You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-04 15:44:57

Jupiter 9

Mari Swaruu: Stupidity and the Ego, a spiritual perspective. (English)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-03-04 15:57:09

Jupiter 9

Re: Mari Swaruu: Stupidity and the Ego, a spiritual perspective. (English)

Another excellent video from Mari. She puts into words what I have observed in myself and other behaving in a stupid way.

"Enlightenment breeds the wise and it is the antidote to stupidity." - Mari Swaruu

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2023-03-04 20:56:21

JimiPickle

Jupiter wrote:

Another excellent video from Mari. She puts into words what I have observed in myself and other behaving in a stupid way.

"Enlightenment breeds the wise and it is the antidote to stupidity." - Mari Swaruu

20+ years in the US Army has revealed this stupidity daily from the thoughts and actions of others and myself. Selfless service is viewed as a value in a soldiers character and awards are given to those who pursue these thoughts and actions. This behavior extends past service and careers are sought where this behavior is rewarded. In the end, however, the risks taken neither benefit the service member nor is it valued by the masses in whole. Most challenges endured by the service member could be avoided if the conflicts were carefully thought out to the point of not entering the conflict altogether. This, however is viewed as cowardly in most cases.

Without the experience of pursuing these endeavors, one neither knows nor does not know [real courage, real intelligence or real stupidity].

Failure is the greatest teacher, but you better be tough; and you are. Enlightenment without experience is just words. Should we not value THIS in the everything called enlightenment?

#4 2023-03-04 21:29:42

StarDeity
Banned

I expect "stupid" behavior from young people, like being "juvenile"

Acting stupid as an adult is completely a choice. Hahaha

And indeed, there are many stupid adults out there, with P.h. Ds and all... Geez...
They need to get over themselves...

#5 2023-03-05 02:59:35

Yankee

The first part of the video reminds me of a lot of people I know who go way out of balance, either tending to think they have to always be a little dishonest to get personal gain, or being too much of a pleaser, and they don't look like they are seeking a good balance. They're hard people to deal with because you don't know where you stand with them.

#6 2023-03-05 14:40:59

This video is a parody, humor or witty analysis why some people think they are smart. Even Mari wearing glasses when I'm sure all Tays have perfection vision.

After 15+ years of meditation according to this video I should be less stupid, but usually I'm less eager to open my mouth, because I feel that if I have no intuitive insight, mind can only give educated guesses which can't be educated at all, because matrix education doesn't count for much big_smile

I think of Tays/Urmahs as very intuitive and heart based races. So If YOUR SOUL has went through some kind of experience which applies to the problem
in question, your input will always be valuable. Otherwise, observe in silence?

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-03-05 14:41:10)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#7 2023-03-05 20:39:05

But I like your nickname, because my real life surname is Ivy big_smile

The problem with stupid things is that often they are said with such bravado and commitment that sometimes it feels like there is no reason to argue if the opposite side isn't open minded. People with egos are hard to argue with, but who doesn't have ego?

Another thing where matrix people and starseeds can/should differ a lot - for matrix people ego is individuality, "it is cool to be unique and own stuff" . For Starseeds ego is the bane of higher self, the little me who keeps nagging about silly things when soul wants to break out of comfort zone and grow.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

Board footer