You are not logged in.

#26 2022-12-14 02:31:14

Lyran

Re: Swaruu Oficial [sic] youtube channel

Jupiter wrote:

Lyran, if I am an undercover Taygetan then I am so hardcore undercover that even I don't know that I am an undercover Taygetan in the forum. haha smile I am a typical starseed that doesn't remember yet where I incarnated here from. The Karistus use the word hybrid instead of starseed and that makes sense cause we are ET-Terran hybrids. And let me tell you, my Terran side is as big of a mess as the planet. haha smile

I am doing my best to wash all the brainwashing so I bring my Terran side back to it's natural "5D" state, but man it is superhard. But at least I have noticed that I am doing a better job than the majority of the people in the "awake" community so I can't complain. smile Having a first hand experience being a Terran I can attest that what Aneeka says in this quote is so true about us Earthlings.

---------------------

Aneeka: "That is why there is nothing to liberate here, only minds, consciousnesses, but those same minds and consciousnesses are the ones that in turn create control or protection mechanisms so that outsiders like us, like Swarúu, the others, or like me, cannot even introducing concepts like the ones above with a view to breaking out of their self-generated loop of self-destruction." -- From Pleiades To Earth - Experience of an ET

----------------------

And I have a very stubborn Earthling side and there are times that I think I will have the same fate as Swaruu 9, and now Aneeka too. I have a very strong ET side pulling in the direction of it's intent for coming here and a very stubborn Earthling side resisting that. But I feel like I'll manage to integrate those two sides and end this internal civil war but with a lot of battle scars and costs. Anyway don't mind me, this is another one of my rants.

Hi Jupiter
I quite enjoy your rants ☺️ And yes, Jupiter from my perspective you are very much ahead of the curve. I like to think of myself as an organised mess personally leaning more towards my stellar origin than the Terran side. I feel tethered to it by very little these days, one woman and my cats. I don't know if there's such a thing as wrong or right in this but it seems the stronger my stellar sense of identity grows my Terran identity morphs along with it, becoming non-Terran 3D Anyways. I can very rarely backstep from my position of awareness amongst others, finding it very hard to put it aside and play the sleeper, like at work. Obviously this is risky but im just creating my own reality as I go and my life has been more organised and "apparently" in hand than ever before. At the same time reaching further and further levels of understanding, I'll take it as a sign I'm doing well with it too.
Lyran

Last edited by Lyran (2022-12-14 04:03:44)

#27 2022-12-14 06:12:22

Kahi Harawira

Gosia wrote:

Believe it or not, this has been done already throughout the years, and their opinions are highly dismissed when no one knows they are ETs. They experimented with that already smile

Jupiter wrote:

That is actually not that difficult to happen, as long as it's undercover like the step downs and nobody knows it's her. And we won't be able to tell, we'll just think it's a starseed that has done a lot of work on themselves and remembers their life outside the Van Allen Belt. smile

Thank you Gosia, it does make a difference. You make the difference.
Much respect.

[Kahi, I had the audacity to add the necessary quote-tags for Jupiter's words in your post there. If not it would have appeared as if they were Gosia's. Moderator.]

#28 2022-12-14 20:14:49

Jupiter 9

Lyran wrote:

Hi Jupiter
I quite enjoy your rants ☺️ And yes, Jupiter from my perspective you are very much ahead of the curve. I like to think of myself as an organised mess personally leaning more towards my stellar origin than the Terran side. I feel tethered to it by very little these days, one woman and my cats. I don't know if there's such a thing as wrong or right in this but it seems the stronger my stellar sense of identity grows my Terran identity morphs along with it, becoming non-Terran 3D Anyways. I can very rarely backstep from my position of awareness amongst others, finding it very hard to put it aside and play the sleeper, like at work. Obviously this is risky but im just creating my own reality as I go and my life has been more organised and "apparently" in hand than ever before. At the same time reaching further and further levels of understanding, I'll take it as a sign I'm doing well with it too.
Lyran

From what you have shared in your introduction post Lyran, I would say you are doing more than well. The way I see it is that the blessing of the context you were born in is that, it made it harder for you to ignore your hell and the hell of this society. And you are through the sucky part and you have faced your hell and now you have a real chance at manifesting 'heaven'. While it is easier for the sleepseeds and the semiawakeseeds to ignore and sweep their hell and the human collective hell, under the rug and are living in hell pretending it is heaven. (I love that quote from Teal, she is such an epic person, she went through satanic ritual abuse hell in her childhood and look at her now, one of most beautiful and brightest lights on the planet...)

I bet that there are a lot of us in the CA audience that have had more dysfunctional childhoods than average. I love the term Imprefectly Sane. It's a title from a book by another starseed with a crazy dysfunctional family and childhood, and it describes us pretty well. We are imperfect because of our childhood but very sane because we didn't have the luxury of keeping our heads in the sand and ignoring our hell no matter what we tried and our only option was to face it and so we are some of the most sane people on the planet and we see all the insanity around us better than other people.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#29 2022-12-14 20:19:59

Jupiter 9

I don't know about you guys but this new development in the disclosure is having such a positive effect on me, it is such a big morale boost and I am too busy with things that I didn't even realize I need it. 

There is a part of me that is fearless and unstoppable and the fact that Sophia and Mari and Athena and Alenym  and the rest of the crew keep going despite the odds and the heavy price, is having a very positive effect on me and I feel more inspired and more ready to embody and unleash this fearless and unstoppable part inside me.

I am starting to feel more confident that I will be able to turn the tide in my personal corner and I am starting to gain confidence that we can turn the tide in our favor collectively despite the odds.

Thank you Mari for doing this and thank you Aneeka for everything, and thank you Sophia, Athena, Alenym and the rest of the crew in orbit for all your support and all that you are doing for the planet.

And thank you Gosia and Robert and the rest of the ground crew for all that you are doing in the midst of all the opposition and resistance towards this disclosure.

And thank you Starseeds in here and everywhere else for your all the work that you are doing, however small you may think it is, as Yazhi has said, you are doing a lot even simply with your presence on the planet.

Let's go Lions! We gots this!! smile smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#30 2022-12-15 00:03:25

Lyran

Jupiter wrote:

I don't know about you guys but this new development in the disclosure is having such a positive effect on me, it is such a big morale boost and I am too busy with things that I didn't even realize I need it. 

There is a part of me that is fearless and unstoppable and the fact that Sophia and Mari and Athena and Alenym  and the rest of the crew keep going despite the odds and the heavy price, is having a very positive effect on me and I feel more inspired and more ready to embody and unleash this fearless and unstoppable part inside me.

I am starting to feel more confident that I will be able to turn the tide in my personal corner and I am starting to gain confidence that we can turn the tide in our favor collectively despite the odds.

Thank you Mari for doing this and thank you Aneeka for everything, and thank you Sophia, Athena, Alenym and the rest of the crew in orbit for all your support and all that you are doing for the planet.

And thank you Gosia and Robert and the rest of the ground crew for all that you are doing in the midst of all the opposition and resistance towards this disclosure.

And thank you Starseeds in here and everywhere else for your all the work that you are doing, however small you may think it is, as Yazhi has said, you are doing a lot even simply with your presence on the planet.

Good morning from Sydney Jupiter☺️☺️☺️
How's your day going? ☺️ Me too! Is a pleasure to be here with you at this historic moment Wide-Awake one ☺️  I second every word you say here. The last 48;hours have been so surreal for me! So much going on ☺️ I hung that Cosmic Agency poster in the city the Mari stepped forward ☺️ daytime flyovers my house yesterday! Lights above last night AGAIN ☺️ And all you guys ☺️☺️☺️
A snapshot of this moment, source playing all these roles is mind-blowing. We are Here Jupiter! Mari has a channel ☺️☺️☺️
Have FUN!
Lyran

#31 2022-12-15 04:18:03

Pymander

Mari's videos have been great so far! Their messages are always so deep and influential. I am very grateful that they are willing to do this for us. There's so much wrong with this world, but, to know that we have so much guidance and assistance from them is very motivating. They are showing us the tools so that we do not have to drown with the rest of the populace as things intensify.

#32 2023-01-01 18:31:52

Jupiter 9

Lyran wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

How's your day going? ☺️ Me too! Is a pleasure to be here with you at this historic moment Wide-Awake one ☺️  I second every word you say here. The last 48;hours have been so surreal for me! So much going on ☺️ I hung that Cosmic Agency poster in the city the Mari stepped forward ☺️ daytime flyovers my house yesterday! Lights above last night AGAIN ☺️ And all you guys ☺️☺️☺️
A snapshot of this moment, source playing all these roles is mind-blowing. We are Here Jupiter! Mari has a channel ☺️☺️☺️
Have FUN!
Lyran

Oh yeah I forgot to reply to this... smile

Good morning from [an undisclosed location in Greece] Lyran!

This music video from our jukebox reminded me of you: smile

hqdefault.jpg

Walk of Life - Dire Straits - Sven Otten - JUSTSOMEMOTION - w/lyrics

(Thanks Edith_S smile )

#33 2023-01-01 18:35:41

Jupiter 9

Mari Swaruu:

"Thank you all for subscribing to my channel and for your likes. 

I’m very motivated to continue with my work here and I’m starting to work on my next video.
It is impossible for me to upload videos every day but I’m uploading them as soon as they are ready.   

Love and hugs

Mari Swa"

ZW5GDvLxnAEfNXwUpgRmFJYoFmIlx1bjoh8nxyQWRsgyz8aTyy0xNN-cM25JRRb1M8ZXkO71xU5ZgQ=s640-nd-v1

#34 2023-01-02 04:01:30

Lyran

Jupiter wrote:
Lyran wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

Have FUN!
Lyran

Oh yeah I forgot to reply to this... smile

Good morning from [an undisclosed location in Greece] Lyran!

This music video from our jukebox reminded me of you: smile

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/wNJ-hBA_-80/hqdefault.jpg

Walk of Life - Dire Straits - Sven Otten - JUSTSOMEMOTION - w/lyrics

(Thanks Edith_S smile )

smile Ha! If only somebody was following me with a camera.
I'll turn up on FB or something soon enough - plenty of people have filmed me now smile
Coolest song too I love it thanks Edith smile

Last edited by Lyran (2023-01-02 04:02:27)

Board footer