You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-28 19:19:39

Fight between presumed stellar civs aircrafts

I am not at all an ufo sighting geek, but this one is quite spectacular.
https://youtube.com/shorts/hQU9d_NmIpo?feature=share
May be it's a fake but in case it isn't, I'd be interested in having the Toleka crew point of view about it.
I hope Gosia will have a minute to spend on it.
I know it isn't her main center of interest, nor it is for me.
I just have the feeling this one is interesting to coment.

#2 2023-01-28 20:52:01

Happy

Re: Fight between presumed stellar civs aircrafts

Pierre-Alexandre,

Please refrain from "bombing" the forum hereafter.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2023-01-28 21:20:01

I don't understand you reply. could you be a bit more specific ?

#4 2023-01-28 21:32:24

Happy

What you did today is called "bombing". That means to flood the forum with the same message. I understand that you would like to alert the other members of the forum of your findings, and we appreciate that. But please be considerate about the effects on the forum with this. I'm sure you will get response if the members of the forum find it interesting, even if you post your message in only one or two languages. I deleted your posts in the languages where I'm a moderator, except for the French and English. The other fora will have to wait for Admin to show up.

Ce que vous avez fait aujourd'hui s'appelle du "bombardement". Cela signifie inonder le forum avec le même message. Je comprends que vous souhaitiez informer les autres membres du forum de vos découvertes, et nous vous en remercions. Mais, s'il vous plaît, soyez attentif aux effets que cela aura sur le forum. Je suis sûr que vous obtiendrez une réponse si les membres du forum trouvent cela intéressant, même si vous ne postez votre message que dans une ou deux langues. J'ai supprimé vos messages dans les langues où je suis modérateur, à l'exception du français et de l'anglais. Les autres forums devront attendre que l'administrateur se manifeste.

#5 2023-01-28 21:50:30

I perfectly understand English and other languages as well. I find it interesting to trigger debates in several cultural spaces. Sometimes, in other forums, I don't get the most interesting answers from the English forum, nor from my own language forum. On top of that some forums seems rather quiet. Let's take it as a way to shake communities. But anyway, I got the point it's forbidden and won't do it again, even I find it sad we are being kept in boxes... I guess you try to do your best.

#6 2023-01-29 15:52:37

Happy

Such "bombing" is considered a psychological/organic/human variant of a technological DDOS-attack on servers. There are some significant differences, but the result is an overflow - for lack of a better word - and inhibition of normal function.

The response is not an attempt to put you in a cage, but rather to keep this forum functional.

Board footer