You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-27 20:10:05

Happy

Mari Swaruu: Why Minecraft, Pool Area and Main Garden (English)

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2023-01-27 20:14:37

ro2778

Re: Mari Swaruu: Why Minecraft, Pool Area and Main Garden (English)

That is such an incredible amount of work. I personally always avoided Minecraft because it always looked like a massive time sink and I've got bills to pay!

Now we know why Gosia lost contact last year for so long! Top secret mission to build their spaceship haha...

#3 2023-01-27 21:19:38

Rocketmidget

Hey mari! We love your videos.

#4 2023-01-27 21:26:48

Scott Summers

Hahahahahaha!

Sophi - the Minecraft Unabomber and inventor of People-logy (new and advanced version of Astrology).

Sigh. This planet will never be the same again. big_smile

Question: I wonder who were the other 5 members who made the Minecraft Toleka?

Seriously, the Toleka looks awesome. And the Minecraft version looks unbelievable.

#5 2023-01-27 22:46:03

Jupiter 9

I love the colors and the design! The interior of the Toleka is so beautiful.

And noticing Mari's avatar jumping in the pool and swimming, and running on the bridge in the garden was so cute. smile

If someone had told me in 2013 that in 10 years I would be watching a minecraft recreation of a 1,7 Km long spaceship in orbit, in a YouTube video uploaded by a 15 year old ET girl, I would have thought they belong to a mental asylum haha smile I would have never thought in a million years that what I'm living now was possible back then.

And Yazhi installing traps while others are sleeping hahaha big_smile big_smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#6 2023-01-28 00:46:48

Bigfeet_E

Even tho it is minecraft, i do can appreciate the artistic vibe they brought creating it, showing your card.
There is that 'zone' you enter when building, the inspiration with any type of art.

And it brings a sense of accomplishment when you dot the proverbial i, nuancing it with details.
I can imagine the fun the group effort shared with eachother, and Yahzi's trolling, funny winds in the sails.

Perhaps a last message, with respect for the temporary value for 'rules' and learning,
there's a time for everything, lets not get too stoic so we can keep the flame burning : Let the children Play

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2023-01-28 00:47:13)

#7 2023-01-28 03:31:36

Lyran

Outstanding work Mari - thank you for showing us another glimpse of your world and more of who you really are up there by doing so. I love the Minecraft build - it shows exactly how much effort and talent it took to create. You have an unbelievably beautiful essence Mari, your videos are a gift beyond measure

Yazhi, Sophi Swaruu - You are Hilarious, little tormentor! big_smile   

All my Love to everyone on Toleka

#8 2023-01-28 03:42:42

JimiPickle

First of all, Maria’s channel is awesome and I really enjoy her content. Gosia has stated that her pod is on this ship…this one mile long ship. Maria’s video of the ship reveals the living quarters and common areas that are empty right now. Is this where the pod members live on the ship and the common areas they enjoy when they are not in the pods…?

Imagine waking up in a pod and returning to the living quarters/common areas and saying…”Oh, we are back in this old thing.”

#9 2023-01-28 11:56:55

Gosia
Administrator

No, the immersion pods are back in Temmer now. smile

JimiPickle wrote:

First of all, Maria’s channel is awesome and I really enjoy her content. Gosia has stated that her pod is on this ship…this one mile long ship. Maria’s video of the ship reveals the living quarters and common areas that are empty right now. Is this where the pod members live on the ship and the common areas they enjoy when they are not in the pods…?

Imagine waking up in a pod and returning to the living quarters/common areas and saying…”Oh, we are back in this old thing.”

#10 2023-01-28 21:51:52

StarDeity
Banned

I love its, such a big pool!

Have the Taygetans ever thought of using SecondLife?

You can build and model anything there too, with better resolution too.

#11 2023-01-29 11:50:15

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

SecondLife is the Human Immersion pod big_smile

Jokes aside - They could, but doesn't that require cash?

#12 2023-01-29 20:36:30

StarDeity
Banned

There are open sandboxes and also open sea which is all free to build stuff there. The money part is if youd like to buy your own private land.

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

#13 2023-01-29 22:38:19

Reading and hearing Mari' s way of thinking, I can't stop wondering why as 15 year old girl she can do what she does. On one hand, she is still emotional - missing her mom, her home planet, on the other hand, she finds ways to cope and live through that.

I watch a lot of anime lately. What do high school girls Mari' s age think about? Boys, Boys! Am I pretty enough?!

Mari and other Swaruunian women seem to be so focused on their missions that during the contact they haven't talked about love life that much.
Why? I guess because women there don't have periods every month. They don't have PMS. They don't have chocolate, cozy/hug me cravings before each cycle. They don't cry five times a week just because their favorite pretty boy didn't text back.

When I was 15, I was the same. I didn't understand what the craze was about. Why dating? Why romance? But for me - it was a medical condition which prevented teenage hormone madness.

You don't need to be a nun or monk to live life like they do if you have Taygetan/Swaruunian body. I can envy that. As a human girl - you want friends, hugs, want attention, want your social circle, because your sexuality is something to be expressed. For them sexuality is different.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-01-29 22:41:55)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#14 2023-01-29 23:39:53

StarDeity
Banned

I heard it was coming for PS5 where you can make your own video game there! Goodss

azhidaha wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

There are open sandboxes and also open sea which is all free to build stuff there. The money part is if youd like to buy your own private land.

Alec wrote:

Oh don't worry about the platform
Soon after some positive global events, we will create fully realistic video game in Unreal Engine 5 with Swas directly.

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-01-30 03:33:25)

#15 2023-01-30 01:02:18

Alec

Celestial Marriage wrote:

(...)They don't cry five times a week just because their favorite pretty boy didn't text back.(...)

They have hearth breaks too.

#16 2023-01-30 03:46:33

StarDeity
Banned

Are you into Shoujo anime? That's my favorite.. hehehe
Hayao Miyazaki has made some wholesome romatic movies too, different from mainstream anime.
I wish more animes were like his work tbh.

As for Taygetans in general...
They are very sexual...
They're monogamous in general, but very sexual when they are with someone ok...
But at the same time they might practice abstinence... And are very selective with who they choose as a mate too.
Taygetan women's preproductive system stores sperm...
So you get why they are selective and all... :'D

Reading and hearing Mari' s way of thinking, I can't stop wondering why as 15 year old girl she can do what she does. On one hand, she is still emotional - missing her mom, her home planet, on the other hand, she finds ways to cope and live through that.

I watch a lot of anime lately. What do high school girls Mari' s age think about? Boys, Boys! Am I pretty enough?!

Mari and other Swaruunian women seem to be so focused on their missions that during the contact they haven't talked about love life that much.
Why? I guess because women there don't have periods every month. They don't have PMS. They don't have chocolate, cozy/hug me cravings before each cycle. They don't cry five times a week just because their favorite pretty boy didn't text back.

When I was 15, I was the same. I didn't understand what the craze was about. Why dating? Why romance? But for me - it was a medical condition which prevented teenage hormone madness.

You don't need to be a nun or monk to live life like they do if you have Taygetan/Swaruunian body. I can envy that. As a human girl - you want friends, hugs, want attention, want your social circle, because your sexuality is something to be expressed. For them sexuality is different.

#17 2023-01-30 06:31:27

mitkobs

They are on another level. They do not need love, hugs, attention, sex because they have all experienced in themselves, they do not need that from someone else. Have to love and respect yourself that much, have to be self sufficient in every way one can be.

#18 2023-01-30 06:56:09

StarDeity
Banned

They are sentient emotional beings like us, or even more emotional...
They do like and need affection just like us too...

They are Lyrans too.

Idk where you get the idea that they don't need it...

Just what do you think they are?

You should study more the divulgation, what they have shared to us about themselves.

mitkobs wrote:

They are on another level. They do not need love, hugs, attention, sex because they have all experienced in themselves, they do not need that from someone else. Have to love and respect yourself that much, have to be self sufficient in every way one can be.

#19 2023-01-30 07:46:02

mitkobs

They are all that, included in them, but do not need it as needing something as vital need and not able to exists without it.
This is what means to transcend realities, not to depends on any wants and needs. To be beyond temporary bodily, emotional, mental sensations and constructions(constrictions/limitations).

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-01-30 07:47:36)

#20 2023-01-30 09:05:01

StarDeity
Banned

I understand what you mean, but 5D has duality, and emotions come from beyond the physical densities, they are abstract.
The Source itself is emotional, and seeks to feel and have all the experience of emotions, and that INCLUDES wanting, needing, and also giving affection.

Those beings in higher frequencies, those who no longer have an ego of being one individual, that are so "integrated" they want to come be here or in 5D to experience all those emotions, to have an ego and be someone too.

It is Source itself who wants to experience all of it, sensations and all.

Analyze it.

mitkobs wrote:

To be beyond temporary bodily, emotional, mental sensations and constructions(constrictions/limitations).

#21 2023-01-30 10:26:26

mitkobs

For me Source is beyond anything we can think of, so beyond and in the same time so close. So beyond that is impossible to fathom. So beyond that is impossible to characterize. So close like a stone on the ground or a breath that we take. Emotion to me is something specific for the mind of the Lyrian kind or other not currently remembered kinds. It goes with it, emotional intelligence. It is part of the experience of being Lyrian kind and who knows what goes beyond in what we call 6D, 7D and how beings in such realities are mindful sentient. Do they have emotion, do they need emotion. No one can tell here.

#22 2023-01-30 14:03:37

StarDeity wrote:

Are you into Shoujo anime? That's my favorite.. hehehe
Hayao Miyazaki has made some wholesome romatic movies too, different from mainstream anime.
I wish more animes were like his work tbh.

As for Taygetans in general...
They are very sexual...
They're monogamous in general, but very sexual when they are with someone ok...
But at the same time they might practice abstinence... And are very selective with who they choose as a mate too.
Taygetan women's preproductive system stores sperm...
So you get why they are selective and all... :'D

I watch josei anime which is rather closely related to shoujo genre.
I'm talking more about expressing yourself as a woman. Through clothes, accessories, perfume, jewelry, voice tone/timbre, posture, gait etc. Gosia has mentioned this sometimes - that Tay women like to dress up, dye their hair, walk in heels and so on, and that s what I'm interested in.

Of course, it could be a fun video, but what about fashion in Temmer? Are there any reason most Tay women have rather short hair, is it because they work out so much?

When Mari talks in her videos, I can notice she has fun doing them. They are like pieces of music. She even mentions that for video to be good, it has to
be short enough, with concise and finished ideas. She even apologized once when she realized the video title wasn't understood.

I really like those videos when they mention what they do for fun. Like this - building minecraft ship smile

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#23 2023-01-30 18:26:44

StarDeity
Banned

Emotions are abstract and also contrasts.
If there were no emotions then there wouldn't be a purpose for anything in the universe, monotony doesn't create expansion.
So yes, emotions are very needed for expansion.

mitkobs wrote:

For me Source is beyond anything we can think of, so beyond and in the same time so close. So beyond that is impossible to fathom. So beyond that is impossible to characterize. So close like a stone on the ground or a breath that we take. Emotion to me is something specific for the mind of the Lyrian kind or other not currently remembered kinds. It goes with it, emotional intelligence. It is part of the experience of being Lyrian kind and who knows what goes beyond in what we call 6D, 7D and how beings in such realities are mindful sentient. Do they have emotion, do they need emotion. No one can tell here.

#24 2023-01-30 20:36:37

JimiPickle

Gosia wrote:

No, the immersion pods are back in Temmer now. smile

JimiPickle wrote:

I was unaware of this, thank you for the correction. smile

#25 2023-01-30 21:21:59

Jupiter 9

mitkobs wrote:

Yazhi talked about this in the "Emotions: What Are They?" video/transcript:

-------------------------

Yazhi: Emotions, what are they? Leaving aside bodily reactions and psychological triggers and hormones and all that.

Everything that has a soul has emotions because it is what characterizes that, a soul, even if one wants to suppress them in favor of logic. But it doesn't have to be one thing or the other.

When you are the whole, when you are at the Source, you are aligned with the whole, and as everything is at the same time, simultaneously, you do not really need emotions. So what are they? They come out or express themselves from lower densities with more strength, at least apparently.

When you are at the Source, you are aligned with the whole. And when you are or have the illusion of being someone else, someone, a person in a low density, (in all but it is expressed more clearly in low densities), you create two points of attention. The Source, the whole, and the person. With an illusion of separation (You can never be separated because you are one and the same, person as the original Source. One does not go to the Source after dying. Only the illusion of separation is over.)

So you have the Source, the whole << <----> >> Person: 2 points of attention. This in the perception of a soul-person.

A positive emotion of love, integration, happiness is an indicator that the person is integrating that which causes that emotion. Integrating as in love. Movement towards the Source, re-unification with the Source, the disolution of the illusion of separation. That´s why it is a positive feeling. High frequency ---> because it moves or makes the soul - person feel like integrating with the Source.

But if you have a negative emotion the opposite happens, you feel a separation from the Source. That´s why it hurts to leave behind a relationship or feel a rejection. Because you want that something that symbolizes more of the Source for that soul, for your soul, but that which you love so much rejects you, and it is as if the Source itself rejects you creating a strong emotion of disintegration, de-unification and alienation with the Source.

[...]

So, with the description above I can say and it will be easily understood that a positive emotion is a guide or compass towards what we should do, what is correct. So if we don't like something it's wrong, and if we like something it's right.

This, from a higher existential plane or higher density point of view is quite correct.

But this is not necessarily the case from a low plane such as 3D or 5D. And it is very dangerous to take it that way without knowing what is behind it. The problem is that there is no objective reality apart from each person's consciousness. There are no universal values even within a single plane like 3D or 5D alike.

-------------------------

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

Board footer