You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-05 16:01:10

Jupiter 9

Za'el: What is Time and How It Works - Part 1: Your Context Data

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-03-05 19:30:44

Jupiter 9

Re: Za'el: What is Time and How It Works - Part 1: Your Context Data

This was an excellent high quality video. From this video he seems like he is very good at communicating and presenting the information. This video makes me even more excited for this second direct channel!

And I got a bit emotional and got watery eyes when the video ended and especially when I read the technical support part of the credits. I have the Toleka as my wallpaper that I see everytime I open my PC now and I still "can't" believe that that is a wallpaper of a real StarShip in orbit and Mari and Za'el are inside that StarShip uploading videos on YouTube directly from it.

And this video was so well done and these two direct channels complement the original channels of Gosia and Robert and Athena and Sophia so well, it reinforces the feeling that we have entered the next phase of this contact.

It never crossed my mind that this contact may be over in the previous breaks in the communication but this last break the thought started crossing my mind that this contact may end here, especially after the damage to the morale of the crew from the attempted infiltration and the death of Sav'el.

But at the same time knowing the Swaruunians and the Toleka crew and Queen Alenym from reading their conversations with Gosia and Robert and studying this information since the beginning of 2019, another thought or idea or a wish smile kept crossing my mind. And that was that there is a big possibility that this contact will not only not end here but the crew will regroup and learn from their experience and "rise like a phoenix" and come back even better and stronger.

And that's the impression I got from the video announcing Yazhi getting back in contact and saying she feels a bit older and wiser. And Mari's direct channel felt to me exactly like that, that not only this contact isn't over but it upgraded to the next level and Za'el starting a direct channel from the Taygetans too only reinforces that feeling.

And to me these developments are extra signs that reinforce the feeling that I have my feet solidly planted in one of the better and more positive timelines and no amount of kabal shenaningans that they throw at us will be able to affect me and move me from grounding and holding one of the positive timelines. And I am starting to think in multi-density and multi-lifetime terms so even if they eliminate me I'll just hop into a spaceship or just walk in to another body and be an even bigger problem for them. And this is probably true for many starseeds and that's one of the reasons why we are a big problem for the controllers even if we are vastly outnumbered.   

I am so happy and excited and I am so grateful to both the ground crew and the Toleka crew.

I love this Toleka crew and this project so much!!! smile smile

(Sorry for the long rumbling. I always start writing a quick comment and then end up writing an essay. smile )

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2023-03-05 19:50:05

Rocketmidget

In my dreams i just skip around to the cool parts instantly.

Awake i have to get thru the boring parts first.

Gonna ponder his question a lot more
( attaches thinking helmet)

#4 2023-03-05 21:46:05

Lyran

Were all participating in a dream, sharing the common perception of the passage of time. It means there are no limits. Only self-imposed boundaries now, how far are you willing to stray?
Let go, live beyond and have fun smile

#5 2023-03-06 05:07:34

WXMM

who is  Za'el ?

#6 2023-03-06 05:39:24

StarDeity
Banned

He introduces himself:

https://youtu.be/p4XTLA8hyu4

WXMM wrote:

who is  Za'el ?

#7 2023-03-06 07:25:26

Rocketmidget

Lyran wrote:

Were all participating in a dream, sharing the common perception of the passage of time. It means there are no limits. Only self-imposed boundaries now, how far are you willing to stray?
Let go, live beyond and have fun smile

What is a boundry? Lol.

We are stargods baby.

#8 2023-03-07 11:35:06

Rocketmidget

" you are on another plane in dreams. But your determinism follows you because you mostly dont control them, you just live them. Whereas you could very well control them"

--yashi.

This was talking about walking through walls
But i think relates to time also. There is no time.

Board footer