You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-07 18:06:14

Jupiter 9

Mari: Same events, different meanings - Physical or Spiritual side ➕

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-03-07 18:19:41

Rocketmidget

Re: Mari: Same events, different meanings - Physical or Spiritual side ➕

This is becoming surreal for me.

Whatever i am thinking about..mari makes her next video about lol.

Wow. We are ALL connected my friends.

Last edited by Rocketmidget (2023-03-07 18:56:18)

#3 2023-03-07 19:01:01

JimiPickle

While I love Yahzi’s metaphysical talks, this presentation by Mari is fantastic in every way. Freedom to be, freedom to experience whatever arises without fear of death; death that never existed. Make the next move, continue to move…until there are no more moves to make. What journey waits for you?

I love this story!

#4 2023-03-07 19:05:25

Scott Summers

Thank you, Mari. smile

This is simply the most sublime, mystical and yet incredibly down-to-earth (no pun intended) treatment of this topic I have ever encountered.

Whether you believe in ETs or not, this video is jam-packed with lifetimes of spiritual insight that will take multiple viewings to unpack.

Unprecedented times, indeed.

#5 2023-03-07 19:15:19

JimiPickle

Scott Summers wrote:

Thank you, Mari. smile

This is simply the most sublime, mystical and yet incredibly down-to-earth (no pun intended) treatment of this topic I have ever encountered.

Whether you believe in ETs or not, this video is jam-packed with lifetimes of spiritual insight that will take multiple viewings to unpack.

Unprecedented times, indeed.

Well said Scott.

#6 2023-03-07 19:37:00

arkangel

I liked this one smile

Mark

#7 2023-03-07 20:18:21

mitkobs

On the other side we are all one big infinite consciousness. All the roles and identities that we may have while being incarnated loose significance when being Source. There are no enemies, no evil, no suffering, no drama, no scarcity, no limitation, all that are temporal illusions from this stupid reality. It is very good to be reminded on all this from time to time because we get caught in the twirl of everyday problems and forget.

#8 2023-03-07 20:47:24

I guess I can agree.

Having lived through some very painful things I decided to live on, because:

1) I had suffered so much emotional pain and processed it that I knew how to change behavior patterns and attitude to help other people suffer less in their lives as well. I was young and thought of myself to be a bodhisatva in training

2) During serious illness in hospital I had some books to read and I realized that I can write better than those authors. That I have something to contribute to this reality being alive

3) I knew that things can always change. Panta Rhei and all that. I will find my way eventually. And I did.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-03-07 20:48:13)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#9 2023-03-08 00:13:51

Gosia
Administrator

Yazhi and Mari.... same consciousness flowing through both... both co-meshing as one, two sides of the same coin. Personality might be different, but only that. Let me just keep it at that. smile

JimiPickle wrote:

While I love Yahzi’s metaphysical talks, this presentation by Mari is fantastic in every way. Freedom to be, freedom to experience whatever arises without fear of death; death that never existed. Make the next move, continue to move…until there are no more moves to make. What journey waits for you?

I love this story!

#10 2023-03-08 01:08:51

Outerspace

I was recently asking myself about this and Mari makes a video on it. Thanks a lot Mari

#11 2023-03-08 03:01:35

JimiPickle

Gosia wrote:

Yazhi and Mari.... same consciousness flowing through both... both co-meshing as one, two sides of the same coin. Personality might be different, but only that. Let me just keep it at that. smile

JimiPickle wrote:

I love this story!

I am starting to understand this, but it is hard to wrap the brain around their oneness yet two-ness.

Thank you for making all the moves to bring this experience/story to us Gosia. So much love for you and those around you.

Best thing EVER!

#12 2023-03-08 05:49:46

Lyran

Thank you Mari! It is so very clear now and further explains the reluctance of the federation to allow dramatic changes.
For real - The first time I heard you tell it - I died with you at the foot of that mountain. What a courageous, foolhardy, reckless ...woman you were. Lol
It very much shows through here and now ( the courageous part that is smile )
Your videos make every day better!
I hope your happy with yourselves up there every one aboard Toleka!
Because you have helped enrich every segment of my life to wonderfully unlimited bounds.

This is exciting!

Mari - Amazing work Sweetheart!  Thank you!
❤️Russ

Last edited by Lyran (2023-03-08 05:50:44)

#13 2023-03-08 06:44:37

StarDeity
Banned

It's amazing how Mari and Yazhi can remember past incarnations from other Swas from other timelines!

If I'm not mistaken, the rock climbing accident happened to Swaruu6 or Swaruu7, or earlier..

How she describes the "in-between" life, it's very similar to dreams~

TY Mari

#14 2023-03-08 08:37:38

mitkobs

Another thing that is very important to notice are our attachments to what we are, what we have in current life, what we love in current life, what we consider impossible or difficult to get by without. Everything is dismissible in these terms, everything is an illusion. There is only the infinite everlasting Self playing games with Its infinite unimaginable capabilities.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-08 08:40:25)

#15 2023-03-08 16:37:47

Jupiter 9

Moderator: I split the thread and moved a discussion about the spiritual world being in duality and an illusion too, in it's own thread here:  https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=3434

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#16 2023-03-09 05:36:46

okcs

This video had a lot of neat points.

"As if life were a game where the whole point is to see how long you can last there; how hard are you to kill." (14:20)

"Your life purpose is to spiritually grow to the point where you can create a heaven for yourself wherever you are, alive or not, in spite of everything that surrounds you." (15:40)

#17 2023-05-05 21:14:20

Jupiter 9

I love this children's parable and it goes well with what Mari is talking about in this video:

The Little Soul and The Sun

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-05-05 21:19:32)

#18 2023-05-29 08:04:16

Scott Summers

At higher densities, every moment is frozen and animated by consciousness...

https://twitter.com/buitengebieden/stat … fAzJMuAAAA

At, erm, slightly lower densities...

Urmah: Tiamat flashback

Some traumas need more time to heal. Patience needed.

Fwrk4kLXsAESAPZ?format=jpg&name=large

#19 2023-05-29 14:43:46

StarDeity
Banned

Scott Summers wrote:

At higher densities, every moment is frozen and animated by consciousness...

https://twitter.com/buitengebieden/stat … fAzJMuAAAA

At, erm, slightly lower densities...

Urmah: Tiamat flashback

Some traumas need more time to heal. Patience needed.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fwrk4kLXsAE … name=large

Lmfao Scott I love your Urmah jokes xDD

Board footer