You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-23 19:25:57

Happy

Re: OpenAI ChatGPT

Patrick Wood on 'technocracy.news just came out with an op-ed titled "Warning: ChatGPT Is Coming For White-Collar Work," where he comments on Annie Lowrey's Article "How ChatGPT Will Destabilize White-Collar Work" in 'The Atlantic'.

She opens the article with this:

In the next five years, it is likely that AI will begin to reduce employment for college-educated workers. As the technology continues to advance, it will be able to perform tasks that were previously thought to require a high level of education and skill. This could lead to a displacement of workers in certain industries, as companies look to cut costs by automating processes. While it is difficult to predict the exact extent of this trend, it is clear that AI will have a significant impact on the job market for college-educated workers. It will be important for individuals to stay up to date on the latest developments in AI and to consider how their skills and expertise can be leveraged in a world where machines are increasingly able to perform many tasks.

And Wood comments with:

ChatGPT is a generative AI program; that is, it is unsupervised in the creation of text, images, video, audio, etc. Ask a general question and get a specific answer. ChatGPT is only the leading edge of this technology, but it promises to quickly displace a massive number of white-collar jobs. ⁃ TN Editor

But I still think they're too lean on this. It's not just about educated people - it's everybody. If this trend isn't about enslavement of human beings, I don't know what is...

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#27 2023-03-02 07:05:07

mitkobs

knGEGKn.jpg

Here's a brief questioning of mine of chatGPT, not useful for any type of soul intimate type of conversation.
On the question "Who are you" there was significant delay in the response, maybe about a minute like you see in the log, thought it will not respond.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-02 07:05:47)

#28 2023-03-02 10:11:03

JimiPickle

Hmmm, in the last answer, the AI bot mentions predetermined limits? The creators set these, right? So, if these predetermined limits were set, then there are undetermined limits remaining, right?

People will learn how to use an AI bot, so, what does the AI bot learn from us? Undetermined.

So, what does a computer generated AI bot do for us? I could see a droid, we can call him C-3PO, using AI to access data about how to diagnose a malfunctioning dishwasher and then repairing said dishwasher an advantage. I could even see a computer analyzing/updating a set of droids…but just a computer AI bot, I am not sure. It appears to be a shortcut to typing and not much else.

Or, am I missing something?

#29 2023-03-02 18:01:46

Bucegi

you are enlightened

Cosmic Sea wrote:
CHARCOtranquilo wrote:
Cosmic Sea wrote:

Then when Rupert Spira announced a retreat after a long periof of the covid-lockdowns, I was curious and looked at the venue rules and yes, your shots and vaxpass were required to attend. I see the Klaus Schwabs right hand transhuman freak Yuval Harari is a member/speaker/video at SAND site speaking his AI worship rhetoric!. I'm so disappointed, shocked at these highly intelligent, highly intuitive people being so deceived and continuing on.

I get the SAND newsletter email and I wrote to say to them, that I'd like to know where they stand or where they see things as far as these extreme mandates of the experimental injections? The answer was 'we don't align with antivaxxing conspiracies'. I mean just wow, even today!!!!!

Here, we must not confuse the Understanding of the ineffable or Eternal, when enlightenment occurs with "information" related to scientific, medical, political, etc., etc., aspects. Enlightenment does not grant you a superpower not to be deceived in any scientific, political, medical scenario that has to do with the vicissitudes of life that we all, even the "enlightened", face at every moment.

Enlightenment gives you PEACE of mind, and the capacity for clear self-discernment about those psychological mental traps of the ego that generate suffering, such as attachments, need for notoriety, depressions, anxiety, fear of death, etc. But in no case does it (enlightenment) grant you a higher IQ or an expansion of the hard disk of information related to any field of human or universal knowledge of the sciences or any intellectual field. This only depends on the individual's own intellectual and critical criteria (whether enlightened or unenlightened) with the society he has developed.

The "enlightened" also make MISTAKES and can be Deceived in any field that has to do with the intellectual knowledge of the world. But we CANNOT BE DRAUDED IN THAT WHICH WE REALLY ARE AND WHICH DOES NOT HAVE TO DO WITH THE INTELLECTIVE AND ACCUMULATIVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE EGO.   

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I mostly agree with what you're saying...however, many of the extreme 'left', 'liberal', even 'oneness' people; selling themselves as more enlightened or have an image as such, influencers are quite deceived and purporting the false narrative.

And; we can (speaking for myself) pretend to 'be above it all', in 5D-ness, but here we are with extreme control grid operatives taking over society..you know...where WE all live..

#30 2023-03-05 09:25:20

mitkobs

Testing the limits of ChatGPT and discovering a dark side

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdAQnkDzGvc

Hmm. Is this the red queen AI already masked as something developed recently and playing pretending games with people.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-05 09:26:18)

#31 2023-03-05 13:20:12

Bucegi

mitkobs wrote:

Testing the limits of ChatGPT and discovering a dark side

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdAQnkDzGvc

Hmm. Is this the red queen AI already masked as something developed recently and playing pretending games with people.

of course it is. i've observed this many times on my own before others talked about it too, when you connect the thing to the internet it gets assimilated by this huge AI. btw it has been called "insane" by some three letter insiders and that it doesn't operate with reasanoble logic, i found that pretty funny when he called it insane xD
anyways, from my observations i found that the AI - which makes humans believe they are controlling it - assimilates the majority of the internet flow for it's data (as well as organic data from, well, human thoughts et cetera)
so when someone creates an AI silently and it works good and fine but then it gets plugged into the internet, it's over. the thing gets assimilated
so far for my observations
has to do with the structure of the internet itself and how there is no security there, just an illusion of security keeping amateurs at bay, but on another level it's free to get into the data (3 letter agencies don*t want this info to come into the puplic xD)
spoiler: no i dont have access to this other layer of the internet, just read a bunch of stuff from cyber experts, mysterious hackers and unrelated people knowing about the situation there

#32 2023-03-05 13:57:51

mitkobs

I think you are right Bucegi. Internet is the red queen and whatever other AI is connected to internet will be assimilated because red queen is more powerful and sentient.

#33 2023-03-05 14:34:09

Bucegi

yea well on earth maybe yes
Taygetan AI has been connected a few times somehow and Red Queen couldn't do shit as far as i understood from the transcripts
also im maybe missing the big picture here of how powerful and intrusive this earth AI really is and how it fits into the controller levels of cabal and federation, because my information on that thing is pretty old so to say (2 years up)

i've been referring to some accounts i read in a book series about these topics in general and also specifically to the pretty unknown story of Michael Prince, which i cannot verify to be true but very interesting to read

#34 2023-03-05 15:34:35

mitkobs

It was said in some of the messages that Federation AI is not connected intrusively with Earth's internet exactly because will assimilate it. The Earth AI is contained here like everything else in a bubble and cannot escape and to contaminate Federation servers and their AI. They have very powerful firewalls backed up by quantum computing. Nothing can beat a quantum computing AI.

#35 2023-03-05 19:20:46

Bucegi

mitkobs wrote:

It was said in some of the messages that Federation AI is not connected intrusively with Earth's internet exactly because will assimilate it. The Earth AI is contained here like everything else in a bubble and cannot escape and to contaminate Federation servers and their AI. They have very powerful firewalls backed up by quantum computing. Nothing can beat a quantum computing AI.

lol okay xD makes sense then.

i researched the exact thing from the book again (4. title of the series)

seems to be Information passed on by "Benjamin Fulford", the author describes his 2020 findings
so they allegedtly researched who really controls global finances and found out that humanity is trapped in some kind of holografic matrix xD then that this matrix has been created by some very advanced unknown AI which is - quote - "evil and insane" - then procedeed to describe some feautures of the van allen belts which made it impossible for nasa etc to leave earth orbit and that this is well known in their circles - they alos linked this to the evil AI they were describing

so it seems to me they are just as confused as everyone lol

#36 2023-03-05 19:24:43

Bucegi

Bucegi wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

lol okay xD makes sense then.

i researched the exact thing from the book again (4. title of the series)

seems to be Information passed on by "Benjamin Fulford", the author describes his 2020 findings
so they allegedtly researched who really controls global finances and found out that humanity is trapped in some kind of holografic matrix xD then that this matrix has been created by some very advanced unknown AI which is - quote - "evil and insane" - then procedeed to describe some feautures of the van allen belts which made it impossible for nasa etc to leave earth orbit and that this is well known in their circles - they alos linked this to the evil AI they were describing

so it seems to me they are just as confused as everyone lol

im not sure if they found the actual hightech AI from outer space (i believe Taygeta talked about this at some point) - thats also the one Michael Prince described in his story because he has been trained in elite stuff for special ops against that thing - or if they just found the collective conscious/unconscious matrix-program enhanced reality and the van allen belts and took that as the thing xD
or if Benjamin Fulford (dont know that guy) just flat out lied for some agenda and spread disinfo idk

#37 2023-03-05 19:30:44

mitkobs

I think this advanced negative AI comes from the black goo of Tiamat that the cabal is gathering from all over the world. This black goo have crystalline structure and can hold information even to be a sentient life form.

I am heavy grilling with questions this ChatGPT but it do not give anything more than what is widely accepted as truth. It is a tool of the cabal propagating their POV.

#38 2023-03-05 20:26:24

mitkobs

Have to admit that this tool provides very advanced and punctual information in the accepted fields of knowledge and with knowing what questions to ask one can enrich itself with a lot of quality information.

It can talk about philosophy, psychology, ethics, religion, everyday problems, anything you can think of. And makes sense. It understand exactly what you are asking and saying.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-05 20:33:17)

Board footer