You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-20 00:43:57

HiddenSquid
Banned

Speaking of queer people...

Speaking of queer people. Is it really true that Swaruu 9 was... Well trying to somehow dodge the backlash I'm sure she'd receive from the more... religious-oriented humans, and it was a mistake because she was trying to cater to people with ideas that WOULD NEVER actually sit well with them, and therefore in some topics, she did lie about gay and lesbian people. No?

Like why are the 3 primary dogsh*t religions (catholicism, islam, judaism) against gay men specifically, and yet promoting transgenderism (which is absolutely not the same as gay men and lesbian women) covertly? I can grasp that transgenderism destroys reproductive capacities down a genetic line, but a gay man and a lesbian woman can still procreate.

And then why are there only men & woomen (didn't think of this until now but it is funny to say wooooman lol[and I only brought this up because I erroneously made that typo and then sounded out and realized what it sounded like]), with women having self-cloning, and then you get the arcturians that are essentially all woman? Like are/were men engineered to be proxies for the woman/arcturian beings?

And if main branches of arcturians procreate this way (parthenogenesis), how do they get infused with new consciousness or not go sterile/dysfunctional? Are they like the Asari from the mass effect games? Where they merge their nervous system with another sentient being's nervous system, and that's how they create a new blueprint to load into their clone?

And so what are males then? Are they... like ants to function to serve higher queens to gather new consciousness imprints to then bring back to the lead female? Hence why they have a phallus for... plugging in and uploading gene imprints/consciousness potentals/etheric access codes? And that's why they also are well uh masculine? They seek risk and all the nonsense because it means if they come back, their gene imprints carry the... Test of strength/approval of surviving chaos?

Like I'm so sorry if this is chauvinistic/misogynistic to you or anyone and just overall sexist/genderist, but I just want to know the story is all.

And like just wanting to know what is the real story on battle of the sexes. Just using that term, I don't necessarily mean a real battle at all times. And just what the hell is the real significance of the males and females in terms of actual engineering of their respective bodies? Like it does seem like... a relative organic custom, and I'm not trying to suggest to break that dynamic, not at all. Just want to know the greater implications of what lead to both.

[I moved these replies from the other thread and created a new thread. It says the thread was created "by Hiddensquid" because it maintains the original owner of the first reply. So relax Hiddensquid this is not a Mandela effect, you are still in the same timeline haha. smile - Moderator]

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2023-02-20 00:59:51)

#2 2023-02-20 13:45:59

Jupiter 9

Re: Speaking of queer people...

HiddenSquid wrote:

Is it really true that Swaruu 9 was... Well trying to somehow dodge the backlash I'm sure she'd receive from the more... religious-oriented humans, and it was a mistake because she was trying to cater to people with ideas that WOULD NEVER actually sit well with them, and therefore in some topics, she did lie about gay and lesbian people. No?

HiddenSquid I don't understand what you are talking about here. Do you mind giving us the transcript you are referring to and preferably quote the specific section you are talking about?

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2023-02-20 20:54:30

HiddenSquid
Banned

Why does she say there are no gay/lesbian people outside Earth when apparently this galaxy is full of Arcturians. Aren't they all females essentially?

Also this is just my interpretation of that video and of Swaruu 9, is that she essentially said all gays/lesbians are defects and weapons. Like if a soul has no gender then how the hell is it that there is only 2 options.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2023-02-20 21:10:57)

#4 2023-02-20 22:41:05

Jupiter 9

HiddenSquid wrote:

Why does she say there are no gay/lesbian people outside Earth when apparently this galaxy is full of Arcturians. Aren't they all females essentially?

Based on what the crew has shared the Arcturians are not gay haha nor are they female.

Swaruu of Erra: "There are no males or females, they are all one sex. Their reproduction is asexual, and they make fun of species like the Taygetean and the Human one for reproducing in such a strange and awkward, apparatus-focused form."

Extraterrestrial Races: ARCTURIANS (Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Communication)

HiddenSquid wrote:

Also this is just my interpretation of that video and of Swaruu 9, is that she essentially said all gays/lesbians are defects and weapons. Like if a soul has no gender then how the hell is it that there is only 2 options.

And that is your own misinterpretation. Swaruu obviously never said anything like that. And I am gonna ask you to please watch the videos or read the transcripts more carefully and pay attention to what the crew is saying, because this sloppy lazy interpretation of the video is bordering on misinformation. 

For anyone interested in hearing what Swaruu of Erra said about this please read the transcript or watch the video:

Swaruu and Homosexuality: DOES IT EXIST IN 5D? (Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Message) (21)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#5 2023-02-21 21:18:09

nextdream

Remember that QUEER and QUEER AGENDA are two different things. There is nothing right/wrong with homosexuality and in truth most people fall somewhere on the spectrum between HET and HOMOsexual. But the creation of LGBTQ+&^/123-4### is only a tool for control. Convincing anyone that because of their sexual predilections that they are a victim and that their rights are derived from being the member of a class of people is just current commie/globalist/cabal strategies to steal people's power and encourage conformity and control.

#6 2023-02-21 22:30:50

StarDeity
Banned

Arcturians are asexual? Like they don't even reproduce with each other, so they are asexual, and clones themselves through something similar to parthenogenesis... for lack of a better term.

If you analyze homos well, their whole identity is based on degenerate sexuality...

HiddenSquid wrote:

#7 2023-02-22 00:36:46

Okay, guys. I thought this was too personal for this forum, but we are in this together...

My dad sold me to Greys. I was born with like 95% feminine energy and only 5% masculine. For a healthy man the numbers should be 60% masculine and 40% feminine. I couldn't defend myself properly in kinder garden. I either fought to death or didn't defend myself at all. In kinder garden I was a freak, because I wasn't like a boy at all.

In school I had long hair and I started presenting as female in 7th grade. I got hormone replacement therapy when I was 29. I live in a country where getting that was very hard. After 3 years of hormone therapy my face didn't change so I started to look for answers. In reality my soul said NO.

I stopped taking hormones and found some healers who insisted the greys and other regressives tinker with human genes and put energetic parasites in human bodies to change their sexual orientation. It sounded totally bananas to me.

Then I started to work on my clairvoyance. I met this transsexual man who had similar story like mine - transitioning and then trying to transition back.
In a meditation I saw that greys had "operated" her too . During abduction or pre-birth. 

After that I started to believe the healers more. I tried to fit in local LGBT organization for years, but I saw them as NPCs and they ignored me brutally. Like I walked in and they didn't bother to say hi. They were genuinely treating me like I didn't exist in their space.

Then I tried to figure out if there are any happy lesbian marriages. Like marriages which lasted 20-30 years and didn't involve alcohol, drugs, parties, polyamory and other degenerate stuff. I was shocked to find that lesbianism in real life is something built on shaky ground. When you are young and pretty, you can get a relationship, but in my area or in general, I didn't see many lesbian couples in 60s or 70s. They were mostly divorced and living alone.

After that I married a woman who used male pronouns, but haven't gone through hormone therapy stuff like me. We tried to live together, but it didn't work out exactly. The healers said that I could try living like a man, although that they see that even after 30 years I don't have much if any male qualities.

I tried that and I got decent at it. People don't call me gay or trans anymore. I use less mannerisms and stuff. I can play being a man decently.

During those healing sessions more and more stuff got discovered about me and my dad. I thought he had no empathy, but turns out he was a big figure in regressive branch in my country.

The healers are saying that since I willingly wanted to give up all my masculinity, even those 5%, then greys were more than happy to see me living this train wreck of life. (5+ depression episodes, 2 anxiety episodes, isolation, harassment, threats, etc) 

I'm not saying that all LGBT people are either abducted or experimented upon, but some are. Some have energetic parasites and parasitic DNA parts which make their attraction " degenerate" .

I have felt like a defect for a long time, but now I'm healing.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#8 2023-02-22 02:27:21

Yankee

Celestial Marriage wrote:

Okay, guys. I thought this was too personal for this forum, but we are in this together...

Thanks for sharing! Your dad admitted selling you to greys?

I'd like the Swaruus to talk more about the archons meeting souls after death and having them reincarnate as the other sex for some bogus reason. If I run into them, I'm going to be ready to escape, whatever it takes. I really don't like being forced or tricked into things I don't want to do. My choice is I'm done on Earth after this life. I'll spend time elsewhere and only maybe come back again after considering it a long time. Maybe some people get a lot out of it, but I feel like my soul has degenerated from being here.

#9 2023-02-22 03:40:12

Pymander

I'm bisexual, though mostly gay, and I've thought about this and her words quite a bit. I think it's likely I'm a soul that prefers to incarnate as female, but, chose the male form for this incarnation (or immersion) for the experience and because it's kinda fun to be different (also, I probably wouldn't have wanted to raise children with how the world is headed). And I quite like how I am and even if I was in 5D I would want to stay in the male form for one more lifetime or so before going back.

I recall it being said that the Taygetans are kind of like purists in regards to how they live and I wouldn't be surprised if Swaruu 9's words were influenced by this to an extent. With the tens of thousands of civilizations of "humans," I cannot imagine there's not a single LGBT ET somewhere throughout the cosmos.

#10 2023-02-22 08:11:29

Scott Summers

Celestial Marriage

Thank you for being so brave and open.

As you can see, your unconditional sharing has resonated with many on a deep and personal level.

I now understand better why you have such great empathy.

As you stated, we’re all in this together. And you are definitely not ‘defective’. smile

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-02-22 08:48:02)

#11 2023-02-22 08:54:06

Yankee wrote:
Celestial Marriage wrote:

Thanks for sharing! Your dad admitted selling you to greys?

I'd like the Swaruus to talk more about the archons meeting souls after death and having them reincarnate as the other sex for some bogus reason. If I run into them, I'm going to be ready to escape, whatever it takes. I really don't like being forced or tricked into things I don't want to do. My choice is I'm done on Earth after this life. I'll spend time elsewhere and only maybe come back again after considering it a long time. Maybe some people get a lot out of it, but I feel like my soul has degenerated from being here.

My dad hasn't talked about anything like that at all. My dad left my family when I was 3 years old. He paid alimony, but after me turning 18 we have talked even less. The idea came from healers and me having trouble getting rid of genes in my body which were supposedly " grey' s creation". As if they trademarked them big_smile There is more to picture as what my dad got in exchange for this deal (huge wealth, status, opportunities to live upper class lifestyle) and why my mom was okay with it, but it can be summarized in idea that some starseeds were born to regressive parents for them to exploit the starseeds as children. So many starseeds I know have forgotten their path and turned to matrix people partially as well. Some mentally broke down. Some have survived.

I don't want pity or sympathy for this. All this was written in my life contract and taken into account that my spirit is strong enough to endure all this.

@Brahman

There are people with 5d awareness right now on Earth. Mostly people who have worked on raising their consciousness and vibrations for good 10+ years.
For a long time I thought that I'm not interested in Earth women, but in reality all the starseeds from positive races would be a fit in some way or another if they were on their life missions as starseeds.

@Scott Summers

Thanks for kind words. The truth is that I strongly believe that most of our data online is supervised by AI now. So if I have said that I'm ex trans person on whatsapp two years ago, that information is in their databases already. There is little left of real privacy. On the other hand, I came out in high school
about what I felt like and went through huge bullying. That was 15+ years ago. Being brave is something I have to practice, because every situation
can require some uneasy truths.  Seeing @Brahman s reply I'm happy to see people talking.

I generally believe that some starseeds have memories of proper sexuality from their home planets. If my home planet was something like Arcturian, without two sexes, but different way of reproduction, it made things more confusing for me on Earth.

Still, the healers I mentioned before teach that sacred masculine and sacred feminine coming together can produce DEN energy which is
something like creative, wave like energy which can manifest into reality a lot of things very fast. Therefore we have to build society where starseeds can heal and meet each other, but before that de-matrix themselves about a lot of things.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#12 2023-02-22 09:15:14

mitkobs

Arcturian is not Lyrian, it is another biology. Cannot be compared and to be used as examples for justification of the homosexual agenda on the Lyrian biology. Lyrian is dual gender man and woman.
If someone being Arcturian originally incarnating as man or woman down here they know what they will be and what kind of particularities will face with having strict gender. They are wise enough to adapt the new life form.

The problem is hell part of the Astral where entities are intermixing sex genders like crazies and they are doing it with the human biology.

#13 2023-02-22 09:55:49

mitkobs wrote:

Arcturian is not Lyrian, it is another biology. Cannot be compared and to be used as examples for justification of the homosexual agenda on the Lyrian biology. Lyrian is dual gender man and woman.
If someone being Arcturian originally incarnating as man or woman down here they know what they will be and what kind of particularities will face with having strict gender. They are wise enough to adapt the new life form.

The problem is hell part of the Astral where entities are intermixing sex genders like crazies and they are doing it with the human biology.

I'm not saying I'm Arctuarian starseed. I'm saying that I have memories of my home planet which has one gender. Everyone is one gender there. Under special circumstances body develops a womb and other body develops the seeding organ. After the act and giving birth the womb and seeding organ atrophies and drops off and bodies go back to being one gender/sex. That is how I remember it.

The issue is memory wipe. When I was 7 or 10, I didn't register myself in my mind as either sex, because I didn't see myself of either.

But, as you said, hell part of Astral plays a role and I was very confused as a kid.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-02-22 09:59:15)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#14 2023-02-22 10:05:27

mitkobs

Celestial Marriage I did not comment on your comment, it was general response to what HiddenSquid said about Arcturians.

Board footer