You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-02 16:43:30

Happy

Mari Swaruu: Yazhi and child’s play (English)

Mari Swaruu: "Yazhi and child’s play (English)"

Published: January 2nd, 2023

ChildsPlay

Mari Swaruu's channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2023-01-02 17:59:58

theoldman

Re: Mari Swaruu: Yazhi and child’s play (English)

That was profound .. so profound, I have no words.. thank you. I felt the weight, and know why. <3

#3 2023-01-02 18:08:34

StarDeity wrote:

Thank you Happy~

I understand Yazhi, why she plays.

I do the same, I play video games, because I want to forget about the current state of the world...
Existential crisis is exhausting...

What games do you play? I have contemplated quitting all the video games and draw/paint/write that many hours instead, but video games seem like a quick fix though. If I could do badminton 6 hours a day or even 2 hours a day, it would be so good. PC gaming is just so accessible.

Reiki practitioner

#4 2023-01-02 18:22:37

Happy

Yazhi and child’s play (English)

Mari Swaruu, @SwaruuOficial
January 2nd, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iB9fNY_5Qc

All rights reserved. You can use a part of the video but please do not reupload it completely and much less without clarifying that I'm the original owner of the video or leaving such ownership ambiguous. Please always include a link to the original video from my official channel. Thank you very much. Mari Swaruu

Yazhi and play

Hello again.

I'm Mari Swaruu.

This is the first of a series of videos about day-to-day life on board the Taygetan starship.

They will include thoughts, conversations, and anecdotes that will help you all understand more who we are, but many will be shared only because we want to.

Some may have a deep message and some others may even be humorous.

[Showing interior of a starship]

These are the long and vast corridors of Starship Toleka; 1734 meters long; formerly a battle cruiser – a warship, now converted into a multi-purpose yacht capable of operating alone in deep space for prolonged periods of time.

Originally designed for a large crew of 1800, today Toleka has only around 30 people on board, so its vast spaces are mostly alone and silent.

Aft from the lower part of the ship's main atrium, or main living space, and walking around an elevator shaft next to one of the ship's libraries, you will find a very large and spacious museum, full of strange art from many star-systems Toleka has visited – although nowadays, what it contains the most are artifacts from Earth's present culture, as well as past ones.

At the end of its central corridor and going through an arched entrance with two Suzy-angels engraved in metal at each side guarding it, you will find the central garden's lounge, or 'living room'.

It is a large ship-wide space with a two-story high ceiling from which old chandeliers hang from, with a dark blue carpet.

Many light-grey color sofas to sit on to chat with friends.

On the rear it has a non-alcoholic beverage soda fountain, and on its after wall you can see a series of large oval-shaped vertical windows overseeing the central garden some five or six meters below.

This space is very peaceful, empty, and spacious, although it is also known for its excellent acoustic properties, and it is equipped with a very nice sound equipment.

But it is almost always silent.

One day many months ago – perhaps well over a year ago – little nine-year-old Yazhi was playing there alone, immersed in her thoughts and plot, moving and animating her two favorite three-inch tall dolls called Jenny and Sophie – her alter ego.

She moved them along speaking aloud, as if they talked to each other, placing them inside cardboard houses and a fantastically built starship – also made of cardboard – she made for herself.

There she was alone and far away from the rest of the crew – immersed in her trance – at play, making starship noises with her mouth, while she explored strange imaginary worlds in her little head.

Yazhi – although her real name is Sophia Swaruu – is a little, thin and short girl that soon, in March 20th 23, will be only 11 years old.

She remembers a very, very unusually large amount of her past lives, and in great detail; the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Only she knows how many; apparently over 12 at least.

So she remembers just about all what she learned from living her past lives and all the experience she has accumulated throughout them.

So she is a wise, very old soul.

She has expressed many times how remembering so much burdens her – especially emotionally – because she remembers everything, including very bad things, like how she died each time.

She remembers where she was, where she lived, what she did there, why she laughed and why she cried.

Her little soul and body carry a lot of wisdom, but also a lot of sorrow, as she remembers countless faces – names and all – of her friends, and of people she knew back then during her past lives; people who she saw being born, grow up, have their own children, grow old, and die.

She lived, and now remembers that over and over again; people long gone, long forgotten in the sands and mists of time.

She misses them all – and very much.

Yazhi has expressed what a burden remembering so much is for her, and she has many times.

It is heavy on her soul.

This has confused many people everywhere, but mostly on Earth, as most cannot understand how such a small girl can harbor such knowledge and wisdom rarely seen even in senior people on Earth; gurus or spiritual masters.

That day Anéeka went to check on her... she stood at the entrance of the lounge by the two Suzy-angels, and watched silently how Yazhi played. 

Anéeka wondered why such a creature with so much memory and wisdom would still need to play.

After all, child's play is for learning purposes, where a child incorporates into its personality what it has learned so far during its short life, emulates and learns to control the world around it.

Then why would an old soul with full memory still have to behave like a nine-year old?

"Why would such a wise old soul need to play?" she wondered, as Yazhi played on.

Anéeka couldn't help it, and she decided to walk up to Yazhi to ask her:

– "Yazhi, how are you?"

– "I'm fine. Thanks! Why?" she answered.

– "Yazhi, Yazhi, can I ask you a question?" Anéeka said.

– "Okay", Yazhi answered.

– "If you remember so many of your past lives, if you know so much about everything, what would you possibly learn from simple child's play?"

And Yazhi smiled, made a worried little face, and answered:

– "I play to forget."

Thank you!

#5 2023-01-02 18:30:43

Bigfeet_E

A small anecdote of story. The computervoice as narrator doesn't do it for me in terms of storytelling.
A mismatch of trying to implement emotion with a digitized version doesn't fit.
Together with minecraft visuals makes it a bit cringe aswell. I'm sure she means well and all, the execution feels a bit meh.
Not sure how she could replace the narrator voice, perhaps Toleka's AI could be of help there.
And for the visuals i might recommend some more interesting earth building games out there,
for example Empyrion:Galactic Survival or even better Dual Universe for higher res quality, she might even like it nevertheless.

If forgetting is the goal for Yahzi through play, it seems that there is an inner conflict underneath the surface brooming ?
Perhaps i'm projecting much here, but the condition we humans undergo of the veil of unknowing is sort of a blessing in disguise.
On the one hand the statement "ignorance is bliss" has its positive effect values, yet on the other it harbors profound limitation.
I can only imagine what this could mean for a mind experience such as Yahzi's. I can also imagine this isn't such a big deal and is able to handle it within her own capacities quite succinctly, given the scope she has under her proverbial belt. I wonder how the path of mastery has even more in store for her.

#6 2023-01-02 19:30:48

mitkobs

Forgetting is not the way to go, for me. Everything that we had experienced. the good and the bad makes us who we are now. With such amount of countless experiences we have Yazhi the way she is, wise and profound.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-01-02 19:31:22)

#7 2023-01-02 19:31:32

Scott Summers

Minecraft is cool. It’s graphics are designed to be cringy.

“Minecraft is the best-selling video game of all time, with over 238 million copies sold and nearly 140 million monthly active players as of 2021, and has been ported to several platforms.”

And you missed the Cat  posters masquerading as Alien movies.

Bigfeet_E, your ideas are cool. Maybe you should instead launch your own YouTube channel, implement them... and see how the response (if any) goes.

Bigfeet_E wrote:

A small anecdote of story. The computervoice as narrator doesn't do it for me in terms of storytelling.
A mismatch of trying to implement emotion with a digitized version doesn't fit.
Together with minecraft visuals makes it a bit cringe aswell. I'm sure she means well and all, the execution feels a bit meh.
Not sure how she could replace the narrator voice, perhaps Toleka's AI could be of help there.
And for the visuals i might recommend some more interesting earth building games out there,
for example Empyrion:Galactic Survival or even better Dual Universe for higher res quality, she might even like it nevertheless.

If forgetting is the goal for Yahzi through play, it seems that there is an inner conflict underneath the surface brooming ?
Perhaps i'm projecting much here, but the condition we humans undergo of the veil of unknowing is sort of a blessing in disguise.
On the one hand the statement "ignorance is bliss" has its positive effect values, yet on the other it harbors profound limitation.
I can only imagine what this could mean for a mind experience such as Yahzi's. I can also imagine this isn't such a big deal and is able to handle it within her own capacities quite succinctly, given the scope she has under her proverbial belt. I wonder how the path of mastery has even more in store for her.

#8 2023-01-02 20:30:49

Lyran

This video is another gift. Seeing the effort Mari has put in to bring the ship to life is special for me. So many images this time, all crafted by or carefully chosen smile wow.
Maris project is progressing beautifully as she chooses her own topics to cover.
And how utterly Amazing is Yazhi's smile?! smile
These Amazing people above continue to humble me.
I hope we here help Yazhi forget  such pains - I am sure we make her happy
It's hard to comprehend exactly how it must be for Yazhi but I do know that I am forever grateful Mari has shared this side of her with us.
Thankyou Mari Swa ❤️

Last edited by Lyran (2023-01-02 20:35:21)

#9 2023-01-02 22:21:29

Gomba

Yazhi knows whats up, she is always talking about how intergation is important!
She is still a child so she needs some time but will deal will the burden, just watch! wink
I dont think she wishes to forget in the true sense, she just means to take some brakes!

#10 2023-01-02 23:06:15

ro2778

Was that minecraft? That’s cool, if she got the AI to built the Toleka, that’s creative! Wow that story was moving, Mari certainly knows how to tug at the heart strings!

#11 2023-01-02 23:16:19

Lyran

Gomba wrote:

Yazhi knows whats up, she is always talking about how intergation is important!
She is still a child so she needs some time but will deal will the burden, just watch! wink
I dont think she wishes to forget in the true sense, she just means to take some brakes!

I was just thinking the same Gomba. Yazhi is a wise old soul from a much advanced culture, but she is a 10yr old girl as well and is consciously integrating more than we could fathom. She couldn't totally forget but I for one am happy that she can escape to play when she wants to.

#12 2023-01-03 00:24:08

Happy

Whoah... The pictures of the Toleka interior are practically authentic...! (Gosia's comment in the Community-section on YouTube)

StarshipToleka

#13 2023-01-03 01:56:30

Jupiter 9

This was such a beautiful and amazing video. Thank you for sharing this with us Mari. smile

Using Minecraft to show us the interior of the Toleka was a brilliant idea!

And WOW, this is an authentic photo of Yazhi's dolls and the cardboard starship she made for them!

Let me repeat this, we have a real photo from something inside Toleka! We have a real photo from inside Yazhi's real cardboard starship inside a real 1,7 kilometers meter long starship in Earth's orbit!

Screenshot-2023-01-03-03-26-35-24-f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Gosia wrote:

New video from Mari, showing you a bit of their life, and sharing her thoughts on Yazhi. Just to let you know, two dolls you see in the video are TRUE DOLLS YAZHI OWNS! This is an authentic photo of those dolls and the little starship she made for them. Thank you Mari!

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-01-03 01:59:24)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#14 2023-01-03 02:04:52

Lyran

We just happen to have blue Carpet, a grey couch and antique globe chandeliers in a few rooms smile

Photo on Facebook
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ … tid=RUbZ1f
Awesome smile

#15 2023-01-03 02:11:28

Happy

I'm pretty sure Yazhi said what she said, because that was what Anéeka would find peace with. When children play roleplay, they don't do it to forget... ... ... they do it to remember.

Imagine 12 lifetimes + with love, friendship, work, adventure, learning, longing, purpose, and deep meaning of it all...

These are so very good reasons to remember...

#16 2023-01-03 02:25:02

Jupiter 9

I think this could be where the Ark of the Covenant is in the museum onboard the Toleka.

Screenshot-2023-01-03-04-18-25-80-f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#17 2023-01-03 03:58:22

Lyran

Jupiter wrote:

This was such a beautiful and amazing video. Thank you for sharing this with us Mari. smile

Using Minecraft to show us the interior of the Toleka was a brilliant idea!

And WOW, this is an authentic photo of Yazhi's dolls and the cardboard starship she made for them!

Let me repeat this, we have a real photo from something inside Toleka! We have a real photo from inside Yazhi's real cardboard starship inside a real 1,7 kilometers meter long starship in Earth's orbit!

https://i.postimg.cc/4x2S9m1L/Screensho … ccb329.jpg

Gosia wrote:

New video from Mari, showing you a bit of their life, and sharing her thoughts on Yazhi. Just to let you know, two dolls you see in the video are TRUE DOLLS YAZHI OWNS! This is an authentic photo of those dolls and the little starship she made for them. Thank you Mari!

This is REAL!??! Yeah! That just blew my mind big_smile big_smile Edit: I was woken up at 5am and watched video as I opened my eyes. Totally missed that thanks!

Last edited by Lyran (2023-01-03 04:02:02)

#18 2023-01-03 04:23:28

Bigfeet_E

Scott Summers wrote:

Bigfeet_E, your ideas are cool. Maybe you should instead launch your own YouTube channel, implement them... and see how the response (if any) goes.

I do understand why children would like the playtool minecraft provides, and personally i feel the funfactor of building with blocks since my own childhood. It was pretty much my only toy i can remember from  early age, a box of wooden blocks.
That first indie game i mentioned is much the same, building with all sorts of shapes of blocks, yet adds a more pleasing-to-the-eyes factor, adding more components to the mix aswell, painting and texturing amongst them.
I used to spend hours designing, think i clocked around 5000 or so, mostly building.

As for having my own YT channel, everone that is able to subscribe has to create one by default. I just don't feel inclined to be a video content creator in any shape or form, by any means. Don't even own any type of camera for decades.
But to give a couple visual presentations of older builds i made with EGS, i used to be part of a builder community that showcases monthly build challenges.(example 1 set it to 1080p , and 2) Consider myself as an average builder, as there are way better artists.(3)
Anyway, defo an upgrade to minecraft in terms of creative possibilities.  Wich still falls flat to that second building game.(4)

Can't say i never secretly wished to be able to build a representation of the Toleka or Suzy for that matter.
But i guess those pesky GF rules would prevent such 'disclosure' yet again.

Coming back to Yahzi's story, i can relate to a slight level. She has to deal with fullblown memories of 'older' self stories.
For us we can relate to its energetic pattern we carry over. Not to long ago i ordered a read from a channeler, who gave me brief summeration of lives from over 10K years ago, give or take, describing many things i recognise today.

Listening to the story above the major thing seems to be 'attachements' that still linger on an emotional level.
I suppose vivid memories can stir these back up way more easely.

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2023-01-03 16:14:50)

#19 2023-01-03 06:08:32

mitkobs

For accuracy of 3D presentation of course can be used many other software programs what are available on Earth and will not be violation of the Federation directives. Most easy to use and in the same time powerful is SketchUp who have free to use version. Also there are online 3D programs who are easier with premade 3D objects and you need only to specify and place them.
Also there are game engines that are free to use like Unity and Unreal. Especially Unreal 5 engine is providing top of top game environment. Someone who can use this engine can make truly life like stunning 3D presentations.

#20 2023-01-03 11:29:23

Gosia
Administrator

No no, she said what she said because she does play to forget. She doesnt play or do anything to remember because she already remembers too much. Having said that, she is not trying to forget permanently, oh no... she is the Swaruu consciousness "variant" that chose to totally remember (there are others who branched off forgetting), and her goal is integration of her memories. But every now and then, she enjoys little distraction from all that burden, and playing with her dolls allows her that temporary escape, temporary forgetfulness, temporary relief.

Happy wrote:

I'm pretty sure Yazhi said what she said, because that was what Anéeka would find peace with. When children play roleplay, they don't do it to forget... ... ... they do it to remember.

Imagine 12 lifetimes + with love, friendship, work, adventure, learning, longing, purpose, and deep meaning of it all...

#21 2023-01-03 11:42:15

Happy

Gosia wrote:

No no, she said what she said because she does play to forget. She doesnt play or do anything to remember because she already remembers too much. Having said that, she is not trying to forget permanently, oh no... she is the Swaruu consciousness "variant" that chose to totally remember (there are others who branched off forgetting), and her goal is integration of her memories. But every now and then, she enjoys little distraction from all that burden, and playing with her dolls allows her that temporary escape, temporary forgetfulness, temporary relief.

Happy wrote:

That's good, Gosia. Thank you! smile

#22 2023-01-03 15:51:18

ro2778

Happy wrote:

Whoah... The pictures of the Toleka interior are practically authentic...! (Gosia's comment in the Community-section on YouTube)

Gosia, have you seen actual / filtered pictures of the inside of the Toleka, that are recreated here in Minecraft?

#23 2023-01-03 16:57:37

Tigerhawk

Mari's channel is just getting started and she's already showing us authentic photos, giving us a look at what the ship really looks like inside, sharing conversations between them. I can't wait to see what she shows us and tells us about in the future!

#24 2023-01-03 17:30:48

Happy

So Long Ago So Clear - Vangelis (lyrics)

SoLogAgo

Once, we did run
How we chased a million stars
and touched as only one can
Once, we did play
How the past delivered you
A midst our youth we'd dream away, away

As if I knew the words I'm sure you'll hear
Of how we met as you recall so clear

Once, we did love
Long ago how did I forget
Holding you so closely
Look, how I move
Chance would have me glance at you
To know how you move me
Me, all barriers fall around us as we hear
Of memories known and matters long ago, so clear

Once, we did run
How we chased a million stars
And touched as only one can

#25 2023-01-03 17:39:19

Jupiter 9

I think using other game engines would require a lot more time and effort, plus I bet they had a lot of fun doing it in minecraft.   

And although technically it wouldn't be violating the agreement with the Federation if they use our software and our laptops to create a more accurate and realistic recreation of the interior of Toleka, I don't know I think it could be argued from the Fedaration's perspective that it goes against the idea behind that agreement.

They are stretching that agreement and taking it as far as they can but I think they have to respect other ET race's and Federation councils' rules. I think it is wiser to try and use diplomacy instead and try to find changes in the rules that all ET races and Federation councils can mutually agree on.

And I think this is one of Queen Alenym and her team's challenge. Just like we can't force the mainstream population to change their mind, they up there can't force their more mainstream people to change their minds about certain things. But of course that doesn't mean that they have to obey to things they don't agree with, just like we don't have to obey to vacciness and everything else we don't agree with. But they and we can't force them to obey to us either. If we do we become regressive ourselves.

Quote from Cristianne's video "Excerpts of Chats With Sophia S'waruu":

------------------

Yazhi:" ...so even though I don't fit in to their rules, becoming legally not Federation, I still must abide by certain rules, like when a foreigner goes to another country and still must obey rules there. And you must understand that this communication with you today or with Robert and Gosia is stretching things a lot as they are.

Cristianne: Yes, makes sense, thank you for this. Analogies help a great lot.

Yazhi: But we constantly see how to contact you all in even more direct manners.

------------------

Board footer