You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-03 23:03:04

StarDeity
Banned

Ben Fulford update about the Ukraine conflict and...

Just so some have an idea of why the stupid conflict in Ukraine and who are the (((pathetic arseholes))) behind it.

Please use discernment, as Fulford parrots some disinfo given to him by the alpahbet agencies/mossad agents insiders he talks with.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aecwDWSUSKDZ/

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-02-03 23:05:29)

#2 2023-02-04 05:07:11

Re: Ben Fulford update about the Ukraine conflict and...

This clairvoyant lady from India has a similar view that eventually conflict in Ukraine will end (in 2024 or later) and NATO will have to withdraw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2Xvx3j_52A

Edit -

So much fake pseido-positive news. Yes, there has been prophesized a new age starting from January 2025, because at that point energies from Milky Way center and Central Sun will be at their peak.

From CA material:

" Gosia: Ok now. The last question about all this and let´s finish on something more positive and lighter. You mentioned the 5D transition is inevitable. And that the human race will not be the same anymore. That this is the end of the human race as we know it. I know you don´t give dates... but are there any previsions of when this might happen? Would I live to see it in this life for example?

Swaruu (9): Around 2025.

Gosia: Really?

Swaruu (9): A little before, a little after (This deals with multiple timelines so I disagree with giving dates).

Gosia: But, I mean, all false people will fall off, you will all come down, there will be no money, etc.?

Swaruu (9): Yes.

Gosia: Wow! And a quick question: What will happen with all the positive good people but who simply have no idea about any of this? Will they be able to experience it too so we can tell them: I told you so? Or they will go into their own timeline, and it will be like they disappeared and us to them? I so would like to be able to tell them: I told you so.

Swaruu (9): Above everything the answer to all your last questions is simple and straight: Each person is a timeline and a parallel reality on their own, so dates, and ascension and everything else will occur in a personal manner. And yet as those timelines sometimes are close enough as to be seen as a "shared reality" then you can very well say “your I told you so”.

Gosia: Great! I so want to do it!

Swaruu (9): Then you will.

Gosia: Many of us here do too. Look, look, we were not crazy! You see?

Swaruu (9): I know, me as well. Count me in!

Gosia: I really do hope it will happen. You think you will be there till then?

Swaruu (9): I don't know, I think I will be. I have nothing to go back to at home. I prefer to stay here and help. Many things will come to pass, where you will be able to say I told you so!"

However, there are a lot of things which have to happen before. Like collapsing of all matrix structures. Banking, surveillance, war mongering etc.
All countries which have war mongered to feed their 4d demonic masters (Cabal) will have to pay according to cosmic laws. Huge purification will have to take place before we can enjoy better governments. 

Recently Russian government officially said that papayas are bad. They said it 2 years late, but they are one of the first to say it officially.

https://t.me/n_w_order/10673
(link in Russian)

Short tl:dw

"C-19 is a planned project of pharma corporations together with the governments of the United States and Europe and with the private foundations of Bill Gates, Rockefeller and the Johns Hopkins Institute.

According to the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, foreign Pharm corporations planned everything in advance and prepared papayas.

It is interesting that the Ministry of Defense tells what I have been talking about on YouTube for 2 years now and for which the Russian government has constantly threatened with an article on "medical disinformation" and branded a "conspiracy theorist" ...
But now they themselves say it!?

The papayas are translated into billions earned by Pfizer and others like them, which is beyond dispute, but! Why are they keeping silent about the earnings of Gunzburg, Popova and other Russian injectionists?"

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-02-04 05:38:21)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2023-02-04 07:14:30

StarDeity
Banned

I remember all what our dear Swaruu said, that Earth by that time would be a much different and better place...
I believe her.

Makes me sad to think about her too yk... I miss her. Y___Y

#4 2023-02-04 08:32:13

JimiPickle

Celestial Marriage wrote:

This clairvoyant lady from India has a similar view that eventually conflict in Ukraine will end (in 2024 or later) and NATO will have to withdraw.

Edit -

So much fake pseido-positive news. Yes, there has been prophesized a new age starting from January 2025, because at that point energies from Milky Way center and Central Sun will be at their peak.

From CA material:

" Gosia: Ok now. The last question about all this and let´s finish on something more positive and lighter. You mentioned the 5D transition is inevitable. And that the human race will not be the same anymore. That this is the end of the human race as we know it. I know you don´t give dates... but are there any previsions of when this might happen? Would I live to see it in this life for example?

Swaruu (9): A little before, a little after (This deals with multiple timelines so I disagree with giving dates).

Gosia: But, I mean, all false people will fall off, you will all come down, there will be no money, etc.?

Gosia: Wow! And a quick question: What will happen with all the positive good people but who simply have no idea about any of this? Will they be able to experience it too so we can tell them: I told you so? Or they will go into their own timeline, and it will be like they disappeared and us to them? I so would like to be able to tell them: I told you so.

Swaruu (9): Above everything the answer to all your last questions is simple and straight: Each person is a timeline and a parallel reality on their own, so dates, and ascension and everything else will occur in a personal manner. And yet as those timelines sometimes are close enough as to be seen as a "shared reality" then you can very well say “your I told you so”.

Swaruu (9): I don't know, I think I will be. I have nothing to go back to at home. I prefer to stay here and help. Many things will come to pass, where you will be able to say I told you so!"

However, there are a lot of things which have to happen before. Like collapsing of all matrix structures. Banking, surveillance, war mongering etc.
All countries which have war mongered to feed their 4d demonic masters (Cabal) will have to pay according to cosmic laws. Huge purification will have to take place before we can enjoy better governments. 

Recently Russian government officially said that papayas are bad. They said it 2 years late, but they are one of the first to say it officially.

(link in Russian)

"C-19 is a planned project of pharma corporations together with the governments of the United States and Europe and with the private foundations of Bill Gates, Rockefeller and the Johns Hopkins Institute.

According to the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, foreign Pharm corporations planned everything in advance and prepared papayas.

It is interesting that the Ministry of Defense tells what I have been talking about on YouTube for 2 years now and for which the Russian government has constantly threatened with an article on "medical disinformation" and branded a "conspiracy theorist" ...

The papayas are translated into billions earned by Pfizer and others like them, which is beyond dispute, but! Why are they keeping silent about the earnings of Gunzburg, Popova and other Russian injectionists?"

Celestial Marriage, could you please state the transcript/video that the above copied communication between Gosia and Swaruu 9 came from?

#5 2023-02-04 09:16:32

JimiPickle wrote:

Edit -

From CA material:

(link in Russian)

Celestial Marriage, could you please state the transcript/video that the above copied communication between Gosia and Swaruu 9 came from?

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/repti … -biology-2

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#6 2023-02-04 11:16:35

Ukraine is cover for movement of a LOT of stuff staging for other things.  Like the faked alien invasion/attack...

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#7 2023-02-04 13:30:45

Carol
Banned

Brahman wrote:

We also have such prophecies about "the end of the world"(the matrix). They say that there will be many cataclysms and many people will disappear, few will survive. Whole cities and countries will disappear. Those that survive will have a hard time but gradually they will live well and it will become like a new Earth. It will happen in 2025-2032.  So this is the end of the matrix and the 5D transition.

That should happen by 2025 swaruu said. Unreal people vanish, fake currency, cabal is taken down.
Our original dna blueprint will restore. Longevity increases, women will be capable of parthenogenesis again. I look forward to it.

The power is in us. Let's unite.

#8 2023-02-04 13:43:43

_.haz.za._369

Edit -

From CA material:

Swaruu (9): Around 2025."

This information is old and swarunnians already updated it... Anything can happen. I think Swaruu of erra said that based on some of the things that was happening at that time.

Fullford is under cabal control. If the info is coming from him, its coming from his handler's (more cabal puppets). I wouldn't waste time listening to him... And btw the center of the galaxy is not a central sun.. Its a super massive black hole.

Last edited by _.haz.za._369 (2023-02-04 13:44:37)

#9 2023-02-04 13:49:38

Carol
Banned

_.haz.za._369 wrote:

Edit -

From CA material:

This information is old and swarunnians already updated it... Anything can happen. I think Swaruu of erra said that based on some of the things that was happening at that time.

Fullford is under cabal control. If the info is coming from him, its coming from his handler's (more cabal puppets). I wouldn't waste time listening to him... And btw the center of the galaxy is not a central sun.. Its a super massive black hole.

It's not old. 2025 is yet to come haha.

#10 2023-02-04 14:01:44

_.haz.za._369

Carol wrote:
_.haz.za._369 wrote:

Edit -

From CA material:

The INFORMATION

#11 2023-02-04 14:44:34

Carol
Banned

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
Carol wrote:
_.haz.za._369 wrote:

The INFORMATION

Does Taygetan information works the way it gets regular updates? Like Microsoft or android? I suppose when something is said it is a cosmic truth.
Why would anyone accept corrections? Then they could say anything and then just say "info got updated".

#12 2023-02-04 14:49:01

_.haz.za._369

Carol wrote:
_.haz.za._369 wrote:
Carol wrote:

The INFORMATION

Does Taygetan information works the way it gets regular updates? Like Microsoft or android? I suppose when something is said it is a cosmic truth.
Why would anyone accept corrections? Then they could say anything and then just say "info got updated".

Swaruu was not giving some hard core fixed prediction. She said that based on some of the things that was going on and might happen. She instantly regreted giving that info. Anything can happen. It all depends in you...

#13 2023-02-04 14:53:03

StarDeity
Banned

Do you think we'd be able to naturally clone ourselves like the Tay? Hehehe
We do have their genes... Lemurian..

Carol wrote:
Brahman wrote:

We also have such prophecies about "the end of the world"(the matrix). They say that there will be many cataclysms and many people will disappear, few will survive. Whole cities and countries will disappear. Those that survive will have a hard time but gradually they will live well and it will become like a new Earth. It will happen in 2025-2032.  So this is the end of the matrix and the 5D transition.

That should happen by 2025 swaruu said. Unreal people vanish, fake currency, cabal is taken down.
Our original dna blueprint will restore. Longevity increases, women will be capable of parthenogenesis again. I look forward to it.

#14 2023-02-04 14:56:39

StarDeity
Banned

hazza! How are you?
did you become a 369 minion..? I hope not... xD
Those ppl over there are full of it, you should know it.

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
Carol wrote:
_.haz.za._369 wrote:

The INFORMATION

Swaruu was not giving some hard core fixed prediction. She said that based on some of the things that was going on and might happen. She instantly regreted giving that info. Anything can happen. It all depends in you...

#15 2023-02-04 14:56:54

Carol
Banned

StarDeity wrote:

Carol wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Sure! Robert Carbonell said that explicitely. It shall happen after we transit to 5d and our DNA returns to its original qualities. Year 2025 was given to us as more less a date when world ends as we know it.
But someone said here that this info is not valid anymore. So I do not get what expiration date Taygetan info has.

#16 2023-02-04 15:08:24

_.haz.za._369

StarDeity wrote:

hazza! How are you?

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
Carol wrote:

LMAO
No way! He is a f***kin liar here to draw people away.

#17 2023-02-04 15:10:13

_.haz.za._369

Carol wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Carol wrote:

Sure! Robert Carbonell said that explicitely. It shall happen after we transit to 5d and our DNA returns to its original qualities. Year 2025 was given to us as more less a date when world ends as we know it.
But someone said here that this info is not valid anymore. So I do not get what expiration date Taygetan info has.

Again.
That is old information. We are not "transiting" to any "d" plus our DNA evolution depends only on you - your consciousness level not in something external... Anything can happen in 2025 or 2030 or 2036. It's all relative.

Last edited by _.haz.za._369 (2023-02-04 15:12:15)

#18 2023-02-04 15:11:24

StarDeity
Banned

YES! You see! Lmao

Geez... idk how ppl can stand such narcissist individual huh...

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

hazza! How are you?

_.haz.za._369 wrote:

LMAO

#19 2023-02-04 15:16:29

_.haz.za._369

StarDeity wrote:

YES! You see! Lmao

Geez... idk how ppl can stand such narcissist individual huh...

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

hazza! How are you?

LMAO

Yep.
His whole involvement was to make people trust him and slowly divert peoples attention from this contact. He was 100% supportive of this contact and now he says it got "compramised"... The same old trick used by many trolls/attackers. I know some people in the spanish group who said this. That guy claims to be a Karistus (obviously a lie).
r369 is basically trying to become incharge of this contact. Am I the only one who is seeing this btw??? He is another DISINFO AGENT.

#20 2023-02-04 15:25:13

Happy

StarDeity and hazza, one more pip on this negative regurgitation/rumination and you both get a one week quarataine flatly. StarDeity, you just recently got this message. Are you at all receptive for moderation?

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#21 2023-02-04 15:29:57

_.haz.za._369

Happy wrote:

StarDeity and hazza, one more pip on this negative regurgitation/rumination and you both get a one week quarataine flatly. StarDeity, you just recently got this message. Are you at all receptive for moderation?

Just beware of that guy and his claims thats all smile
I just posted a thread about Crystal cities does anyone have any thoughts on that?

#22 2023-02-04 15:31:31

Happy

_.haz.za._369 wrote:

Just beware of that guy and his claims thats all smile

Leave it.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#23 2023-02-04 15:59:27

Alec

Carol wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Carol wrote:

Maybe! Imagine two StarDeities and two Carols, but with different ages.

#24 2023-02-04 16:04:15

Carol
Banned

Alec wrote:
Carol wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

I've been disappointed by men so many times times that I would chose parthenogenesis without hesitating!

Last edited by Carol (2023-02-04 16:16:52)

#25 2023-02-04 16:05:47

Alec

Carol wrote:
Alec wrote:
Carol wrote:

I've disappointed by men so many times times that I would chose parthenogenesis without hesitating!

I like that approach!

Board footer