You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-02 05:46:41

Yasin
Banned

We Are In an Epic Era

Currently, the situation of the Earth is pretty dark in an essence.
I believe we are at a time when the dark age will end with humans who later on will be the subject of myths and legends. That's why so many Starseed want to experience this period.
I see the Cabal as a huge blessing, a necessary part for those who want to have a heroic experience. The more powerful the Cabal be, the more exciting and satisfying the experience would be.
Come on, you didn't come on earth to deal with a bunch of nitwits!
Without bad guys, we won't have good guys. a powerful superhero needs a powerful supervillain
The Cabal and dark entities behind them are an essential part of the balance of the universe and they are never been the problem for aeons, the real problem is always the point of attention of the individual, whether it's on what they want or what they don't want.
Although the problem might sound huge to you, it can be 100% solved by reaching for a better feeling thought. Moving up the emotional scale is the only solution because the more you fight them, the more you'll bring them into your experience.
As Abraham hicks said:
In an attraction based Universe, there is no such thing as no. Your attention to it says yes to it

#2 2023-03-02 07:13:19

Rocketmidget

Re: We Are In an Epic Era

Could not agree more my friend.

I didnt come here to hide in a cave. Or watch the news an cry. This is an epic time for sure!!

No way did i come from where i was years ago to right here by accident.

Got much more to add on this thread. Gotta work right now peace out.

- starlord ( lets get my statue started)

#3 2023-03-02 07:52:51

Yasin
Banned

Oh I love cabal, and they'll go exactly where I tell them to go wink
When I want to explain how I'm handling the cabal it reminds me of my past when I was explaining how I can change a fixed reality to others around myself then I saw them how they denied me at first then they were observing the realization of my words.
I created new account to be called by my name, It's an Arabic name but I changed it's meaning, I'm looking at my name in a different new language and I love it, I don't use the name Azhidaha anymore.

#4 2023-03-02 09:21:24

Lyran

Rocketmidget wrote:

Could not agree more my friend.

I didnt come here to hide in a cave. Or watch the news an cry. This is an epic time for sure!!

No way did i come from where i was years ago to right here by accident.

Got much more to add on this thread. Gotta work right now peace out.

- starlord ( lets get my statue started)

I'll chisel it myself Brother! There ain't no happenstance, no siree, no way no how big_smile We the soldiers starlord, as grizzled as ya like it smile
Gnarled as they come.
Gosia, Robert and The Toleka Team lit the Fire and we burning bright by now with so many languages now bridged and Mari, Za'el y Arien - We are risen.
BOOM! PEACE

#5 2023-03-02 09:32:20

This all looks very dualistic to me.

Stop thinking of fighting. Stop trying to point fingers. Stop resisting.

Integrate. Integrate (words of Yazhi more or less)

Starseeds'  mission isn't to fight cabal, their mission is to create New Earth, Holistic society in transitional period.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-03-02 09:39:11)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#6 2023-03-02 11:20:32

Lyran

Celestial Marriage wrote:

Starseeds'  mission isn't to fight cabal, their mission is to create New Earth, Holistic society in transitional period.

My friend would you have us pretend there is nothing to resist. Nothing to stand staunch against? Shall we wait for liberation?

#7 2023-03-02 11:23:35

Rocketmidget

" from higher planes it is necessary to intergrate everything, but nevertheless from below they must fight. All at the same time."

Yahzi

#8 2023-03-02 11:47:07

Lyran wrote:
Celestial Marriage wrote:

My friend would you have us pretend there is nothing to resist. Nothing to stand staunch against? Shall we wait for liberation?

We are liberating ourselves. We are the light troops ourselves. If you want to destroy something, you become destroyer yourself.

I'm all for transmuting low vibrational energies, structures, entities, organizations to get more energy for our own projects.

I see it as matrix movie. Cabal shoots bullets at us, we stop time, take the bullets with our own hands and melt them into toys for children or spoons.

What I'm objecting to here is usage of words. Fighting implies something else than putting whole structures of Cabal on holy fire and filling them with so much unconditional love that all that is low vibrational burns away. Fighting for me implies 3d or 4d energies.

I use term " hug someone with unconditional love and absolute light to the point that everything redundant burns away".  It is based on activating your connection with source and letting energies flow through you.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#9 2023-03-02 12:11:37

If you don't want to fight, if you don't like fighting, why did you incarnate on earth?

This world is created for struggle, for fight, for trying  yourself.  It is not for having a sweet and easy lifetime. 

There are many worlds in the universe where you can live a quiet and convenient 5Dplus life, in peace and joy and harmony. Why did you come here?

In my point of view you are just destabilizing the matrix. This increases the problems.

#10 2023-03-02 13:30:04

Scott Summers

Celestial Marriage is right, in my opinion.

“We are liberating ourselves. We are the light troops ourselves. If you want to destroy something, you become destroyer yourself.” - Celestial Marriage

Correct.

That which we seek to destroy, we become. For we are transformed equally by hate as we are transformed by love.

Yazhi said fight, yes. But she also said you fight by taking your attention off the negative and focus on creating the holistic society you want.

She is ET and her words carry meaning on different levels, and simultaneously.

That which we focus on, expands. This does not mean we should be naive to the workings of the Cabal.

If you think this world is made for struggling, then your experience shall be that of endless struggling.

If you think your objectives can be accomplished effortlessly, then so shall it be.

In the end, it’s the results that matter.

#11 2023-03-02 15:34:04

Warrior Bishop wrote:

If you don't want to fight, if you don't like fighting, why did you incarnate on earth?

This world is created for struggle, for fight, for trying  yourself.  It is not for having a sweet and easy lifetime. 

There are many worlds in the universe where you can live a quiet and convenient 5Dplus life, in peace and joy and harmony. Why did you come here?

In my point of view you are just destabilizing the matrix. This increases the problems.

I incarnated on Earth to learn about duality. To understand how to raise my vibrations and awareness from 3d to 6d+. To understand unconditional love.
To learn how to use tools like Dhor Kristil energy.

Also I incarnated to create. I sing, dance, draw, write stories. Not too long ago I lived with Urmahs and this reality seemed to me like hell in comparison.

The truth is that we sustain our own reality  with our thoughts and actions. So I had to work on myself for years to get better.

I criticized everything, because everything seemed like more matrix to me. When I was 22 (13 years ago) I found people who were starseeds and who genuinely try to transcend 3d/4d and now even 5d matrix.

They are good people, but they are people on Earth. I started to see in their actions and attitude things and notions which are at least 5d. Ideas like cooperation, friendship, unconditional love, being good because you are good instead of trying to gain something. They make mistakes too. But they gave more role models on how to live like 5d person.

This isn't a race to get to 5d or 6d or whatever d. It is about creating. Souls are always expanding. More projects, more ideas, more masterclasses on something.

If we stop sustaining 3d/4d matrix, there is 5d matrix as Yazhi has said. After that there is 6d+ paradigm. I use word paradigm instead of matrix, because duality ends at upper 5d. In 6d+ you keep evolving even if there is nobody to fight or nothing to oppose. You create, because you love what you do.

Yazhi has told us many times that we are Creator Gods and our manifesting energy is very valuable.  We should and must direct that energy to something very positive. Tay material names it Holistic society.  Your mind is the only limit.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-03-02 16:00:48)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#12 2023-03-02 18:50:59

Bucegi

Rocketmidget wrote:

" from higher planes it is necessary to intergrate everything, but nevertheless from below they must fight. All at the same time."

Yahzi

i loved this one. it is so explanatory for some great questions aka "how can you be a light being soul when u are talking about enemies of humanity at the same time"
like yes
it's true
both xD

#13 2023-03-02 19:30:58

JimiPickle

Bucegi wrote:
Rocketmidget wrote:

Yahzi

i loved this one. it is so explanatory for some great questions aka "how can you be a light being soul when u are talking about enemies of humanity at the same time"
like yes
it's true
both xD

The experience of all of THIS is a symphony on multiple levels and an appreciation for this concert is formed by this experience. If one would see their experience and set it to music, they would see their own symphony. All the players and actors are necessary, all the events rise and fall to their own beat, all the emotions from pain to joy set to a harmonic melodramatic melody. The hero is the villain and the villain is the hero, simultaneously.

None of it is real, but all of it has really happened/happening.

The dream, dreamed by the dreamer; thank you, CHAROtranquillo and Yahzi.

Last edited by JimiPickle (2023-03-04 22:09:41)

#14 2023-03-02 19:37:27

Rocketmidget

JimiPickle wrote:
Bucegi wrote:
Rocketmidget wrote:

Yahzi

like yes
it's true
both xD

The experience of all of THIS is a symphony on multiple levels and an appreciation for this concert is formed by this experience. If one would see their experience and set it to music, they would see their own symphony. All the players and actors are necessary, all the events rise and fall to their own beat, all the emotions from pain to joy set to a harmonic melodramatic melody. The hero is the villain and the villain is the hero, simultaneously.

The dream, dreamed by the dreamer; thank you CHAROtranquillo

I think my life has been set ti background music
From rage against the machine lol

Woohoo!

#15 2023-03-02 19:58:37

JimiPickle

Rocketmidget wrote:
JimiPickle wrote:
Bucegi wrote:

like yes
it's true
both xD

Woohoo!

RAM was my soundtrack in Baghdad…

#16 2023-03-02 20:29:11

Lyran

Its a war of consciousness - information is our ordinance

#17 2023-03-02 20:45:48

Bucegi

Rocketmidget wrote:
JimiPickle wrote:
Bucegi wrote:

like yes
it's true
both xD

Woohoo!

techno <3

#18 2023-03-02 23:04:33

Rocketmidget

Bucegi wrote:
Rocketmidget wrote:

Yahzi

like yes
it's true
both xD

I agree my friend

#19 2023-03-04 21:08:31

JimiPickle wrote:

The dream, dreamed by the dreamer; thank you CHAROtranquillo and Yahzi

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Hi, Jimi
I laughed out loud because you misspelled "CHAROtranquilo" instead of "CHARCOtranquilo".

"CHARO" is a woman's name, very common in Spain, which is used pejoratively as in the USA the name "Karen" is used.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2023-03-04 21:12:40)

I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

#20 2023-03-04 21:17:03

Alec

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:
JimiPickle wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Hi, Jimi
I laughed out loud because you misspelled "CHAROtranquilo" instead of "CHARCOtranquilo".

"CHARO" is a woman's name, very common in Spain, which is used pejoratively as in the USA the name "Karen" is used.

So basically Jimi was calling you ChilledKaren.

#21 2023-03-04 21:26:18

StarDeity
Banned

Charo is the nickname for women named Rosario.
Never heard it being used for a Spanish equivalent of "Karen".

De la manga productions.

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:
JimiPickle wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Hi, Jimi

#22 2023-03-04 21:27:38

Alec wrote:
CHARCOtranquilo wrote:
JimiPickle wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Hi, Jimi

So basically Jimi was calling you ChilledKaren.

Yes, exactly. wink

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#23 2023-03-04 21:33:20

StarDeity wrote:

Charo is the nickname for women named Rosario.
Never heard it being used for a Spanish equivalent of "Karen".

De la manga productions.

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:
JimiPickle wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Hi, Jimi

Sí exactamente, Charo=María del Rosario

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charo_(t%C3%A9rmino)

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#24 2023-03-04 21:54:46

JimiPickle

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:
JimiPickle wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Hi, Jimi

My mistake, I will correct this. Good to hear from you my friend.

#25 2023-03-04 22:04:40

JimiPickle wrote:
CHARCOtranquilo wrote:
JimiPickle wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Hi, Jimi

My mistake, I will correct this. Good to hear from you my friend.

Hello, my friend,

You know where to find me.

No, please don't correct it. I like this casual typo. It made me laugh out loud.

A big hug.

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

Board footer