You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-05 03:36:38

StarDeity
Banned

Yk How Some of Us...

become obsessed with reaching out to the other side..?
Like some of us at a subconscious level know that there is more others "like us" out there..?

I could only speak for myself, but I've been forever interested in knowing more of, and making contact with what is out there...
Reaching out and grasp who or what is out there...
I've always thought about people living in other planets, like other "humans" living out there and wanting to make contact with them...

There's a deep yearning of like "returning"

If we come here with a "veil of forgetfulness" why do we have this inner knowing there is more than what the absurd Earth science tells us?

I feel like all my life I've been missing someplace and someones out there, and it makes me sad at times when those thoughts come... Because I have a sort of memory of people I used to know in perhaps a past life, and that I need to see them and reunite with them...
Missing something deeply, but at the same time I don't have a clear image of what or who they arw... Like seeing people but not being able to remember their faces or names... but could only remember their energy and presence, and perhaps a place too...
Brings on a type melancholy...

Who else feels this?
Or is it just me...

#2 2023-02-05 04:11:03

Re: Yk How Some of Us...

Well, it is natural to want to  find society you can fit in.

I did not fit in school, university or parties. I had trouble finding friends. I started reading Kryon books 15 years ago about channeling. I really, really wanted to channel to see what else is out there. It is like radio station in deep meditation - you can tune in to a lot of entities. Most of them want to use you, because you have incarnated and you can provide life force to them. Some are friendly or curious.

Later I realized that having strong connection to my home planet is what I need.

However, I have a plan to order this - https://thingsofthestars.com/products/t … 7382415444

To try to manually go over where i have lived. Where my memories come from.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2023-02-05 04:20:07

StarDeity
Banned

I felt like this exactly, never fitting in with ppl, and had few friends, also temporary...
My friendships with humans have been of them trying to use me, until I had enough of being nice to fake friends, and I dumped them.
Humans can be difficult...

That map of the MW looks pretty cool~

Do you have an idea of where you might be from? @CelestialMarriage

#4 2023-02-05 04:28:52

StarDeity wrote:

I felt like this exactly, never fitting in with ppl, and had few friends, also temporary...
My friendships with humans have been of them trying to use me, until I had enough of being nice to fake friends, and I dumped them.

Yea, it has been kinda sad for me as well. One dude who really liked my mind and who I consider my best friend recently said that he has no time for ETs, he wants to enjoy his family life and PC gaming. I can understand that, but literally all my news come from channeled or Taygetan material lately. So that was estranging.

And then there is a second friend who I have known for almost 15 years, she was/is indigo child, interested in ETs, astrology etc, but she took papaya, because she thought she needs to do it for her daughter so she can use planes. Turns out - 2 years later and all restrictions have been lifted, but papaya is still in her system.

Yea, I come from MW, a planet (or planetoid) in 9th density (not to be confused with dimension).

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-02-05 04:29:41)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#5 2023-02-05 05:39:44

StarDeity
Banned

Wow that's so weird, like is he mentally low capacity that there is no space for ETs in his head? xDDDD

Sheesh I myself play video games, am with family, and still have space for metaphysics, spirituality, and ETs.
Your friend gave you a really dumb excuse to say he's just not interested because he's probably an NPC.. Sorry xDD
It's just too funny...

As for the other person... It's just too sad yk...
I know people who got jabbed because otherwise could see their family, or lose their livelihood, etc. I don't think those people are matrix because they got jabbed...
ETs just don't understand the circumstances humanity faces from a human standpoint...
Many jabbed people are awake and aware of what is happening to the jabbed in general, and are regretting it.
Many people got mind-controlled into getting jabbed, even people with Souls...
Sigh...
This whole thing is a mess...

Alenym agrees that all these people need to die off.
Robert was reading stuff she said, in a live stream yesterday.

Celestial Marriage wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Yea, it has been kinda sad for me as well. One dude who really liked my mind and who I consider my best friend recently said that he has no time for ETs, he wants to enjoy his family life and PC gaming. I can understand that, but literally all my news come from channeled or Taygetan material lately. So that was estranging.

And then there is a second friend who I have known for almost 15 years, she was/is indigo child, interested in ETs, astrology etc, but she took papaya, because she thought she needs to do it for her daughter so she can use planes. Turns out - 2 years later and all restrictions have been lifted, but papaya is still in her system.

Yea, I come from MW, a planet (or planetoid) in 9th density (not to be confused with dimension).

#6 2023-02-05 05:48:11

StarDeity
Banned

#7 2023-02-05 06:02:47

StarDeity wrote:

Wow that's so weird, like is he mentally low capacity that there is no space for ETs in his head? xDDDD

Sheesh I myself play video games, am with family, and still have space for metaphysics, spirituality, and ETs.
Your friend gave you a really dumb excuse to say he's just not interested because he's probably an NPC.. Sorry xDD
It's just too funny...

I know people who got jabbed because otherwise could see their family, or lose their livelihood, etc. I don't think those people are matrix because they got jabbed...
ETs just don't understand the circumstances humanity faces from a human standpoint...
Many jabbed people are awake and aware of what is happening to the jabbed in general, and are regretting it.
Sigh...

StarDeity wrote:

Do you think it is easy to distinguish good from bad? In Tay material there are so called good and bad dragons. How can we know which are which? Recently in Neptune video it was mentioned that insectoids living in our Solar System are supposedly neutral and that Simon Parkes gets information from some kind of other insectoids. How can we know what is neutral in this context?

A lot people when introduced to the subject simply don't bother to comprehend which are which. They can't tell that CNN tells lies. How could they possible tell if someone from Orion told lies?

As far as I know papayas reduce life time, but dying off could take decades. What about 2025? I want that Holographic society sooner than 2050.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#8 2023-02-05 06:05:52

StarDeity wrote:

I hope someone translates Alenym' s answers. I didn't have an option to learn Spanish in school and subtitles aren't there so a summary or translation would be great.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#9 2023-02-05 06:18:59

StarDeity
Banned

I'm not sure if this is a recent chat, or one from the past where she said same or similar stuff..

Robert sometimes speaks like it was recent.. Sounded like he said it was a recent conversation.. Idk.

#10 2023-02-05 06:24:20

StarDeity
Banned

Simon Parkes says he's a mantis Starseed xDDD
It's funny ro imagine...
Alenym meant it like because people sustain the matrix ideas and all, that it's why all these people must go...

U___U

StarDeity wrote:

It's just too funny...

Sigh...

Do you think it is easy to distinguish good from bad? In Tay material there are so called good and bad dragons. How can we know which are which? Recently in Neptune video it was mentioned that insectoids living in our Solar System are supposedly neutral and that Simon Parkes gets information from some kind of other insectoids. How can we know what is neutral in this context?

A lot people when introduced to the subject simply don't bother to comprehend which are which. They can't tell that CNN tells lies. How could they possible tell if someone from Orion told lies?

As far as I know papayas reduce life time, but dying off could take decades. What about 2025? I want that Holographic society sooner than 2050.

#11 2023-02-05 06:54:24

StarDeity wrote:

Simon Parkes says he's a mantis Starseed xDDD
It's funny ro imagine...
Alenym meant it like because people sustain the matrix ideas and all, that it's why all these people must go...

This sounds rather ambiguous to me. People can die off, but their children will come in their place. If young people in 20s and 30s teach their matrix values to their children, the matrix can be sustained.

I knew a family. They got a cat and cat started pissing on their sheets. A starseed would think " Cat doesn't like energies in our house, we quarrel too much, we are angry, we should work on ourselves". The woman in this family thought " What a nasty cat!" and gave it to shelter.

Then they got a kid with so called autism disorder and aggressive tendencies. A starseed would think "Our child has autism, he is special. We should learn everything about autism and adapt to his behavior so he calms down". The grandmother in this family thought "You should use belt on him! He is so spoiled!"

You see, the chicken and egg situation. From matrix parents come matrix children or if children are true indigos they can get traumatized by their matrix parents.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-02-05 06:55:41)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#12 2023-02-05 10:14:45

Carol
Banned

StarDeity wrote:

It's just too funny...

Sigh...

Did Alenym mean all jabbed people must die off (5.51bil) or all Matrix people (6.4 bil)? I do not see any reason why would she say that all jabbed ones must die. Makes no sense to me. I know so many jabbed people who are awaken and good people. She could not have said that.

Last edited by Carol (2023-02-05 10:25:27)

The power is in us. Let's unite.

#13 2023-02-05 11:04:12

Gosia
Administrator

This is old information and I already made the video about that, it´s already translated. Robert in his lives goes over older information as well as new. There is nothing new from Alenym for over a year. This information is included here: https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/arit … a-pleiades So please dont worry much about Robert´s videos, about missing something. Everything is always provided in the English channel as well. Sometimes sooner, sometimes later, sometimes it has been covered long ago, like in this case. smile 

StarDeity wrote:

I hope someone translates Alenym' s answers. I didn't have an option to learn Spanish in school and subtitles aren't there so a summary or translation would be great.

#14 2023-02-05 12:02:11

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

Like some of us at a subconscious level know that there is more others "like us" out there..?

I could only speak for myself, but I've been forever interested in knowing more of, and making contact with what is out there...
I've always thought about people living in other planets, like other "humans" living out there and wanting to make contact with them...

If we come here with a "veil of forgetfulness" why do we have this inner knowing there is more than what the absurd Earth science tells us?

I feel like all my life I've been missing someplace and someones out there, and it makes me sad at times when those thoughts come... Because I have a sort of memory of people I used to know in perhaps a past life, and that I need to see them and reunite with them...
Missing something deeply, but at the same time I don't have a clear image of what or who they arw... Like seeing people but not being able to remember their faces or names... but could only remember their energy and presence, and perhaps a place too...

Who else feels this?
Or is it just me...

This is why sometimes when you meet someone for the first time you have this feeling you already know them. Which is a good feeling, you feel "home'.
Either the same Starseed origin, or a Past Life connection.

But also, when you have that feeling "there's something wrong about this person", meaning their energy is negative (from your perspective), or this particular person did something bad in the past (your past).

Humans who don't feel home on Earth are very common, it's not a glitch. It's an adaptation washout.
I believe everyone in this Forum feel that way. Which is good!

Btw - You're an empath aren't you?

Last edited by Alec (2023-02-05 12:08:14)

#15 2023-02-05 12:06:59

Alec

(...)I knew a family. They got a cat and cat started pissing on their sheets. A starseed would think " Cat doesn't like energies in our house, we quarrel too much, we are angry, we should work on ourselves". The woman in this family thought " What a nasty cat!" and gave it to shelter.

Then they got a kid with so called autism disorder and aggressive tendencies. A starseed would think "Our child has autism, he is special. We should learn everything about autism and adapt to his behavior so he calms down". The grandmother in this family thought "You should use belt on him! He is so spoiled!"
(...)

This is a very good comment.
This is one of the reasons why most Humans aren't ready yet.

Last edited by Alec (2023-02-05 12:07:36)

#16 2023-02-05 14:21:09

Jupiter 9

Excerpt from the video/transcript: Exopolitics with Alenym of Temmer - Liberation of the Earth does NOT work as people expect

(Bold mine)

----------------------

Gosia: I understand. Ok, and Alenym, how is the situation with the exopolitics and with the Federation right now?

Alenym: Difficult, very complex subject. Nobody agrees. A lot of time gets wasted. Nobody arrives at anything. Or little.

The problem is that the consensus is that, whether we like it or not, an enormous majority of the "Matrix" inhabitants, or mind controlled by the terrestrial Satanist Cabal Illuminati, will have to withdraw from the Earth, and I mean disincarnate.

Not that I agree, but yes, they see it convenient for the majority to desincarnate. This lends itself to them being more permissive with what is happening with the extermination agenda. Even so, the Satanist Illuminati Cabal will have to withdraw.

Gosia: So people disincarnating could be useful. But how can they go to other planets if it is said that they only go where their frequency dictates, and not knowing of other worlds, they will want to return to Earth. They will be themselves again here. Their values and all. That part is not clear to me.

Alenym: Then they would have to heal and evolve on higher planes before they could reincarnate on Earth or elsewhere. However, as has been said before, the work of spiritual advancement has to be done while alive, which connects us back to the inescapable fact that humanity should evolve in its own way and learn from its own values. This prevents, from yet another angle, the liberation of worlds as many desire and falsely claim is taking place. This is why that information is false. Whoever spreads it lacks knowledge of how civilizations in space function.

----------------------

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#17 2023-02-05 14:35:11

Bucegi

StarDeity wrote:

Who else feels this?
Or is it just me...

i really like your descriptions

#18 2023-02-05 21:09:00

Rocketmidget

StarDeity wrote:

Who else feels this?
Or is it just me...

Yeah im sure anyone posting here thinks this planet is one massive turd.

My girlfiend says im obviously not from this planet..and i could get many signitures from everyone ive known  lol.

I have always been lost here. I always do the wrong thing.
  I always say the wrong things.
  I do not understand anything here.
  I seem extreemly naive at times .
  So many little things every thinks are normal i flip out about.

#19 2023-02-05 23:45:08

Uurloq

StarDeity wrote:

Who else feels this?
Or is it just me...

I feel this exact same thing. It is especially strong after I wake up from a vivid dream with these "friends". Friends that obviously will have no name and no face once I wake up. Only the sadness remains.

#20 2023-02-06 01:54:43

StarDeity
Banned

Yes, tis true.
I can get vibes from people, can read them,
though I like to see the good in them the most.

Could it be that we're repeating something? Or the life?
Like when we get the "deja vu"

And yeah, an empath..

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Who else feels this?
Or is it just me...

This is why sometimes when you meet someone for the first time you have this feeling you already know them. Which is a good feeling, you feel "home'.
Either the same Starseed origin, or a Past Life connection.

But also, when you have that feeling "there's something wrong about this person", meaning their energy is negative (from your perspective), or this particular person did something bad in the past (your past).

Humans who don't feel home on Earth are very common, it's not a glitch. It's an adaptation washout.
I believe everyone in this Forum feel that way. Which is good!

Btw - You're an empath aren't you?

#21 2023-02-06 01:56:54

StarDeity
Banned

I guess it's best to read the transcript Gosia posted here.

Carol wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

It's just too funny...

Sigh...

Did Alenym mean all jabbed people must die off (5.51bil) or all Matrix people (6.4 bil)? I do not see any reason why would she say that all jabbed ones must die. Makes no sense to me. I know so many jabbed people who are awaken and good people. She could not have said that.

#22 2023-02-06 02:00:42

StarDeity
Banned

Thanks, I try to express best possible in English.. ^^;

Bucegi wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Who else feels this?
Or is it just me...

i really like your descriptions

#23 2023-02-06 02:04:15

StarDeity
Banned

Oh I know what you mean...

The world, people is backwards in many aspects...

And if you don't think nor avt like the rest, you're the odd one, and even try to take advatage of you, and/or bully you...

People show how narcissistic they can be too...

Rocketmidget wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Who else feels this?
Or is it just me...

Yeah im sure anyone posting here thinks this planet is one massive turd.

My girlfiend says im obviously not from this planet..and i could get many signitures from everyone ive known  lol.

I have always been lost here. I always do the wrong thing.
  I always say the wrong things.
  I do not understand anything here.
  I seem extreemly naive at times .
  So many little things every thinks are normal i flip out about.

#24 2023-02-06 02:06:15

StarDeity
Banned

Uurloq wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Who else feels this?
Or is it just me...

I feel this exact same thing. It is especially strong after I wake up from a vivid dream with these "friends". Friends that obviously will have no name and no face once I wake up. Only the sadness remains.

Yes!

And sometimes in dreams I find I hav memory of those people like I know them and they know me, but after waking up I'm like who the heck were they... Lol

#25 2023-02-06 02:08:30

StarDeity
Banned

Jupiter wrote:

Excerpt from the video/transcript: Exopolitics with Alenym of Temmer - Liberation of the Earth does NOT work as people expect

(Bold mine)

----------------------

Gosia: I understand. Ok, and Alenym, how is the situation with the exopolitics and with the Federation right now?

Alenym: Difficult, very complex subject. Nobody agrees. A lot of time gets wasted. Nobody arrives at anything. Or little.

The problem is that the consensus is that, whether we like it or not, an enormous majority of the "Matrix" inhabitants, or mind controlled by the terrestrial Satanist Cabal Illuminati, will have to withdraw from the Earth, and I mean disincarnate.

Not that I agree, but yes, they see it convenient for the majority to desincarnate. This lends itself to them being more permissive with what is happening with the extermination agenda. Even so, the Satanist Illuminati Cabal will have to withdraw.

Gosia: So people disincarnating could be useful. But how can they go to other planets if it is said that they only go where their frequency dictates, and not knowing of other worlds, they will want to return to Earth. They will be themselves again here. Their values and all. That part is not clear to me.

Alenym: Then they would have to heal and evolve on higher planes before they could reincarnate on Earth or elsewhere. However, as has been said before, the work of spiritual advancement has to be done while alive, which connects us back to the inescapable fact that humanity should evolve in its own way and learn from its own values. This prevents, from yet another angle, the liberation of worlds as many desire and falsely claim is taking place. This is why that information is false. Whoever spreads it lacks knowledge of how civilizations in space function.

----------------------

Thank you~

There's a part where she says that they need to go and it would be good for Earth because people are manifesting the regressive entities and all..
I read/heard it in Spanish... Sounds different than English too

Board footer