You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-10 19:41:14

HelHun

WHEEL OF SAMSARA

Another no less important and vitally important point: HOW MUCH DOES THE VAN ALLEN HAVE TO DO WITH THE IMPOSSIBILITY OF THE SOULS TO GET OUT? This is the one million question!

I say it with reason. Due to multiple deaths even being stepdown for a few hours, another in less time and without being part of the matrix or being of low vibration, one passing to "birth" and another through the "bass astral".
We must add the fact that on the other side there is a cabal of criminals and captors like the ones here.

#2 2023-01-10 19:52:04

HelHun

Re: WHEEL OF SAMSARA

And my question to all positive race is this: who of your race was invited or induced to come here to "help" the poor little humans?
I bet they'd even love it if your most precious members fell down here.

It's about time someone out there learned to ask these questions. I will not always be there to say them myself!

Last edited by HelHun (2023-01-10 20:04:45)

#3 2023-01-10 19:57:46

mitkobs

Simply put, if one is under some required frequencies cannot pass as a soul as well. It is energetic barrier. This is why there is this astral plane 4D of Earth where the dead in this contingent stay contained.

Astral plane of the planet is also part of the Source and technically the dead go back to Source and go to a place within the Source appropriate to their vibration level. Astral plane is infinite because is not thick material place like the 3D world. It is a mind place.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-01-10 20:33:51)

#4 2023-01-11 02:49:27

StarDeity
Banned

The Van Allen Belt traps 3D and 4D people and beings,
so it shouldn't trap anyone ehose vibrarion is in 5D and/or higher...

#5 2023-01-11 15:41:13

HelHun

StarDeity wrote:

If the theory is as you say, then thanks to the little or much that I remember from past lives, the 2 deaths that I speak of were like a "5D" physical being but with some characteristics or functions of D superior to those. That from a "scientific" point of view breaks that rule as you express it, that is to say that it works as a trap for souls, and I do not specify if they fall here of their own free will or by accident or for a supposed help mission or whatever.

#6 2023-01-11 17:38:54

StarDeity
Banned

Remember the thing about "taking the matrix with you" when you disincarnate?
From having attachments to the 3D life and all..
That's the only trap there is, it's mental, self-imposed even, either from attachments and/or lack of knowledge of the "beyond"..
Higher Self plays a role too, it seems..

HelHun wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

If the theory is as you say, then thanks to the little or much that I remember from past lives, the 2 deaths that I speak of were like a "5D" physical being but with some characteristics or functions of D superior to those. That from a "scientific" point of view breaks that rule as you express it, that is to say that it works as a trap for souls, and I do not specify if they fall here of their own free will or by accident or for a supposed help mission or whatever.

#7 2023-01-11 20:20:13

nextdream

I won't venture to guess what 'density' Higher Selves exist at but I suspect it is beyond 5D and certainly well beyond 3D. The Van Allen Belt is only a factor for the incarnation; the physical 3D experience. I don't believe it is this or any system on the moon base that 'traps' our HS here. That would be something more subtle and sophisticated; influencing our incarnation's emotional body/experience and creating an addiction loop that influences our own intent to incarnate on Earth 'again'.

If being a crackhead is a valid experience, then so is incarnating on Earth.

#8 2023-01-11 20:50:05

mitkobs

What keep the people in 3D and 4D are their ideas-beliefs that they hold dear and is very hard to part with them. That is the main energetic barrier. Source do not have barriers and limitations. People have.

#9 2023-01-12 18:23:18

Bucegi

there certainly is an history as to why things are like this today and why an energetic barrier was installed in the first way (which is to still trap certain energies and their belongers, whether human or not, on this planet until evolution occured or so it seems to me because what do i know). i am remembering Swaruu and Yahzi giving detailed explanations regarding that history and even some detailed descriptions to how it came to be in this state it is today. like pyramids and history in general plus events that happened. many articles have been written about this here, you can find them in transcripts section

Board footer