You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-27 02:59:55

Happy

Neptune, Ceres, and other planets - Solar System - Swaruu of Erra

Neptune, Ceres, and other planets - Solar System - Swaruu of Erra

Published: January 27th, 2023

Neptune

From the blurb:
"In this part of the series about the Solar System we talk about Neptune, but also about Ceres, a supposed dwarf planet in the asteroid belt. What is there? And what is planet O'ha'lu? What race dominates that sector?"

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2023-01-27 12:49:39

mitkobs

Re: Neptune, Ceres, and other planets - Solar System - Swaruu of Erra

Probably these regressive races abduct humans for food that are from their races origin and have prenatal agreements with them or people that deserve by their standards to experience something horrible like that. Again energetic similarity is in play like always and in everything.

#3 2023-01-27 14:08:34

Alec

Brahman wrote:

The Federation knows about these regressives. So they can live on planets other than Earth. Otherwise they still take people from Earth for their own purposes.
What happened to the directive of non-interference from races outside Earth? It does not apply to regressives.

They do it in a way that is not detectable.
But the Federation has a constant eye on them, and actually prevented a lot of things to happen before.
I'm pretty sure they have a lot of violations in their records.

Last edited by Alec (2023-01-27 19:31:15)

#4 2023-01-28 08:55:23

Bigfeet_E

I find myself deviating with the shared attraction many have about 'the stars'.
It is something that remains on a casual level on one hand, most likely because it is so far from my personal sphere of interaction.
Hardly ever look at them, because most of times i just can't see them in this cloudy country or sleeping through the nights when they are more visible. I feel more drawn to the astrological side than the astronomical one. And even that seems like an insurmountable study to sink my teeth in. Time is another limiting factor in to where i should devote it to.

So i watch these series, yet not much sticks to me. I know near to nothing about it and the raw data approach doesn't linger.
So much to learn still, and regarding the cosmos i haven't fully catched the thrill of exploring it from the 3D pov science.
When qualities in influence are attached to it, it feels more something to associate with. I guess in this day and age the relevance is missing personally. Although i've always been a space sci-fy fan in that regard, the lack of real interaction in a physical sense tends to hold it at an infancy level.

Not sure what to do with this series, but to put them on a shelve ... for now.

Board footer