Their ancient records say the moon arrived in orbit between 11,000 and 13,500 years ago.
2) In Bolivia there an ancient site near lake Titicaca called Tiahuanacu, built 13,000 years ago. There are symbols on the walls at this site which may point to the moon coming into orbit around the Earth at a specific moment in time.
3) In Colombia, the natives of the Bogata highlands, commonly reference historical events with "In the earliest times, when the Moon was not yet in the Heavans"
4) Finally in Africa, according to Zulu legend the moon was brought here hundreds of generations ago by 2 brothers of alien form. Presumably this is Enki and Enlil. But the Zulu call them Muwani and Muponcu.

Conclusion: The Moon is a spaceship and what we see from Earth is a projection which is paper thin. The Moon is actually a biosphere ship from Andromedan race. Here is an example of one of their smaller biospheres - this time a triangular craft that is currently stationed behind the moon today (this craft was spotted in the battle over Nuremberg 1561, and was drawn / painted as it entered the battle at a late stage, see the black triangle in the picture here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_ce … _Nuremberg ), to give some idea of the complexity of their engineering.

Part 1: https://youtu.be/hIg2VJ1hDdI
Part 2: https://youtu.be/N0rHlkS1xm0
Part 3: https://youtu.be/4hZFIK4MWn8

Once you have covered that, take a look at what the Farsight institute found when they remote viewed a specific object on the moon. This is even more fun for us, because we know what the moon is. The remote viewers are blinded to their target, but the person leading the remote viewing team does know the target, and so they are susceptible to something called analytic overlay. That means, they know they are remote viewing the moon and so interpret the data through that filter. However, change the filter to Andromedan Biosphere badly damaged by nuclear weapons in the Tiamat wars and listen to the data the blinded remote viewers come up with!: https://youtu.be/Qi6pzRinAEE

For fun, ocasionally the Moon hologram must refresh! https://youtu.be/_3axPn65MGM

* Just to be clear, we didn't go to the Moon, the landings were faked by Kubrick as revealed in his film The Shining. Pay particular attention to the scene with the young boy, wearing the Apollo sweater, playing on the carpet that looks like a launch pad. He then stands up (lift-off) and walks to Room 237 i.e., ~237,000km the distance between Earth and Moon (In those days). This was Kubricks confession, although he probably didn't have much choice to participate in creating the Moon landings: https://youtu.be/S6bZzFlj35s

#8 2022-11-15 17:24:39

Thank you for all the numerous information. I will study it all.

#9 2022-11-16 07:31:18

mitkobs

I want to point that fake reality is fake reality. Lie is a lie. Delusion is a delusion. And truth is truth. What really is truly happened and happening is what matters. But this self illusion and believing in lies is used to mitigate past traumatic experiences that people are not ready to face currently. Nevertheless the past how it is no matter how traumatic and disgusting was been have to be faced and people will not change for the better until they heal with realizing own negative deeds.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-11-16 07:35:06)

#10 2022-11-18 05:37:51

Yankee

I watched the Interstellar Mediator video. She said the moon Matrix is down by 80% due to the failing nuclear reactors on the moon, we're basically mostly free now, the Earth frequency is rising because of it, and it's going to be kaput when a couple more reactors fail, which the Federation is letting happen to gradually transition out of the Matrix frequency and back into the Earth's natural 5D frequency in a way that is hopefully smooth enough that it doesn't leave the Earth biosphere open to solar flares, but it sounds like the final bit is going to happen suddenly one day when a reactor fails and many people are going to react unpredictably to the shock of reality (not good). Could happen tomorrow, could be years.

I don't recall Gosia's contacts putting things in quite this way? More so that after thousands of years the Matrix frequency and egregors are things baked into our species now that we have to change ourselves and aren't going away just by ceasing the suppressive frequencies blasted from the moon.

If I'm summarizing things accurately, of course. I'm probably missing something.

#11 2022-11-18 09:17:08

ro2778

I shared the link to show another source who claims the Moon isn’t a rock but that doesn’t mean all information fits with this contact, that’s more of a New Age, ascension / event narrative. As you explain there have been many topics from this contact on ascension and the matrix essentially being an individual journey and mental construct. Although if you go to the beginning it did sound a little more new age at times, but that was framed by how Gosia was asking questions due to her beliefs at the time. So it’s up to you to decided what you what to believe based on wherever you are in your journey.

#12 2022-11-18 10:02:42

RoadtoSamadhi

Beatleincaravan wrote:

Hello everyone, I have just discovered this site and the YouTube channel Cosmic Agency and think it is wonderful.
The contact intel is mind blowing, however the information stating that NASA never landed on the moon in 1969 because it is impossible to do so, is contradictory to the Zeta Talk site.

The Zetas claim that we did land on the moon at that time. However they also persist the narrative that planet X/ Nibiru is heading for Earth.

There is also another site ‘Channeling Eric’ that have channelled the deceased astronauts and various notable scholars and all have confirmed that we did indeed land on the moon in 69.

Apologies if this subject has been covered many times.

Thanks all.

We are all creator gods or more importantly we have the ability to manifest from source.

Regressive goal is to take our soul or subconscious and mind control it so they can get us to manifest their fake nibiru friends so we can manifest our own disaster.  Nibiru more than likely a vector to be used for attack thru subconscious medium.

Whatever we believe, or like the placebo effect , happens.  I recall the story on here of the man who froze himself to death in a room temperature train because the poor guy really believed from the bottom of his heart the train was really that cold.

ON THE FLIP SIDE

The regressive tulpas (which I believe is the main complaint and antagonizers) cannot manifest as well or at all.  Their only choice left is to get our dummies, you and I to manifest our own nightmares by pushing it into the mainstream consciousness thru media that suffering is just an inescapable thing called nature  and go get used to it.   No.  We deserve love, happiness, health, and a lifetime of not being wrongly prosecuted.

Take control of your subconscious my friends.  Meditate , do shadow work, breathwork, ice baths cokd cold showers.  Physical training linked to breath to movement.  Yoga, Pilates, do as much as you physically can without burning yourself.  Follow physical work with seated meditation 20 min minimum recommmended 40 morning and evening before bed.   Tell me you do t have superpowers after 3 weeks or 2 weeks.

Heaven and hell?  If we were raised Christian values and never broke out and truly believe in these two game servers then YEP.  THEY EXIST.  Will you get out?? I imagine not quick cause the person  landed there in the first place cause they were too stubborn to move past the idea.    So now they create hell and heaven as possible scenarios to go to in the afterlife when they couldn’t even fathom the idea of maybe having a choice to go to other planets.  They choose to be prisoners this way which is what Yazzie meant when we choose our own prison.

Likewise to win this simulation, to my understanding is to invest so much time in shadow work you become an Olympic rockstar at Shadow Work.  The world champion.   It will start reflecting in your reality undeniably.  It has for me directly, the consequences of being lazy manifest negatively super fast.   Not instant same day.  But still very fast.

Don’t forget sound baths, self heaking.  Self care is the key to all this.  Healing feels SO good and can be incredibly fund. Have fun and stay safe out there fam !  WIN THIS GAME GOD DAMN IT!!!!  Do not fail !!!! These evil guys are playing with hacks and cheat codes , to imagine HUMILIATION on a cosmic scale is GLORIOUS.

Somewhere out there the cabal killed someone’s cat, and our beloved Aneéka. Avenge them with honor by winning !!!

Last edited by RoadtoSamadhi (2022-11-18 10:20:35)

#13 2022-11-18 18:53:57

Jupiter 9

Yankee wrote:

I watched the Interstellar Mediator video. She said the moon Matrix is down by 80% due to the failing nuclear reactors on the moon, we're basically mostly free now, the Earth frequency is rising because of it, and it's going to be kaput when a couple more reactors fail, which the Federation is letting happen to gradually transition out of the Matrix frequency and back into the Earth's natural 5D frequency in a way that is hopefully smooth enough that it doesn't leave the Earth biosphere open to solar flares, but it sounds like the final bit is going to happen suddenly one day when a reactor fails and many people are going to react unpredictably to the shock of reality (not good). Could happen tomorrow, could be years.

I don't recall Gosia's contacts putting things in quite this way? More so that after thousands of years the Matrix frequency and egregors are things baked into our species now that we have to change ourselves and aren't going away just by ceasing the suppressive frequencies blasted from the moon.

If I'm summarizing things accurately, of course. I'm probably missing something.

Swaruu of Erra mentioned that Arcturian technicians were connecting a more advanced source of power so they dont fail suddenly and we all wake up with a ginormus spaceship on our sky one day. The federation wouldn't let that happen cause that would ruin the terrestrial 3D illusion. I dont think the general  population is ready for that.

Swaruu (9): "[...] It was not designed that way. The system is failing so they are conserving and managing energy. The system initially consisted of 12 nuclear reactors (Uranium) but 8 of them are disabled now, now only 4 remain online. They are old and may fail suddenly creating a problem.

Dislientiplex technicians are now on the problem and how to feed the system with an alternate source of power. So, the system is weak. It's 12,500 years old, it's failing! And people down there are experiencing many glitches! [...]"

(From the transcript/video: Extraterrestrial Message (Taygeta-Pleiades) We are Living in the Matrix 3D (4))

Also if they shut down I dont even know what we would see. The general population's minds may override that and still perceive the old moon, and only some of us would see it and our realities will fracture even more and they'll call us crazy and maybe try to diagnose us with mass schizophrenia or something. smile

This is a translation of one of Robert's lives where he talks about this and he shares three pictures there that are helpful in explaining that the moon frequencies dont matter that much, if they shut down maybe it will be easier to manifest things, but we still manifest everything using our mind, so each of us individually and the human collective collectively, will still manifest all the mind control beliefs and ideas that are in our minds. The solution is to free ourselves from those ideas and programs with inner work.

PLANETARY ASCENSION – FIFTH DENSITY EARTH

#14 2022-11-23 22:40:43

Happy

A recent comment by Yazhi on the Artemis Mission, NASA, and the Apollo programs:

From: "MiniTopics - Variety of Information - Reptiles and Extraterrestrials among Humans and more"

Robert [33:53]: What about the Artemis Mission that was supposed to go to the Moon?

Yazhi [34:00]: Pure fairy tales. Everything that reaches the public about space missions is fiction. It's just to maintain the illusion that there are NASA and Apollo space programs. It's like that helicopter on Mars. With that atmosphere that they themselves claim it has, equivalent to about 90km high, no rotorcraft would go up.

The irony is that Mars actually does have a much denser and more breathable atmosphere that would allow the use of helicopters and propeller-driven drones without any problem. However, my point here is that they contradict themselves at NASA, because the physics is all wrong. And they would never give people shots of real drones flying over Mars because they would see then that it is full of things that don't fit their narrative. Plants and animals, for starters.

#15 2022-11-24 07:59:01

Gomba

You can make a search on Odysee and be overwhelmed by the evidence why the landing was fake. Even on youtube there are some death bed confessions, photographers analyzing the photos and concluding those are fake and so on.

#16 2022-11-28 14:47:51

Rocketmidget

Yankee wrote:

The matrix here now is what people believe.
Its all mind control and perception
I personally think the moon matrix is almost dead and gone but they dont need it to control the populatuon anymore.

Go ask 20 people what they believe and get 20 different answers.

#17 2022-11-28 17:25:03

Scott Summers

Our thoughts are patterns which are mostly habitual.

That is, the things we think about are repeated so many times over a period that they become habitual - in other words “Automatic”.

Eons of thought programming by the Cabal cannot be changed overnight. It’s like asking a drug addict to kick his habit overnight.

One misconception about habits (including thought habits) is that they are eliminated.

They are not. Habits are REPLACED, not eliminated.

Once neural processes have been imprinted on the mind, they stay there. They may be reinforced (through repetition) or replaced by other neural processes.

The replacement of habits take conscious effort and persistence.

Be patient with the process of awakening ourselves (and others) and most importantly, PERSIST.

Habits are not a universal force of law. They just appear to be so.

Rocketmidget wrote:
Yankee wrote:

The matrix here now is what people believe.
Its all mind control and perception
I personally think the moon matrix is almost dead and gone but they dont need it to control the populatuon anymore.

Go ask 20 people what they believe and get 20 different answers.

#18 2022-11-28 17:39:16

Scott Summers

One small point about Interstellar Mediator:

Notice how she subtly disempowers you by suggesting that “once the reactors are down, YOU SHALL BE FREE!!”

Lol.

In other words, you are powerless. Please let us (the experts) free you. We have your best interests at heart and can be trusted to decide for you.

Please. Delegate to us.

You know how this story goes. One delay after another (all very valid reasons)... and they keep stringing you along.

I’m sure they’re laughing their asses off at folks who listen to them.

You know what the enlightened ones in the past did?

“F:$k this BS, I’m freeing my mind and getting rid of all the horseshit in my head. I ain’t waiting for some stupid moon reactor.”

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-11-28 17:40:06)

#19 2022-11-28 17:56:29

Happy

Scott Summers wrote:

[...]

One misconception about habits (including thought habits) is that they are eliminated.

They are not. Habits are REPLACED, not eliminated.

[...]

The replacement of habits take conscious effort and persistence.

Be patient with the process of awakening ourselves (and others) and most importantly, PERSIST.

Habits are not a universal force of law. They just appear to be so.

Very good points there, Scott. smile  'Behavioral change' led me to read about B. F. Skinner in my youth (too many) years ago, and how a mechanized and instrumentalized approach towards human nature eventually was used in population control and manipulation. A lot of ugly and immoral research has been done in this. The technocratic vision and agenda rely on the effectiveness of the methods, but they also effectively exclude our connection to our higher selves and source.

Board footer