You are not logged in.

#26 2022-12-19 00:38:10

Frankie
Banned

Re: When are we going to talk about Hitler and WW2

StarDeity wrote:

This looks like yet another excuse to flood the west with African refugees...

They hate us because we notice their schemes more than any other race. The (((chosenites))) can't stand having to compete with other race more intelligent that them.

That's the plan. They openly admit it themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw

#27 2022-12-19 08:34:11

mitkobs

Is not possible to point finger to everyone who calls themselves Jews or something else because everyone is different and having experience as human in some kind of conditions within the 3D matrix. There are people(or non people) who are directly responsible for what I listed and there are people who are complicit with the top group because this is how works this machine of power. On the top orders and directives are issued and in chain command down the line subordinate people are fallowing the orders and making them reality. So everyone in this chain of command have to take the responsibility if they are people with honor but they are not and do not take any responsibility and cover what they do with lies, deceptions, illusions. This is the main reason because they rule covertly behind the scene, anonymously - to avoid responsibility, because what they do is detrimental to the people and if they take responsibility and show their cards will be hold culpable by the public, will be persecuted for their crimes.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-12-19 08:40:29)

#28 2022-12-19 20:01:34

Frankie
Banned

mitkobs wrote:

Is not possible to point finger to everyone who calls themselves Jews or something else because everyone is different and having experience as human in some kind of conditions within the 3D matrix. There are people(or non people) who are directly responsible for what I listed and there are people who are complicit with the top group because this is how works this machine of power. On the top orders and directives are issued and in chain command down the line subordinate people are fallowing the orders and making them reality. So everyone in this chain of command have to take the responsibility if they are people with honor but they are not and do not take any responsibility and cover what they do with lies, deceptions, illusions. This is the main reason because they rule covertly behind the scene, anonymously - to avoid responsibility, because what they do is detrimental to the people and if they take responsibility and show their cards will be hold culpable by the public, will be persecuted for their crimes.

How many Jews do you know of that are speaking out about the deliberate destruction of Europe? Of the enormous damage done to a country  and people group based on a self serving lie? (Germany, HoloCOST) Of the crimes of the Rothschilds and the long list of others like them?

The 99.9% number was probably too low when you look at it like that.

#29 2022-12-19 20:36:28

mitkobs

I personally do not know any one of this ethnicity. Of course we see what media is showing, the front men and women of the cabal, the gov. officials, the so called successful people and big shots. But there are ordinary people who do not take part of this deception and some of them are exposing the lies. But like you said a lot of them are probably complicit because are benefiting from the luxurious easy life that this status is providing for them.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-12-19 20:37:49)

#30 2022-12-20 00:04:09

Jupiter 9

Frankie wrote:

Gosia should ask the T's about the Holohoax

Swaruu of Erra made a comment on this in the Enki, Enlil, Elohim, Anunnaki - WHO ARE THEY? video:

---------------------------

Gosia: And why are Jewish people so spread around the world? And what´s the Zionism connection here?

Swaruu: Zionism is nothing but a fanatic branch of the Vatican. It was created by them as a validation “chosen people” group. And it’s false. Jews have nothing special in their genes. They are just people with a tag. Israel was created from the ashes of WWII using the Holocaust as an excuse, propaganda it was. And justification to commit a horrible crime against the people of Palestine. The true owners of that part of the world.

The Holocaust did occur, but never, and not even close to the amount of people that they say were killed in the concentration camps! One tortured and killed innocent Jew is too much and many were killed. But not in the amount they say. It was all engineered to justify the creation of the state of Israel. WWII was partially made for that, as one of the objectives for it, as the Cabal was controlling both sides! The Jews are ordinary people, they don’t have anything to look for in their genes. It’s just something cultural-religious as a tag on them.

Gosia: But why were they so keen on creating the State of Israel? What was their objective?

Swaruu: Among other objectives, to justify the Christian story! To have a foothold in the Middle East to create conflict. A military state supposedly besieged all around by Muslims, so all the time on the watch. Making the world see Israel as an endangered state needing protection, when in fact it is the aggressor.

And here's what Yazhi has to say about the claim that Jews are controlling the world in this Mini Topics video:

Jews:

Gosia: What do you say to those who claims the Jews are controlling the world?

Yazhi: Change that for Illuminati Cabal and it would be right. And I'm... quite sure Illuminati is not the right word either. The problem is that they are the same as, or an equivalent to... Jesuits. So even though no one else talks about this, this way, I'm quite sure the Illuminati are only part of the larger Cabal that controls Earth. With or without involving the ET level of things. But then again... where does humanity end and ET begin? Very vague and shady!

And as for Jews, Illuminati and Jesuits, as a whole, they are not necessarily Jews. Jews alone, no, those are only another part of the problem, but not the problem.

I also feel the Cabal's part that is not Jewish blames them for everything and promotes attacking and blaming them, and that is nothing new as for ages the high Cabal, whoever they are, have used Jews as scapegoats, exact terms using biblical reference even! So blaming Jews for everything that goes wrong in the world goes as far back as 1330 BC with Moses and Ahkenaten and all that!

As you know, the Cabal plays both sides to a conflict (and more sides too) so yes, the Jews are guilty of their share of things, of having also been used as tools for repressing other peoples, example of this is Israel and their vastly cruel and unjust treatment of people in Gaza. To mention only one atrocity committed by Jews as such. But that is only part of the Cabal, no the cause itself. Only one of the branches, only one of the horns of the monster.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#31 2022-12-20 05:44:45

Frankie
Banned

Jupiter wrote:
Frankie wrote:

Gosia should ask the T's about the Holohoax

Swaruu of Erra made a comment on this in the Enki, Enlil, Elohim, Anunnaki - WHO ARE THEY? video:

Gosia: And why are Jewish people so spread around the world? And what´s the Zionism connection here?

Swaruu: Zionism is nothing but a fanatic branch of the Vatican. It was created by them as a validation “chosen people” group. And it’s false. Jews have nothing special in their genes. They are just people with a tag. Israel was created from the ashes of WWII using the Holocaust as an excuse, propaganda it was. And justification to commit a horrible crime against the people of Palestine. The true owners of that part of the world.

The Holocaust did occur, but never, and not even close to the amount of people that they say were killed in the concentration camps! One tortured and killed innocent Jew is too much and many were killed. But not in the amount they say. It was all engineered to justify the creation of the state of Israel. WWII was partially made for that, as one of the objectives for it, as the Cabal was controlling both sides! The Jews are ordinary people, they don’t have anything to look for in their genes. It’s just something cultural-religious as a tag on them.

Gosia: But why were they so keen on creating the State of Israel? What was their objective?

Swaruu: Among other objectives, to justify the Christian story! To have a foothold in the Middle East to create conflict. A military state supposedly besieged all around by Muslims, so all the time on the watch. Making the world see Israel as an endangered state needing protection, when in fact it is the aggressor.

And here's what Yazhi has to say about the claim that Jews are controlling the world in this Mini Topics video:

Jews:

Gosia: What do you say to those who claims the Jews are controlling the world?

Yazhi: Change that for Illuminati Cabal and it would be right. And I'm... quite sure Illuminati is not the right word either. The problem is that they are the same as, or an equivalent to... Jesuits. So even though no one else talks about this, this way, I'm quite sure the Illuminati are only part of the larger Cabal that controls Earth. With or without involving the ET level of things. But then again... where does humanity end and ET begin? Very vague and shady!

And as for Jews, Illuminati and Jesuits, as a whole, they are not necessarily Jews. Jews alone, no, those are only another part of the problem, but not the problem.

I also feel the Cabal's part that is not Jewish blames them for everything and promotes attacking and blaming them, and that is nothing new as for ages the high Cabal, whoever they are, have used Jews as scapegoats, exact terms using biblical reference even! So blaming Jews for everything that goes wrong in the world goes as far back as 1330 BC with Moses and Ahkenaten and all that!

As you know, the Cabal plays both sides to a conflict (and more sides too) so yes, the Jews are guilty of their share of things, of having also been used as tools for repressing other peoples, example of this is Israel and their vastly cruel and unjust treatment of people in Gaza. To mention only one atrocity committed by Jews as such. But that is only part of the Cabal, no the cause itself. Only one of the branches, only one of the horns of the monster.

Thanks Jupiter... I had missed some of that. I agree with pretty much everything said by the T's except this statement:

The Holocaust did occur, but never, and not even close to the amount of people that they say were killed in the concentration camps!

The evidence overwhelmingly shows this to be false (as the doco on Auschwitz I posted above conclusively shows). Like a slammed shut case. That kind of evidence.

I'm guessing the T's haven't looked into it yet. Even if they had done, it's such a contentious subject perhaps they might choose to pass it by. It is a hot potato for sure.

[Indefinitely. See comment below. Moderator.]

#32 2022-12-20 06:02:10

mitkobs

What about all the killed people from all the sides, all the soldiers, all the civilians, no matter what nation and ethnicity they were. This is the real Holocaust and is happened.

And Cabal is controlling all sides. Even when one side pleaded for peace like is said in this documentary. Hitler wanted peace but other side did not wanted peace. What one can do. Hitler shouldn't use military approach to the situation and maybe all these lives could be spared. But the other side of course would invade Germany and change it back to their standards. But without so much casualties. So they made these choices and people fought with what they have and the war was dirty(from the side of the Allies) by all means and the Allies won and established their order in Germany and USSR invaded Eastern Europe and made it communist nevertheless the good efforts to resist and fight.

What are the conclusions of all this? What mistakes Hitler made in this narrative and could have he with the German people beat the cabal. Probably they tried to reach to that level of control and to find the culprits, who knows.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-12-20 06:08:32)

#33 2022-12-20 15:18:22

Happy

Frankie wrote:

[...] I agree with pretty much everything said by the T's except this statement:

The Holocaust did occur, but never, and not even close to the amount of people that they say were killed in the concentration camps!

The evidence overwhelmingly shows this to be false (as the doco on Auschwitz I posted above conclusively shows). Like a slammed shut case. That kind of evidence.

I'm guessing the T's haven't looked into it yet. Even if they had done, it's such a contentious subject perhaps they might choose to pass it by. It is a hot potato for sure.

From the forum rules:

#6: "Individuals with activity history to stir unnecessary commotion with the view to question Taygetans´ integrity will be removed."

Indefinitely.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#34 2022-12-21 15:52:13

Gosia
Administrator

Please ban only after giving a warning. Also, discussing the material in the respectful manner, even if some disagreements with the Taygetan/Swaruunian information is found, is allowed. As long as its not extended to turn people against them. Its all in the intention. We don´t want to see banned people around here, only if its absolutely necessary. Thank you smile

#35 2022-12-21 17:13:10

Happy

Gosia wrote:

Please ban only after giving a warning. Also, discussing the material in the respectful manner, even if some disagreements with the Taygetan/Swaruunian information is found, is allowed. As long as its not extended to turn people against them. Its all in the intention. We don´t want to see banned people around here, only if its absolutely necessary. Thank you smile

Good to know. Thank you, Gosia! smile

#36 2022-12-22 05:30:09

mitkobs

There is another thing in this belief system. They waiting for their savior figure to incarnate. This savior figure is written that will come only on two conditions. If all the people are free from sin which is impossible thing to happen in this reality. The other condition is if all the people are drenched in sin. And they(the spiritual leaders of this belief system) assume that is more likely to make people sin than not sin. It is impossible scenario both ways in this reality. Also the approach is wrong. They want to make conditions artificially forcefully for this Messiah to come.

The whole thing smells to me as excuse to do evil or they have been tricked by the dark side and compelled with such ideology to do evil to other people, to make them sin. And dark side we know feeds on this.

They also do not see that such hardcore believing in an ideology makes them indoctrinated in it, makes them fundamentalist and fanatical about it. It closes them for seeing other perspectives and expanding and growing spiritually. They become capsulated in this belief system.

And for the fulfilling of this ideological goal all other people who are not from this race are put to suffering.

#37 2022-12-22 17:15:42

mitkobs

Andromedans are alright. Some people here condemning them unjustly for being part of the Federation and doing not so much like we want them to do. Also no matter how bad people can be I am writing here not for the purpose of hate or condemning, but only for better understanding and clarification. And we can have healthy disagreement with anyone, but not going to hate them for that.

#38 2022-12-22 22:13:19

Jupiter 9

There are three sides responsible for creating and feeding the hell on Earth. It takes three to tango. smile

And the bad guys, the agressors, are only 1/3 responsible for the hell on Earth.

The 2nd side is, the victims of the agressors, they are 1/3 responsible for creating a hell for themselves and the people around them and for feeding and maintaining the hell on Earth with their fear.

And the 3rd side that is 1/3 responsible for this hell on earth, are the saviors, and their savior mentality only reinforces the victim mentality in the victims and doesn't help them at all.

So the Jew faction of the cabal, the shady parts in the Federation, the Maitre, and everyone else working for the dark side share only 1/3rd of the responsibility. Without the victims and the saviors they can't dance their dark tango.

Anyone who truly wants to help the victims and help end this nightmare on earth must understand and be careful not to get entangled in the victim-savior-agressor triangle from hell.

PS.

A note for anyone in a savior mentality reading this:

Dude/tte calm your horses, will you just chill. Jeez Louise. I am not blaming the victims, I am just stating the fact that their victim mentality is making them a match to agressors and saviors. And I am not blaming you, I am blaming the savior mentality that doesn't help the victims but gets you entangled in a vicious cycle of a victim-agressor-savior triangle. (OK that's a lie, a part of me is blaming you a little, and by little I mean a lot. haha The saviors are the most annoying of the three. And some of them are special agents of the special 3 letter E.G.O. Agency, and they are the worst. They are God's chosen special people and are on a mission to not only save the Earth but also save the entire Galaxy too... They can be insufferable... Anyway what was I talking about? haha)

From a more expanded pov, there is noone to blame really for the hell on Earth. If we want to blame something, we can blame the veil of forgetfulness. This is what happens when "children of God/Source/Ether" decide to put a veil on themselves and forget about the existence of God/Source/Ether-Consciousnes. They forget that they are invulnerable and untouchable and nothing can harm them and they get into fear and they start manifesting nightmares with their creative god-power.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-12-22 22:17:15)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#39 2022-12-23 04:45:35

Luckyleaf

Indirect blaming won't address any saviour, even less if it's a helper instead. A skewed judgment serves to perpetuate the duality as well. And a saviour here, worst than the regressives? Everything is possible...

#40 2022-12-23 05:59:24

mitkobs

The savior that breaks free will is the problem. Who is trying to save people without these people to be prepared to live a new better life. The victim that stays victim after many hard suffering lessons is the problem. The aggressor and the leach that do not move from this role is also the problem. 

The savior that provides knowledge(know how) to free yourself from your mind bondage is welcomed. This type of savior helps all sides without interfering in their free will agreement. If they are left without proper guidance some will never get out from the cycles.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-12-23 06:00:51)

#41 2022-12-26 11:15:41

Luckyleaf

The self-appointed "proper guides" proclaim to never break others' free will, but bring a challenge to their belief systems and just see what happens... They can overextend their words and presence as it mirrors their undue self confidence in their mission to "educate" others that don't know better...

"Proper guides" are invested in hierarchical maintanance. One sign is the superficial knowledge offered that appease the mind but never goes deep to actually help. Thus the cultivated distraction feed the savior's ego and is a form to entrap the imprudent...

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2022-12-26 11:34:50)

#42 2022-12-26 13:52:39

mitkobs

Guides who have true knowledge are self appointed. It is a natural and right thing to do for them. Swaruus are such guides.

#43 2022-12-27 23:05:24

Luckyleaf

Self appointment and true knowledge are highly subjective concepts. Personal discernment will determine if these come from the highest order or not

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2022-12-30 02:17:26)

#44 2022-12-28 07:11:41

mitkobs

True knowledge beyond the Van Allen bands is true knowledge and when you have it here is also true knowledge. There are no relative truths when there is true knowledge.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-12-28 07:12:32)

#45 2022-12-28 14:30:20

Luckyleaf

Ego can sell relativism as true knowledge. A trap many accept in their unadmitted vanity

#46 2022-12-28 15:11:09

Happy

Guys! You've been here before. Next time will be two weeks...

NiceCreamCone

#47 2022-12-28 17:02:15

mitkobs

With such conditions Happy we cannot talk with Luckyleaf even without being personal. I am stopping conversation with this person, not going to reflect what he says here.

#48 2022-12-28 18:23:10

Luckyleaf

Shadow work huh. The black sheep is at your service.

#49 2022-12-28 22:21:03

Happy

mitkobs wrote:

With such conditions Happy we cannot talk with Luckyleaf even without being personal. I am stopping conversation with this person, not going to reflect what he says here.

What did you expect, mitkobs? If you wish to be personal with somebody you have a history of excalating negativity with, this is surely not the way to do it. Then the warning won't be long-winded the second time. And if it comes to the third time, you'll find me really short. Just saying.

Luckyleaf wrote:

Shadow work huh. The black sheep is at your service.

Last warning, Luckyleaf.

#50 2022-12-28 22:43:46

Luckyleaf

(Disgusting members... wish this forum to suffer for the humiliation passed as humor)

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2023-02-22 04:01:54)

Board footer