You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-09 04:43:37

tomcan

Today's UNN Report from Kim Goguen

Hi All,

I recently posted that Kim apparently is now correctly naming the Taygetans, albeit even now might not be fully correct but it now appears to be accurate.

Anyway, today she stated that it seems that the "Taygetaians" will not be replacing the Abraxas who removed from the plane of existence a while ago.

She stated that apparently there were agreements between various folks here, i.e., specifically the Jesuits, as part of the "Starlight" system, and apparently in and outside of the galaxy, also resulting in the recent Turkey earthquake, why? Apparently the "Taygetaians" would take as the 2.0 human replacements over from the Abraxas 1.0 humans. The "Taygetaians", as stated by Goguen, they are known liars, but with deals with the remaining 6 generals, who now have been removed from receiving their invited help, and kept this Starlight system from supporting this other agenda. The "Taygetaians", reported by Goguen, were in “court” yesterday due to their “mischievousness”. Goguen apparently told SOCOM all the generals are now deceased and further comm would not be possible. Interestingly, we, as version 7.0 humans, are less prone to aggression but loving and more capable of holding creator light that our predecessors.  Starlight is now gone.  Other information was reported but I will not burden anybody. If one has confidence in Goguen, it is all getting good and will be getting better. Just my simple report for now.

#2 2023-02-09 06:17:34

okcs

Re: Today's UNN Report from Kim Goguen

I have no confidence in Kim Goguen. I paid $5 to check out her stuff once, and was not impressed.

#3 2023-02-09 06:35:31

StarDeity
Banned

You know that woman is being manipulated by reptilians...
She doesn't know it or doesn't see it.. or doesn't want to accept it, because she thinks she's doing the "right thing"

#4 2023-02-09 18:23:12

Jupiter 9

Apparently the "Taygetaians" would take as the 2.0 human replacements over from the Abraxas 1.0 humans. The "Taygetaians", as stated by Goguen, they are known liars, but with deals with the remaining 6 generals, who now have been removed from receiving their invited help, and kept this Starlight system from supporting this other agenda. The "Taygetaians", reported by Goguen, were in “court” yesterday due to their “mischievousness”. Goguen apparently told SOCOM all the generals are now deceased and further comm would not be possible. Interestingly, we, as version 7.0 humans, are less prone to aggression but loving and more capable of holding creator light that our predecessors.  Starlight is now gone.  Other information was reported but I will not burden anybody. If one has confidence in Goguen, it is all getting good and will be getting better. Just my simple report for now.

Side_Eyeing_Chloe.jpg

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-02-09 18:30:48)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#5 2023-02-10 16:26:27

Rocketmidget

Kim who?

#6 2023-02-18 02:58:18

JimiPickle

My 2 cents

The New Magna-Carta…

There have been several members asking the question, “who is Kim Goguen?” I, too, have even asked this question. I have followed CA for over 4 years and I have followed Kim for about as long.

In order to reveal a con, one must enter the con. Most of us would agree that we have been conned by religion, science, politics, medicine and history. We “know” this because we entered the con. How we entered is not up for debate because we cannot change that. But, now, armed with the knowledge that con’s exist, we must do our due diligence to understand what is being presented and does it look, smell, sound and feel like a con. This is tough to do and requires discernment of experience.

CA/Swaruu entered the picture 5 years ago and shook my world. The teachings from Swaruu were presented with tough truths. She presented these tough truths with the understanding that we were the only ones that could change the circumstances that we find ourselves and although this seemed daunting, we could make these changes. She enlightened us with knowledge and understandings to work on our selves and to regain our power. Over and over again, she encouraged and enlightened us to a journey of who we really are.

Mind control was listed by Swaruu as the number one cause of our problems. She would go one to list other concerns, but these concerns were a problem of mind control in progress. However, it was the mind that needed to be freed in order to overcome present and future efforts of mind control. She would continue to teach consciousness, mind, ego, math, frequency and matrixes to awaken our consciousness and mind.

Kim, on the other hand has taken a different approach. While there are similarities in some of Kim’s information when compared to Swaruu, there are differences. Together we can find the con.

1. Kim states that she was seen through the “looking glass device” as holding the mysterious quantum computer that controlled banking, world assets and those appointed as stewards of said assets. She also claims that she and only she was allowed access to this device because she was 98% pure human; the chosen one…sound familiar?
2. Kim states that she destroyed Marduk, the former owner of the quantum computer, and gained control of this computer. Rise to the top, kill the king, sound familiar?
3. Kim has started several platforms that were unsuccessful, a ground effort to start new form of government, a forum and YouTube platforms as a guest. Create interest, get deleted, rise from the ashes…
4. Kim outlined the current system of control and ownership of assets as parents, children, covens and other elite families on earth that comprised the “Omega” system that overlayed the “Alpha” system. The Alpha system is conveyed as SourceLight and the omega system is a dark overlay of control/matrices. She claims to have removed the omega system and replaced it with a Alpha2 system of her own creation…for us or for them?
5. Kim blames the two warring factions who are in control of world assets, to include people, as the problem to our world. The two factions are “Order of the Black Sun” OBS and the “Dragon Families.” DF.
6. Kim claims she removed both warring factions from controlling banking system.
7. Kim states that she has an ally named “The Enforcer” that helps her mitigate certain situations on earth…all unprovable.
8. Kim has stated that she and the enforcer have destroyed a vast majority of underground bases that were controlled by inorganic humanoids, aka men in black.
9. Kim claims that she is in control of a 130 million plus ground forces and a 30 million plus Air Force.
10. Kim has rebutted all MSM and alternative media narratives with her own explanations.

Kim,
has not, with all this power, stopped the papaya shots.
has not been recognized by any political or military body…yet.
Has not provided real authenticated disclosure…just like our current government.
has not provided proof or information concerning the foundation of the new Alpha plus system that has replaced the old Omega banking system. It is far to complicated for us dumb humans.

Kim uses outside “enlightened ones” to speak about consciousness and manifesting. These include Marina Jacobi and Penny Kelly and Dr Gruup. There were others but they have been removed from her site. Kim doesn’t have time to educate us with her Chosen enlightenment.

So, here are some thoughts/questions:

Q1. Has Swaruu stated that a device has given her the enlightenment she shares? Has she claimed to be chosen?
Q2. Did Swaruu destroy someone to gain this power/enlightenment? Is Swaruu trying to take control of earth for us, for our own good?
Q3.Kim started a ground based initiative to bring people together to form a new government. She did this in the middle of the most divided time in our current history. Destined to fail? Because of this failure, Kim choose to make her own decisions for the masses without their consent to initiate her way, her system, her effort. Does this sound like a strategy to gain control or to free  the minds of the people?
Q4. Is there a real quantum computer on this planet! If so, why is there only one? Where is this tech? Too sophisticated for us dumb humans?
Q5. Rather than empower the masses with information/knowledge, Kim has developed a new system of control to counter the control of the two warring parties. Taking control from the controllers without our consent. Savior complex anyone? Create the problem, become the solution. Remember, the problem and solution are created by the same people.
Q6. Are the elites out of money, or are they working with kim to bring down the current system to initiate her “New System.” Her strategy and current world affairs seem to be connected. No one is being arrested, no one is going to prison, nothing is being disclosed, nothing is changing…just an illusion of change.
Q7. Who is the enforcer? Is he real? Did you elect him to enforce something? If so, he might be called “The Enforcer.”
Q8. Have the DUMBS and inorganic beings been destroyed? Have all regressive being traffic stopped to and from earth? Can you verify this information? This is her word vs her word, neither is provable at this time.
Q9. Where is this army and air force? This number would exceed all ground and air forces world wide… or would it? Who is this mysterious force…all militaries of the world under one command? Outside force? Either way, this claim should shock you.
Q10. Claiming all sources of news are fake is shared by both Kim and Swaruu. Both offer their own explanations to the events. However, If Kim has all this power and does nothing to stop it then she is perpetuating the problem to be the solution.  Has Swaruu taken steps to solve our problems? Did you ask someone to solve your problems? If so, that someone might be Kim.

I could go on, but this is enough to start. We are at the precipice of another con. One controlled by Kim claiming to be chosen and elevated to the position of Ambassador to Earth by killing the former controller. Decisions are being made for us, not by us. Is it right? Is it wrong? The answer will be yours to make.

Can we do anything about it? Yes, we can decide for ourselves and stand in our own power, even if it is to the end.

On the thought that Kim is just a scam, well, that is what a con looks like too, right?

The proof of the “con in making” will be when all governments succeed control to the Office of the Guardian, Ambassador to Earth, Kim Ann Goguen…The New Magna-carta.

#7 2023-02-18 04:56:53

StarDeity
Banned

Thank you Jimi for all this info about Kim.
I heard some stories abt her, and I thought the info about the cabal factions is useful to know.
I too doubt her, because all her claims have yet to be seen and proven.
Her simps may say that is all real and see it, but they are lying too.

She's been talking about these things for years, and tbh I haven't seen any changes of what she claims... have you?

And last I heard is that reptilians have been manipulating her, acting as other group or w/e... They use her amd create an illusion for her.

JimiPickle wrote:

My 2 cents

The New Magna-Carta…

There have been several members asking the question, “who is Kim Goguen?” I, too, have even asked this question. I have followed CA for over 4 years and I have followed Kim for about as long.

In order to reveal a con, one must enter the con. Most of us would agree that we have been conned by religion, science, politics, medicine and history. We “know” this because we entered the con. How we entered is not up for debate because we cannot change that. But, now, armed with the knowledge that con’s exist, we must do our due diligence to understand what is being presented and does it look, smell, sound and feel like a con. This is tough to do and requires discernment of experience.

CA/Swaruu entered the picture 5 years ago and shook my world. The teachings from Swaruu were presented with tough truths. She presented these tough truths with the understanding that we were the only ones that could change the circumstances that we find ourselves and although this seemed daunting, we could make these changes. She enlightened us with knowledge and understandings to work on our selves and to regain our power. Over and over again, she encouraged and enlightened us to a journey of who we really are.

Mind control was listed by Swaruu as the number one cause of our problems. She would go one to list other concerns, but these concerns were a problem of mind control in progress. However, it was the mind that needed to be freed in order to overcome present and future efforts of mind control. She would continue to teach consciousness, mind, ego, math, frequency and matrixes to awaken our consciousness and mind.

Kim, on the other hand has taken a different approach. While there are similarities in some of Kim’s information when compared to Swaruu, there are differences. Together we can find the con.

1. Kim states that she was seen through the “looking glass device” as holding the mysterious quantum computer that controlled banking, world assets and those appointed as stewards of said assets. She also claims that she and only she was allowed access to this device because she was 98% pure human; the chosen one…sound familiar?
2. Kim states that she destroyed Marduk, the former owner of the quantum computer, and gained control of this computer. Rise to the top, kill the king, sound familiar?
3. Kim has started several platforms that were unsuccessful, a ground effort to start new form of government, a forum and YouTube platforms as a guest. Create interest, get deleted, rise from the ashes…
4. Kim outlined the current system of control and ownership of assets as parents, children, covens and other elite families on earth that comprised the “Omega” system that overlayed the “Alpha” system. The Alpha system is conveyed as SourceLight and the omega system is a dark overlay of control/matrices. She claims to have removed the omega system and replaced it with a Alpha2 system of her own creation…for us or for them?
5. Kim blames the two warring factions who are in control of world assets, to include people, as the problem to our world. The two factions are “Order of the Black Sun” OBS and the “Dragon Families.” DF.
6. Kim claims she removed both warring factions from controlling banking system.
7. Kim states that she has an ally named “The Enforcer” that helps her mitigate certain situations on earth…all unprovable.
8. Kim has stated that she and the enforcer have destroyed a vast majority of underground bases that were controlled by inorganic humanoids, aka men in black.
9. Kim claims that she is in control of a 130 million plus ground forces and a 30 million plus Air Force.
10. Kim has rebutted all MSM and alternative media narratives with her own explanations.

Kim,
has not, with all this power, stopped the papaya shots.
has not been recognized by any political or military body…yet.
Has not provided real authenticated disclosure…just like our current government.
has not provided proof or information concerning the foundation of the new Alpha plus system that has replaced the old Omega banking system. It is far to complicated for us dumb humans.

Kim uses outside “enlightened ones” to speak about consciousness and manifesting. These include Marina Jacobi and Penny Kelly and Dr Gruup. There were others but they have been removed from her site. Kim doesn’t have time to educate us with her Chosen enlightenment.

So, here are some thoughts/questions:

Q1. Has Swaruu stated that a device has given her the enlightenment she shares? Has she claimed to be chosen?
Q2. Did Swaruu destroy someone to gain this power/enlightenment? Is Swaruu trying to take control of earth for us, for our own good?
Q3.Kim started a ground based initiative to bring people together to form a new government. She did this in the middle of the most divided time in our current history. Destined to fail? Because of this failure, Kim choose to make her own decisions for the masses without their consent to initiate her way, her system, her effort. Does this sound like a strategy to gain control or to free  the minds of the people?
Q4. Is there a real quantum computer on this planet! If so, why is there only one? Where is this tech? Too sophisticated for us dumb humans?
Q5. Rather than empower the masses with information/knowledge, Kim has developed a new system of control to counter the control of the two warring parties. Taking control from the controllers without our consent. Savior complex anyone? Create the problem, become the solution. Remember, the problem and solution are created by the same people.
Q6. Are the elites out of money, or are they working with kim to bring down the current system to initiate her “New System.” Her strategy and current world affairs seem to be connected. No one is being arrested, no one is going to prison, nothing is being disclosed, nothing is changing…just an illusion of change.
Q7. Who is the enforcer? Is he real? Did you elect him to enforce something? If so, he might be called “The Enforcer.”
Q8. Have the DUMBS and inorganic beings been destroyed? Have all regressive being traffic stopped to and from earth? Can you verify this information? This is her word vs her word, neither is provable at this time.
Q9. Where is this army and air force? This number would exceed all ground and air forces world wide… or would it? Who is this mysterious force…all militaries of the world under one command? Outside force? Either way, this claim should shock you.
Q10. Claiming all sources of news are fake is shared by both Kim and Swaruu. Both offer their own explanations to the events. However, If Kim has all this power and does nothing to stop it then she is perpetuating the problem to be the solution.  Has Swaruu taken steps to solve our problems? Did you ask someone to solve your problems? If so, that someone might be Kim.

I could go on, but this is enough to start. We are at the precipice of another con. One controlled by Kim claiming to be chosen and elevated to the position of Ambassador to Earth by killing the former controller. Decisions are being made for us, not by us. Is it right? Is it wrong? The answer will be yours to make.

Can we do anything about it? Yes, we can decide for ourselves and stand in our own power, even if it is to the end.

On the thought that Kim is just a scam, well, that is what a con looks like too, right?

The proof of the “con in making” will be when all governments succeed control to the Office of the Guardian, Ambassador to Earth, Kim Ann Goguen…The New Magna-carta.

#8 2023-02-18 05:30:09

Yankee

I watched a brief clip of her. She doesn't sound schizophrenic anyway. Those are some wild claims. Where did she talk about destroying Marduk?

#9 2023-02-18 05:47:19

HiddenSquid
Banned

I personally think Kimberly Goguen is a shill, and I have tried to watch many, many of her videos. And honestly she creeps me out. Like geez lady, you're ground command with a quantum computer (lol) and you still haven't swept away the vaccine companies? Ya okay. Like what a joke. To me she's part of the same club and is just a form of perception damage control for the alternative media wing, which is the hot focus for the Cabal.

Also what's a schizophrenic supposed to sound like anyways?

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2023-02-18 05:53:41)

#10 2023-02-18 05:51:57

JimiPickle

Yankee wrote:

I watched a brief clip of her. She doesn't sound schizophrenic anyway. Those are some wild claims. Where did she talk about destroying Marduk?

From her beginnings, she meets and is mentored by Marduk, then, she learns about the his plan for the world, disagrees with him and then destroys him taking ownership of the quantum computer. She was accompanied by a guy named tank in the first couple of years but he has moved on. Coincidentally, her older videos describing this are no longer on her channel. Her words, she killed Marduk.

#11 2023-02-18 06:00:13

HiddenSquid
Banned

Actually if I recall correctly from one of her interviews with Kerry Cassidy, is that Marduk was trying to mind control her into siding with him because she had the genetic access to this alleged quantum computer because of her ancient, ancient history of being on this planet. The computer still maintained the records of her gene code so only she could access it.

And what if this Marduk let her think he killed him? Oh bam all they gotta do is pretend to be one of the good guys that is there to inform her, like the universal council or whatever.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2023-02-18 06:01:18)

#12 2023-02-18 06:14:06

JimiPickle

HiddenSquid wrote:

Actually if I recall correctly from one of her interviews with Kerry Cassidy, is that Marduk was trying to mind control her into siding with him because she had the genetic access to this alleged quantum computer because of her ancient, ancient history of being on this planet. The computer still maintained the records of her gene code so only she could access it.

And what if this Marduk let her think he killed him? Oh bam all they gotta do is pretend to be one of the good guys that is there to inform her, like the universal council or whatever.

Good memory. The only reason I typed this up is because of the effort behind her. Like she rose from the ashes. She has answers for everything as if it was scripted. She is feeding off the manufactured chaos/ the manufactured chaos is feeding her and that is gaining her a following. The narrative is flowing her way…that should say it all.

World chaos, new system, business as usual.

#13 2023-02-18 06:35:55

HiddenSquid
Banned

I wouldn't say it's flowing her way. If anything she's just a puppet and is like a test subject for what comes next in a few years. If she had the power she says she has, she'd never go public because it would reveal it all to the public right there, hence she's just one of their control groups for evaulating what to push next.

Also have you seen her being interviewed by Marina Jacobi, omg Kim's eyes went into shock way too many times when asked questions or when Marina was going on about infinite holographic singularities being everyone and everything, which to me indicated that she's definitely a top cabal player.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2023-02-18 06:40:54)

#14 2023-02-18 06:47:13

Beallendall
Banned

JimiPickle wrote:
Yankee wrote:

From her beginnings, she meets and is mentored by Marduk, then, she learns about the his plan for the world, disagrees with him and then destroys him taking ownership of the quantum computer. She was accompanied by a guy named tank in the first couple of years but he has moved on. Coincidentally, her older videos describing this are no longer on her channel. Her words, she killed Marduk.

But Marduk transfered the control over the system on her as he decided the era of the cabal controlling it is over.
The circumstances under which she killed him were not explained well but what I found really pure fantasy was when she said "I killed him with aether".
She literally put herself in a position of Diana or a superman who stroke Marduk with some aether discharge and pulverized him. It was as comical as everything else she says she does and controlls.

Last edited by Beallendall (2023-02-18 07:04:09)

#15 2023-02-18 06:50:21

JimiPickle

HiddenSquid wrote:

I wouldn't say it's flowing her way. If anything she's just a puppet and is like a test subject for what comes next in a few years. If she had the power she says she has, she'd never go public because it would reveal it all to the public right there, hence she's just one of their control groups for evaulating what to push next.

Also have you seen her being interviewed by Marina Jacobi, omg Kim's eyes went into shock way too many times when asked questions or when Marina was going on about infinite holographic singularities being everyone and everything, which to me indicated that she's definitely a top cabal player.

I definitely noticed her expression but I did not put that together til now. As for being a test subject, that is definitely a possibility. More reasons to work on trauma, ego, fears and shadows as well as understanding the illusion in front of us.

There is no knowing…but there is freedom in understanding that.

#16 2023-02-18 06:52:51

HiddenSquid
Banned

Yes essentially the ultimate understanding/knowing is that there is no ultimate understanding/knowing.

#17 2023-02-18 06:57:01

JimiPickle

Beallendall wrote:
JimiPickle wrote:
Yankee wrote:

But Marduk transfered the control over the system on her as he decided the era of the cabal controlling it is over.
The circumstances under which she killed him were not explained well but what I found really pure fantasy was when she said "I killed him with aether".
She literally put herself in a position of Diana or a superman who stroke Marduk with dome aether discharge and pulverized him. It was as comical as everything else she says she does and controlls.

The more this is discussed, the further it falls from being believed. Thanks for sharing this.

#18 2023-02-18 07:02:00

JimiPickle

HiddenSquid wrote:

Yes essentially the ultimate understanding/knowing is that there is no ultimate understanding/knowing.

Indeed, thanks for the conversation tonite, boredom took me down a weird path and typed way too much.

#19 2023-02-18 16:17:42

Jupiter 9

Thank you for the detailed post JimiPickle, this is helpful because you are familiar with her work and you have followed her work for a long time. I watched the Kerry Cassidy and a few other interviews and my impression is that she is just another faction of the cabal. And that's the impression I got by watching her interview with Benjamin Fullford that someone posted here. It was like watching the puppets of two cabal factions talking to each other and it felt like a mexican standoff where each puppet was afraid of what the other puppet might say.

And I understand the points the Swaruunians are making in the Holistic Societies videos and my opinion is that Kim Goguen is trying to replace the current terrestrial matrix control system with just another terrestrial matrix system of control.

"Holographic" - HOLISTIC Society - Spiritual and Ethical Preparation is the First Step - Yazhi   

"Holographic" - HOLISTIC Society - Transitional Societies are Possible - Yazhi Swaruu

Holisitic Society - Questions for Athena and Yazhi - Main Points - Live with Gosia

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#20 2023-02-18 16:38:35

Happy

Jupiter wrote:

And I understand the points the Swaruunians are making in the Holistic Societies videos and my opinion is that Kim Goguen is trying to replace the current terrestrial matrix control system with just another terrestrial matrix system of control.

Precisely!  And that's not only valid for Mrs. Goguen - it's for all of the cabal.

Look... we're so easily caught up with the warring for power, that we tend to forget that we end up switching out the "king on top of the hill". - or a new "master" for the old one. ...if they get their wishes fulfilled, that is. That's why it's the entire political system, and the military/intelligence which has been put up to defend it, which needs a reboot or redesign. "Democracy" doesn't cut it anymore. Neither does "meritocracy," which they already know how to degenerate and control from the meritocratic system already implemented in today's science.

I don't really know the dynamics in holistic governance, but I suspect it's the only type of governance transparent enough to avoid corruption from this point forward.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#21 2023-02-18 22:36:07

JimiPickle

Jupiter wrote:

Thank you for the detailed post JimiPickle, this is helpful because you are familiar with her work and you have followed her work for a long time. I watched the Kerry Cassidy and a few other interviews and my impression is that she is just another faction of the cabal. And that's the impression I got by watching her interview with Benjamin Fullford that someone posted here. It was like watching the puppets of two cabal factions talking to each other and it felt like a mexican standoff where each puppet was afraid of what the other puppet might say.

"Holographic" - HOLISTIC Society - Spiritual and Ethical Preparation is the First Step - Yazhi   

"Holographic" - HOLISTIC Society - Transitional Societies are Possible - Yazhi Swaruu

Holisitic Society - Questions for Athena and Yazhi - Main Points - Live with Gosia

I chose to use my own discernment with the efforts of Kim Goguen and followed her words closely. She sells a good story but there are markers. She uses the same tactics that she blames others for using…very disturbing, psychotic. There is more but I will leave this for others to see. I have followed her effort long enough to see the the con and I am ready to turn it off! It is important to discern for yourself.

Thank you for the video reference. I have watched and rewatched almost every episode on CA channel except these. I think I will take a look at these videos now. All things considered, the earth matrix has lost its appeal and interest and termination of these agreements to remain here have fallen away.

On a side note, I had a QHHT session a couple of years ago. What I saw/remembered was amazing. More to See, more to experience outside of this illusion.

Happy, your views/understandings have remained consistent and are valid today as the first time you said this over a year ago. Stay your course.

#22 2023-02-19 02:22:51

StarDeity
Banned

The funniest part is that the alleged Marduk was am Alpha Draco, and she said he looked sort of like a white long thing... Lmao
like Chinese dragons.. Like Dragon ball Z dragons lmao

#23 2023-02-19 08:05:14

Beallendall
Banned

StarDeity wrote:

The funniest part is that the alleged Marduk was am Alpha Draco, and she said he looked sort of like a white long thing... Lmao
like Chinese dragons.. Like Dragon ball Z dragons lmao

I remember. This was odd. Everyone says Enlil, Enki, Marduk are Anunnaki. But Kim depicted them as shape-shifting dracos.

#24 2023-02-19 22:36:01

StarDeity
Banned

Tulpas basically..

#25 2023-02-19 23:15:42

HiddenSquid
Banned

When she described it I personally thought she was drawing on the idea of the Kingu, or white reptilians/draco/drago idk lol. And I thought I saw a holographic insert attached to the sound vibrations as she spoke, and I say this not so much to suggest I was reading into what she was claiming to experience, but also how quickly my mind imagined what she was describing, and they look like those lizards from Jupiter Ascending, except white instead of greyish-greenish-black.

But even if she didn't have any such experience and she's definitely a control group, you can't tell a lie without some element of truth or some element taken/held as truth and put whatever spin/twist to one's inducement of perception agreements/queues to their targetted audiences.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2023-02-19 23:16:37)

Board footer