You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-14 20:20:24

StarDeity
Banned

How come...

Humans tend to make assumptions about anything and everyone instead of looking at other angles, using critical thought, etc...

I am so tired of people being this way, always understanding something different than what you are saying or mean, and the worst part is that some rather believe what they understand instead of listening and trying to understand what the other person meant...

I see this as a form of narcissism, thinking one is right about everything and everyone, without trying to comprehend anything or anyone, nor analyzing...

I despise this about humanity in general, they won't even make an effort to understand, not to listen to others...

This is the sad behavior why contact with ETs seems almost impossible... and I fear ETs already sees us all like this, like we won't listen nor try to understand them, nor use critical thought while in contact...
the stupid determinism...

I'm so sorry some people are like this, but we're not all this way, we are not all the same.

Some of us listen and use critical thought, are curious, and want to understand and learn too.

Excuse my small rant...
I've just encountered many ppl who are close-minded, even censoring you for not thinking like the rest..
even in this divulgation community, I've encountered some ppl like this in the Spanish side.
It's a bit disheartening because you'd think that the knowledge shared by the Tay and Swaruunians would indeed open people's minds, and it does, but for some it seems it hasn't happened yet... sigh

I wish there was a way to "hack" the matrix, like a program that would make people open their minds more, or being able to use telepathy... The lack of telepathy is one cause of the problems too heh..

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-01-14 20:43:36)

#2 2023-01-14 21:17:42

Re: How come...

Argh, welcome to reality... big_smile

It takes time and effort to understand someone who thinks outside everyone's little box. Some people only make friendships with other Christians. Some make friends with only Rep or Democrat party supporters. And I understand that.

I too categorize people to make my life easier. I make friends with people who are straight edge, vegans, meditate a lot, talk about spirituality, have read or heard about Tays. 

If you expect, you are prone to suffer. Instead you could expect less of people. That's blunt, but it works. Expect less and be more grateful.

When I was 16 years old, almost all of my classmates had already tried alcohol, drugs or romance. I was reading 18th century literature at that time despite
being invited to parties and being hip enough not to be considered a nerd. However, I was asked a lot why I don't party.

I answered - when I read good books, I have such great parties and masquerades in my mind that I'm happy for weeks after that! Can you compare that to a hangover? My peers thought I'm weird, of course. big_smile

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2023-01-14 21:29:58

Alec

It's because Humans get too obsessed and overly emotional about something outside of the ordinary.
Some enter in defense mode by instinct. Without realizing.
I saw what happened in your other post - responses of immediate assumption and attack, as if you have committed a crime.

StarDeity wrote:

I wish there was a way to "hack" the matrix, like a program that would make people open their minds more, or being able to use telepathy... The lack of telepathy is one cause of the problems too heh..

Disabling the Lunar Matrix. That's ONE of the ways. But not the only one.

You can use telepathy, but are the others ready for such?

Last edited by Alec (2023-01-27 19:10:26)

#4 2023-01-15 00:00:44

Dablin

I too have come across people with very rigid belief systems though not necessarily as collectively bad as some others imply the general "NPC's"/"Normies" of the population are apparent'y like. Maybe it is just because where I am so it isn't as bad as some of the major population centers of the world.

For some people I am aware that there are specific topics not even worth discussing with them as it would only lead to argument. I personally am not afraid to challenge people about things, many people at my work for example know I'm that "conspiracy theory" guy that refused to get vaccinated. I am in no way even embarrassed or offended by that and I take it as badge of honor to be fair. An to be honest I don't really receive any negative comments about it, I take it all in stride because it all comes across as a joke the few times it gets brought up.

I have had some disagreements with some people from discussions about certain things that led not to arguments, but heated discussions. In those cases though I feel those people are more likely then most to accept new ideas. Sure they are defensive and feel the need to prove what I say is wrong but atleast they are open to listen to what I had to say and atleast in their mind challenge it. Its the others who are not even interested in exploring these ideas at all, who aren't open to any discussion or contemplation on it at all that concern me the most. Their minds are closed like with a vice-grip.

#5 2023-01-15 00:01:58

StarDeity
Banned

You see what I mean..

and good question, are others ready for telepathy...
my experience is that it happens naturally, like it's not something one can turn on and off at will, it just happens, but not all the time.

I'm sure most people with a Soul have experienced telepathy consciously or subconsciously, and they may say "ah you just read my mind" but might see it as a coincidence, perhaps... you know how ppl are xD

I think telepathy is more common among people one is close with, have bonded with.. family and/or friends.

Alec wrote:

It's because humans get too obsessed and overly emotional about something outside of the ordinary.
Some enter in defense mode by instinct. Without realizing.
I saw what happened in your other post - responses of immediate assumption and attack, as if you have committed a crime.

StarDeity wrote:

Disabling the Lunar Matrix. That's ONE of the ways. But not the only one.

You can use telepathy, but are the others ready for such?

#6 2023-01-15 00:09:05

StarDeity
Banned

Yeah, we become selective with whom we befriend, and I believe it gets harder to make friends as an adult (it has been my experience) and as your consciousness expands too, because there would be less people who understand you... and they would see you as weird or as "too much"
Even within communities of common interest.

Normies think we're the weirdos because we are interested in ETs, metaphysics, and Spirituality, while they are interested and immersed in mudane 3D matrix stuff..

We live a double life, as Swaruus recognize.

Celestial Marriage wrote:

Argh, welcome to reality... big_smile

It takes time and effort to understand someone who thinks outside everyone's little box. Some people only make friendships with other Christians. Some make friends with only Rep or Democrat party supporters. And I understand that.

I too categorize people to make my life easier. I make friends with people who are straight edge, vegans, meditate a lot, talk about spirituality, have read or heard about Tays. 

If you expect, you are prone to suffer. Instead you could expect less of people. That's blunt, but it works. Expect less and be more grateful.

When I was 16 years old, almost all of my classmates had already tried alcohol, drugs or romance. I was reading 18th century literature at that time despite
being invited to parties and being hip enough not to be considered a nerd. However, I was asked a lot why I don't party.

I answered - when I read good books, I have such great parties and masquerades in my mind that I'm happy for weeks after that! Can you compare that to a hangover? My peers thought I'm weird, of course. big_smile

#7 2023-01-15 00:13:16

StarDeity
Banned

Dablin wrote:

For some people I am aware that there are specific topics not even worth discussing with them as it would only lead to argument. I personally am not afraid to challenge people about things, many people at my work for example know I'm that "conspiracy theory" guy that refused to get vaccinated. I am in no way even embarrassed or offended by that and I take it as badge of honor to be fair. An to be honest I don't really receive any negative comments about it, I take it all in stride because it all comes across as a joke the few times it gets brought up.

I have had some disagreements with some people from discussions about certain things that led not to arguments, but heated discussions. In those cases though I feel those people are more likely then most to accept new ideas. Sure they are defensive and feel the need to prove what I say is wrong but atleast they are open to listen to what I had to say and atleast in their mind challenge it. Its the others who are not even interested in exploring these ideas at all, who aren't open to any discussion or contemplation on it at all that concern me the most. Their minds are closed like with a vice-grip.

This is the spirit! wear you expansions of Consciousness as a badge of honor. smile

We try to open their minds, and I believe it's part of being at service to others too.
They do whatever they want with the info too.

#8 2023-01-15 10:17:10

What gets me is the amount of bigotry coupled with narcissism.  I almost think that is a matrix construct designed and intended to lower our frequencies. 

So how do you keep up your frequency, become a hermit? 

Risk lowering yours to try and locate some fellows of similar circumstance and ability?

It is not easy. 

I have found that to grow you must be in an uncomfortable situation.  Only if you are uncomfortable or out of your comfort zone can you grow.

I am not saying pain is part of the required experience, merely that keeping things the same leads to lack of growth in devlopment.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#9 2023-01-15 13:54:40

Bucegi

StarDeity wrote:

You see what I mean..

my experience is that it happens naturally, like it's not something one can turn on and off at will, it just happens, but not all the time.

I'm sure most people with a Soul have experienced telepathy consciously or subconsciously, and they may say "ah you just read my mind" but might see it as a coincidence, perhaps... you know how ppl are xD

I think telepathy is more common among people one is close with, have bonded with.. family and/or friends.

could you please elaborate further on what is telepathy in a practical sense when it happens between two humans, how's the communication, can you send pictures or words or impulses

#10 2023-01-15 14:01:35

Bucegi

StarDeity wrote:
Dablin wrote:

This is the spirit! wear you expansions of Consciousness as a badge of honor. smile

We try to open their minds, and I believe it's part of being at service to others too.

it's beautiful sadness i've encountered many times while in contact with deep helpless closeminded humans. at the beginnings of my journey i would get into direct confrontation, imposing my concepts of view of the world and how things are onto them in a rather heated debate. when i learned to listen, i usually got to know why humans think the way they do (and humans think very differently sometimes altough being in the same room).

after that i started not only to listen, but to understand with an open heart and feel the painful emotions and feelings (not the same) behind the views of this human i'm talking to. then it was when i saw - i probably wouldn't have done any different in this situation, a profound realization, which included my understanding of the path we are going and that i indeed have been exactly like these helpless closeminded humans somwhere in the past. and that's where i really can connect and have an real conservation where we can both help each other and learn, sometimes more for me, sometimes more for the human i'm talking to, sometimes nothing at all.

#11 2023-01-15 14:42:34

Jupiter 9

Bucegi wrote:

emotions and feelings (not the same)

Do you(or anyone else) mind sharing your perspective about what the difference is? This is something that is not very clear to me.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-01-15 14:42:54)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#12 2023-01-15 15:00:41

Jupiter 9

Bucegi wrote:

then it was when i saw - i probably wouldn't have done any different in this situation, a profound realization, which included my understanding of the path we are going and that i indeed have been exactly like these helpless closeminded humans somwhere in the past. and that's where i really can connect and have an real conservation where we can both help each other and learn, sometimes more for me, sometimes more for the human i'm talking to, sometimes nothing at all.

Compassion is an amazing thing. Teal has a great 13 min video where she puts into words very clearly how we can feel compassion about things that we find it hard to feel compassion with other people.

hqdefault.jpg

Compassion (And How To Cultivate Compassion) - Teal Swan

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#13 2023-01-15 17:17:57

Bucegi wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

You see what I mean..

could you please elaborate further on what is telepathy in a practical sense when it happens between two humans, how's the communication, can you send pictures or words or impulses

I was trying to teach telepathy to my ex wife for years with Alias cards. The card game called Alias. The idea is simple - one person has a ticket with 8 words he should describe with synonyms, related ideas and associations. The second person should guess the word. You use sand clock to check if the pair can make all 8 words in under two minutes.

You play Alias in your native language. Then you use technical terms and hard words in your native language. Third level is playing it in foreign language. Again - common words, rare words and then, the highest level is technical words in foreign language.

What I found out after 2 years of regular training fits together with what Swaruus said - you need to raise your vibration and frequency to get better at so called superpowers - telepathy being one of them.

After two years - for example, she says physics and looks at me. I look at her and telepathically read word "current" in her mind. And therefore we can get all 8 words very, very fast.

On the other hand you can play telepathy games only with someone who is ready to trust you 100%. If a person is scared that you might read his thoughts about eating chocolate cake or thoughts of sexual nature, it blocks everything. That' s why I can recommend using your wife/girlfriend/spouse/significant other for this.

Edit - yes, you can send words/pictures/impulses. But interpretation is a thing. You send violet, your partner receives word lavender, because those 2 colors overlap.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-01-15 17:20:05)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#14 2023-01-15 20:16:23

StarDeity
Banned

We imagine things, we think in images most of the time, is it not?

In my experience what pops up in my head, what I imagine, I transmit it to people around me, almost instantaneously..
How do I know? The other person speaks what I was thinking, and vice-versa.
Sort of like synchronicity in thought..

Bucegi wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

You see what I mean..

#15 2023-01-15 20:22:33

StarDeity
Banned

I know whar you mean, I had the same experience too.. At first I would get frustrated and heated because others weren't capable of understanding...
Nowadays, most people I talk to about metaphysics and the current agendas, they listen in silence with their mouth open and "flouride stare" no joke...
Like they have no opinion...
People have become more weird since the whole plandemic or the jabs...

Bucegi wrote:
StarDeity wrote:
Dablin wrote:

it's beautiful sadness i've encountered many times while in contact with deep helpless closeminded humans. at the beginnings of my journey i would get into direct confrontation, imposing my concepts of view of the world and how things are onto them in a rather heated debate. when i learned to listen, i usually got to know why humans think the way they do (and humans think very differently sometimes altough being in the same room).

after that i started not only to listen, but to understand with an open heart and feel the painful emotions and feelings (not the same) behind the views of this human i'm talking to. then it was when i saw - i probably wouldn't have done any different in this situation, a profound realization, which included my understanding of the path we are going and that i indeed have been exactly like these helpless closeminded humans somwhere in the past. and that's where i really can connect and have an real conservation where we can both help each other and learn, sometimes more for me, sometimes more for the human i'm talking to, sometimes nothing at all.

#16 2023-01-15 20:41:58

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

In my experience what pops up in my head, what I imagine, I transmit it to people around me, almost instantaneously..

Bucegi wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

You see what I mean..

It also depends how the other person/body is receptive.
You can upload something into a body but they/it "ignore" unwillingly.
For example, cats are able to use telepathy, they download but they rarely respond.

Most Human telepathic communication happens by "accident". At the moment.

And to add another point to StarDeity - When a group of people are having a meeting/conversation and someone wants to talk, how many times you've heard: "I was about to say exactly that"? 89% of the cases is not a coincidence.
Someone in the group downloaded a thought from someone else, but not necessarily the person who wanted to talk about it.

Last edited by Alec (2023-01-27 19:13:12)

#17 2023-01-15 21:39:42

Bucegi

Jupiter wrote:
Bucegi wrote:

Do you(or anyone else) mind sharing your perspective about what the difference is? This is something that is not very clear to me.

it's a term i'm using to avoid confusion when talking about inner happenings

emotions are kinda like the brain stuff, you are sad, negative or positive thoughts accompanying, thought loops et cetera - they are what you feel in the mental space of your awareness, concentrating where the brain is
it's the kind that works more in an direct emotional way so to say, depending on situational circumstances

feelings are what you feel in your heart, your gut and instincts, all kinds of feelings, but more of a deep soul feeling mostly
they are of an deeper nature than emotions and often stay for long times, like love in your heart, or deep negative gut feelings when you are on a wrong path from your soul point of view

#18 2023-01-15 22:24:04

StarDeity
Banned

Yeah true, I agree.
Not everyone is receptive..

I try commumicating telepathically with cats, and a few have responded but seemed confused after..
Like I transmitted to a cat to come inside the house, and she did it, but then she seemed confused, like wasn't sure why she did it and went outside again xD

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Bucegi wrote:

It also depends how the other person/body is receptive.
You can upload something into a body but they/it "ignore" unwillingly.
For example, cats are able to use telepathy, they download but they rarely respond.

Most Human telepathic communication happens by "accident". At the moment.

And to add another point to StarDeity - When a group of people are having a meeting/conversation and someone wants to talk, how many times you've heard: "I was about to say exactly that"? 89% of the cases is not a coincidence.
Someone in the group downloaded a thought from someone else, but not necessary the person who wanted to talk about it.

#19 2023-01-15 22:34:34

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

Yeah true, I agree.

I try communicating telepathically with cats, and a few have responded but seemed confused after..
Like I transmitted to a cat to come inside the house, and she did it, but then she seemed confused, like wasn't sure why she did it and went outside again xD

Cats just being cats, never tell them what to do big_smile

#20 2023-01-16 01:07:38

StarDeity
Banned

For sure xDD

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Yeah true, I agree.

I try communicating telepathically with cats, and a few have responded but seemed confused after..

Cats just being cats, never tell them what to do big_smile

#21 2023-01-16 15:04:57

Jupiter 9

Bucegi wrote:
Jupiter wrote:
Bucegi wrote:

it's a term i'm using to avoid confusion when talking about inner happenings

emotions are kinda like the brain stuff, you are sad, negative or positive thoughts accompanying, thought loops et cetera - they are what you feel in the mental space of your awareness, concentrating where the brain is
it's the kind that works more in an direct emotional way so to say, depending on situational circumstances

feelings are what you feel in your heart, your gut and instincts, all kinds of feelings, but more of a deep soul feeling mostly
they are of an deeper nature than emotions and often stay for long times, like love in your heart, or deep negative gut feelings when you are on a wrong path from your soul point of view

Thank you.

Board footer