You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-11 15:25:41

HelHun

MED PODS

Imagining how they see diseases out there, it is not very difficult to reach the conclusion that no matter how many medical PODs they give us, as is society today and the degree of slavery that prevails, we will generate the same diseases over and over again, and that includes those not treated by the POD of a mental or psychological nature. Another strong reason to do as a previous and almost obligatory step that the cabal be withdrawn.

And speaking of ADHD, for the cabal and the Federation WE ALL HAVE A DEGREE OF ADHD because simply what they put in front of us as truth, as reality, as news, as history, as a society, etc etc etc does not manage to zombify what they need to make us fit into their version of the so-called 3D or terrestrial game.

Last edited by HelHun (2023-01-11 15:27:43)

#2 2023-01-11 15:29:08

HelHun

Re: MED PODS

IF THIS EXPERIENCE HERE DICTATED BY A MAJORITY, WITH AGREEMENTS AND OTHERS, DOES NOT INCLUDE HAVING NEITHER SHIPS OR MEDICAL PODS, THE FEDERATION SHOULD AT LEAST WITHDRAW THEM FROM THOSE OF THE CABAL. AND SECONDLY, BECAUSE NOBODY KNOWS THEM OR VOTES THEM TO REPRESENT US OR TO ENJOY THOSE PRIVILEGES IN THIS BLISSFUL EXPERIENCE THAT THE FEDERATION PROVIDES US OF GETTING SICK AND OLD OR DYING WITH PAIN AND PROBLEMS.

#3 2023-01-11 15:30:20

HelHun

Perhaps this point relates more to pod dynamics or principles or laws. I mean, from here the so-called 3D feels and observes 5D as astral, the same thing happens in an extraction with subsequent return, it becomes something astral and hopefully if we remember it we assume it as a dream, something similar happens with past lives (past, alternate and future)

#4 2023-01-11 15:32:50

HelHun

Thanks.
An idea: understanding the operation or basic principles I think is an excellent starting point to VISUALIZE. VISUALIZE YOURSELF GOING TO ONE WHEN YOU GO TO SLEEP TONIGHT.

Note: I wanted to try but the mosquitoes and the heat did not let me.

#5 2023-01-11 16:05:44

StarDeity
Banned

I haven't watched the videos yet, but Robert has been talking about MedPods for a while too..

tbh, I don't find this subject to be 'too useful' because it's not like the ETs or governments are going to let us use them anyway...
It's like rubbing it on our faces, "bragging" that they have that tech to even extend their lives and how cool it is etc etc, and that we don't have it and can't have access to it bla bla bla...

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-01-11 16:53:44)

#6 2023-01-11 16:19:10

StarDeity
Banned

They don't really care if we live or die, but apparently are more worried that we live, they want us to 'stretch the leg'...

HelHun wrote:

IF THIS EXPERIENCE HERE DICTATED BY A MAJORITY, WITH AGREEMENTS AND OTHERS, DOES NOT INCLUDE HAVING NEITHER SHIPS OR MEDICAL PODS, THE FEDERATION SHOULD AT LEAST WITHDRAW THEM FROM THOSE OF THE CABAL. AND SECONDLY, BECAUSE NOBODY KNOWS THEM OR VOTES THEM TO REPRESENT US OR TO ENJOY THOSE PRIVILEGES IN THIS BLISSFUL EXPERIENCE THAT THE FEDERATION PROVIDES US OF GETTING SICK AND OLD OR DYING WITH PAIN AND PROBLEMS.

#7 2023-01-11 17:05:33

mitkobs

You rather do not want to know anything that is not available to use in this reality. Then you will going to miss a lot from this Taygetan disclosure.
They do not brag about it. We here want to know and they are kind to share to us. And also they cannot give the tech because the cabal will take it anyway and this will endanger greatly everyone who have it because will be targeted by the cabal.

#8 2023-01-11 17:13:29

StarDeity
Banned

I knew about med pods before I ever knew about the existence of the Tay, it's not like it's something new..
Like I said, Robert has explained a lot about the function of the medpods and whatnot too, the Spanish side is well informed about it, imo.
I am interested in the subject, but they've already told throughout the time that they can't make it available to humanity because it could even be taken away by the cabal and so on..
This is why I don't find the subject to be so useful for expansion of consciousness and all..
Maybe for new comers it might be, idk
I am grateful that the Tay/SAwaruunians share info about this subject, because it can create a collective idea that humanity wants and needs the MedPods, but I guess that might be a bit fetch since most people see it as something out of SciFi movies...

Did you watch the movie Elysium, or The Fifth Element?

The seed of the idea has been given about MedPods, but humanity in general perhaps see it as "surreal..."

mitkobs wrote:

You rather do not want to know anything that is not available to use in this reality. Then you will going to miss a lot from this Taygetan disclosure.
They do not brag about it. We here want to know and they are kind to share to us. And also they cannot give the tech because the cabal will take it anyway and this will endanger greatly everyone who have it because will be targeted by the cabal.

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-01-11 17:23:13)

#9 2023-01-11 17:30:06

StarDeity
Banned

I wish I could live long enough to see the day ETs make themselves known publicly and that we can make "official contact" with them...
I wish I could meet them...
I wish I could live long enough to see the technologies that could help humanity heal and live longer too..

I wish I could live as long as they can too...

This all adds to the 'existential crisis' I am experiencing...

sigh.. u__u

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-01-11 17:30:47)

#10 2023-01-11 18:50:42

HelHun

StarDeity wrote:

I wish I could live long enough to see the day ETs make themselves known publicly and that we can make "official contact" with them...
I wish I could live long enough to see the technologies that could help humanity heal and live longer too..

sigh.. u__u

You just have to introspect and look in the mirror. It's you that you sigh for!
If only you could see it or remember it is more than enough, you already made your own official contact without authorities or intermediaries.
Second, you don't have to wait for anyone to change this, you already do it just by thinking about it, taking it to the physical is a matter of decision and will. No matter how little or nothing you think you do, it causes that smooth wave movement that leads others to the same current that it is already carrying.

#11 2023-01-11 18:59:04

StarDeity wrote:

sigh.. u__u

I have seen in visions (clairvoyance) that the timeline for this is next 30-50 years.

Reiki practitioner

#12 2023-01-11 20:32:17

StarDeity
Banned

You're right, we are the ETs playing to be humans... u__u

HelHun wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

sigh.. u__u

You just have to introspect and look in the mirror. It's you that you sigh for!
If only you could see it or remember it is more than enough, you already made your own official contact without authorities or intermediaries.
Second, you don't have to wait for anyone to change this, you already do it just by thinking about it, taking it to the physical is a matter of decision and will. No matter how little or nothing you think you do, it causes that smooth wave movement that leads others to the same current that it is already carrying.

#13 2023-01-11 20:37:00

StarDeity
Banned

SIGH

BraveLightbeing wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

sigh.. u__u

I have seen in visions (clairvoyance) that the timeline for this is next 30-50 years.

#14 2023-01-11 20:46:01

Bigfeet_E

StarDeity wrote:

sigh.. u__u

Give it a good cry and let it loose, i'd say.
I've long accepted this is a pipedream. Won't be around to see it either.
Better to see at what you have today, glass half full way.
Dwelling in the past or the future makes you miss the present.
So , gather yourself up again, sis. <3

#15 2023-01-11 21:06:55

nextdream

StarDeity wrote:

Did you watch the movie Elysium, or The Fifth Element?

I have enjoyed this concept as it was introduced in Sci-Fi over the years. Much of it originating in Star Trek (prob mostly Next Generation), but also others, I just recently re-watched Alien:Prometheus & Covenant which are excellent and also address Black Goo etc.

They will forever wave marvelous technological solutions in our faces but they are a ruse in order to reinforce the hologram and convince us that we are incapable of creating (or in this case healing) ourselves as the powerful creator beings that we are. This is the function of alien technology. Those who want to feel powerful, yet keep the Game going. This is true of ALL ALIENS imo.

If we really relied on technology (say medbeds) to heal ourselves, imagine what state we would be in. Vaccines? Antibiotics? Radiation/Surgeries? We would be so low in awareness and vitality but still able to exist just barely with no true source of energy/prana. Like borg. Only able to survive and run the machines that need service as they are planning for the remaining few of us.

You should not want medbeds and you don't need them. Heal yourself you are all powerful creator.

Last edited by nextdream (2023-01-11 21:09:49)

#16 2023-01-11 21:20:54

HelHun

StarDeity wrote:

sigh.. u__u

In fact, contact has already been made and in fact everyone here has been interacting in one way or another for a long time.

I'm sorry for the ufologists but... IT'S ALREADY GIVEN! Technically and practically so it was). They saw him pass by under his very nose and did not know how to value it. In short, I return to the point to highlight: the reason why the contact race is the most similar in shape and forms, not only because of the more natural commitment of affinities to the contact race, but also because of biological aspects, empathy, psychological aspects, emotional and spiritual that this implies, beyond the physical expression that MUST also be related. There is no other way that we can resolve this without that commitment on both sides, this (sorry Gentlemen ufologists) IS NOT FOR EVERYONE and it is not an insult, it just is.

Last edited by HelHun (2023-01-11 21:22:55)

#17 2023-01-11 22:26:57

Happy

HelHun wrote:

In fact, contact has already been made and in fact everyone here has been interacting in one way or another for a long time.

I'm sorry for the ufologists but... IT'S ALREADY GIVEN! Technically and practically so it was).

I believe you're right, HelHun.

It has already happened. We have been given the information already for many years, but those among us who received it, chose to hide it.

That's why any information we're given here of technological nature is not a breach of the Federation's mandate. That is - to emphasize - technologically.

But there's a balance lacking, and you point to it: Humanity on Earth will not be let loose in interstellar environments unless we develop a concordant level on emphatic, psychological, emotional and spiritual aspects.

To at all enter a 'mutual commitment', we are obliged to prove that we are mutual. Until we do, we have little to 'bring to the table'. So we need to make sure we do somehow.

How? Well - the level of technological advancement already given, although compartmentalized, has a corresponding ethical advancement.

How do we get there?

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#18 2023-01-11 22:28:08

Gosia
Administrator

No, its not bragging. Its ALIGNING our mind/vision with that timeline/possibility/knowledge to then have it manifest. Thats how I see it and thats why I am very keen on passing to the humans their technology, even if its something we are not AS YET ready to have. But so what? All advances in science are made by visionaries, research, and inspiration, that doesnt always match the current society. But it will! Thats what progress is about. If we truly want interstellar existence, it goes without saying we need to embrace interstellar knowledge! Plus, there are plenty of people/scientists who are swallowing all this information up and furthering their work. Just did a 2 hour session with some of them in Zoom. Ask them if they find it "useless". People keep forgetting we are not just giving this information to the street level people but to the HUMANITY as a whole, which is comprised of scientists, engineers, investigators of all kinds of technical fields, so this is for them. And not only. It is stellar knowledge being returned the Earth citizens who forgot they are stellar themselves.

StarDeity wrote:

I haven't watched the videos yet, but Robert has been talking about MedPods for a while too..

tbh, I don't find this subject to be 'too useful' because it's not like the ETs or governments are going to let us use them anyway...
It's like rubbing it on our faces, "bragging" that they have that tech to even extend their lives and how cool it is etc etc, and that we don't have it and can't have access to it bla bla bla...

#19 2023-01-12 01:51:36

StarDeity
Banned

I'm glad that hopefully the right kind of people take interest in this and they could incorporate and expand it for humanity.
They need a lot of support from us, and esp them ETs up there, if they so want to help humanity...

I wished so much this tech was available rn.. So many lives of the awakened ones could have been saved...

Gosia wrote:

Plus, there are plenty of people/scientists who are swallowing all this information up and furthering their work. Just did a 2 hour session with some of them in Zoom. Ask them if they find it "useless".

StarDeity wrote:

#20 2023-01-12 01:59:41

StarDeity
Banned

Totally de acuerdo~

All I see from American so-called UFOlogists, for example,
is a bunch of arrogant paid shills who go as far as making up stories, and ofc bowing to a certain group of peoole who have infiltrated the so called "alien disclosure"
It's a clown world in that community...

HelHun wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

sigh.. u__u

I'm sorry for the ufologists but... IT'S ALREADY GIVEN! Technically and practically so it was). They saw him pass by under his very nose and did not know how to value it. In short, I return to the point to highlight: the reason why the contact race is the most similar in shape and forms, not only because of the more natural commitment of affinities to the contact race, but also because of biological aspects, empathy, psychological aspects, emotional and spiritual that this implies, beyond the physical expression that MUST also be related. There is no other way that we can resolve this without that commitment on both sides, this (sorry Gentlemen ufologists) IS NOT FOR EVERYONE and it is not an insult, it just is.

#21 2023-01-12 03:00:46

StarDeity
Banned

<3

Life seems more interesting in 5D,with all the liberties and stuff they can do..
Was just watching Mari's latest video on how she arrived here..
She got lost from her mum, but also gained a new family..

Wouldn't it be nice if we could do that if our relatives die.. Look for them in other timelines..

I lost my mom last year, and I miss her too much..
That was the last drop for me, having to experience seeing her declining and dying, and not being able to do anything but making her comfortable..

She was a Starseed, she was awake too, and the system aliminated her...

It's disheartening to me, like our lives even as Starseeds seem worth nothing in this world..
This is how all this made me feel.. why the crisis... sigh.
All the jabbed relatives outliving my mom who wasn't jabbed, but they imposed jabbed blood and medicines on her...
I am now the last 'pure blood' female of my family,
And idk if I'll ever get the chance to have my own family and continue my lineage, with all this madness in this world... ?

Bigfeet_E wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

sigh.. u__u

Give it a good cry and let it loose, i'd say.
I've long accepted this is a pipedream. Won't be around to see it either.
Better to see at what you have today, glass half full way.
Dwelling in the past or the future makes you miss the present.
So , gather yourself up again, sis. <3

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-01-12 03:02:23)

#22 2023-01-12 03:42:40

HelHun

Gosia wrote:

No, its not bragging. Its ALIGNING our mind/vision with that timeline/possibility/knowledge to then have it manifest. Thats how I see it and thats why I am very keen on passing to the humans their technology, even if its something we are not AS YET ready to have. But so what? All advances in science are made by visionaries, research, and inspiration, that doesnt always match the current society. But it will! Thats what progress is about. If we truly want interstellar existence, it goes without saying we need to embrace interstellar knowledge! Plus, there are plenty of people/scientists who are swallowing all this information up and furthering their work. Just did a 2 hour session with some of them in Zoom. Ask them if they find it "useless". People keep forgetting we are not just giving this information to the street level people but to the HUMANITY as a whole, which is comprised of scientists, engineers, investigators of all kinds of technical fields, so this is for them. And not only. It is stellar knowledge being returned the Earth citizens who forgot they are stellar themselves.

StarDeity wrote:

At this point and I have no doubt, many of us already know and we are interstellar. As for this technology, it is not so strange to accept, in fact it seems to have been a lifetime yesterday in which we are currently collaborating with this topic now in all D. And a little ahead of the reel of this film, they are ready to distribute . It is hard for me to understand why they are not yet available, who is preventing or blocking the distribution. So you may think that I'm not ready, it doesn't matter, I've already lived what I just said, I already have it inside and it's a matter of seconds to see it or not, humanity will have it. Point. With the excuses that you like the most to justify them.

#23 2023-01-12 09:21:46

mitkobs

What you can do is to train your imagination and imagine how looks a healed part of your body and believe without a single doubt that you can heal and regenerate. And do not have expectations about the process(do not hurry it), let it happen in time, will take time. Do not lose hope if you do not notice happening, continue to believe it is happening, continue to imagine yourself healthy, young, functional. Also change the habits and ideas that are leading you to the disease.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-01-12 09:23:42)

#24 2023-01-12 10:15:02

Scott Summers

If some ET race came down and (1)handed you the blueprints for a medpod; AND somehow (2)transferred the required technical knowledge to you to make one; AND (3)provided you with the financial means to buy the parts...

You would have effectively signed your death warrant.

(If you’re in doubt, please research the US gentleman who invented the car engine that ran on water. Certain government officials arranged to meet him. Then he died shortly after and the invention was never discussed again.)

Ask yourself:

Why would the Cabal announce they want depopulation (Bill Gates);

Why would the Cabal spend hundreds of billions (maybe trillions) to push the pandemic and Deathvaxx;

How will Big Pharma benefit if people were free of cancer?

And then SHOOT THEMSELVES IN THE FOOT by allowing medpods?

The Cabal is dumb, but not that dumb.

Medpods go completely against their depopulation agenda.

HelHun wrote:

It is hard for me to understand why they are not yet available, who is preventing or blocking the distribution. So you may think that I'm not ready, it doesn't matter, I've already lived what I just said, I already have it inside and it's a matter of seconds to see it or not, humanity will have it. Point. With the excuses that you like the most to justify them.

#25 2023-01-12 12:25:22

HelHun

mitkobs wrote:

What you can do is to train your imagination and imagine how looks a healed part of your body and believe without a single doubt that you can heal and regenerate. And do not have expectations about the process(do not hurry it), let it happen in time, will take time. Do not lose hope if you do not notice happening, continue to believe it is happening, continue to imagine yourself healthy, young, functional. Also change the habits and ideas that are leading you to the disease.

It is very difficult for me to imagine that I am cured because I also remember that in some timeline I have agreed to get sick, to be part of these consequences and to use myself to understand how the substances we ingest such as drinks, food, medicines, etc. interact within my own body without knowing the damage they do and how they interact within each function and organs. I don't have the imagination or the will to reverse the ailments, deterioration and malfunction, perhaps knowing why I am like this and where that information goes and what it is for. Sometimes I cannot match my mental age with my physical one, I have lost myself in "overtime" of alternate experiences.

And, although this did not include the last vaccinations, how do you know when enough is enough? Until when and how much must I suffer? And if, even if the MED PODS come out, maybe I can't or should use them?...

Last edited by HelHun (2023-01-12 12:37:49)

Board footer