You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-21 22:38:37

StarDeity
Banned

Dreams..

I dreamt I was looking for Aneeka in a big department store where all these Nordic women were trying on clothes...

The store seemed kind of endless, areas and more arwas with dresses in it..

And I kept calling Aneeka of Temmer, and one tall woman appeared but she didn't look like Aneeka, this one had platinum long blond hair and different face than Aneeka, but she said she was Aneeka.

She told me she was ttying on clothes to come visit Earth.
Somehow, in the dream she was also my cousin o_O

Funny stuff aye..

#2 2023-01-21 22:59:59

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Dreams..

I've seen variations too..

I wonder if an Aneeka from other timeline could come..

#3 2023-01-21 23:05:33

Alec

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#4 2023-01-21 23:14:25

StarDeity
Banned

I dream more about Athena and Yazhi..
And whom Ithink might be ThorEl..
Raguel too.

And it's funny that last year I hada dream Yazhi came pick me up in her ship and beought me into the Toleka.
And it was mostly white walls, high ceiling, and white floor and then like an inner garden of sorts.. And I climbed up a tree and made it to perhaps a second floor where a blonde woman saw me and I told her Yazhi brought me, andshe smiled at me.
And then Mari made the video about how the Toleka looks like... I got goosebumps tbh..

Whydo we dream about them... If these dreams are not exactly "real" as in memories or astral side, what are they... And if they are astral, who could be posing as them over there...

I wish there was more info about dreams given by the Swaruunians tbh. ^^;

Sometimes I wakeup and have seen see-through people beside my bed.. .___.

Alec wrote:

It seems you had/have a really strong connection with Anéeka.
I keep seeing her name everywhere, not exactly with the same spelling, but very similar variations.

#5 2023-01-21 23:35:50

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

Raguel too.

And it's funny that last year I hada dream Yazhi came pick me up in her ship and beought me into the Toleka.
And it was mostly white walls, high ceiling, and white floor and then like an inner garden of sorts.. And I climbed up a tree and made it to perhaps a second floor where a blonde woman saw me and I told her Yazhi brought me, andshe smiled at me.
And then Mari made the video about how the Toleka looks like... I got goosebumps tbh..

Whydo we dream about them... If these dreams are not exactly "real" as in memories or astral side, what are they... And if they are astral, who could be posing as them over there...

Alec wrote:

I keep seeing her name everywhere, not exactly with the same spelling, but very similar variations.

That's actually impressive Star.
Maybe it wasn't a dream...

Many Taygetan Starseeds have similar dreams as yours.

#6 2023-01-22 00:17:52

StarDeity
Banned

Whew... I bet.

#7 2023-01-22 10:35:33

Scott Summers

Thank you for sharing, StarDeity. That’s a very cool dream.

You are blessed with the ability to retain your dreams when awake. That’s not very common.

#8 2023-01-22 11:10:15

Bucegi

StarDeity wrote:

Raguel too.

Alec wrote:

i think what you experienced is as real as you thought it was. some dreams are an invitation to your physical self coming from other physical people (i regard 5D as the exactly same physical plane like 3D, just here with an different matrix) and the invitation gets accepted by your subconscious self before you drift off into the dream. ever heard of remote viewing? that might be just what happened there smile great honor to be on their ship

#9 2023-01-22 12:32:59

Gosia
Administrator

Aneeka is not a timeline jumper nor a pilot so highly unlikely unless she arrived with someone who is. smile 

StarDeity wrote:

#10 2023-01-22 21:46:26

StarDeity
Banned

True, yep.
Her big bro is a "jumper" ain't he! Hehe big_smile

Gosia wrote:

Aneeka is not a timeline jumper nor a pilot so highly unlikely unless she arrived with someone who is. smile 

StarDeity wrote:

#11 2023-01-22 21:51:13

StarDeity
Banned

Oohh yeah, remote viewing... I can't control it though yikes

One time I thought about Yazhi, and I became kid of sleepy and started seeing people and places...
I saw a girl with a knit cap or beaniehat.. But like she noticed I was looking at her and she covered her face with both hands.. Couldn't see her full face..

Still wonder if that was Yazhi or who was it... ^^;

Bucegi wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Raguel too.

Alec wrote:

i think what you experienced is as real as you thought it was. some dreams are an invitation to your physical self coming from other physical people (i regard 5D as the exactly same physical plane like 3D, just here with an different matrix) and the invitation gets accepted by your subconscious self before you drift off into the dream. ever heard of remote viewing? that might be just what happened there smile great honor to be on their ship

#12 2023-01-22 21:53:31

StarDeity
Banned

Thank you~ 
I try to explore and find answers at the other side, and so many things can be distracting even over there!

azhidaha wrote:

That's so cool. I'm so happy for you.
Dreams always show you, your vibrational point of attraction. Although I never see a difference between dreams and reality, both are the same.
In the state of dream, your mind's resistance is very insignificant, so your thoughts become reality very fast. If you train your mind, releasing resistant thoughts in your awakened state, you can experience your dream very fast in your reality.
However, dreams always show you, Where your vibration is going, so you already are on that path.
You're doing fabulous, wonderful Starseed wink smile

#13 2023-01-23 03:09:45

StarDeity
Banned

I had a dream where the Taygetans came down to present themselves, and they were to appear on a livestream doing this...

I was watching it on a tv, but then like I teleported to where it was happening.

They were to appear on a stage and the presenter was Xuxa from Brazil o__O
Xuxa was young in  this too.

The Tay came down a ramp beside the stage, and walked over to where Xuxa was, and Xuxa was presenting them by each their names...

rather funneh strange dream..

I remember I was excited about it, and my sibling was in the dream telling me that the Taygetans had appeared in other channels and programs too, and I was asking to tell me which channel it was, but didn't want to tell me, and I was annoyed and desperately searching all channels on tv... xDDD
whew..

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-01-23 03:11:34)

#14 2023-01-23 05:30:53

Scott Summers

If Xuxa is young, that means the Med-pod technologies were released and available for use.

If the Med-pod tech was available, that would mean the Cabal would be gone (or very diminished in strength).

Both factors would support the timing for open presentation.

[Edit: I just want to add that I’m 100% for this and it sounds great.

However, we have to make our lives wonderful and happy NOW. That way, when this vision happens, we’ll be EVEN HAPPIER.

It starts now. Let’s not delay.]

StarDeity wrote:

I had a dream where the Taygetans came down to present themselves, and they were to appear on a livestream doing this...

I was watching it on a tv, but then like I teleported to where it was happening.

The Tay came down a ramp beside the stage, and walked over to where Xuxa was, and Xuxa was presenting them by each their names...

I remember I was excited about it, and my sibling was in the dream telling me that the Taygetans had appeared in other channels and programs too, and I was asking to tell me which channel it was, but didn't want to tell me, and I was annoyed and desperately searching all channels on tv... xDDD
whew..

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-01-23 05:41:19)

#15 2023-01-23 06:59:57

Bucegi

StarDeity wrote:

whew..

hahaha nice dream xD is it from today?

#16 2023-01-23 08:27:36

StarDeity
Banned

In the dream I thought, hold up! Xuxa is young and gas long hair??
Did she get in a medpod??

And a thought came that "she rejuvenated years ago"..

So strange lol

Scott Summers wrote:

If Xuxa is young, that means the Med-pod technologies were released and available for use.

If the Med-pod tech was available, that would mean the Cabal would be gone (or very diminished in strength).

Both factors would support the timing for open presentation.

[Edit: I just want to add that I’m 100% for this and it sounds great.

However, we have to make our lives wonderful and happy NOW. That way, when this vision happens, we’ll be EVEN HAPPIER.

It starts now. Let’s not delay.]

StarDeity wrote:

whew..

#17 2023-01-23 08:28:37

StarDeity
Banned

One day ago xDD

Bucegi wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

whew..

hahaha nice dream xD is it from today?

#18 2023-01-23 22:10:11

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

whew..

You are a dream machine!
Keep them coming!

This is very special btw.

#19 2023-01-23 23:09:46

StarDeity
Banned

Since using amethysts under my pillow I can remember dreams with more detail.

My last dream this morning wasn't so stellar..

I was inside a hospital room and I had a head injury that was bleeding, but at the same time I wasn't believing that whole scenario and I got up from the bed and just walked out the hospital with a blue gown..

I walked and walked down streets in a town or city I didn't know...
Not sure if I was in China or South America..
Some people looked Asian or indigenous...

I reached a place that was like a theme park for children.

At that place they took care of orphaned children and gave them toys and shelter, and I volunteered there to bring toys to the children.
I got lost because the place had labyrinth style corridors to get to places..
Along the way I found some women who also volunteered there, and they were all dressed up like dolls or in Lolita dresses (japanese fashion)

I wanted to stay there and change clothes, i was barefoot wearing a hospital gown o.o

I got woken up later lol

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

whew..

You are a dream machine!
Keep them coming!

This is very special btw.

#20 2023-01-28 18:41:07

StarDeity
Banned

I woke up mid day, because I sleep late sometimes.

Today was one of those days... esp when I have long dreams..

My last dream before waking up, I was inside a place with high ceilings, and I was there with Dhor KaalEl.
Perhaps a hangar for ships.
In the dream I was talking with him, and he was showing me or teaching me something. He was asking me questions. I can't remember in detail what it was, unfortunately... I remember it being like part telepathic and partly spoken, and I can remember how his voice sounds like.

Seeing his build and his energy, I felt from him a very positive masculine energy, and it is very attractive. ;D
His energy was kind, gentle, and caring, felt like a fatherly figure too.
Felt immense patience too from him, I was feeling a bit "overwhelmed" because the place and what was going on, but after he came over to me and started speaking to me, I calmed down and all was fine. He probably sensed how I was feeling too. His presence has a calming effect, and protective too, from what I felt...

I wish I could remember what it was we were talking about u___u
I hope he didn't get annoyed at me...

I don't know if this is a "past life" memory, or if this was some dream entity pretending to be him...

It was a very pleasant realistic dream overall.

#21 2023-01-28 19:12:53

StarDeity
Banned

That's indeed a nice interesting dream... (^~^)

Do you by any chance use crystals in your bedroom or under your pillow?

azhidaha wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

I woke up mid day, because I sleep late sometimes.

Today was one of those days... esp when I have long dreams..

My last dream before waking up, I was inside a place with high ceilings, and I was there with Dhor KaalEl.
Perhaps a hangar for ships.
In the dream I was talking with him, and he was showing me or teaching me something. He was asking me questions. I can't remember in detail what it was, unfortunately... I remember it being like part telepathic and partly spoken, and I can remember how his voice sounds like.

Seeing his build and his energy, I felt from him a very positive masculine energy, and it is very attractive. ;D
His energy was kind, gentle, and caring, felt like a fatherly figure too.
Felt immense patience too from him, I was feeling a bit "overwhelmed" because the place and what was going on, but after he came over to me and started speaking to me, I calmed down and all was fine. He probably sensed how I was feeling too. His presence has a calming effect, and protective too, from what I felt...

I wish I could remember what it was we were talking about u___u
I hope he didn't get annoyed at me...

I don't know if this is a "past life" memory, or if this was some dream entity pretending to be him...

It was a very pleasant realistic dream overall.

Thank you for sharing your dreams, Star
Interestingly Last night I had a dream about Taygetans too, It was a long dream and I had interacted with them, but I don't remember exactly with whom, I only remembered the ending of it which was about my little 4-year-old sister who apparently is a Taygetan starseed, an ET came to our house and offered many goods and support to her, he was sent by Taygetans, I even asked telepathically if she is Aneeka or not, The answer was no she wasn't any known Taygetans to me. I had a such great feeling when I woke up smile

Board footer