You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-25 23:52:40

Pymander

Re: Mari Swaruu: Important thoughts after 5 years of contact (English)

Mari's videos are fantastic! It feels like we are in a Taygetan school of basic knowledge. Just her intro with the scene underwater made me have an "aha" moment with really understanding the nature of the Aether being akin to the flow of water.

Her most recent video posted today was perfect for me on a personal level. Yesterday I was having one of those problems where you give too much devotion to someone only to receive little in return because we do not live in a service to others society. If the common people opened up their minds and understood just a small percentage of what the Taygetans are teaching us, we'd be so much better off collectively.

Edit: BTW, sorry this post shows up at the top for some reason. Don't know why that happened as Happy started this thread.

[Your post is definitely about this video, and not about the video in the other thread where it was first posted. After I started this thread I moved your post over here, and since your post was the first one posted (clock-wise) it came out on top. And for me it's a good start of the topic. Thank you, Pymander! smile Moderator.]

Last edited by Pymander (2022-12-27 19:52:11)

#2 2022-12-26 00:34:14

Happy

Mari Swaruu: Important thoughts after 5 years of contact (English)

Mari Swaruu: Important thoughts after 5 years of contact (English)

Published: December 25th, 2022

5years

Mari Swaruu's channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2022-12-26 05:46:05

Happy

Important thoughts after 5 years of contact (English)

Mari Swaruu, @SwaruuOficial
December 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11v3p2zE-Ho

Copyright active with my content. You can use a part of the video but please do not reupload it completely and much less without clarifying that I'm the original owner of the video or leaving such ownership ambiguous. Please always include a link to the original video from my official channel. Thank you very much. Mari Swaruu

Hello again.

I am Mari Swaruu.

Thank you for joining me once more.

It's been five years since the Taygetans and Swaruu of Erra started sharing their information online.

They had been talking to many people for years already before that, but in a more personal one-to-one manner with mixed results.

Although I understand that they didn't hold any expectations, at least at first.

It's been a long learning process for both sides, but I can only write about what happened on this side, and my best about what happened on the other.

And I'm conscious that I'm only the newest here, as I arrived on board a little over a year ago - not so long ago.

I feel that one of the biggest problems during the past five years has been trusting the wrong people, but besides that, I also feel another significant problem is that my predecessors were more interested in pleasing their interviewers than in leading and giving the information in an orderly and focused manner.

This most probably happened because at the beginning, no one from this side wanted to share any information with the larger public; they were insisted on - under the argument that the information was too valuable not to share and publish.

This created a thought pattern in my predecessors, that their entire viewers were giving them a favor by publishing Taygetan information in their YouTube channels.

So, Swaruu and Anéeka had to be grateful and thankful to their entire viewers, therefore creating the idea that they had to please them.

This because Swaruu and Anéeka come from a holistic service-to-others society, therefore they both were 'people-pleasers'.

Even if it is true that the two initial interviewers turned out to be good friends deserving thankfulness in their own right, the real problem arose when a third and fourth party of not so nice - not so wise - interviewers appeared, because Swaruu and Anéeka translated that idea of needing to please and be thankful to those other interviewers - just because they too want to publish the information in their channels, not seeing the real motivation behind them - and with this creating a recipe for disaster.

My predecessors gave information to everyone with no regard whether they deserved it or not, not thinking what they would do with it either, they gave and gave until they could give no more, collapsing into exhaustion, not only because they spent so many hours online, but also because they were talking to too many people at once.

As they collapsed into burnouts and exhaustion, they caused their interviewers to feel that their expectations were not met, causing frustration and anger in them.

This is hardly the fault of the interviewers, they were what they were at their own low level of spiritual evolution.

It is more the fault of my predecessors, who did not place or put any healthy limits before or during the contact.

Placing rules and limits is not giving less; it is setting the correct stage to be able to give even more in a healthy way that will also benefit both sides without hurting anyone.

My predecessors were functioning in a service-to-others mentality and only knew to give and give and please people as much as possible, whoever talked to them, only limited by the Federation's own rules of contact and engagement.

Without those rules they would have given even more.

And many did give too much, and so much to the point where they are not even here any longer; they are no longer among the living.

This service-to-others only mentality caused a terrible imbalance, because on Earth pure service-to-others becomes a form of slavery.

Let that sink in.

While living in a full holistic society, where people live in full service-to-others mentality, there is no problem because those others will also have in mind their own best interests, therefore creating a healthy retribution among all the members – they take care of each other.

But on Earth that does not happen, because it creates a "you must give because it's your ethical obligation, and I receive only because I live in lack and scarcity mentality, because I've suffered so much".

Dynamic mentality that will end up draining the giving side, hence causing slavery.

This happened because there were no form of retribution; no form of true cooperation where both sides have their needs fulfilled, because both sides are people and both sides have needs.

This was made a lot worse, because most people on Earth in the so-called 'spiritual UFO-community' - 'New Age community' if you like, think that extraterrestrials are all powerful beings who owe humanity, and they ought to help them out of their problems and out of their misery.

But no!

Most ET's are just more people like you, with their problems, wants, and needs - trying to make their lives make sense, and trying to make their ends meet.

As Anéeka once said back in 2016: “the hardest extraterrestrial to accept is the one that looks like you in the mirror”.

That couldn't be more accurate.

But I understand that it has been a learning process for both sides.

Not only for the information-giving side and the receiving and publishing side, but also the public in general has had to adjust to the simple fact that Taygetans and Swaruunians are here - now - and they are talking.

It's not even important if they trust this is veridical information or not; it's not important for me who believes me or not – I know most don't, especially the so-called experts – and I'm perfectly okay with that, and I am because what they say cannot change the fact of who I truly am; my life and experiences on and off that planet called Earth.

No matter what they say, I'm still writing these words in my room, in orbit with a beautiful view of Earth from space in my window to my left right now.

The simple fact is that someone - some group - with a unique stellar perspective is talking and many times contradicting what was formally understood by the so-called experts.

Even our mere existence contradicts those experts, who control and try to monopolize the truth.

My predecessors have made the mistake of seeking validation, perhaps, with this fully ignoring how the human mentality works in general, and how controlled that mentality at large is by the officially appointed groups, who supposedly study extraterrestrial contact and information.

And I know they looked for validation and appreciation from the larger public, because that was the only retribution they would ever get, and when they didn't get it they felt very hurt, because all the fruits of their efforts was perceived by them as in vain.

It is impossible to live seeking validation all the time, especially when talking about highly controversial subjects, so I see that as a yet another harmful side-effect of a people-pleaser mentality.

People coming from a holistic service-to-others, non-terrestrial society cannot mix with most people on Earth, because those are still functioning in a survival-mode that keeps them in a service-to-self mentality.

The results can be - and have been - lethal to the non-terrestrials.

That's why I'm going my own way with my own project, with this YouTube channel, and I'm not willing to make the same mistakes.

I am publishing this information on a more progressive manner, from lesser to the more complicated, and I'm publishing all this in a focused manner with few to no distractions.

But in general, I think that one of the most important concepts – if not the most important one to take away from the entire five-year publishing project – is the fact that there are other humans in space – and many, many more.

As simple as that.

It sounds simple and innocent, but the implications are huge.

It means you've been lied upon for perhaps thousands of years.

It means that the population of Earth is under perception- and mind-control to achieve a self-validating, self-corroborating, and self-contained reality world realm that can only be valid in its own context.

You may want to call that 'The Earth Matrix'.

My information is what it is, and I write it because I was not born on that planet, so I cannot fall into the same mentality and the same ideas that hold that Matrix together.

Because I have seen and lived other experiences outside Earth.

I know many of you out there listening right now would like to talk to me, and I know most of you are beautiful advanced souls I'd love to be friends with.

But at this time I cannot start any kind of direct communication, because it is not healthy for me, as I just explained why above.

And also because – although I do have some technical help here from my friends – I'm doing all this work essentially alone, and I would get severely swamped.

That is why I have the comment-section deactivated – I hope you understand.

With much love,

Mari Swaruu

#4 2022-12-26 06:02:02

mitkobs

In transcript section of the site in all sources can be made to choose also Mari Swaruu. If the transcripts are provided.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-12-26 06:03:11)

#5 2022-12-26 08:15:51

Lyran

Pymander wrote:

Mari's videos are fantastic! It feels like we are in a Taygetan school of basic knowledge. Just her intro with the scene underwater made me have an "aha" moment with really understanding the nature of the Aether being akin to the flow of water.

Yes Pymander, the only school worth enrolling in! smile Mari's videos are Amazing! Everything is water in one vibratory form or another, even our bodies smile
Lyran

#6 2022-12-26 16:04:57

Bigfeet_E

Taking up the role of a teacher, a tudor, a knowledge sharer isn't an easy task. Many factors and realisations of self acomplishments are required to fill such a space. A teacher needs to know that it is a student still, for starters. For one can only become a teacher after having lived it and grown from the bottom up themselves through trial and error. Besides the passion, fueling its determination, there are several other basics to found upon. And it is closely related to ones own skill of tapping in to the knowledge-pool that is Source.

By knowledge i don't only mean of having a notion of it on a mind level, especially when dealing with it on a 3rd to 4th density vibratory realm, wich is the earth condition we percieve on default by incarnating within this Ma-trix. It is to be lived, experienced, tested and succeeded by trial in order to earn the laurel of achievement, before we can Act-ually call it knowledge. Hence the call for 'proof' many demand for on a side note, wich is in many cases misunderstood. Rooted in an out-of-context belief, yet combined with the need for self preservation (or survival mindset as Mari calls it). Fact or proof becomes when the experience is lived by the participant themselves. And then still higher pov's can change the previous results.

Mother Earth, as an intermediate so to speak, holds great knowledge in what some call the Akaschic Records. And we, as tennants or children of Her, are linked with it through our ancestral lineages on the one hand, along with our 'previous' lifetimes experienced in other realms. And i think that lies in line with what Mari was getting at here.

But there is always a common denomenator to be found the deeper you dive or the higher consiousness rises, wich is to say exactly the same. Because in that respect there are many levels of Earth being One at the same time. Important here is to recognise the qualities of our tether, our root connection in this subtle system with that of our own. Personally i feel well described by the studies of human's subtle body, the chakras as the information was bestowed on my path through teachings of Sahaja Yoga. Amongst the numerous others i could say, as Earth has been seeded with many high quality knowledge. Many bridges can be drawn throughout the ages and cultures in all sorts of patterns.

Anyway, the point here is that all the qualities of the harmonic aspects of the higher chakras within the range of the human presence are depended on the strength or stability of the lower ones. Pretty much like the structural integrity of a house for comparison. In terms of an organism way more complex of course. The balance in everything is depended on its foundation.

As a teacher it is important to abide by the approach of souvereignty, that each student picks up the reigns of responsability of their own growth. Ask any form of parent how difficult this task can be. The master is the student of tudoring along the way.
In many traditions it is found that the teacher chooses the student as much as the student chooses the master.
The task involves alot of patience, love, nurturing, discipline, scrutiny, respect, guidance, and then some ...

I can only applaud those that cary the burden of such dedication. Many of us students are at the stage as a flock of squeecky beaks in the nest pointing their needs towards mother bird. Others are trying out their wings for the first time following the lead of father bird, manouvering, getting provisions and the lot. In terms of humans the complexity expands in all directions. And now the treshhold of current collective level humanity reaching out to the water of the Aethers expands exponentially.

So let us all individually take account to the relevance of our own journey at that moment in time, seek and honor the teachers we meet in any shape or form, and remind ourselves there are numerous ways to climb the same mountain, so to speak. Look at what is been given and give what has been taken to those that are asking. Seek balance in everything and let loose in what you can not change. The collective changes through the individuals, not the other way around.

My god, i've been yapping at this far too long now, although alot more could have been said, haaahahahah.

Thank you Mari , an appropriate name btw (Mar = ocean).
Thank you Yahzi, Athena, ... Swaruu lineage.
Thank you Taygeteans, for being who you are.

Signing off, Bigfeet.

#7 2022-12-26 16:36:53

Happy

This was a good read, Bigfeet. Thank you! smile

#8 2022-12-26 17:04:09

Scott Summers

Just a small thought:

Mari is 1000% spot on in her assessment.

In my opinion, there is NOTHING WRONG with being a people pleaser. It is not a character defect.

Such traits work perfectly well in advanced societies where people do not take advantage of each other.

On Earth, that is a recipe for disaster. You have to learn how to protect yourself without compromising your values (I.e. turn into a “dog eat dog” person.)

This is why humans are not ready for ET contact. Either one group has to rise in frequency, or the other group has to devolve in frequency (or get killed).

I emphasise this so that those of us who are people pleasers by nature do not feel that something is wrong with them.

Nothing is wrong with you. You’re simply on the wrong planet. Lol. Please read Delores Cannon for comfort. smile

#9 2022-12-26 19:24:41

Scott Summers

To the non-Taygetan ETs who may be reading this:

Pls do not feel bad about the challenge of acclimatising to Earth...

Imagine if you were Sam Bankman-Fried getting ready to go to jail...

https://mobile.twitter.com/EnronChairma … uH2c4sAAAA

(Martin Shkreli outlining prison survival advice for SBF)

Voila! SBF makes you feel better about your position already. big_smile

Board footer