You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-24 14:45:49

Jupiter 9

Who is Za'el / ArienyZael !!?

There is a new channel in the channels tab in Mari's YouTube https://www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial/channels

There are two channels in that section, one is Mari's English Channel that is under construction and the new one in the list is https://www.youtube.com/@ArienyZael

And notice the banner in his channel and also the title in the Channels tab says "Official Channels"...

Is it just a channel of a follower? Or is it a crew member!!? Or is it a step down!!? Hmmm....

I guess we'll know soon but I am excited at the possibility of this being another ET Channel! smile smile

85914572.jpg

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-02-24 15:20:04

Rocketmidget

Re: Who is Za'el / ArienyZael !!?

Dont know but its in spanish. Dam.

#3 2023-02-24 17:52:44

StarDeity
Banned

The bio is in Spanish too big_smile

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-02-24 17:53:03)

#4 2023-02-24 18:53:17

StarDeity
Banned

Could this be ZadkiEl?

#5 2023-02-24 19:02:10

Jupiter 9

Gosia's reply to a comment in YouTube:

cushionte
13 hours ago

Gosia, who is za'el on mari swaruus channel, in the channel section?

Cosmic Agency
7 hours ago

Surprise! smile

The plot thickens... smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#6 2023-02-24 21:56:14

Jupiter 9

Rocketmidget wrote:

Dont know but its in spanish. Dam.

"Welcome to this channel whose purpose is to produce a positive change in a discreet way.
You can take the information as you feel.

We recommend visiting Mari Swaruu's channel for more context, called Official Swaruu." <-- Google Translate

#7 2023-02-25 00:54:30

Lyran

Jupiter wrote:

Gosia's reply to a comment in YouTube:

cushionte
13 hours ago

Gosia, who is za'el on mari swaruus channel, in the channel section?

Cosmic Agency
7 hours ago

Surprise! smile

The plot thickens... smile

Whaddayoumean surprise!!? Gosia! You can't do this to us!!! What is surprise??? big_smile ❤️ big_smile

Last edited by Lyran (2023-02-25 00:54:56)

#8 2023-02-25 00:59:11

Gosia
Administrator

Definitively not.

StarDeity wrote:

Could this be ZadkiEl?

#9 2023-02-25 03:01:36

StarDeity
Banned

Zachariel? big_smile

Gosia wrote:

Definitively not.

StarDeity wrote:

Could this be ZadkiEl?

#10 2023-02-25 11:25:37

Alec

I love when people investigate!

Imagine Jupiter, StarDeity and azhidaha working together, what a team would that be!

#11 2023-02-25 13:17:49

I'm really excited. I know one Urmah starseed and she is into sports, into spirituality, into better food and teas. She is bonkers awesome. I sent her PK videos on Urmah culture and this would be so great!

I have lived with Urmahs really recently as well as an exchange starseed (I was sent to them, one of them was sent to my planet) and I was giga-hyped to see that they are so close and being so active. Only thing I couldn't believe - that they are only 5d.

Later I was told that there are several branches of feline type Lyrian template beings so some might be 6d+, while many 5d.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#12 2023-02-25 14:12:53

Lyran

Mari has introduced but in Spanish. Can someone please translate???❤️❤️❤️

#13 2023-02-25 14:34:39

Jupiter 9

Stay tuned for Mari's English video. It seems it's not Arieny Zael but Arien y Zael. It seems it's a young couple from Taygeta newly arrived in Toleka! Very exciting, can't wait for Mari's video!

#14 2023-02-25 15:33:40

Jupiter wrote:

Stay tuned for Mari's English video. It seems it's not Arieny Zael but Arien y Zael. It seems it's a young couple from Taygeta newly arrived in Toleka! Very exciting, can't wait for Mari's video!

Where did you catch that they are a couple, as in a romantic couple? I watched the video in Spanish and heard that they are simply two people. (Excuse my Spanish big_smile )

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#15 2023-02-25 15:42:21

Jupiter 9

I read on the internet that Robert said in his live broadcast they were a young Taygetan couple newly arrived on Toleka. So I don't know, I could be spreading misinformation haha big_smile

#16 2023-02-25 15:50:08

Manu

Celestial Marriage wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

Where did you catch that they are a couple, as in a romantic couple? I watched the video in Spanish and heard that they are simply two people. (Excuse my Spanish big_smile )

As a spanish speaker, she says "2 new cadets", she doesnt says "a couple" + she calls them "Ellos" which in spanish is used for men or when there is at least 1 man, maybe the hint is the emoji... HEY! i am not going to ruin the surprise for ya all, bet ya all will find the english video as exciting as i do XD

Well what to say about me I LOVE LEARNING! Traveling, etc thats when i read about taygeteans dromomania and i was like "Wow, am i taygetean?"

#17 2023-02-25 15:58:01

Rocketmidget

Manu wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

As a spanish speaker, she says "2 new cadets", she doesnt says "a couple" + she calls them "Ellos" which in spanish is used for men or when there is at least 1 man, maybe the hint is the emoji... HEY! i am not going to ruin the surprise for ya all, bet ya all will find the english video as exciting as i do XD

Thanks for that.cool news for sure!

#18 2023-02-25 19:05:30

Jupiter 9

Manu wrote:

It's too late now, I already ruined the surprise... haha smile

And speaking of ruining surprises haha, in the upcoming video from Gosia there is going to be a detailed CGI of the Toleka which I am super excited about, and an admin in Telegram that has seen the Spanish video suggests that we should watch the movie Passengers... I saw it a long time ago and this is a good time to rewatch that movie. smile

hqdefault.jpg

PASSENGERS - Official Trailer (HD)

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-02-25 19:09:09)

#19 2023-02-25 19:18:09

Gosia
Administrator

No, his name is ZA´EL. That´s his name. smile

StarDeity wrote:

Zachariel? big_smile

Gosia wrote:

Definitively not.

StarDeity wrote:

Could this be ZadkiEl?

#20 2023-02-25 19:19:17

Gosia
Administrator

Arien y Za´el means Arien AND Za´el. Y in Spanish means AND. They are Taygetans, not Urmahs. smile

Jupiter wrote:

#21 2023-02-25 19:20:21

Gosia
Administrator

Because I said it today in Spanish announcing Mari´s video. I can´t say anything yet in English as we want Mari to do it herself smile

Jupiter wrote:

#22 2023-02-25 19:44:50

StarDeity
Banned

Reminds me of Aneeka too, she had cat in her logo! Very cute :3

azhidaha wrote:

We might have an Urmah disclosure on the way
https://yt3.googleusercontent.com/xSZPV … ffff-no-rj

#23 2023-02-25 19:52:21

StarDeity
Banned

O_--

Alec wrote:

I love when people investigate!

Imagine Jupiter, StarDeity and azhidaha working together, what a team would that be!

#24 2023-02-26 01:59:04

Lyran

Jupiter wrote:

... an admin in Telegram that has seen the Spanish video suggests that we should watch the movie Passengers... I saw it a long time ago and this is a good time to rewatch that movie. smile

Thank you for that Jupiter, I shall and pay much attention wink

#25 2023-02-26 02:08:52

Rocketmidget

Watched passengers several times the year it came out. I woulda done the same thing he did lol.
Cool movie. I watch every sci fi movie that is made.

Board footer