You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-04 12:06:52

Joshuab

Tarot, readings, crystal pendulums

I would love perspective into these new age tools that get presented a lot of times as strong absolutes. If there are insights in to those that choose to use these as guidance, can be trusted. Some basic parameters that help guide those on these tools, are there some base guidelines to their relevance and things to looks for in practitioners that are more trustworthy than other?

#2 2023-01-04 13:27:00

Bigfeet_E

Re: Tarot, readings, crystal pendulums

These practitioners can be accurate  or not, or even frauds.
It sort of depends on your own choosing who you think are best.
I wouldn't call them new age tools by origin, they do have deep rooted valueble use and insights they can provide.
I'm not sure about the pendulum value other than that they can provide a 'yes or no' answer to questions.
The mechanics eventually refer to translating ones own energy status within the moment.
Revealing patterns of the flow, extensively described wich then create the story of past, present and possibles and probables of futures.
Many (good) tarot readers have a connection to the oversight of higher self and/or spirit guides that help in the process inspiring the readers intuition. It is not only used for 'oracle' service to others, but also a tool for the reader themselves sharpening their insights skills. I do respect tarot and other like creations. But it is prone to deception like anything.

Board footer