You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-13 17:17:00

StarDeity
Banned

Questions for Mari Swaruu~

I've got some questions for our dear Mari, and I encourage anyone to use this thread to ask questions for her as well, if you'd like..

Mayhap even make it an "official" thread for asking her questions here~

After her video sharing her story of how she got here, I'm curious about how her original timeline is like..

My questions for Mari:

-Why did your bio mom decided to come live in Earth?

-How much different is your original timeline from our own here?

-Besides your mom and yourself, were there other Swaruus in your original timeline?

-Who are the crew of the Toleka ship in your original timeline?

-Did you know or knew of Gosia and Robert in your OTL?

-is there a Taygetan divulgation happening in your OTL?

-How many other Taygetans might be living among humans in your OTL, if any?

-What was happening overall in your OTL?

-What was the plans (if can share) from the Taygetans from your original timeline to do in Earth?

These are my questions for now.

Thank you Mari chan smile

#2 2023-01-13 17:57:04

Jupiter 9

Re: Questions for Mari Swaruu~

My only concern with this is that Mari is not open to any kind of direct communication at this point and from what I understand she is not reading the forum or any other social media at this point. And it's different than with the CA channel where Gosia can pick some questions and pass them to Yazhi. Gosia can correct me with this if I assume wrong but I assume Gosia too cannot pick and pass some questions to Mari at this point.

So my 2 cents on this is that we should not ask these questions with the expectation that Mari will read them or that Gosia will pick some and pass them to Mari. I don't know, we could use this thread to collect questions for if/when this changes and Gosia can pass some questions to Mari.

That's my only concern with this and I don't mean to discourage you, this is a great idea for a thread, I am only expressing my concern for obvious reasons because of all that happened over the last 5 Years. I hope you understand. smile

Important thoughts after 5 years of contact (English)

Mari Swaruu: ...

I know many of you out there listening right now would like to talk to me, and I know most of you are beautiful advanced souls I'd love to be friends with.

But at this time I cannot start any kind of direct communication, because it is not healthy for me, as I just explained why above.

And also because – although I do have some technical help here from my friends – I'm doing all this work essentially alone, and I would get severely swamped.

That is why I have the comment-section deactivated – I hope you understand.

With much love,

Mari Swaruu

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-01-13 18:00:16)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2023-01-13 20:06:22

Jupiter wrote:

My only concern with this is that Mari is not open to any kind of direct communication at this point and from what I understand she is not reading the forum or any other social media at this point. And it's different than with the CA channel where Gosia can pick some questions and pass them to Yazhi. Gosia can correct me with this if I assume wrong but I assume Gosia too cannot pick and pass some questions to Mari at this point.

So my 2 cents on this is that we should not ask these questions with the expectation that Mari will read them or that Gosia will pick some and pass them to Mari. I don't know, we could use this thread to collect questions for if/when this changes and Gosia can pass some questions to Mari.

That's my only concern with this and I don't mean to discourage you, this is a great idea for a thread, I am only expressing my concern for obvious reasons because of all that happened over the last 5 Years. I hope you understand. smile

Important thoughts after 5 years of contact (English)

Mari Swaruu: ...

I know many of you out there listening right now would like to talk to me, and I know most of you are beautiful advanced souls I'd love to be friends with.

But at this time I cannot start any kind of direct communication, because it is not healthy for me, as I just explained why above.

And also because – although I do have some technical help here from my friends – I'm doing all this work essentially alone, and I would get severely swamped.

That is why I have the comment-section deactivated – I hope you understand.

With much love,

Mari Swaruu

This lack of contact is by design.  They are communicating their intended message without interference.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#4 2023-01-13 21:14:57

mitkobs

People are inventive and the comments and questions that are prevented in the YT channel will transfer here with the hope that she is reading and by any chance may answer to some question or comment in her next videos.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-01-13 21:15:45)

#5 2023-01-13 23:54:34

The fact that MARI does not want to read comments does not mean that there are others from the TEAM who do, remember that there are also two on Earth called Gosia and Robert.

#6 2023-01-14 02:45:44

StarDeity
Banned

Mari answered/replied to stuff I asked and said through her videos... Same did Yazhi.

#7 2023-01-14 04:19:01

Scott Summers

Folks

Remember what Athena said:

Mari speaks. The humans listen. This is transmission only. It is not a dialogue.

If we want to have contact eventually, we must learn to respect others first.

Respect their position and do not over-reach. If this is not done, do not be surprised if Mari stops posting.

#8 2023-01-23 18:46:28

StarDeity
Banned

THIS. Thank you.

Idk why some ppl on here are negative about stuff, it's like they still live in the matrix, in their minds.

FREE-YOUR-MIND wrote:

The fact that MARI does not want to read comments does not mean that there are others from the TEAM who do, remember that there are also two on Earth called Gosia and Robert.

Board footer