You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-02 17:54:57

Scott Summers

Bangkok - by Clif High

Overnight in Bangkok - by Uncle Clif

Don’t listen to those rumors!

Sitrep:

It seems that the Thai Royal family had a Princess who was a good global citizen. She took 3/three of the Pfizer shots. She went into a coma a while back.

The Thai Royal family was/is very distressed. Investigations were ordered.

The distress of the Royals was increased by the reports coming back from their investigators. It seems that Pfizer, apparently, did NO safety studies on this shot. Shortly thereafter, Thailand cancels the covid contracts with Pfizer on the basis of fraud.

As may be expected, all this has taken weeks. The investigators are still at work as this is a giant, global scam/fraud with many threads to trace back to sources.

People known to me for decades are living as ex-pat Americans in Thailand. Two of them are outstanding, though now ‘retired’ into a different life, investigators. One worked for over 30 years as a US Naval officer, the last 15 of which were involved in criminal fraud cases. The other was an investigator for the Washington State Patrol, again, Criminal investigations.

Both are in resident in Bangkok these last few years. My ex-Navy friend is a serious linguist, concentrating on 7 Asian languages. That’s how I know him.

Rumors:

They have revealed to me that several, different, sources, are reporting to them, that ‘something’, a really big ‘something’, is disturbing the Bangkok ‘underworld’. My guys have contact with it through a couple of martial arts dojos. Both are hearing the same rumors, ‘disturbance in the force’ kind of rumors.

The rumor to NOT listen to says that ‘assassins’ are being ‘recruited’ out of very deep holes in the martial arts world.

Me? I would NOT want to have this logo on my letterhead as an executive.

https://twitter.com/clif_high/status/16 … 31z_8sAAAA

#2 2023-02-04 17:46:43

Scott Summers

Re: Bangkok - by Clif High

“So rumors now surfacing of Pfizer employees in Zurich FREAKING out b/c 'unknown persons' (like more than 1?) are taking their pictures as they go in & out of work.

hmmm?

Is it happening at other covid companies? or at pfizer in other countries?” - Clif

https://twitter.com/clif_high/status/16 … 8531257346

https://twitter.com/aguirremauri/status … 4470990849

Paging HiddenSquid... paging Squid...
Squid, pls check into the forum ASAP to confirm you’re not in Zurich.
Don’t do it, Squid!! big_smile

#3 2023-02-04 18:42:14

Scott Summers wrote:

“So rumors now surfacing of Pfizer employees in Zurich FREAKING out b/c 'unknown persons' (like more than 1?) are taking their pictures as they go in & out of work.

hmmm?

Is it happening at other covid companies? or at pfizer in other countries?” - Clif

https://twitter.com/clif_high/status/16 … 8531257346

https://twitter.com/aguirremauri/status … 4470990849

Paging HiddenSquid... paging Squid...
Squid, pls check into the forum ASAP to confirm you’re not in Zurich.
Don’t do it, Squid!! big_smile

This means that the royals are putting hits out on anyone involved with the shot.  You get the small fish and work your way up.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#4 2023-02-06 06:54:34

Kwesi Jeffers

Scott Summers wrote:

Overnight in Bangkok - by Uncle Clif

Don’t listen to those rumors!

Sitrep:

It seems that the Thai Royal family had a Princess who was a good global citizen. She took 3/three of the Pfizer shots. She went into a coma a while back.

The Thai Royal family was/is very distressed. Investigations were ordered.

The distress of the Royals was increased by the reports coming back from their investigators. It seems that Pfizer, apparently, did NO safety studies on this shot. Shortly thereafter, Thailand cancels the covid contracts with Pfizer on the basis of fraud.

As may be expected, all this has taken weeks. The investigators are still at work as this is a giant, global scam/fraud with many threads to trace back to sources.

People known to me for decades are living as ex-pat Americans in Thailand. Two of them are outstanding, though now ‘retired’ into a different life, investigators. One worked for over 30 years as a US Naval officer, the last 15 of which were involved in criminal fraud cases. The other was an investigator for the Washington State Patrol, again, Criminal investigations.

Both are in resident in Bangkok these last few years. My ex-Navy friend is a serious linguist, concentrating on 7 Asian languages. That’s how I know him.

Rumors:

They have revealed to me that several, different, sources, are reporting to them, that ‘something’, a really big ‘something’, is disturbing the Bangkok ‘underworld’. My guys have contact with it through a couple of martial arts dojos. Both are hearing the same rumors, ‘disturbance in the force’ kind of rumors.

The rumor to NOT listen to says that ‘assassins’ are being ‘recruited’ out of very deep holes in the martial arts world.

Me? I would NOT want to have this logo on my letterhead as an executive.

https://twitter.com/clif_high/status/16 … 31z_8sAAAA

ALSO LIVE BKK MATE .. WORD FROM SOURCES IS THAT THE PRINCESS IS ALREADY YOU KNOW .....IN  THE ETHERS ..... AND HAS BEEN FOR A WHILE BUT SHE IS BEING KEPT ON MACHINE ....THIS IS HUGEEEE CHARLIE WARD SPOKE ABOUT IT COUPLE DAYS AGO

#5 2023-02-06 12:09:47

CryptoFarian

Even though the royal family of Thailand don't have power. The people listen to them. I mean you can get prison sentences for talking bad about the King. And if one country can sue Phizer for this it is Thailand and get the snowball rolling so more countries follow and expose this. So to me the reaction from the royal family when they here the real reason for the princess being in koma for three weeks now is a big thing. Here is an interview with one of the gays telling the royal family about it: https://rumble.com/v288czu-thailand-dro … s-col.html

#6 2023-02-06 13:04:56

Scott Summers

Here’s a selection of the comments under Clif’s article:

“Pfizer and the rest of the big pharmas are legally protected/shielded in several ways. Fortunately that protection doesn't cover being unceremoniously taken out.”

“True...their poison just put a Thai princess in to a coma and her daddy has a private army. Good luck with that Bourla.”

“The princess was the King’s favorite, he loved/loves her dearly. Most Thai people do in fact. She had a heart attack while jogging and collapsed. She was later put on life support, and is still on this. The King is a very wealthy and powerful man, (ten times richer than Donald Trump) who has his own personal army corps. He actually graduated from the military academy in Canberra, Australia. He is known for requiring people to do their duty well, and for punishing those who shirk their responsibilities. I would not like to have deeply hurt or offended this person.”

“This is no ordinary princess when people think Princess Diana of the UK.
This was the future head of the realm of Thailand, not someone to take lightly, someone is going to pay the price for this, probably more than a few someones.
‘ The Princess has a master’s degree and a doctorate in law from Cornell University and has served as a Thai Ambassador to many foreign countries and institutions, including Austria and the UN’s Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice.”

“Clif---I began following your erudite lectures since the C60 interview with Greg Hunter years ago. I felt compelled to weigh in on your recent sketch about life in Thailand. I lived there for 15 years, so have developed a different insight than most falangs (Westerners). The military coup and PM leader Prayuth Chon O Cha knows exactly what the score is. All the corrupt leaders in the Thai Govt knew about Genocide. We are just witnessing a crack in the globalists solidarity is all. Kon Thai are executing their escape plans---blame the foreign devils. Thailand is led by 5 Chinese Han Families and are under the sway of Beijing. When the vaccine got rolled out in Bangkok, there was a vial mix-up and the Grand PooBah of going public, Prayuth postponed everything. No way was HE going to take the real stuff. The real stuff got injected into the Princesses and whomever else the Kingdom feels fit to eradicate. BTW, Thailand began its injection program August-Spetember 2021. This is crucial as their 2 year anniversary is still months away. There is no "tomorrow" in Thailand, all is NOW.”

“Insult the Thai Royal Family and you are in deep shit. Injure a member and the only uncertain thing is when you actually die.
Anyone desirous of a conversation with Bourla should make his appointment now, while he is around. Anybody connected with Pfizer who is active on that pathway between the Princess and Bourla should enure his will is up to date. Then anyone in Pfizer who is connected in any way to a vacine injured or killed in Thailand, should make themselves scarce. The Thais are lovely people but you don't ever fuck with their king”

The 2nd best comment:

“Clif, this is no joke. Without disclosing my personal highly-placed contact who was at the pinnacle of the world's martial arts forum, I have been told that there are "masters" in remote places, who indeed have Ninja-type adherents/loyalists at their disposal who can literally take-out "bad guys" with a "death touch." Apparently, the subtle energy transfer to the target essentially "messes with" the human body's nervous system "distributor cap"... and can cause the key organs to either speed-up and/or slow down to the point that the target "drops dead" 2-3 days later. I suspect the Thai Royal Family, through its minions, has access to or is seeking such masters. This is a VERY SERIOUS business and NOT to be disrespected nor criticized. Folks had better damn well pay attention”

[At this point, on the subject of “death touch” and “feeling the heat”, I must reference the movie classic “Boogie Nights”]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eYAAbbuEpnw

And now, for the best comment...

“Hey assassins, don't forget that orders came down to big pharma from WEF. Especially that bald guy that runs it”

#7 2023-02-06 13:35:00

Kwesi Jeffers

Got your popcorn?!!!!!!

I’m ready for fireworks who would have thought it will be little Thailand to start the party!!!!!!

Board footer