You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-03 22:13:01

Sjp696

Communities

Regarding the FB community for support, firstly I would like to say that’s a fantastic idea to bring together like kind tribes to help each other. Although, I no longer am a member of FB after they began to censor me, I am interested in meeting/interviewing star seeds that would like to participate in an off grid project.
  My interest is to bring in is Yoga, Tai chi, and or Aikido, a Creative cook, audio video technician, gardener, a multitasker perhaps.
If interest is generated I will supply a Telegram group where I will share more details.
  I hope this post is okay within the moderators guidelines.
It is a cause of teaching/learning to live alternatively off grid with technology.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

#2 2022-12-04 02:28:32

okcs

Re: Communities

The Toleka crew has given information leading most to assume that cryptocurrencies and gold should make a sharp rise in the future. They said cryptos will last longer than fiat currency, and they have said all low level cabal use gold coins to pay for stuff amongst themselves. When precious metals and cryptos make their move, there will probably be a large exodus among the people on this forum to the countryside. One of the Swaruus advised us to get together in online groups and physical groups, and I intend to do that when my investments allow. When I do make my move, I will subdivide my land so others can buy, and I will  post it on this forum for sale.

#3 2022-12-05 11:36:22

Sjp696

okcs wrote:

The Toleka crew has given information leading most to assume that cryptocurrencies and gold should make a sharp rise in the future. They said cryptos will last longer than fiat currency, and they have said all low level cabal use gold coins to pay for stuff amongst themselves. When precious metals and cryptos make their move, there will probably be a large exodus among the people on this forum to the countryside. One of the Swaruus advised us to get together in online groups and physical groups, and I intend to do that when my investments allow. When I do make my move, I will subdivide my land so others can buy, and I will  post it on this forum for sale.

What “information leading” about crypto and gold are you referring to okcs?

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

#4 2022-12-06 01:12:30

Jupiter 9

These are some good points for anyone interested in joining or creating a community:

How to find, join or create high-frequency tribes

How to find, join or create high-frequency tribes

With all that is happening on the Planet right now and with the call to step out of being a lone-wolf, the most common question I get is: “how to find or create a community.”

Before we get into the necessary “tactics” to find or create a new community, let’s look at the mystical side to this endeavor..

There are two very important “whys” you need to look at when you start a new project or look at a decision These are:

Why do you want it?
Why don’t you have it already?

So let’s look at the first one: Why do you want a community in the first place?

The primary reason that I am advising everyone to get into or start a community is that the lone-wolf program, while useful in the past, is now disempowering us at a global and societal level. We are a connected species and we thrive together in communities. A community is a way not only to weather the storms and the waves of change but to share your joys, learn from one another, and create a team of allies: share our strengths. Up to this point, we, the lone wolves, could get away with using the major societal systems as our “community”, to provide work, shelter, water, food, and company. But the plan by the promoters of power over others is to stop anyone who does not comply with the harmful regulations they are imposing to use their organizations and institutions, communications systems (including travel), from using them. Therefore you will either have to comply, or find yourself a new network of compatible individuals.

OK, let’s look at the second “why”, the “why don’t you have it now.

[...]

With the energy and mystical areas covered, let’s look at some practical tools to get you both finding people and making sure the group stays high-frequency and cohesive.

Online is easier for the lone wolf to connect to others by using platforms like Telegram, for example. We have a public channel there filled with people just like you who are ready and willing to step up into creating the new-paradigm groups and structures we need right now. Many just like to keep in touch and simply know there are other sane people out there in the world.

For the finding, creation or running of physical communities, set the intention to become visible to others of your frequency level or above. Then go about your business of daily life. Once or twice a day, check in with yourself to see if there is anything different in your attitude, or other people’s attitude towards you. Don’t engage in low-frequency invitations, stay in integrity and continue within your chosen path.

You can also use online communities to check who is nearby and join or organize meetups.

Once you have a couple of people you are hanging out with or / and are planning to organize yourselves to create new systems, make sure you start your own “rules of engagement” for the group. This step has saved many, many groups from losing their way. There is a great example of one here that you can copy and edit to fit your group.

Also look into Sociocracy as a form of self governance.

Your new tribes and groups do not have to be complicated or even about empowerment as long as you keep your interactions high-frequency. You can learn or organize yourselves around topics like permaculture, knitting, apartment gardening, how to play guitar, hiking…. you name it. As long as you keep it high-frequency, you will do great.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-12-06 01:12:50)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#5 2022-12-06 03:16:18

okcs

Sjp696 wrote:

Other than the information in the post, Yazhi recently stated that what she sees in the future is that you can't save your money, you have to spend it all that month.  The easiest way to have such a system is to have central bank digital currencies. Also, a long time ago Aneeka suggested it was a good idea to own gold, but last time I searched for it I couldn't find it.

Last edited by okcs (2022-12-06 03:16:47)

#6 2022-12-10 23:05:42

Gosia
Administrator

Just remember these are NOT predictions! Just one of many possible ways Cabal might want to go about it. People have a tendency to stick to what they on Toleka say as a POSSIBLE scenario as something that will happen, and then they would use it against us if it didnt happen. So keep that in mind, we do not give predictions.

okcs wrote:
Sjp696 wrote:

Other than the information in the post, Yazhi recently stated that what she sees in the future is that you can't save your money, you have to spend it all that month.  The easiest way to have such a system is to have central bank digital currencies. Also, a long time ago Aneeka suggested it was a good idea to own gold, but last time I searched for it I couldn't find it.

#7 2022-12-12 23:41:26

Sjp696

Thank you for the great reference Jupiter.
  Great information.
I have an off grid location in Brazil, close to pico da bandeira. Permaculture is already implanted, personally I am a engineering a hybrid energy source combination of solar, and hydro from the very water that flows into the house, and overfill.
  When the time is right I’m sure things will expand. There is land available for pioneers willing and able.
However, entry is much like getting hired for a job. There will be a simple interview for acceptance.
  And finally the end goal is to have enough land to qualify for Sociocracy self government.
  Hiking, off roading, making music and video production is already some of the activities, and there will be more.
And we even have a nice hidden spot for special visitors landing pad. We haven’t had any visits yet. : ) But we do see spheres of light and a lot of unusual movement in the sky.
  I say we, because there are 6 houses, we all plant for our future independence in a very favorable climate year round harvesting.
I am the only one who speaks English, but am fluent in Portuguese, and can communicate also in Spanish.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

#8 2022-12-13 02:54:26

Jupiter 9

That is awesome Sjp!

My 2 cents regarding accepting new people is, be vigilant with who you accept in your community it only takes one or two people with narcissistic or codependent mentality to create divisions and serious problems in the community. Besides an interview maybe also implement an internship-like period to both you and the new people see in action if you are compatible with each other and the community, and then both you and them make the final decision and commit. And not accept them and then discover afterwards they are incompatible with you and the community or have serious issues, and now you have to kick them out.

Teal Swan has a lot of videos about relationships. If you and the rest of the people are not already very experienced with relationship dynamics and relationship problems, she is an excellent resource both to understand better how to resolve interpersonal issues between the members of the community and how to become better at spotting and detecting the people that have serious issues with narcissism or codependency.

One important thing to remember is that it takes two to tango. No matter how much you want and are willing to unite with another person, it will never work if the other person is not able or does not genuinely want to unite with you but only thinks they do or only wants to unite with their own image of you or the community and not who you truly are in reality.

You need people that don't live in their own narcissistic bubble and are able to take into account the needs and interests of two people and not only of one person. And neither neglect their own needs and interests and only focus on the needs and interests of the other person, nor only focus on their own needs and best interests and not consider the other person's needs and best interests. Both will lead to an unstable and dysfunctional relationship.

The only stable and functional relationship is where both people are able to consider the needs and best interests of both people in the relationship and not be all about only one of the people in the relationship. And it doesn't have to be perfect, we all will slip into narcissism or codependency from time to time, but what anyone interested in joining or creating a tribe needs to be vigilant for is the people that narcissism or codependency is their primary way they relate to other people.

And again a very important thing for us starseeds to understand and remember is that it's not enough if we are able to do that. If the other person isn't willing or able to do that too then no matter how much we care about them and no matter how much we want to unite with them, we can't unite if both people are not able to do the above, it's not enough if only one of the people in the relationship is able to do that.

And I think an off-grid communities topic is a good discussion thread for the forum. I am not focusing on this yet but I would love to be part of such a community. I have looked into permaculture briefly and I also really like the idea of an EarthShip.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-12-13 03:12:30)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#9 2022-12-13 03:13:58

Jupiter 9

And I also recommend for anyone interested in creating high frequency tribes to study carefully the points Yazhi and Athena are making in the holistic society transcripts/videos. Implementing a holistic society may not be realistic at a collective level yet, but I believe it is possible for small tribes to manage to implement it. Although it is a very hard thing to pull off cause all of the members of the tribe need to have the required mentality or at least be genuinely committed in working on themselves to reach that mentality.

"Holographic" - HOLISTIC Society - Spiritual and Ethical Preparation is the First Step - Yazhi

"Holographic" - HOLISTIC Society - Transitional Societies are Possible - Yazhi Swaruu

Holisitic Society - Questions for Athena and Yazhi - Main Points - Live with Gosia

#10 2022-12-13 09:13:36

mitkobs

The quality of the people is number one factor for establishing small holistic communities. If you have the right people all other needed things for communal living will be made possible and available by the work and ingenuity of the people.

In 3D condition have to be off the radar of the cabal, hidden from their long hands of power and control. And have to be energy independent and everything independent.

Probably is not by chance that Agartha people are living underground. Thus they are hiding from the cabal and in the same time are shielding themselves from the 3D frequencies on the surface.

#11 2022-12-14 00:46:12

Sjp696

Jupiter wrote:

That is awesome Sjp!

My 2 cents regarding accepting new people is, be vigilant with who you accept in your community it only takes one or two people with narcissistic or codependent mentality to create divisions and serious problems in the community. Besides an interview maybe also implement an internship-like period to both you and the new people see in action if you are compatible with each other and the community, and then both you and them make the final decision and commit. And not accept them and then discover afterwards they are incompatible with you and the community or have serious issues, and now you have to kick them out.

Teal Swan has a lot of videos about relationships. If you and the rest of the people are not already very experienced with relationship dynamics and relationship problems, she is an excellent resource both to understand better how to resolve interpersonal issues between the members of the community and how to become better at spotting and detecting the people that have serious issues with narcissism or codependency.

One important thing to remember is that it takes two to tango. No matter how much you want and are willing to unite with another person, it will never work if the other person is not able or does not genuinely want to unite with you but only thinks they do or only wants to unite with their own image of you or the community and not who you truly are in reality.

You need people that don't live in their own narcissistic bubble and are able to take into account the needs and interests of two people and not only of one person. And neither neglect their own needs and interests and only focus on the needs and interests of the other person, nor only focus on their own needs and best interests and not consider the other person's needs and best interests. Both will lead to an unstable and dysfunctional relationship.

The only stable and functional relationship is where both people are able to consider the needs and best interests of both people in the relationship and not be all about only one of the people in the relationship. And it doesn't have to be perfect, we all will slip into narcissism or codependency from time to time, but what anyone interested in joining or creating a tribe needs to be vigilant for is the people that narcissism or codependency is their primary way they relate to other people.

And again a very important thing for us starseeds to understand and remember is that it's not enough if we are able to do that. If the other person isn't willing or able to do that too then no matter how much we care about them and no matter how much we want to unite with them, we can't unite if both people are not able to do the above, it's not enough if only one of the people in the relationship is able to do that.

And I think an off-grid communities topic is a good discussion thread for the forum. I am not focusing on this yet but I would love to be part of such a community. I have looked into permaculture briefly and I also really like the idea of an EarthShip.

I like your idea of the internship Jupiter.
We are soon arriving to a good destination.
I too think an off grid thread would be awesome it’s a very hot topic on YouTube at the moment.
  In a system that robs quality of life and our time we eventually find ways out of the bird cage of our own narrow reality into a broader perspective, often catalyzed by a simple kis (keep it simple)

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

#12 2022-12-14 00:49:28

Sjp696

mitkobs wrote:

The quality of the people is number one factor for establishing small holistic communities. If you have the right people all other needed things for communal living will be made possible and available by the work and ingenuity of the people.

In 3D condition have to be off the radar of the cabal, hidden from their long hands of power and control. And have to be energy independent and everything independent.

Probably is not by chance that Agartha people are living underground. Thus they are hiding from the cabal and in the same time are shielding themselves from the 3D frequencies on the surface.

We’re on the same page literally!

Last edited by Sjp696 (2022-12-14 00:51:23)

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

#13 2022-12-14 14:47:07

Rocketmidget

Wow. Cool post. I need to haul my traveltrailer to brazil !
Getting together is in my opinion very very important for those of us who believe in this reality and i feel lost traveling around now because i NEED to be around others like me (dont know a single person in my everyday life)

I think together we can become a powerfull force . I already am a force on my own. We are the elite and i feel like im wasting my time doing nothing.

#14 2022-12-14 20:32:59

Jupiter 9

lone-wolf-transform-1024x536.jpg

Transform

June 2, 2020 by Inelia Benz

A “Lone Wolf” acts independently and spends time alone instead of in a group. A Lone Wolf is strong, intelligent, and sometimes more aggressive and powerful than other wolves.

A Lone Wolf is a Free Spirit, a nonconformist, making their own way into the world under their own drumbeat. A rebel, distinguished by their reserved nature, making conscious choices and not programmed ones.

A Lonewolf values strength, independence, self-reliance, awareness, truth, authenticity, and a thirst for a meaningful life.

Embracing the Lone Wolf within was *necessary* for the accelerated awakening process of our species for the past couple hundred years.

This has been a difficult but fulfilling journey for those who embraced this energy.

And now, we can hear the call to transform again!

It is NOW time for the Lone Wolf to come together and create a different kind of pack. Not a herd, but an empowered community. It is time to transition from the “I” to the “We” consciousness. It is time for the Lone Wolf to find his “pack”.

The Lone Wolf energy has served us well. It got us this far in the world. Now it’s time for conscious co-creation, for shared learning and exploration, for creating a network, for inspiring and being inspired, for focusing on *our* growth, on *our* expansion of awareness, on *our* planet.

Your Strength is Our Strength and Our Strength is Your Strength!

Lightworkers… Unite!

Board footer