You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-31 13:29:45

Alec

If the Lunar Matrix was switched off tomorrow...

...What would be the first thing you would do?

#2 2023-01-31 15:46:39

Scott Summers

Re: If the Lunar Matrix was switched off tomorrow...

I usually brush my teeth first thing in the morning...

#3 2023-01-31 17:31:18

HiddenSquid
Banned

Ask how the new chemtrail matrix is coming along. Also ask, so what lead you to change up your style from using a deathstar to lower the vibration of the inhabitants, to dumping nanotechnology everywhere for the same?

Bet that's an interest story.

#4 2023-01-31 17:41:41

Rocketmidget

The mass of poulation would still be controlled by their matrix beliefs. I dont think much would change to be honest.
I would still be searching for truth as always.

#5 2023-01-31 18:02:15

HiddenSquid
Banned

Oh ya don't forget that no one needs a lunar matrix, if the same mechanisms/technology (not the same, but achieves the same result) can be installed in everyone's bodies. Why have an object out in space that can be targetted, when you can just dump nanotechnology into everyone, making it a dubious proposition to remove this route for modulation of destructive frequencies....

#6 2023-01-31 18:04:58

HiddenSquid
Banned

Well I personally don't believe you're in charge of your reality.

#7 2023-01-31 18:52:15

Jupiter 9

I would rush to the supermarket to buy toilet paper hihi and then gather as many supplies as I can, and go to a property my family has in the woods and prepare for a civilization collapse... hihi smile

Because the general population is not ready for that and if done this abruptly it would probably lead to chaos and a civilization collapse.

But I don't think this is your intention behind this post, but I couldn't resist the joke hihi smile

So to answer your question:

The first thing I would do is I would send multiple emails to Gosia and Robert and Dale and send Gosia multiple DMs on telegram and write comments on every YouTube video so she can't ignore it, cause I don't have any other way to contact my ET race, asking her to please please pretty please ask the crew to find out where I am from, and send an urgent request to my race to send a ship to pick me up and take me to orbit and take me to the Viera and the Toleka if they agree to it. Not to extract me just for a visit. smile

PS
And it just so happens to be my birthday tomorrow so I will be keeping an eye on the moon hologram... hihi smile

And it just so happens to be not just any birthday, but it's the end of my current 9 year numerology cycle and the beginning of the next one... And when my previous 9y cycle ended in 2014 it was a massive shift in my life, it marked the end of my life in the mainstream materialism matrix. And a few days after my birthday I stumbled upon a video from Rupert Sheldrake that reignited some questions about consciousness that I had abandoned because I couldn't figure it out with mainstream science. And one thing led to another and in August of that year I stumbled upon the idea to take consciousness as fundamental and not matter and consciousness creates matter and not the other way around. And that was a solution to my consciousness puzzle and was a massive paradigm shift that turned my world upside down, and God, the paranormal, and all the stuff that was in the realm of fiction and fantasy and science fiction before suddenly was in the realm of the possible, in the realm of real science.

And the way I like to look at it is I consider the period before that the "caterpillar" phase of my current lifetime, and the 9 year period from then till tomorrow my "cocoon" phase where I trasformed from a mainstream asleep human to an awake human/ET hybrid aka starseed, and tomorrow is the beginning of my "butterfly" phase...

so this is the perfect timing for me for a massive shift in the terrestrial matrix to occure... Gosia keep an eye on your email tomorrow just in case, you never know... hihihi smile smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-01-31 18:55:25)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#8 2023-01-31 19:06:01

ro2778

If they switched the matrix off, then all the unreal people would disappear and probably lots of buildings too. I guess after the initial disaster, the Federation would land and do whatever they did for the Centauri, at least for the crawl-ins. The immersion pod ETs could just be woken up and they would disappear too.

I always wondered why didn't Christiana and Estella disappear, but I guess it's because the Matrix is now drawing them.

#9 2023-01-31 19:20:35

HiddenSquid
Banned

What makes you all think that the components that made the lunar installation perform it's function, is not already installed in the ground, the cell-towers, all kinds of other gadgets, and the people themselves.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2023-01-31 20:23:27)

#10 2023-01-31 22:08:28

Jupiter 9

HiddenSquid wrote:

What makes you all think that the components that made the lunar installation perform it's function, is not already installed in the ground, the cell-towers, all kinds of other gadgets, and the people themselves.

Aneeka has mentioned that they are doing exactly that.

But this post isn't really about the Lunar matrix but about what is the first thing we would do if the artificial matrix was removed tomorrow whether the artificial "3D" matrix is kept in place using the moon or 5G and nanotech and HAARP. smile

Gosia: So... the Federation knowing this, and know they DO, aren´t worried that their game participants might all suddenly wake up when this continues to increase? I guess that´s why they are all in chaos running around there with different agendas.

Anéeka: They are worried! I see the game crumbling! As their Lunar Matrix is not working any longer, not to any real degree, then they resort to things like 5G and chipping humans, and HAARP to try to reduce the frequency of Earth, as well as False Flag events such as September 11th, and covid-19.

Dale: Whoa… if the Lunar matrix has decreased or fallen, is that partly the reason for the CV19 event to keep us under control during this time?

Anéeka: YES.

From: Solar Flash - Galactic Waves - Anéeka and Dale Harder

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#11 2023-01-31 22:19:45

HiddenSquid
Banned

Well haha I guess I would go out looking to see which of my friends, neighbors and family weren't real. And then hope I'm not horrified by what I find.

#12 2023-01-31 23:15:46

Scott Summers

See?! When you turn off the Lunatic Matrix, you have to read s*** like this.

Pls turn it back on thx.

https://twitter.com/thecoastguy/status/ … _&ref_url=

#13 2023-01-31 23:33:14

Alec

Scott Summers wrote:

See?! When you turn off the Lunatic Matrix, you have to read s*** like this.

Pls turn it back on thx.

https://twitter.com/thecoastguy/status/ … _&ref_url=

We can't turn it back on now...

#14 2023-02-01 05:56:22

mitkobs

If this happens everyone will going to remember before, things from all incarnations, good and horrible what is done. Astral plane will become visible and both 3D and 4D will be one reality. A lot of things that are making sense now will not make sense as the manifestation will happen faster and the physical part will merge with the astral and people will not be so physical and tangible. A lot of people will going to disappear from the perception reality for some because of the different base frequency of the the different people. Also a lot of infrastructure will disappear and other things will start to be seen from the astral. Will be total chaos in the beginning as many will wonder where they are and what they will do with this.

#15 2023-02-01 07:35:47

StarDeity
Banned

This is a good question Alec...
Thanks for asking!

I'd look out to see if the places and people I know are still there or not xD

I worry my house would disappear..
Or how much of the city would be gone.

But wouldn't we allegedly be momentarily distracted looking at low astral creatures?
Like in a dream-like state or trance... And I assume we'd each be seeing the beings and creatures we're compatible with in frequency...
We'd be each in our own bubble, own astral reality seeing all that... Like in a dream state... and that could be very distracting... That perhaps could make many people turn "autistic" or "schizophrenic" in 5D... Idk..
But I think it won't affect some people... Because some are already higher in frequency than 5D and would just gain back memory of all that existing..

What would you do? What are your thoughts??

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-02-01 07:39:55)

#16 2023-02-01 07:49:47

Lyran

Well of course id be hailing Toleka! What else first?

#17 2023-02-01 08:19:36

mitkobs

What is yours and you use(is useful to you), what you love and like as objects will stay in your vicinity. Everything else that is not your frequency correspondence will be gone invisible. People that are more higher frequency will see wondrous fantastical sights like castles in the sky, marvelous full of colorful flowers gardens, beautiful animals roaming free, everywhere pristine clear nature, good weather all around, flying people, appearing and disappearing at will. Fantastical creatures from stories. 

The whole financial matrix will be gone with all the evil cabal figures. You will not need food to eat, will not depend on something to sustain your bodily form except the Source which is providing unconditionally and unlimited energy. What one thinks and believes that is happening as personal reality right away.

But for others that are lower frequency will be something like hell, something like we have here already and worse. But they are habituated with that already and only what is unusual as sights will be very surprising.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-02-01 10:22:33)

#18 2023-02-01 09:20:45

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

(...)What would you do? What are your thoughts??(...)

"
Well that's a very tricky question, because I would be the one switching it off, so I would be on the platform "Moon", observing Earth from afar, for 1 month ELT (Earth Linear Time).

I posted this question for research and also to understand the psychology behind people's answers.

Oh your house wouldn't disappear, don't worry! smile
But places like the White House would!

#19 2023-02-01 09:22:38

Alec

Happy (Earth) Birthday @Jupiter!

#20 2023-02-01 10:30:46

mitkobs

If people do not watch news and do not care about the fake news in other venues like internet and live faraway from official governmental places for them the officials/politicians, bankers and others/ are almost like non existent, they may not see them in their whole life and not knowing they are existing. And if they deny the financial system in their community they will not have it. But have to be habituated to live and provide for their community otherwise. Same goes in the Astral plane but a lot more radical and fast happening.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-02-01 10:33:56)

#21 2023-02-01 16:46:34

HiddenSquid
Banned

Also you say that memories of what was before should flood in upon deactivation of the 3D Matrix Shield Immersion Bubble. But my question is that if the experience altered the being/soul enough in question enough, does that mean that memory integration of it's prior existence is imcompatible?

Also how would anyone be sure they were their memories? That could be the biggest new move in mind control ever....

#22 2023-02-01 19:28:50

StarDeity
Banned

I see hehehe

Yeah I'm sure even the Vatican and all those places with obelisks and more...sigh..

Do you think it could happen soon? tongue

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

(...)What would you do? What are your thoughts??(...)

"
Well that's a very tricky question, because I would be the one switching it off, so I would be on the platform "Moon", observing Earth from afar, for 1 month ELT (Earth Linear Time).

I posted this question for research and also to understand the psychology behind people's answers.

Oh your house wouldn't disappear, don't worry! smile
But places like the White House would!

#23 2023-02-01 19:29:23

mitkobs

Every soul is unique signal of the Source and receives own signal, not someone else signal. If now someone can be identified by their faces or by unique finger prints, how difficult will be for the Source to identify its own points of attention. Zero difficult. And if someone doubt its own memories or do not know how got them, by real experience or by VR experience this will be I guess a personal problem of self trust and in general trust.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-02-01 19:30:14)

#24 2023-02-01 20:09:58

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

I see hehehe

Yeah I'm sure even the Vatican and all those places with obelisks and more...sigh..

Do you think it could happen soon? tongue

Oh yes, the Vatican for sure! Pufff...Gone.
Funny that you mention the Vatican... According to some studies many Humans always found the Vatican and everything related to it very creepy and screwball. Even from people who are not awake.

It will happen soon eventually, it has to, but not right away like the title of this Topic indicates. Slow and careful process. The infrastructure is slowly collapsing due to its age. It's very old.

Same as The Hologram. If you use a good telescope and pay really close attention to it, you can see a refresh rate* (wave), happening from time to time. This is basically an image reset caused by an anomaly.

*Refers to the number of times that a "screen" updates its displayed image, expressed in hertz (Hz).

Advanced holograms don't have this problem.

Last edited by Alec (2023-02-01 20:18:10)

#25 2023-02-01 20:17:27

StarDeity
Banned

Ahh I've seen the videos of people who monitor the moon and showing how the hologram refreshes and all...

I hope to see it in my lifetime, how this whole regressive system collapses and a new better Earth emerges... u__u

Board footer