You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-13 05:55:13

StarDeity
Banned

"ET Origin Objects"

"The head of NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command), van Herck, admitted that the objects shot down over the United States are of extraterrestrial origin.

Intelligence services should draw conclusions on this matter, the head of NORAD said. He said that the military could not yet determine what kept the objects in the air. For this reason, they are not called balloons."

Fake ET invasion agenda..?

https://t.me/intelslava/44428

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-02-13 05:56:20)

#2 2023-02-13 07:22:39

Re: "ET Origin Objects"

It was on cards long time ago. Yes, fake holographic tech to scare people, see

https://t.me/magentapixie9/6021

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2023-02-13 09:05:26

Door
Banned

StarDeity wrote:

"The head of NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command), van Herck, admitted that the objects shot down over the United States are of extraterrestrial origin.

Intelligence services should draw conclusions on this matter, the head of NORAD said. He said that the military could not yet determine what kept the objects in the air. For this reason, they are not called balloons."

Fake ET invasion agenda..?

https://t.me/intelslava/44428

This intelslava Z channel is it a trustful source?

#4 2023-02-14 08:38:10

StarDeity
Banned

Ya bet!
Though prots believe ETs are demons lmao
I recently got in an argument with a christcuck because I mentioned ETs are among us, and out of nowhere a prot started saying they're demons yadda yadda yadda...
And I said, well the so-called angels that you benerate and pray to are ETs because they are not from Earth, also Souls don't originate in Earth, which makes humanity to be ETs having a human experience...
The NPC started saying that it's all Satanist bla bla bla...
I swear that person was a fkn bot... No way that was a real person... Geez.. This is freaking America, the land of the judeo-christck sheeple...
Telegram is filled with those...
Some arsehole started arguing with me because I said that xtianity won't save ppl from jabs.
And the troll made the assumption that I'm jabbed and that I vote democrat lmfao
And that I know nothing about the world because I'm an atheist hurr dhurr
They strike you, and also cry in pain as they strike you...
They're the damn demons.

Brahman wrote:

What was expected last year - a fake alien invasion. They will use organized religions for this purpose as well.

https://newspunch.com/project-blue-beam … -humanity/

#5 2023-02-14 18:09:49

Alec

Ok, I have some information regarding this topic.
Not sure if it's in line with Tay's and Swa's intel.
But take it or leave it, use your ability to judge well. wink

These objects are not from Extra-Terrestrial origin, and it's not a Federation action.
This is a Cabal's plan.

Reason?
Control the narrative before things get out of hand.
Control narrative around UFOs and ETs.
PR stunt.

Why?
There’s going to be a real massive ET/UFO disclosure to the public. At a bigger scale.
The Federation is preparing a massive disclosure, once and for all. They had enough.
There was a discussion between the Federation and shadow governments.
The Federation asked the Cabal that they need to stand down because ETs, and the Federation, are making themselves known to Humanity.
The Cabal refused to stand down. And refuses to work with the Federation.
Despite this being a long plan by the Federation, the Papaya situation accelerated this action, and the Federation was being pressured from all spectrums, including within themselves.

How?
The governments are trying to prevent a war with a mysterious target (Federation). That's the narrative the Cabal want Humans to know.
Bring Fear. Military are preparing the troops to fire.
Promoting fear, distraction, because something else is about to happen.
Creating fear about UFOs, ETs.
Tell people they need military force.

Cabal's plan includes 2 possibilities:

1. We know what’s behind and it’s scary, watch out.
2. We have no idea what is it, so you better be scared.

Cabal's fear: This is happening no matter what (disclosure), so we need to control the narrative.

Should Humans be worried?
No, Cabal's plan will backfire.
People will awaken.
All these objects in the sky are (and will be) false disclosures, because the real ones are coming, but not in the way people think. There won't be UFOs in the sky.
Real disclosure will happen on an individual level, in a loving and peaceful way. Again, individual level, not as a collective, so don't expect UFOs hovering in the sky.

What’s next?
Guide the people who are in fear (and this also needs your help)
This topic is going to be mainstream news
The positive races (including the Federation) want to see Humans to evolve
Tune out the news, don’t worry about it.
Be cautious on alternative news as well.
Try to find a neutral ground.
Use your discernment.

Cabal is very scared, they’re losing control, they don’t know how to navigate this.

#6 2023-02-14 19:27:12

Scott Summers

In my opinion, this is legit.

I don’t have as much granularity but I know the following:

1)ET disclosure is in line with Clif High’s language prediction analysis about “Space Aliens disclosure”.

2)My personal feeling about all the ‘random reports’ of disasters (train derailments, balloons, F22s, etc).

All seems to point to the narrative of “we don’t know what’s our there, but they’re malign and WE’RE YOUR PROTECTORS”.

In other words, blame the aliens.

Unfortunately this stuffs not working: check out the memes. People see it as a joke.

So if the general advice is “stay calm, keep positive and tune out the news”, it resonates and I’m on board.

All just my opinion, of course.

#7 2023-02-14 19:36:35

Yankee

The most unbelievable proposition to me is that advanced ETs would have those objects sitting up there not only floating in the wind observable for hours but as sitting ducks to be shot down at will.

#8 2023-02-14 19:46:18

Scott Summers

Yes, to paraphrase Tina:

“ETs have the technology to travel 440 light years through hyperspace... only to be shot down like a balloon.”

People are actually tweeting this cynicism. They’re not buying it.

#9 2023-02-15 02:26:44

Jupiter 9

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#10 2023-02-15 02:58:25

StarDeity
Banned

Let's manifest this ok!
You know, the Tay nor Swas won't tell it all to the humans, and it's for the best too. Because it would be like telling the enemy (cabal) their plans and all..

Alec wrote:

Ok, I have some information regarding this topic.
Not sure if it's in line with Tay's and Swa's intel.
But take it or leave it, use your ability to judge well. wink

These objects are not from Extra-Terrestrial origin, and it's not a Federation action.
This is a Cabal's plan.

Reason?
Control the narrative before things get out of hand.
Control narrative around UFOs and ETs.
PR stunt.

Why?
There’s going to be a real massive ET/UFO disclosure to the public. At a bigger scale.
The Federation is preparing a massive disclosure, once and for all. They had enough.
There was a discussion between the Federation and shadow governments.
The Federation asked the Cabal that they need to stand down because ETs, and the Federation, are making themselves known to Humanity.
The Cabal refused to stand down. And refuses to work with the Federation.
Despite this being a long plan by the Federation, the Papaya situation accelerated this action, and the Federation was being pressured from all spectrums, including within themselves.

How?
The governments are trying to prevent a war with a mysterious target (Federation). That's the narrative the Cabal want Humans to know.
Bring Fear. Military are preparing the troops to fire.
Promoting fear, distraction, because something else is about to happen.
Creating fear about UFOs, ETs.
Tell people they need military force.

Cabal's plan includes 2 possibilities:

1. We know what’s behind and it’s scary, watch out.
2. We have no idea what is it, so you better be scared.

Cabal's fear: This is happening no matter what (disclosure), so we need to control the narrative.

Should Humans be worried?
No, Cabal's plan will backfire.
People will awaken.
All these objects in the sky are (and will be) false disclosures, because the real ones are coming, but not in the way people think. There won't be UFOs in the sky.
Real disclosure will happen on an individual level, in a loving and peaceful way. Again, individual level, not as a collective, so don't expect UFOs hovering in the sky.

What’s next?
Guide the people who are in fear (and this also needs your help)
This topic is going to be mainstream news
The positive races (including the Federation) want to see Humans to evolve
Tune out the news, don’t worry about it.
Be cautious on alternative news as well.
Try to find a neutral ground.
Use your discernment.

Cabal is very scared, they’re losing control, they don’t know how to navigate this.

#11 2023-02-15 18:45:26

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

Let's manifest this ok!
You know, the Tay nor Swas won't tell it all to the humans, and it's for the best too. Because it would be like telling the enemy (cabal) their plans and all..

Yes 100%!
Some information can't be published.

Last edited by Alec (2023-02-15 18:46:37)

#12 2023-02-19 13:42:56

Scott Summers

Asbury Revival
Started 8 Feb - ongoing and growing

14 Feb - Valentines Day Massacre prediction (averted - Taygetans? Hmm wink )

15 Feb - Federation calls on Cabal to step down (per Alec)

Asbury Revival Livestream:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cJzmy61CVeE

'Our Culture's Going to Be Changed': Massive Revival at Asbury University Captivates the World

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pZfGE0LjwXE

Folks, I know many here are very wary of Christians and their gatherings.

Try to remove the religious connotations and consider that a growing group of humans are pooling their collective imaginations, feelings and thoughts to manifest something good.

In that context, the Asbury Revival should not be underestimated.

Board footer