You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-16 19:11:00

StarDeity
Banned

Dire Warning: mRNA Papayas are being injected into Livestock

This could be one of the most alarming warnings yet from Dr. Malone. He wrote an essay on how mRNA vaccines are being injected into livestock and companion animals.

That means, if you consume the vaccinated animal, the mRNA vaccine enters your body.

Dr. Malone says they’ve been working on livestock and companion animal mRNA vaccines for over 6 years..
Dr. Malone goes on to say that it’s rather obvious to assume they will soon have livestock and companion mRNA vaccine and RNA therapeutics on the market.

Link: https://www.revolver.news/2023/01/dr-ma … od-supply/

#2 2023-01-16 21:27:56

Pymander

Re: Dire Warning: mRNA Papayas are being injected into Livestock

The way I view it, things of this level are more on the Galactic Federation's side of responsibility to deal with than ours. If they say they honor our free will, then they cannot allow things like this to occur in the same way they don't allow "nuclear" bombs to go off. I also tend to doubt the mRNA would be as effective going through the digestive tract as when it is injected. Lastly, stand strong in your own inner power. A lack of fear is one of the most potent weapons against their plans. You will die one way or another. At least go down as a thorn in their side.

#3 2023-01-16 21:42:37

okcs

I buy meat from a local butcher who raised his own cows. It is more expensive though. Avoid meat that isn't thoroughly cooked unless you know exactly where it came from. While heat probably won't damage the graphene, it could damage the RNA altering mechanisms, and make it more safe.

#4 2023-01-16 21:44:25

Lyran

StarDeity wrote:

This could be one of the most alarming warnings yet from Dr. Malone. He wrote an essay on how mRNA vaccines are being injected into livestock and companion animals.

That means, if you consume the vaccinated animal, the mRNA vaccine enters your body.

Dr. Malone says they’ve been working on livestock and companion animal mRNA vaccines for over 6 years..
Dr. Malone goes on to say that it’s rather obvious to assume they will soon have livestock and companion mRNA vaccine and RNA therapeutics on the market.

I feel like screaming! Is it never enough?

#5 2023-01-17 01:34:17

StarDeity
Banned

Farmers markets I suppose.. Geez...

I want to be carnivore but they're making it hard... D:<

okcs wrote:

I buy meat from a local butcher who raised his own cows. It is more expensive though. Avoid meat that isn't thoroughly cooked unless you know exactly where it came from. While heat probably won't damage the graphene, it could damage the RNA altering mechanisms, and make it more safe.

#6 2023-01-17 01:36:42

StarDeity
Banned

This is like "total planet annihilation" the way they are planning things...

Pymander wrote:

The way I view it, things of this level are more on the Galactic Federation's side of responsibility to deal with than ours. If they say they honor our free will, then they cannot allow things like this to occur in the same way they don't allow "nuclear" bombs to go off. I also tend to doubt the mRNA would be as effective going through the digestive tract as when it is injected. Lastly, stand strong in your own inner power. A lack of fear is one of the most potent weapons against their plans. You will die one way or another. At least go down as a thorn in their side.

#7 2023-01-17 01:37:52

StarDeity
Banned

Me too! D:<

Lyran wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

I feel like screaming! Is it never enough?

#8 2023-01-17 03:33:40

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Pymander wrote:

You go ahead and take that up with the Cosmic Agency/Swarru/UFoP......apparently this site's connections do nothing to help.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#9 2023-01-17 05:06:25

okcs

I'm going to pull a Swaruu on you and look at this from a different point of view.

From one point of view, the cabal (Federation) is being mean to us. How inconvenient.

From another point of view Universe is doing this to us out of love.

In the 1980s some ETs appeared to Penny Kelly and told her what would happen to the Earth. She wrote it down in a book called "The Robes". These men in robes said we were going to have a lot of people screaming about death and destruction, but they said we should look at it more like change and transformation instead. They said humans had outgrown the need for nation states and they were all going to fail, and break up. They told her it would start with the Soviet Union, and eventually end up with the USA and others breaking up. (It's a pity she waited until around the year 2000 to publish the book).

They did give her what I would call the holy grail of medical research. It was described in the book "The Robes" and subsequent books. They said a great deal of our health issues came from having inadequate nutrition. The inadequate nutrition came from our farming practices. Basically when you spray chemical fertilizer and poison on crops, it kills all the bacteria. Without the bacteria leaving millions of different kinds of poop in the soil, the plants will not contain all the vitamins and minerals the people need. Because the people are malnourished, their bodies keep telling them to eat more and more because they need to get more vitamins and minerals. This makes the people fat. Currently we have an obesity epidemic and the robes explained it better than anyone.

A great deal of the major health problems in the USA started when chemical fertilizers and pesticides began being sprayed on our crops, beginning in the 1960s and 1970s. If you look at a graph of things like heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, etc. you will see that the parabolic move usually starts in the 1970s. Of course their are other factors such as chemtrails, vaccines, etc. In 1970 1 in 5000 children had autism. I have read 2 studies that were done in 2017 and 2019 and they compared the health of vaxxed kids with unvaxxed kids. 1 in 35 vaxxed kids were autistic, but 1 in 100 unvaxxed kids were autistic too, so the vax is just a small factor in it. Chronic malnutrition may be a main factor.

I read a book called "Naked Calories" in which this couple traveled the world and spent time with societies just as they were leaving their traditional diets of native foods and coming into the diet of white flour and cola drinks. They said they never once saw an obese child who was eating their native diet. They traveled the world for 6 years. In that book they showed data from a study which compared the nutritional content of apples grown in 1960 with apples grown in 1990. The apples grown in 1990 had about 80 percent less nutrition in them than the apples grown in 1960. I wonder what the nutrition difference would be between 1950 and 2023.

Anyway, the robes showed her how there would be an exodus out of the cities and people would start growing their own food. This would restore their nutrition, if they practiced organic, sustainable agriculture, and keep them from dying off.

So one may look at the situation and say the Federation is being mean to us, but from another point of view, Universe loves us and is simply trying to save humanity.

Isn't it great that universe loves us so much? we are being nudged out of the cities little by little. Stay in the cities and get poisoned or move to the countryside where you can grow your own food.

#10 2023-01-17 13:23:32

Cosmic Sea wrote:

You go ahead and take that up with the Cosmic Agency/Swarru/UFoP......apparently this site's connections do nothing to help.

What are you expecting? Are you looking for everything to be done for you? This is an online forum, not Instacart! We're blessed to have a place to discuss these topics, but do you really think those above have nothing going on besides reading and responding to human demands?

Obviously, the UFoP does *not* respect the free will of the people, but the Taygeteans and Swaruunians do, and they've done and experienced enough here to know they can't do everything for us.

If we have an issue with how we or the livestock we eat are being treated, it's up to us to take steps towards a solution, whatever those steps may be. It's up to each of us to decide for ourselves.

The thing that keeps nagging at me as I write this is the possibility that none of our food may be safe. This is an aggressive depopulation effort we are facing. People are already dying and it will continue to happen.

All we can each do is our best. I wish everyone the best in these days.

I'm grateful to be connected to such a beautiful group of people.

The road appears when you need it.

#11 2023-01-17 13:33:46

okcs wrote:

I'm going to pull a Swaruu on you and look at this from a different point of view.

From one point of view, the cabal (Federation) is being mean to us. How inconvenient.

From another point of view Universe is doing this to us out of love.

In the 1980s some ETs appeared to Penny Kelly and told her what would happen to the Earth. She wrote it down in a book called "The Robes". These men in robes said we were going to have a lot of people screaming about death and destruction, but they said we should look at it more like change and transformation instead. They said humans had outgrown the need for nation states and they were all going to fail, and break up. They told her it would start with the Soviet Union, and eventually end up with the USA and others breaking up. (It's a pity she waited until around the year 2000 to publish the book).

They did give her what I would call the holy grail of medical research. It was described in the book "The Robes" and subsequent books. They said a great deal of our health issues came from having inadequate nutrition. The inadequate nutrition came from our farming practices. Basically when you spray chemical fertilizer and poison on crops, it kills all the bacteria. Without the bacteria leaving millions of different kinds of poop in the soil, the plants will not contain all the vitamins and minerals the people need. Because the people are malnourished, their bodies keep telling them to eat more and more because they need to get more vitamins and minerals. This makes the people fat. Currently we have an obesity epidemic and the robes explained it better than anyone.

A great deal of the major health problems in the USA started when chemical fertilizers and pesticides began being sprayed on our crops, beginning in the 1960s and 1970s. If you look at a graph of things like heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, etc. you will see that the parabolic move usually starts in the 1970s. Of course their are other factors such as chemtrails, vaccines, etc. In 1970 1 in 5000 children had autism. I have read 2 studies that were done in 2017 and 2019 and they compared the health of vaxxed kids with unvaxxed kids. 1 in 35 vaxxed kids were autistic, but 1 in 100 unvaxxed kids were autistic too, so the vax is just a small factor in it. Chronic malnutrition may be a main factor.

I read a book called "Naked Calories" in which this couple traveled the world and spent time with societies just as they were leaving their traditional diets of native foods and coming into the diet of white flour and cola drinks. They said they never once saw an obese child who was eating their native diet. They traveled the world for 6 years. In that book they showed data from a study which compared the nutritional content of apples grown in 1960 with apples grown in 1990. The apples grown in 1990 had about 80 percent less nutrition in them than the apples grown in 1960. I wonder what the nutrition difference would be between 1950 and 2023.

Anyway, the robes showed her how there would be an exodus out of the cities and people would start growing their own food. This would restore their nutrition, if they practiced organic, sustainable agriculture, and keep them from dying off.

So one may look at the situation and say the Federation is being mean to us, but from another point of view, Universe loves us and is simply trying to save humanity.

Isn't it great that universe loves us so much? we are being nudged out of the cities little by little. Stay in the cities and get poisoned or move to the countryside where you can grow your own food.

I got this as download sometime in 2019 I think. I remembered that on my planet it is mostly prana, water.

I experimented with a lot of diets since my cat senses is going over board if I eat badly. Also my skin gets pimples and becomes ugly.

I can tell you a secret. If you eat really, really well, your poop doesn't smell at all. I started with going on pure juice diet. Then added in fruit/vegetable smoothies, because
living on 200 calories per day is very extreme. After smoothies I added in fruits and vegetables, but only those without GMO and/or harmful chemicals.

For some reason I ate apples in 1990s, but I don't anymore. I eat oranges and pears though. They have to come from natural gardens, and the best come from people who are starseeds themselves and put some love energy while growing seeds.

During winters I have to eat more which is natural. I avoid any kind of flour, synthetic sugar, synthetic drinks, I avoid green tea/coffee and, of course, I am vegan.

I have been telling people around me to try becoming vegan, but then you need to know chemistry. You need to get nutrients from berries, exotic fruits
and exotic plants, because you need A, B, C, D vitamins and you need to know your body. It takes years/months to observe your body and its needs. Every body is different.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-01-17 13:39:07)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#12 2023-01-17 16:34:44

Jupiter 9

Cosmic Sea wrote:
Pymander wrote:

Sigh... smile Cosmic Sea this is annoying. What does Cosmic Agency and the crew have to do with Pymander's comment?

If you have a personal grudge against CA or this material you can always find a way to express it in a healthy and respectful manner. You can disagree with the crew's truths and perspcectives and you don't have to make them your own truths if you don't want to, but if you want to have functional interactions with Gosia and the members that agree and resonate with the material, you need to respect the crew's truths and perspectives. And again I am not saying you need to agree with it or comply with it or conform or submit to it, I am just saying you need to respect their perspectives and truths and opinions and you need to respect them otherwise this will create conflict.

And since I am talking about "truth" I also wanna include this quote from Yazhi:

From the video/transcript: Exopolitics and Ufology Circles and CIA - Infiltrations - Yazhi and Athena Swaruu

(Bold and underline mine)

----------------

Gosia: I would like something more specific. Some more clues. If they exist. Because there is a lot within the official narrative. And some things are true, some things are not. How to identify the things that are NOT true?

Yazhi: We accept the true things. But there is no way to identify if something is true or not true. There isn´t. You can only try to understand as much as you can, inform yourself by listening to ALL sources of information and only after that come up with your own particular idea about what is real and what is not real for you, always with a view to leave behind, without attachment, any certain model of reality if a better model arises to replace it, and that better model should only arise from the head of each one of you, and never from authorities. Including me.

If there is a clue? Although it is not a completely reliable clue, what they say will have overtones of dis-empowering people, of making them follow something, it will also go with agendas that are known to be of CIA like gender, global warming, or the whole long list of NWO stuff. Anything that makes them delegate their hopes to an external savior. Anything that makes them feel they have no control over their own lives, anything that makes them feel they fall into determinism. Most of all the most direct clue is that it follows the accepted norms of the expert "authorities" and goes hand in hand with well identified agendas.

They should not follow us either, they should only follow themselves. But what they can decide for themselves is who to listen to the most and who not to listen to. From an absolute point of view it is useful to listen to a Catholic mass. But from the perspective of having limited time, it is better to establish priorities.

Because for that limited time, this happens: that a person is the sum of what he listens to. That is to say, each person is the result of the external content they listen to, (Youtube, books, magazines, programs, movies, and opinions of friends and family). You are the average of it all. Be careful what you consume, because it shapes your mind.[...]"

----------------

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-01-17 16:35:38)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#13 2023-01-19 11:19:04

Dablin

Pymander wrote:

... I also tend to doubt the mRNA would be as effective going through the digestive tract as when it is injected. Lastly, stand strong in your own inner power. A lack of fear is one of the most potent weapons against their plans. You will die one way or another. At least go down as a thorn in their side.

Exactly, definitely the philosophy I try to live by. To live my best despite them and oppose them by defying them in every practical level I can find in my life. I am only one individual but as a collective, this defiance surely can only lead to their eventual failure. If I don't see that before I leave this world, at-least I can feel assured I didn't completely contribute to their evil by giving into all their rules and demands.

In terms of the vaccinated livestock, I am not surprised. So many avenues of our environment are being target to act against the essentials of our health and well being all the time. Yet another poison, another chemical added in to the mix to break us down. I have to say though I am thoroughly impressed by how resilient the human body is, to take all these types of abuse for all these years of our lives and by some means finding a way to keep on going despite the odds. Not everybody I know, but despite all their attempts to kill us off we just keep on keeping on.

I am sure the GF also contributes to some of this, and from a human perspective has violated some level of the free will of the human collective. I do though believe that on some level we knew all of this before we even came to this crazy world. We atleast must have known what could happen, if not outright what would happen so I feel we have to take some responsibility in this bullshit reality by the mere fact we chose to take part in it. Maybe to help fix it from the inside possibly, if so it only makes sense not to expect any assistance from the GF. If this was meant to be fixed from the outside it more then likely would have already been done so. We could have easily said, "fuck your bullshit game" and just gone somewhere else. Then all they would have had was the matrix people. What a lonely cold world that would be.

To be honest, I don't understand evil at all. I don't even understand the basic concept of it, or its overarching purpose in the development of spiritual development. I feel everything that could be learnt or known from the experience of evil is already well understood by our higher spiritual selves. If this is just a game we play then we truely are twisted beings. To even think up an existence like this and want to take part in it, let alone those who want to encourage and maintain it - WTF!?. If this is so some great creator can experience the infinite creation of all possibility then well, that creator can get fucked. What a great waste of potential experience.

All of infinite possibility, and this is the world we create. lol.

Board footer