You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-14 22:36:07

Jupiter 9

Oh no!!! This is so sad! :(

Announcement for all our Community

I don't know what to say. 

I love the crew so much. They are like family to me. I will miss her so much.

My condolences to Dhor Kal'el and to you Gosia and Robert, and the rest of the Toleka crew. I am so sorry for our loss. sad

Thank you for everything Aneeka, I love you very much, you will be missed.

You can rest in Source and then continue your adventures in a fresh new body.

sad

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2022-11-14 23:07:13

Happy

Re: Oh no!!! This is so sad! :(

My dear Anéeka,

You will remain my inspiration. You gave so much, and words cannot describe my gratitude and love. Your journey will continue where I can only imagine from here, but you will shine bright again for us all, of that I'm sure. Thank you for everything! My heartfelt condolences to everyone on board the Toleka.

P.S.: And to you Gosia & Robert and the rest of the team: Our hearts are with you.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2022-11-14 23:09:41

HiddenSquid
Banned

Well this sucks. Aneeka's interpretation/input/voice was like 1/4 or even 1/3 of the videos it seems like from the ET side, and she was and is, very cool and awesome.

Anyways, my apologies if I seem crass, but I hope all of you at CA can celebrate, commemorate and remember all the good stuff! They call them wakes, and they're definitely more positive than those nasty religious, ceremonial funerals. It's essentially a party held in the parted's honor and it's meant to have fun, at least with remembering all the good stuff.

Also if my memory serves correctly, didn't Aneeka adopt the shoes with lights in them, from Earth? I thought that was soooo funny and cool at the same time. big_smile Makes me smile and laugh picturing someone in a ship showing off their shoes and everyone is like oooo where did you get that idea...

And if it wasn't, I'm so sorry for remembering incorrectly.. =/

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2022-11-14 23:13:31)

#4 2022-11-14 23:42:12

SAG

That was shocking news regarding Aneeka. The crew must be absolutely devasted. She was matter-of-factly with her reporting and it always put a joy in my heart to hear her videos because they usually offered a fresh perspective on things.

Thank you Aneeka, for your dedication and for deep caring about the plight of humanity. You will be sorely missed, and although I did not know you, I can't help but feel I've lost a close friend.

I wanted to offer my condolences to the crew and to her friends and family, who must surely be struggling for some kind of comprehension.

SAG

#5 2022-11-15 00:06:12

Bigfeet_E

I'm perplexed aswell to hear about this.

This is the third soul passing on now at such a young age from the crew.
I feel they're taking on way too much hay on their forks, so to speak.
Even though they might have the memory of plenty of lifetimes, is it wise to run young physical lives to the point of utter exhaustion like that ? That's just not right ! Respecting their choise of free will, but this is just too much.

My gratitude for her efforts are a poor exchange of energy, if this is the result.
The younger souls aboard should be focussing more on self care, on their balance and safety, and if need be go back home.
Let the more seasoned amongst you hold the torch, is the first thought that comes to mind.

If it counts for anything , my deepest condoleances to the crew.
If it counts for anything , i hope you found a place for this life lesson , dear Aneeka.
If it counts for anything , may Spirit guide you well.

#6 2022-11-15 01:31:04

Lyran

Anèeka holds such a dear spot in my heart I am broken right now.  She showed us what true devotion looks like, as do the entire Team.
There really is no adequate words except to say how much of a beautiful souls Anèeka was and send my sincerest condolences to all her friends and family.

I feel I should do something to honour her so I'll take my lasers up to Parramatta Park tonight and shine them skyward for her. 

So mad at these sleeping people on this planet right now! I just want to grab the and shake em  il they wake up!

Toleka, I will never give up. I WILL Honour the life of Anèeka de Temmer Forever.
Russell

#7 2022-11-15 02:12:42

okcs

Anéeka was so kind, courteous, loving, and generous to us all. She gave everything for us, including her life. We will all miss her so much. Toleka crew members came and went but Anéeka was always there.
We wish her well.

#8 2022-11-15 05:48:41

Manifestgirl

Beyond heartbroken, sending prayers of comfort for all who loved her, so much gratitude and love for the entire crew especially during this difficult time. Thank you sweet Aneeka for all your efforts to assist us here on Earth  My heart is truly and sincerely broken, holding you in prayer Gosia Matias and Robert knowing you all loved her dearly. sad

Last edited by Manifestgirl (2022-11-15 05:49:27)

My Mission: manifest the greatest good possible 4 all, in every situation, without manipulation. Do what you can, with what you have, from where you are.

#9 2022-11-15 06:40:07

We are beyond devastated to hear about this news. Our deepest regret is that such a beautiful light was extinguished too early and she will not know the joys of a long life and reflection. She and her crew have done more to expose the deceit than any other force in modern memory.

My deepest condolences from all 8 billion beating hearts down here on Terra Firma, for the loss of your sister and loved one.

#10 2022-11-15 07:53:52

Tigerhawk

Absolutely heartbroken by this news. From the beginning when she first started showing up in videos, I've always felt such a connection with her. She will be greatly missed.

My condolences to Gosia, Robert, and the Taygetan crew for the loss of such a dear friend. sad

#11 2022-11-15 08:07:07

mitkobs

She is in the better place. No one dies, remember. Everything will be alright with her. This work with Earth is not easy feat, it can weight on you emotionally and mentally. And all the energetic attacks and such when you are doing the right thing.

#12 2022-11-15 11:22:38

Bigfeet_E

Given the short description surrounding the circumstances of Aneeka's passing, it triggered my thoughts remembering descriptions about the difference between 4th density and 5th density consiousness, through mindset and actions, given in Arn's channeled second book, chapter densities.

As it is said that Taygeatans reside in 5th density, it seems that some are carrying burdens/shadows still from the 4th, perhaps lingering during their earlier stages of growth. This is just an assumtion of course, yet based on a possible logic here. With the hard tasks on a fairly young age i wonder if this is common practice amongst them, with the dangers and challenges that accompany their styles.

What i am refering to here is the danger of overreaching their own personal energy, resulting in unintended exhaustion.
I'll quote :

4D

The third density is the density of choice… at 3D, you find yourself constantly being offered places in which to invest your energy.  You must choose what you will serve, what you will love. When you have made that choice clearly and unambiguously then you are ready for the 4th density, which is the density of love and of service. Beings that have moved from the indecision of 3rd density consciousness into either a Service-to-Self or a Service-to-Other mindset find themselves at 4th density consciousness. At this level of awareness the being begins the journey to true individuation as a sole, sovereign entity. Beings residing at the 3D level might wish to think of themselves as such but, in fact they are still very much a fragmentary consciousness. Spending a little time in conversation with beings of 3D consciousness will show this to be true: at the level of 3D consciousness there is a lot of internal conflict, as there are diverse opinions, beliefs and desires which are in internal competition in the mind of each 3D individual. This inner-conflict is obvious in the world in which 3D beings live. The world itself is wracked with conflict. Some of the conflicts are large and very obvious such as the wars that have raged across the globe unabated for all of your history. Some of them are equally obvious but perhaps less violent, such as the social conflict that occurs over every possible and imaginable schism: racism, classism, sexism… if there is a group, then there is another group in conflict with them.  This all changes at the 4th density level of consciousness. In order to graduate from 3D to 4D, each individual needs to come to certain clear decisions about itself. Those decisions can be paraphrased as:

“Who do I love?”

Or

“What do I serve?”

OR

“To what will I give my energy?”

The answer to that question will vary from person to person. One possible answer is “myself,” another equally valid answer is “others”. And so it is that the 4D level of consciousness is often quite correctly identified as the density of Service To Self and Service To Other.  This is why it is also called the density of polarity because there are these two polar opposites in the manner in which you direct your energy.

Most often people who have moved their consciousness to the 4D level are not aware that they have done so and they are usually also not CONSCIOUSLY aware of taking this choice. But, for example, the person who is living their life on the streets amongst the poor giving all of their energy to the upliftment of others… such a person clearly exemplifies 4D STO. As does the person who has chosen to serve planet, earth or the animals upon her. All of these are 4D STO beings living amongst you in your 3D reality. By their example they offer you the choice to similarly decide to love (or serve) the other. The 4D STO polarity is called the polarity of compassion, as that is what rules the heart of such beings.

On the opposite pole is STS. This is where you will find petty dictators of every stripe who have decided that they love themselves only. They give all their energy towards the constant drive to attaining power, wealth and influence. Such people will attempt to ruthlessly destroy anyone who gets in the way of their desire to expand their ego-reach. They will strive at all costs to manipulate others around them to serve their wishes, desires and ego-gratifications. Such people will often SAY that what they are doing is, in some way, for the greater good. They will SAY they are serving the needs of the electorate, the shareholders, the customers, the community or whoever they are pretending to serve. But you need not look too carefully to see that this is a sham. They will go directly against the interests of anyone and everyone if their own ego will be better served by them doing so. 4D beings of the STS polarity can be found playing out their dramas anywhere from criminal gangs to corporate offices, to political parties, to religious organisations and beyond.

4D beings, irrespective of the details of their polarity, are characterised by a kind of clarity of purpose. They have clearly decided where their energy should go. Such beings follow their hearts and go where they must. Because they are not pulled hither and thither by all manner of conflicting thoughts and beliefs, they can align their personal energy with their goals and drive towards those goals with great power. 4D beings get things done!

The 4th density of consciousness is represented in your body by your outer-heart chakra (there is an inner-heart chakra too and this is something that we’ll talk about later).

The challenge for those at this density is that, eventually, all 4D beings begin to run out of resources. The occupational hazard of the 4D being is burnout. You give all you have and then you exhaust all that is at your disposal. Illness and disease easily then takes hold of the body and you exit the incarnation. The reason for this is simple: no system can exist in which the energy only flows in one direction. A dam which ONLY gives water, and is never replenished, will run dry. A dam that ONLY receives water, and never releases any, will burst its banks. Or, more likely, people will find a way to bypass it entirely because they know it is useless to them.  Both STS and STO beings find that, lifetime after lifetime, they run out of resources. They either burn themselves out or end up all alone with nothing.

This is why 4D beings (and 4D societies) can achieve a modicum of success and power but they are ultimately quite limited. 4D beings will never get the traction and the reach that they desire to really change the world. At least not until they find themselves ready to awaken to a simple fact:

You have to give to get…

and you have to get to give.

When they do, they awaken to 5D consciousness.

5D

5D is often called the density of “balanced polarity”. At this level of awareness the ascending being will still be inherently STO or STS, depending on where they came from. But they will now know that they must also balance their polarity with some of the opposite polarity.

The 5D STO being will know that she must be willing to receive with an open heart from all those that would give to her, SO THAT she can give her great service. She will become a powerful force for change in the world because she is now, for the first time, really beginning to channel energies through herself rather than simply giving from her own small store of personal energy.

The 5D STS being, by contrast, will know that he must be willing to give to others around him, to feed them and to nurture them, SO THAT they will remain faithful and loyal to him and continue always to give him what he demands. He becomes a “benevolent tyrant” and might very well be admired, respected and even loved by his subjects. At 4D you find “bosses” but at 5D you find “leaders”. Here you find beings who inspire followers and unite them with their vision. Powerful corporate CEOs and admired national presidents are perfect examples of this level of consciousness.

As 5D really is about a deep knowing of how to give to get (or how to get to give) and because it is based on the wisdom of knowing how to manage the self and the other, it is very aptly called the density of wisdom.

5D consciousness is represented in your body by your throat chakra. It is all about powerful expression.

At some point the 5D being will awaken a little more too. At some point, eventually, she will tire of all the endless cycles upon cycles of life in which she tries to change the world in order to make it different from what it is. At some point she will begin to wonder what it is all really about. “What is the point of all this endless service of the self or the other,” she will wonder. For indeed she will have noticed that there is a simple rule that seems to work, always:

What you do to another you do to yourself also.

And at this point she might be ready to choose to make the leap to the realisation that the separation between “self” and “other” is only illusory, that, in fact, All is One. If she does… then 6D consciousness dawns for her! ...

I'll end with the notion that this post is not to sound unappreciative at all. Clearly it sounds like dear Aneeka gave too much and possibly lost sight of her Self . I can only hope these words can provide some self reflection as to this unfortunate event. As i mentioned in the other thread, this is the third passing member of the crew that we're told of. So perhaps these words are not inappropriate, even if they were pointed out from lil' 3D me.

Much love !

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2022-11-15 11:27:35)

#13 2022-11-15 11:35:20

mitkobs

In 5D cannot live with burdens. Cannot be sad, depressive and not to affect your health. Is the same in 3D but happens slower and not so noticeably. All will be fine with our dear Taygetans, they have the best help there is. And they themselves are wise bunch and are totally capable to take care of themselves. Death is not a problem, only transition from one state of being to another.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-11-15 11:36:54)

#14 2022-11-15 15:48:47

ro2778

Happy wrote:

Aneeka's state of health in the last year was getting worse and worse due to enormous amount of accumulated stress related with the type of work to which she dedicated herself throughout the years.

Cause of death (summary): Progressive systemic failure due to uncontrollable high blood pressure, causing organ failure due to prolonged exposure to stress. (the causes will be talked about in the separate video)

I'm quite surprised that this happened to Aneeka though, as she saw this happen to Swaruu of Erra and to some extent the science officer (although that was more of a shock), plus she's a doctor. And then, the Toleka has been out of contact for so many months and as far as I know, it's only Yazhi that has resumed contact? So it's surprising again that she died due to stress from a contact that she's currently cut off from, at least direct contact if it's all going through Yazhi?

Anyway, clearly it's hard for us, as we only know what Gosia tells us, but it's all a bit weird.

#15 2022-11-15 16:45:54

Wooof

I could not retain my tears. 

As I am sure she reads these lines, I want her to know how much she counted for me and for us.

Last edited by Wooof (2022-11-16 16:40:47)

#16 2022-11-15 17:45:46

Edith_S

Words cannot express all that I feel now- love, gratitude and sadness ..fare well noble soul!!

Thank you for all may these words accompany you

Crossing the Bar
By Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Sunset and evening star,
      And one clear call for me!
And may there be no moaning of the bar,
      When I put out to sea,

But such a tide as moving seems asleep,
      Too full for sound and foam,
When that which drew from out the boundless deep
      Turns again home.

Twilight and evening bell,
      And after that the dark!
And may there be no sadness of farewell,
      When I embark;

For tho' from out our bourne of Time and Place
      The flood may bear me far,
I hope to see my Pilot face to face
      When I have cross’d the bar.

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#17 2022-11-15 19:20:41

Uurloq

Thank you for everything Anéeka. May you go on to better things.

#18 2022-11-15 19:32:51

Pymander

This is the last thing I ever expected to hear and it is so saddening.

I remember Christmas of last year when Aneeka sent us all a very heart felt message; giving us “a big hug” and encouraging us to keep fighting and to be responsible for our actions. I felt the love that she and all the Taygetans have for us. I know that she is not really gone, but, she is gone from this experience and her presence will be missed so much.

To all the Taygetans in orbit… I know that we’ve never met in person and likely never will during this incarnation; but, your words and presence are so important to us. Your words transcend the physical pixels we communicate with into wisdom and insight into things we don’t have the ability to see on our own from down here. I am so grateful for your work and am inspired by Aneeka because she truly demonstrated just how tirelessly you work for us behind the scenes. When I take my dog out for walks at night, I look at the moon and know you are looking back at us from orbit and I don’t feel so alone.

#19 2022-11-15 23:06:03

I want to express deep gratitude for everything she has done to help humanity.

23 years is such a short life, but she did so much for us. Maybe even sacrificing her own well being for it.

Reiki practitioner

#20 2022-11-16 10:20:24

Dablin

This was definitely not something I was expecting to read. I even overlooked Aneeka's name when I first read the statement and at first mentally imagined people were talking about Swaruu (9). I then took a mental double take when I read Aneeka's name again and made that mental realisation.

It is terrible to hear that what appears to be the stress of dealing with this 3D Earth situation is having a disastrous effect not just on us but also those above that choose to reach back down to try and lift us up. I feel bad in a way as I feel in some deep spiritual sense I made a decision to come to this planet, become involved in the human condition by directly incarnating here along with all the inherent limitations and associated risks. I understand I knew all of this before I ever came here.

The Taygetans on the other hand, being 5D have themselves in their own way already progressed past of all this 3D nonsense. It is a shame to see them become in some way collateral damage to this terrible earth reality along with all the negativity and stress that it obviously creates for all those within its sphere of influence.

I do really appreciate Aneeka along with all the rest of the Taygetan crew for everything they have and will no doubt continue to do to help us. I do though feel, for all of us, there are lessons in this totality of existence across all the D's. As has been allured to above, 5D being the apparent density of wisdom; there is obviously a need for the Taygetans to self-check and make sure they don't sacrifice themselves needlessly for apparent short term gains.

If they are on the ladder so to speak, reaching down to us to pull us up; they can't continue to do so if they fall off of that ladder. I am sure Aneeka is somewhere better off regardless. No doubt on some level this was planned and had to be so. It is sad though either way. We all lose, the Taygetans especially.

As someone who is 42 years old. I also feel in some part guilty that such young people, even if from another world are placing themselves in apparent severe levels of danger just to try and assist this broken world. I do respect the effort but part of me also see it as a terrible waste. I don't even feel I am that old myself. My life has felt rather short in itself. But Aneeka at 23 years old. That is barely a start in life for most, atleast in human respects.

I for one will do my best to better myself and assist those around me and make the Taygetans efforts and all of ours worth it. So atleast if some of us can come out of this better of then all the losses this dark world has contributed too atleast wont be a complete waste.

I give my sincere condolences to the Taygetans, Gosia and all of this community for Aneeka's passing and gratitude for all her contributions.

None of the future videos will ever feel the same again.

#21 2022-11-16 22:40:43

Gomba

Sometimes I daydream about personally thanking them for all the good they did to me.
Time to time It must feel so unfulfilling that they work so hard for us, for earth, yet the most they can get in return is good wishes on the internet.
Cant witness the gratitude on the faces behind those words and the lives that has changed for the better.
Such tragedy she had to go before we could held a big celebration for her here on earth.
Now all we can do is to fulfill her mission and make this goddamn planet a better place.

Last edited by Gomba (2022-11-16 22:41:11)

#22 2022-11-22 09:01:50

Lyran

Gomba wrote:

Sometimes I daydream about personally thanking them for all the good they did to me.
Time to time It must feel so unfulfilling that they work so hard for us, for earth, yet the most they can get in return is good wishes on the internet.
Cant witness the gratitude on the faces behind those words and the lives that has changed for the better.
Such tragedy she had to go before we could held a big celebration for her here on earth.
Now all we can do is to fulfill her mission and make this goddamn planet a better place.

Hi Gomba,
I have thought of similar. I had hoped we could one day meet the Team and especially Anèeka. Though words could not express exactly what they have done for me,  they understand
I like to think the Taygetans keep an eye on us. At least from afar... Perhaps they do see. Is has been mentioned that the Hashmalim are constantly guiding Starseeds and awoken people.
I am now thinking we must take over the mainstream media. It shouldn't be very hard at first, just a few stunts to make people ask: what's Cosmic Agency? Ive acquired some big sidewalls from marquees and imma paint em up and hang them in the city for people to wake up to. This is a war of consciousness still, our mandate remains bring higher awareness to Earth. Well we have easy access now. Thankyou very much to Gosia and our Friends above.

Now it's just a matter of stepping forward and representing the Truth, in as load a possible way as we can manage.

I am wanting some opinions on an idea please?  Here in Australia,  I am plotting a visit To my local member of parliament and if it's the dam end of me, I'm going to school that man until I see light shine from his eyes as tears gush down his face. Any ideas?

I am thinking it's a good start but I would really value some feedback from you guys first.
I make for quite an imposing figure here in Australia when I choose to and I know I can stick some kind of seed in his mind if nothing else.

For Anèeka I will fight armies!
I'm tired of pussy footing around. It's time to shout Taygeta at the world-at the top of my lungs!
And I'll make em all look.

I'm at the point where I feel we are unstoppable if we claim our position and identities with clarity at this time, we are unstoppable.

We have all the power we need.
Lyran

Board footer