You are not logged in.

#51 2023-01-06 01:04:54

nextdream

Re: When are we going to talk about Hitler and WW2

I haven't watched your video, but I am aware of the enormous operation called the holocaust. I read a very good book several years ago called, The Bad War: The Truth NEVER Taught About World War II, by M.S. King. He was interviewed and you can watch it on redice.tv. I have also seen the film, The Greatest Story Never Told. Understanding the truth about WW2 is an enormous leap in awareness about this world and the cabal. That book was brought to my attention by The Author of The Matrix V: Gold Edition for those familiar, it was one of the last pieces he discussed before his death.

#52 2023-09-19 09:31:46

TheMorken

Happy wrote:
Frankie wrote:

[...] I agree with pretty much everything said by the T's except this statement:

The Holocaust did occur, but never, and not even close to the amount of people that they say were killed in the concentration camps!

The evidence overwhelmingly shows this to be false (as the doco on Auschwitz I posted above conclusively shows). Like a slammed shut case. That kind of evidence.

I'm guessing the T's haven't looked into it yet. Even if they had done, it's such a contentious subject perhaps they might choose to pass it by. It is a hot potato for sure.

From the forum rules:

#6: "Individuals with activity history to stir unnecessary commotion with the view to question Taygetans´ integrity will be removed."

Indefinitely.

Frankie did not question the Taygetans' integrity. He just questioned the interpretation of historical events, something the Taygetans realize themselves, that historical records have been tempered with by the Federation or Cabal infiltration of the Federation.

"Holocaust" in the meaning of "people died in the camps" is true. They died due to illnesses such as typhoid, and Zyklon B was used to fumigate clothes and buildings, thus saving lives of the inmates. Nevertheless some died.

Also "Holocaust" in the meaning of "deliberate Allied bombing campaigns against civilian targets" is true. Of course, "Holocaust" in the meaning of "deliberate German policy to kill as many Jews as possible" is _not_ true but a Cabal defamation.

No contradiction between Frankie's statement and Tay information detected. Just different interpretation.

#53 2023-09-19 12:16:41

akos996

Now that I see this topic resurfaced as active here. I want to add that the transcript that Jupiter 9 has posted is pretty damn accurate to my knowledge. I went through ridiculous amount of revisionist and official theories/literature and reasearch and yes it all points to a cabal engineered war. The succession of events and everything that both sides fight about seems correct. The truth is in between as always. On the human side they always give half truths to both sides so they prey on eachother. Of course both sides are littered with lies and deception and exaggeration not that we should downplay the seriousness of it. Who would've thought? Back in the day I was a firm believer that the axis was right and the world would be a more ordered place with healthy culture but it looks like I was completely hypnotized by the symbolism and the propaganda for years. It's scary how it works on people. It only takes some teenage angst and general disappointment in today's world and there you go: a slippery slope to become an insufferable lunatic lol

It's funny how this proves that Earth gives you everything to integrate both sides. Years ago I took a step back and saw that it's pointless to take a side since both are correct and wrong. It really is like a weird school with traps but between the lines lies a great truth. It is generally tought it's evil that things are hidden this way but honestly that's how nature works. It would be boring if we knew the all answers effortlessly. Nature teaches through mysteries and secrets.

TheMorken is right on this one.
The usual questiosn about Zyklon B and the stuff is (all the healthy curiosity about what really happened in the camps) is correct and the transcripts do not refute it. There were murders and exploitation in the camps for sure but as I've said the truth is in between. Both sides made up ridiculous lies.

For example the fanatic right believed that Hitler was the coming of the great Avatar and he was some sort of manifestation of godly powers, myths and stuff.
The west talks about the death camps non-stop to traumatize people, the lampshade and soap stories about the victims are on another level and of course the interpretation that Germany wanted to take over the world is probably incorrect. Even in their own literature it is pointed out that their main focus was defeating communism. They always considered themselves as a sort of modern holy war to save Europe from the red terror. Well it turned out great haha. Supposedly they never wanted to become enemies of USA and Britain or the west in general. It's so distorted it's hard to tell what's true. Surely the generals went haywire in the last years of war desperation so it makes it even more murky. In an alternate timeline where they won it would probably look like the same cabal that has crazy plans for the people but in a different cloth.

Last edited by akos996 (2023-09-19 12:49:58)

#54 2023-09-19 15:40:08

Jupiter 9

TheMorken wrote:
Happy wrote:
Frankie wrote:

[...] I agree with pretty much everything said by the T's except this statement:

The evidence overwhelmingly shows this to be false (as the doco on Auschwitz I posted above conclusively shows). Like a slammed shut case. That kind of evidence.

I'm guessing the T's haven't looked into it yet. Even if they had done, it's such a contentious subject perhaps they might choose to pass it by. It is a hot potato for sure.

From the forum rules:

#6: "Individuals with activity history to stir unnecessary commotion with the view to question Taygetans´ integrity will be removed."

Indefinitely.

Frankie did not question the Taygetans' integrity. He just questioned the interpretation of historical events, something the Taygetans realize themselves, that historical records have been tempered with by the Federation or Cabal infiltration of the Federation.

"Holocaust" in the meaning of "people died in the camps" is true. They died due to illnesses such as typhoid, and Zyklon B was used to fumigate clothes and buildings, thus saving lives of the inmates. Nevertheless some died.

Also "Holocaust" in the meaning of "deliberate Allied bombing campaigns against civilian targets" is true. Of course, "Holocaust" in the meaning of "deliberate German policy to kill as many Jews as possible" is _not_ true but a Cabal defamation.

No contradiction between Frankie's statement and Tay information detected. Just different interpretation.

I wasn't a moderator back then, but I wanna mention just for the record that now that I am a mod I have access to a few extra metadata about the accounts and based on that extra metadata I now can see that this was a previously banned member who rejoined with another account, so the ban was not just about Frankie's posts in this thread alone, but also his previous history with his other account that got him banned.

And based on who's historical records the "deliberate German policy to kill as many Jews as possible" is _not_ true but a Cabal defamation?

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-09-19 15:58:05)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#55 2023-09-19 16:18:54

xxayaxx

Jupiter 9 wrote:

but... no leader who shows his face to the public is a real leader, they are all puppets of others behind who never show their faces and who in turn have other "handlers" behind and so on.

according to rumors and gossip, they influenced Hitler specifically and physically
https://wikipedia.org/en/Green_Dragon_(order)

#56 2023-09-20 10:38:09

TheMorken

Jupiter 9 wrote:

I wasn't a moderator back then, but I wanna mention just for the record that now that I am a mod I have access to a few extra metadata about the accounts and based on that extra metadata I now can see that this was a previously banned member who rejoined with another account, so the ban was not just about Frankie's posts in this thread alone, but also his previous history with his other account that got him banned.

Oh, ok.

And based on who's historical records the "deliberate German policy to kill as many Jews as possible" is _not_ true but a Cabal defamation?

Based on physics and logic, also based on reports of investigation commissions, including the Red Cross and the Soviets. Josef Ginsburg (J.G. Burg) was a member of the Soviet commission and confirmed that there were no homicidal gas chambers. Even official historians nowadays admit that there never was an order to kill. There also was no budget for that. The final solution was resettlement to the area around Volhynia. But that did not materialize due to losing the war, therefore the Jews mostly went to British Palestine and the US after the war.

CODOH has a good compilation of why the official tale cannot possibly be true, that collection can be found at https://holocausthandbooks.com/

Last edited by TheMorken (2023-09-20 10:39:11)

#57 2023-09-20 10:41:46

TheMorken

akos996 wrote:

Now that I see this topic resurfaced as active here. I want to add that the transcript that Jupiter 9 has posted is pretty damn accurate to my knowledge. I went through ridiculous amount of revisionist and official theories/literature and reasearch and yes it all points to a cabal engineered war. The succession of events and everything that both sides fight about seems correct. The truth is in between as always. On the human side they always give half truths to both sides so they prey on eachother. Of course both sides are littered with lies and deception and exaggeration not that we should downplay the seriousness of it. Who would've thought? Back in the day I was a firm believer that the axis was right and the world would be a more ordered place with healthy culture but it looks like I was completely hypnotized by the symbolism and the propaganda for years. It's scary how it works on people. It only takes some teenage angst and general disappointment in today's world and there you go: a slippery slope to become an insufferable lunatic lol

It's funny how this proves that Earth gives you everything to integrate both sides. Years ago I took a step back and saw that it's pointless to take a side since both are correct and wrong. It really is like a weird school with traps but between the lines lies a great truth. It is generally tought it's evil that things are hidden this way but honestly that's how nature works. It would be boring if we knew the all answers effortlessly. Nature teaches through mysteries and secrets.

TheMorken is right on this one.
The usual questiosn about Zyklon B and the stuff is (all the healthy curiosity about what really happened in the camps) is correct and the transcripts do not refute it. There were murders and exploitation in the camps for sure but as I've said the truth is in between. Both sides made up ridiculous lies.

For example the fanatic right believed that Hitler was the coming of the great Avatar and he was some sort of manifestation of godly powers, myths and stuff.
The west talks about the death camps non-stop to traumatize people, the lampshade and soap stories about the victims are on another level and of course the interpretation that Germany wanted to take over the world is probably incorrect. Even in their own literature it is pointed out that their main focus was defeating communism. They always considered themselves as a sort of modern holy war to save Europe from the red terror. Well it turned out great haha. Supposedly they never wanted to become enemies of USA and Britain or the west in general. It's so distorted it's hard to tell what's true. Surely the generals went haywire in the last years of war desperation so it makes it even more murky. In an alternate timeline where they won it would probably look like the same cabal that has crazy plans for the people but in a different cloth.

Alternative history is always interesting. I still believe that the Cabal would have much more difficulty keeping people in fear if Germany had won (or if there never had been a war in the first place), thus it would probably be a better situation than we have now.

In any case, we need decentralization, just like Mari described in her latest video about the Holistic society.

#58 2023-09-20 14:08:56

Tecumseh

If memory serves me you mean the Vrill Society. Correct me if I am wrong but I think that was a counter intelligence operation. They were trying to prevent development of the atomic bomb, which was being put together at the time. They successfully shifted focus from the bomb to the invasion of Aldebaran. Which they knew would not be a successful endeavor. I could be wrong, but that's my impression on the Nazi situation.

Brocco wrote:

Greetings fellow truth-seekers no matter the comfort level,

Would love to get the community / Swaruunian / Taygetan opinion of this documentary, which made my head absolutely explode. Every time I think we've uncovered the biggest psyop/scam in history ... there's always a bigger one. (quantum mechanics?)

"EUROPA: The Final Battle"
https://odysee.com/@Anon:96/europa:e6

WARNING: This is a difficult watch, particularly the first hour. But if anyone can handle it, I feel it is this community. It appears to be VERY well-cited.

We know the Taygetans worked with Hitler. I couldn't let that go. If this documentary is true, it would definitely explain why. If it is not true, then I would love to see it disproven.

I mean I guess WWII could be the only war that was Not a false flag perpetrated by international bankers... but I doubt it.

There seem to be two sides to every story -- except this one. Why is that?

TRUTH FEARS NO EXAMINATION

Apologies in advance for opening this can of worms, but it so disruptive - so paradigm-shattering - that I honestly don't even know where else I can share it.

Thank you to the Swaruus, Taygetans, Gosia and the entire community. For everything. I owe you everything.

Darien

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#59 2023-09-23 01:12:20

TheMorken

Tecumseh wrote:

If memory serves me you mean the Vrill Society. Correct me if I am wrong but I think that was a counter intelligence operation. They were trying to prevent development of the atomic bomb, which was being put together at the time. They successfully shifted focus from the bomb to the invasion of Aldebaran. Which they knew would not be a successful endeavor. I could be wrong, but that's my impression on the Nazi situation.

They must have used portals on Earth to get to Cyndriel. I don't think the Haunebus could jump via frequency alteration.

Board footer