You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-31 06:18:03

Lazurita

Re: Mari Swaruu: Why Minecraft, Pool Area and Main Garden (English)

I'm curious to know what GPU they are using tongue, because in the video I can notice that the antialiasing is at the slightest (antialiasing is the postprocess of the images generated in the screen), as if it doesn't have it at all since the edges look very pixelated. Even with my Nvidia 1060 3GB GPU I can get better antialiasing (mine is actually really old now)

I can also see how in one part of the video Minerva is using some kind of springboard, which we don't see in the original minecraft, so they have modified the source code of the game as she said, in fact, if you look closely, there are blocks that are not 100 % squares, there are cubes cut at angles and that's amazing! smile

Last edited by Lazurita (2023-01-31 06:19:13)

#27 2023-01-31 08:03:28

mitkobs

Yazhi one time mentioned that she is using "shitty" laptop for the chat and laptops often do not have productive video cards.

#28 2023-01-31 08:11:30

Lazurita

Also on this video she said something similar

mitkobs wrote:

Yazhi one time mentioned that she is using "shitty" laptop for the chat and laptops often do not have productive video cards.

#29 2023-01-31 08:26:25

Alec

mitkobs wrote:

Yes they are using a very old laptop, taken from Earth some years ago. I believe it's a replica.

Maybe someone could send them a new MacBook Pro?

#30 2023-01-31 11:46:55

mitkobs

It is ancient old tech for them what we have here as latest tech, not going to risk exposing themselves for something like that.

They use low tech like that because the Federation rules, for technical reasons and to be empathetic to us here, to be on our level when communicating. The same like they use old weapons when are on step down missions.  They also love good challenge and to be hard and complicated.

#31 2023-02-03 11:01:49

Happy

Why Minecraft, Pool Area and Main Garden (English)

Mari Swaruu, @SwaruuOficial
Published: January 27th, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P32mXnxsNcI

All rights reserved. You can use a part of the video but please do not re-upload it completely and much less without clarifying that I'm the original owner of the video or leaving such ownership ambiguous. Please always include a link to the original video from my official channel. Thank you very much. Mari Swaruu

Hello again.

Thank you for joining me today once more.

I'm Mari Swaruu.

Today I'm sharing with you a lighter topic, before going back into deeper paranormal and scientific subjects.

I've been wanting to explain a little why I'm using Minecraft to represent the ships, mainly Toleka and Suzy.

As most of you know, I cannot pass direct images of inside these ships, or of any detail, because it directly infringes the prime directive.

It would mean a unilateral direct disclosure, and other people don't agree.

If I could, I'd be glad to share everything with you all, but I simply can't.

The Federation is interested in maintaining the illusion of the so-called "3D Earth-Matrix," so they do their best to stop anything that can be taken as any kind of proof, even if it is mild.

This is a huge other topic we will go into soon, from my personal perspective.

This can be seen as an excuse not to share real images, as if there weren't any at all, I know.

What is real and what is not depends on each one of you, but it only applies to your world vision and not to any other.

What I share here is my world contained in a steel and titanium shell 1734 meters long, for now it is all I have; all my world and planet contained in a little more than a mile of ship.

These are my passageways, my corridors and my spaces - the ones I live in - the ones I rarely leave at all nowadays.

As Yazhi is the only child here, I'm the only teenager here as well, and I do miss other people my age.

I don't know why sometimes, because the one's I knew one-and-a-half years ago were very matrix'ed, and we hardly had anything in common.

Perhaps it is a feeling of being different; not a Taygetan and not human either - with one foot on each world - although I know that for the last 16 moths or so I've become more of an extraterrestrial, as many of you would think.

This is the longest time I've been away from Earth since I arrived there when I was a little girl.

I know I can't stay here forever, floating in a metal-castle going around and around you all, not so far above in space.

You can see this ship with the naked eye from the surface of Earth, but your science and your officials call it by a different name, claiming it is theirs - therefore matrix’ing it and normalizing it as well - especially for the minds of the people who don't have eyes to see further.

My days here last only around 180 minutes, so I can see sunrise and sunset many times in 24 hours, yet inside this ship we do follow simulated day and night cycles that last more or less as if we were on the surface, to keep our biological rhythms healthy, and this is achieved with lighting variations and nights sounds to soothe and calm us down when it is time to sleep.

From my bedroom’s window I can see the lights of countless cities at night far away, while I watch thunderstorms in the Amazon with an amazing lightning show that sometimes extends up towards space, as not all types of lightning go down; many go up into the stratosphere causing fantastic tree-like violent lightning-strikes called "sprites", with fantastic electric color-variations that go from white to blue to violet.

While up here in our free-time, my friends and I started to play Minecraft just for fun, and as we went on to build houses and ships, we started to recreate real houses we remembered and we had lived in the past, and there is when we started to think about the possibility of building the Toleka inside-and-out, but we did see it as a huge dare, because it would be extremely challenging - simply because the ship is so big.

So, seven people - including me - started to work on building Toleka in Minecraft around at beginning of 2022 during our free-time, just as an activity to be together playing at something.

It was never meant to be published; it was something private and personal.

I know there are many more realistic CGI-programs and platforms, but we didn't - and still don't - have them here.

The point with Minecraft is not only to make an image, because with Minecraft we were constructing a video-game map that is usable, and that we can walk inside, and be inside, and even do things together in it.

I mean, it is a full working 3D-world inside; the doors make noises when opened - buttons, when they are pushed - and many others things actually work inside.

I personally love Toleka Minecraft and it was a huge effort to build.

As one of my friends said, you need a great degree of surrealistic interpretation and thought to interpret everything in a Minecraft world.

Today, with my YouTube-channel I didn't have at the time we started to build Toleka Minecraft, I saw sharing inside images and videos as a way to be able to show a little more of my world here where I live.

So it is not perfect - and it is very square, I know - but I still love it as you would love some vintage board-game over elaborated modern video-game consoles.

Today, Toleka Minecraft is so detailed Taygetan High Command classified it as being too detailed and therefore containing sensitive information about the ship, so I cannot share with you all the entire map.

I can only share with you certain areas the Taygetans have given me permission to show, at least for now, but you must know that what you see is part of the entire ship built in Minecraft, from bow to stern, from keel to top, inside and out.

And it took seven people several months to build, working many hours a day - some more than others.

Including little Yazhi, who was being naughty with us just for fun, because for several weeks she used to go into the program alone when all the others were away or sleeping, and she installed hidden traps and bombs all over the place to see who fell into them.

But it was a lot of fun, because we had to go searching for her traps room-after-room all over the ship, like some sort of bomb-squad, because when they went off, they did destroy a little section of the ship, and we had to rebuild immediately.

Good thing she always placed them at easy-to-repair places, as it was just for fun.

Today I'm sharing with you a video of part of the spa, gymnasiums and pool-areas of the ship.

These are located in the lowest living deck of the ship, way down and forwards, with only one engineering service-deck under it.

This is part of the forward section of the main crew-quarters or rooms that are actually empty nowadays.

The grey handles on the walls are to help people move inside if the ship should lose artificial gravity, and can be used as a ladder.

Turning towards the right here, there is a corridor that leads to the dance-saloons, passing through stairways and two big bathrooms with lockers and shower-installations.

These large dance-rooms have a wooden floor and are empty.

They are used for anything that requires space, like for example martial arts training, gymnastics, or dancing, for fun or for any other reason.

Moving towards the front of the ship, there is a little balcony with seats and staircases that leads to the upper decks and down to the tropical area/park full of palm trees.

On each side of the park and aligned towards the ship's walls - or hull - there are large fountains of clear water crashing down from decorative rocks.

The ceiling has special lamps that emulate sunlight and even the time of the day.

To our left we can see the entrances to the two main gymnasiums with emulated red-brick walls.

They are basically a brick-like 3D-sticker over metal walls and arches, and are for decorative purposes only.

Still moving forwards through the park, we finally get to the two main pools that are connected by a water passageway and a nice bridge.

At each end of the pools there are large rounded windows that lead to outer space, so you can see the stars or Earth passing below while you swim.

That's me swimming there in my Minecraft skin, while my friend films it all.

Moving forwards, there are two dining-rooms that are used for parties and all kinds of special occasions, and also help attend the red saloon right in front.

Walking up the stairs - now moving aft - we move through the upper open passageways with transparent aluminium-railing from where we can see the whole park, and the camera is moving towards from where we came from initially in this video.

For the moment I cannot show you a complete image of the entire ship's exterior, because it is so big that Minecraft cannot generate it all at once, and you need a special program to be able to take a complete image of the entire game-map.

And even though Minecraft may seem fairly simple as a game, being all square, the ship in the game has so much information and so many program add-ons and modifications - "mods" - that it is heavy on computers, needing strong ones with good graphic-cards to be able to run it.

But even being all square, you can see it has a very good level of detail, but please also keep in mind that the entire ship was built by hand - piece-by-piece - while the players were there in the game, taking into account that the nature of the game itself is to go in and build by hand.

Some mass-commands were used - mainly to fill and copy some objects, but they are in themselves difficult to handle and also require a good level of skill to be able to use them correctly, because they don't have an undo-button, so you must deal with your mistakes in another way and it may take a lot of time and work to correct.

Another big challenge is to recreate real-life places using Minecraft; all the necessary calculations, proportions and distances are a real nightmare.

In the next take we will see the central garden - or park.

This is one of the most peculiar places common in all Toleka-class starships.

It is a very nice and peaceful place full of tall trees and beautiful plants with flowers.

It has a central pathway that crosses a river full of tropical fish, and with a beautiful wooden bridge to cross it.

The river starts at one corner - aft with a waterfall - moves along feeding several small ponds, including a large one in the center under the bridge.

This one is rectangular in real life - it's not a Minecraft limitation - and ends at the other extreme forward, where the water is filtered and recycled.

That is me on the bridge!

That is my avatar, and I'm there while one of my friends films the scene.

On each side of the ship-wide park, huge round windows provide fantastic views of space while you are in nature.

And the entire ceiling also has special lamps that simulate sunlight for the plants to keep them healthy, and the scene you are looking at right now would be a night-time simulation.

This whole area is also equipped with wind, rain and fog-generators for the plants and trees.

After the park there is an ivy-filled large wall with windows and balconies from the four large flats - or departments - there. At this time no one lives in them, so Yazhi and I play a lot inside them, and I also use one of them as a photographic studio for my photos you've all seen in my channel.

This will be all for today.

Thank you for being here with me!

See you in my next video.

With much love,

Mari Swaruu

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#32 2023-02-03 23:00:05

Horton HaW

Celestial Marriage wrote:

Reading and hearing Mari' s way of thinking, I can't stop wondering why as 15 year old girl she can do what she does. On one hand, she is still emotional - missing her mom, her home planet, on the other hand, she finds ways to cope and live through that.

I watch a lot of anime lately. What do high school girls Mari' s age think about? Boys, Boys! Am I pretty enough?!

Mari and other Swaruunian women seem to be so focused on their missions that during the contact they haven't talked about love life that much.
Why? I guess because women there don't have periods every month. They don't have PMS. They don't have chocolate, cozy/hug me cravings before each cycle. They don't cry five times a week just because their favorite pretty boy didn't text back.

When I was 15, I was the same. I didn't understand what the craze was about. Why dating? Why romance? But for me - it was a medical condition which prevented teenage hormone madness.

You don't need to be a nun or monk to live life like they do if you have Taygetan/Swaruunian body. I can envy that. As a human girl - you want friends, hugs, want attention, want your social circle, because your sexuality is something to be expressed. For them sexuality is different.

This is a limited view, however humans are heavily sexualized very early here. Reflects an animalistic view imo. One more destructive distraction. Sexuality is a basic identity to destroy or damage.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

#33 2023-02-04 04:32:06

Horton HaW wrote:

Reading and hearing Mari' s way of thinking, I can't stop wondering why as 15 year old girl she can do what she does. On one hand, she is still emotional - missing her mom, her home planet, on the other hand, she finds ways to cope and live through that.

I watch a lot of anime lately. What do high school girls Mari' s age think about? Boys, Boys! Am I pretty enough?!

Mari and other Swaruunian women seem to be so focused on their missions that during the contact they haven't talked about love life that much.
Why? I guess because women there don't have periods every month. They don't have PMS. They don't have chocolate, cozy/hug me cravings before each cycle. They don't cry five times a week just because their favorite pretty boy didn't text back.

When I was 15, I was the same. I didn't understand what the craze was about. Why dating? Why romance? But for me - it was a medical condition which prevented teenage hormone madness.

You don't need to be a nun or monk to live life like they do if you have Taygetan/Swaruunian body. I can envy that. As a human girl - you want friends, hugs, want attention, want your social circle, because your sexuality is something to be expressed. For them sexuality is different.

This is a limited view, however humans are heavily sexualized very early here. Reflects an animalistic view imo. One more destructive distraction. Sexuality is a basic identity to destroy or damage.

Sacred femininity and masculinity is very important. If we want more starseeds then Starseeds should find one another to procreate. A lot of dogmas and programming stand in way to reach this. Most people in 20s I have met who identify as starseeds have one or more matrix relatives.

I'm asking Gosia/Tay team, if possible, to make videos on proper sexuality. I have watched all videos from 2018 and they have talked little about it.
Since women in Taygeta can procreate with parthenogenesis, there is less need for romantic relationships and romance. I can understand that.

But still, if we want strong families with values suggested in Tay material, these families need strong roots. Family and kids is a very, very human-like topic and they haven't touched on it much.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-02-04 04:35:32)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#34 2023-02-04 06:47:50

Scott Summers

From what I recall, Aneeka did mention to Gosia that she should be cognisant of the age of the Swaruunians when raising topics.

Let’s bear in mind that Yazhi is 11, Mari is 14 and Athena is 19.

Perhaps this would be a proper topic to discuss if older Taygetans were involved.

Please don’t get me wrong: the subject is a valid one. Nothing wrong with bringing it up.

But as mentioned, this is a very sensitive subject and should be left to the discretion of Gosia and team.

#35 2023-02-04 07:20:14

mitkobs

It is matriarchal society Taygeta and women are very much respected and appreciated and for right reasons.
Here on Earth everything is distorted and smashed to pieces. Everything on one hand is disrespected and put down to its knees. Woman is so disrespected that it cannot go any further. And sexually as well the disrespect is simply beyond words. And that goes for men. Nothing is left on its pedestal for right or wrong reasons. Everything is made to worth money. And without money one is nobody, not having worth, can die on the street in pain and people just do not care. If you have money you are celebrated. Such mind blowing hypocrisy and such level of segregation.

#36 2023-02-04 20:36:34

Jupiter 9

Since women in Taygeta can procreate with parthenogenesis, there is less need for romantic relationships and romance. I can understand that.

I remember one of the crew members mentioning that parthenogenesis is rare in Taygeta too, it is comparable to how rare the identical twins are on Earth. It's mostly the older women that are focused more in spirituality and transcending romantic love that are not interested in romantic relationships. Romantic relationships and love issues are very important to men in Taygeta and if I have understood this correctly the relationships between men and women in Taygeta are mostly of the "twin flame"/soulmate type, which is amazing.

This is not about sexuality but it is a relevant discussion between Gosia and Swaruu of Erra and Yazhi: Soulmates - Do they Exist? Chat with Swaruu of Erra (Taygeta, Pleiades)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#37 2023-02-04 21:05:03

Alec

Jupiter wrote:

(...)Romantic relationships and love issues are very important to men in Taygeta and if I have understood this correctly the relationships between men and women in Taygeta are mostly of the "twin flame"/soulmate type, which is amazing.(...)

Yes, that's why it works.
Also, it's impossible to lie about love, once you are connected to each other, they know if the love is genuine or not.

#38 2023-02-04 21:24:00

Carol
Banned

Jupiter wrote:

I remember one of the crew members mentioning that parthenogenesis is rare in Taygeta too, it is comparable to how rare the identical twins are on Earth. It's mostly the older women that are focused more in spirituality and transcending romantic love that are not interested in romantic relationships. Romantic relationships and love issues are very important to men in Taygeta and if I have understood this correctly the relationships between men and women in Taygeta are mostly of the "twin flame"/soulmate type, which is amazing.

This is not about sexuality but it is a relevant discussion between Gosia and Swaruu of Erra and Yazhi: Soulmates - Do they Exist? Chat with Swaruu of Erra (Taygeta, Pleiades)

I think such a proof that parthenogenesis is not rare is the fact that 75% of population are females.
Or what other explanation do you have?

The power is in us. Let's unite.

#39 2023-02-04 21:50:01

Jupiter 9

Carol wrote:

I think such a proof that parthenogenesis is not rare is the fact that 75% of population are females.

Sorry Carol, but you are very beautiful I am intimidated by your beauty and I fell very shy talking to you. Plus I feel attracted to you and this is the internet and I am worried that you could be a 50 year old dude for all I know and I could feel romantic attraction to a 50y dude and I am straight so I hope you understand if I don't interact with you that much.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#40 2023-02-04 21:58:43

Carol
Banned

Weird message indeed

The power is in us. Let's unite.

#41 2023-02-04 23:11:09

StarDeity
Banned

Lmfao

Indeed.

geez...

#42 2023-02-04 23:25:42

Alec

Did someone hack the Matrix?

#43 2023-02-05 00:21:00

StarDeity
Banned

Alec wrote:

Did someone hack the Matrix?

Happens often.

#44 2023-02-05 01:58:26

Jupiter wrote:
Carol wrote:

Sorry Carol, but you are very beautiful I am intimidated by your beauty and I fell very shy talking to you. Plus I feel attracted to you and this is the internet and I am worried that you could be a 50 year old dude for all I know and I could feel romantic attraction to a 50y dude and I am straight so I hope you understand if I don't interact with you that much.

We need more jokes like this on the forum. As if finding a decent woman wasn't hard enough on Earth, now they might start dreaming about parthenogenesis
and stop paying attention to males altogether! big_smile

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-02-05 01:59:18)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#45 2023-02-05 03:23:02

Scott Summers

Carol has now kindly changed her Profile Pic so that we may not be intimidated by her beauty.

We may now speak to the back of her head instead.

Thank you, Carol.

#46 2023-02-05 03:58:57

Happy

Please pay attention to my signature.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#47 2023-09-16 16:00:12

TheMorken

Lazurita wrote:

I'm curious to know what GPU they are using tongue, because in the video I can notice that the antialiasing is at the slightest (antialiasing is the postprocess of the images generated in the screen), as if it doesn't have it at all since the edges look very pixelated. Even with my Nvidia 1060 3GB GPU I can get better antialiasing (mine is actually really old now)

I can also see how in one part of the video Minerva is using some kind of springboard, which we don't see in the original minecraft, so they have modified the source code of the game as she said, in fact, if you look closely, there are blocks that are not 100 % squares, there are cubes cut at angles and that's amazing! smile

I think they are still using the old replicated laptops ("all I have is this shitty laptop" Yazhi in https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/white … aruu-yazhi big_smile) from the failed First Contact Project of 2015 or what year that was. They could replicate 1 oz gold or platinum coins, go to Earth to a precious metal dealer to exchange it for Earth fiat money, and then buy better Earth computers.

#48 2023-09-16 16:28:52

Scott Summers

TheMorken wrote:
Lazurita wrote:

I think they are still using the old replicated laptops ("all I have is this shitty laptop" Yazhi in https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/white … aruu-yazhi big_smile) from the failed First Contact Project of 2015 or what year that was. They could replicate 1 oz gold or platinum coins, go to Earth to a precious metal dealer to exchange it for Earth fiat money, and then buy better Earth computers.

Mari already explained in her Money and the Federation videos that replicated gold can be distinguished from mined gold.

If only it were so easy.

Since all Stellar races presumably have some sort of replicator capabilities, they would all replicate metals and come to Earth and buy up the place.

If metal is not scarce, then it has little value.

More importantly, Federation would lose control of Earth. They would then presumably engineer the replacement of a monetary specie.

#49 2023-09-17 23:35:08

TheMorken

Scott Summers wrote:
TheMorken wrote:
Lazurita wrote:

Mari already explained in her Money and the Federation videos that replicated gold can be distinguished from mined gold.

If only it were so easy.

Since all Stellar races presumably have some sort of replicator capabilities, they would all replicate metals and come to Earth and buy up the place.

If metal is not scarce, then it has little value.

More importantly, Federation would lose control of Earth. They would then presumably engineer the replacement of a monetary specie.

Replicated gold can be distinguished from mined gold by advanced civilizations, but not by precious metal dealers on Earth.

Board footer