You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-08 13:53:53

The spiritual world is in duality and in time and is an illusion too.

Jupiter wrote:

Same events, different meanings - Physical or Spiritual side ➕

Published: March 7th, 2023

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3qxqoIN0ocY/hqdefault.jpg

Mari's YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:

Beware of reifying the "spiritual" world as "another world". This is another trap of the ego-mind that tends to perpetuate itself also in the misnamed "spiritual world". The "ego/self" is always looking for the taste of selfhood: "the sensation of being" and this it understands as experience. The permanent search for "experience" is the opium of the ego-spiritual. The FALSE IDEA, that there is an evolutionary progression that is spiritual, which is acquired by purifying experiential errors in both the "world of spirit" and the "world of matter.

Edit by Moderator: I moved these posts here in their own thread from another thread. (It required a subject title, so I chose this one, so CHARCOtranquilo feel free to change the title if you want.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
It seems like every time I disagree with our beloved Swaruunians, you show up in a hurry out of nowhere like your house is on fire.

Don't worry, you can do whatever you want with my posts: you can delete them, misrepresent them, avoid them, ignore them, and above all, and above all, move them to another thread because it is annoying to reply to the one where you disagree ....  HAHAHAHAHAHA wink

@Jupiter, @Jupiter, @Jupiter....

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2023-03-09 01:21:56)

I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

#2 2023-03-08 14:22:51

Re: The spiritual world is in duality and in time and is an illusion too.

Brahman wrote:
CHARCOtranquilo wrote:

Beware of reifying the "spiritual" world as "another world". This is another trap of the ego-mind that tends to perpetuate itself also in the misnamed "spiritual world". The "ego/self" is always looking for the taste of selfhood: "the sensation of being" and this it understands as experience. The permanent search for "experience" is the opium of the ego-spiritual. The FALSE IDEA, that there is an evolutionary progression that is spiritual, which is acquired by purifying experiential errors in both the "world of spirit" and the "world of matter.

And I thought that "spiritual growth" obviously has no end and is just an idea.

I do agree with Brahman. Spiritual growth has no end. However, there is this huge idea of " Serve all, love all"  which basically isn't possible to accomplish
if you have ego.

If you work for humanity, for high vibrational forces who want the best timeline for humanity (this includes Tays, Urmahs and more), you have to focus on
big projects for willing starseeds in your area, your hometown. That probably means a lot of volunteering and organizing just so that there are more awake
people in your country.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2023-03-08 14:42:50

Brahman wrote:
Celestial Marriage wrote:
Brahman wrote:

I do agree with Brahman. Spiritual growth has no end. However, there is this huge idea of " Serve all, love all"  which basically isn't possible to accomplish
if you have ego.

If you work for humanity, for high vibrational forces who want the best timeline for humanity (this includes Tays, Urmahs and more), you have to focus on
big projects for willing starseeds in your area, your hometown. That probably means a lot of volunteering and organizing just so that there are more awake
people in your country.

That means we will be doing this forever. Don't worry, eternity is upon us. big_smile
The point is that after this, everything you've done here is an illusion. In that sense, "spiritual growth" is also an illusion(idea).

Something is really off in your phrasing or I misinterpret it. You see - everything you do is experience. Everything gets written in your own Akashic records. The collective Akashic records of this Galaxy is used as a basis for evolution.

Yes, we want 5d globally on planet Earth. It is gonna be there pretty soon, like 23rd century or sooner. Then we will want 6d+ which will take a while.
After that we might stop reincarnating on Earth and work as spirit guides to other civilizations in other Galaxies. Or you can choose basically anything if you have transcended matrix in 3-5d. By " we"  I mean starseeds who are already old souls.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#4 2023-03-08 14:50:01

Brahman wrote:
CHARCOtranquilo wrote:

spiritual growth is a pipe dream based on the false idea of incompleteness, and a lucrative way of selling books.

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#5 2023-03-08 15:00:13

I see it differently.

The big picture is that there is Source which sends waves of creation. It sends a wave, then all beings as fragments of Source who have connection to Source send the experience to Source back. It is written in Bhagavada Gita, I can try to find it for you if you haven't heard of this idea.

But this cycle got stuck. Why? Because too many beings decided that they don`t need their connection to Source. They can live on their own. Thus the Orion empire formed. And Ciakar (regressive dragons). They decided to milk others for life force, because they don't have connection to Source anymore.

We as Starseeds have been sent to this galaxy to fix this issue. It will probably take millions of years, but Earth is in quarantine just because of this very issue - there are too many beings without connection to Source near Earth.

Take this info as you wish, it isn't contradictory to Tay material as far as I know.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-03-08 15:00:37)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#6 2023-03-08 19:31:29

JimiPickle

Brahman wrote:

The Bhagavad Gita talks about the Source and that we should abandon the idea of its separate parts (personalities) because that is how maya (illusion) continues. And these are the ones who do not know that they are the Source. But some day they will know according to time. Krishna says this should not be shared with those who do not want to know because they will not understand and will do harm. They prefer illusion.

“They prefer illusion.” This touches the heart of the matter and is where my recent thoughts have carried me. Can one know this is an illusion and exist within the confines of the illusion with liberty and freedom to do as it wishes or at least operate with the continued change of the illusion? To control one’s own time, to see past pain and suffering, to be immune to the emotional strife and “move” with the illusion. This, which is said, sounds like another pipe dream, but is it? Does labeling something that is infinitely diverse as something that is unobtainable, a pipe dream, not limiting oneself of possibilities? While there is no knowing if this is possible, should it be the reason not to pursue?

If Source is so good and If THIS is so awful, why are so many doing THIS? Are we limiting THIS and seeking a way back to Source because we cannot SEE THIS?

Given the context of the Swaruuian message, there is an effort to try this. While most will not find a way to be “born” in deep space, without the imposition of many collective beliefs and retaining past life experiences, they have. Furthermore, they state the understanding that this can be done with one’s own effort.

What is the difference between the Swaruu’s and us? Perception? Understanding? Limitation?

Fantastic topic, infinite possibilities, with only fear in the way…

I love this story.

#7 2023-03-08 20:13:15

JimiPickle

Brahman wrote:

I think not all beings in the universe of all densities find the matrix very important for their spiritual growth. That's why not everyone participates. As far as we know the matrix goes up to 6D. If it's so interesting why doesn't everyone participate in this game? It's just that the advertising is not that enticing. lol

Top of page, by CHARCOtranquillo,

Both realms are a matrix…?

Nonetheless, the advertisement issue of 6d made me laugh too!

#8 2023-03-08 20:25:00

JimiPickle wrote:
Brahman wrote:

The Bhagavad Gita talks about the Source and that we should abandon the idea of its separate parts (personalities) because that is how maya (illusion) continues. And these are the ones who do not know that they are the Source. But some day they will know according to time. Krishna says this should not be shared with those who do not want to know because they will not understand and will do harm. They prefer illusion.

“They prefer illusion.” This touches the heart of the matter and is where my recent thoughts have carried me. Can one know this is an illusion and exist within the confines of the illusion with liberty and freedom to do as it wishes or at least operate with the continued change of the illusion? To control one’s own time, to see past pain and suffering, to be immune to the emotional strife and “move” with the illusion. This, which is said, sounds like another pipe dream, but is it? Does labeling something that is infinitely diverse as something that is unobtainable, a pipe dream, not limiting oneself of possibilities? While there is no knowing if this is possible, should it be the reason not to pursue?

If Source is so good and If THIS is so awful, why are so many doing THIS? Are we limiting THIS and seeking a way back to Source because we cannot SEE THIS?

Given the context of the Swaruuian message, there is an effort to try this. While most will not find a way to be “born” in deep space, without the imposition of many collective beliefs and retaining past life experiences, they have. Furthermore, they state the understanding that this can be done with one’s own effort.

What is the difference between the Swaruu’s and us? Perception? Understanding? Limitation?

Fantastic topic, infinite possibilities, with only fear in the way…

I love this story.

I do not agree that any book which was published under Cabal controlled country holds 100% truth. Bible is a control tool for West, Vedas could be a tool for India. Therefore I question everything. For the same reason I question Taygetan material less. Because just like David Icke Swaruus are renegades. They don't play along in Federation, they don`t shut up when told to.

That' s why I think that reptiles are well aware that they don't have connection to Source. They are well aware that by Earth advancing to 5d, they are about to lose their farm and food source. They have had secret societies for thousands of years. They have tried many kinds of black and blood magic for thousands of years. To think that they don't know something is naive.

The starseeds are those who don't know a lot. Entry in Masonic lodges is mainly reserved for loyal family lines or special souls coming from Orion itself.
All information about the true nature of reality has been suppressed. Gnostics were persecuted, druids were persecuted.

We have Urantia book which is channeled material and it holds many pieces to puzzle. We have Barbara Marciniak books where she channeled Pleiadians as another rather good source. Every starseed is tasked by his spiritual guides to put the puzzle together himself/herself.

In Tay material there is a video on tulpas https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/tulpa … n-pleyades

Which explains what sustains the matrix, the illusion, the regressives and many more things. It is our emotional response to events. It is giving away
our manifesting energy to things regressives want.

" There is a way from there. Only one way from there. You must stop playing the game collectively. Everything goes on because people keep playing the same sick game, and it reflects back to them all. They are making it all happen. The people, “broken shoes”. You must stop playing the game collectively.

Believing everything they tell you, giving media and politicians your attention. Not taking control of your own lives. Believing in authority and obeying it blindly. I watched CNN with the Taygetans and I saw there absolutely NOTHING that is true, nothing. Not even irrelevant things as before. But that is what people are programmed with."

We have to stop playing the game and feeding tulpas. Stop giving attention to things that aren't real and is made up to scare you.

In her  video Mari told that THIS isn't awful. This is just experience.

Source wants to know how evolution happens if you mix this and that energy together. We as parts of Source are always able to say: " Enough", here is information you seek about evil and love, here is how it really is. If we do this, we can stop manifesting it. Because we have graduated that grade.

Taygetans have graduated something as well. And they are learning too. Yazhi said that.

Who do you mean by us? There have been people on Earth who were more advanced than Swaruus, but this should not be about measuring anything.

If you take a starseed who has spent like 3 years on shadow work, watching Tay videos, who did not take papaya and who meditates daily, he/she might be 4d. To be 5d, you need collective. That's why I love this forum so much. That we can talk and exchange ideas on basis that nobody is 100% right, but
we have same framework given to us by Tays.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#9 2023-03-08 20:48:11

Jupiter 9

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:

I have studied non dual teachings so I understand what you mean and I agree with it. But for me the non-duality perspective is just a perspective, it's not the absolute truth, it's a partial incomplete truth. And for me the duality perspective is equally valid with the non-duality perspective. They are both just perspectives, they are both partial incomplete truths. It's simply not possible to put the Absolute into words, into a spiritual model, into a teaching. And the non-dual teachings are no exception.

And I personally consider the non-dual perspectives an essential piece of the puzzle but they are just one piece of the spiritual puzzle, they are not the whole puzzle. And I consider the ego, the "I" IDEA that creates the illusion of duality, an essential piece of the puzzle too. Awareness cannot be self-aware without the idea of a self, without the the idea of an "I". So I consider the duality perspective an essential piece of the puzzle too. To use the analogy of a prism, we could say that the Absolute, that holds all perspectives/ideas at the same time, is the white light and when you put it through the "I prism" you get many separate "perspective colors". And they are all essential parts included in the white light and we can't remove them from the white light. So we can't remove the duality perspectives. We can look at things from the pure non duality perspective and not look at things from an individual duality perspective but those duality perspectives are still an essential part of that pure non dual perspective just like colors are still part of the white light even when we are not looking through them individually.

And the non duality perspective is JUST AN IDEA too! It's just an idea held by an I/ego! An I/ego, a person, simply cannot hold the Absolute Truth and cannot put into words or into a spiritual teaching the Absolute Truth. Only the Absolute Self can hold the Absolute Truth. The moment an I/ego tries to put this into words or a model or a spiritual path or a spiritual teaching etc it limits it and destroys it. The person, the I, the ego, the character, however you wanna call it is not the one that gets enlightened or liberated. But WE can get enlightened because we are not the "I", we are the Absolute "having" an illusion of being an "I", we are the Absolute, the Infinite, "dreaming" being a finite character. We are the boundless "dreaming" of being an "I" with a boundary. We are both the Whole AND a part of the whole at the same time and we are not ONLY a part of the whole.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-03-08 20:48:56)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#10 2023-03-08 20:49:08

Jupiter 9

I have heard non dual teachers use the analogy of fiction and acting and I think it's a great analogy. Gandalf is a fictional character inside a fictional world and inside that fictional world he can be on a spiritual evolution path trying to get enlightened. But Gandalf will always be a fictional character, he can never exit the fictional world and "enter" the real world. Gandalf trying to exit the fictional world or trying to get enlightened is still part of the fictional story. He will always be a fictional character inside a fictional world and no matter how many millions of years he walks a spiritual evolution path he will never be liberated from that world and those stories. But we are not Gandalf, we are not the fictional character. We are the Real Self "acting", "roleplaying", being Gandalf and that's why we can get enlightened by remembering/realizing that we are not the fictional character but we are the Real Self "roleplaying" that character and that Real Self is already enlightened, it is already liberated.

So we don't get true liberation, true freedom, true ascension by liberating or freeing the fictional character we are roleplaying. We instead only need to realize/remember that we are not the fictional character but we are the actor playing the fictional character. And it's the fictional character that's trapped inside a fictional matrix cage and not us. We are already outside the cage, we are already free, we just forgot who we really are and we got completely identified with the fictional character and we think we are the fictional character and so we think we are the ones trapped in a cage.

To use another analogy, it's like we are playing a VR game and we have been playing it for so long and we are so immersed in that game that we forgot it's a virtual game and we feel trapped in that game and spending years on a spiritual path seeking for a way to get liberated from that world. And imagine that in that VR game everytime we die we get into an afterlife world which is still part of the VR and then start over a new life in the VR. And because we have forgotten who we really are and we think we are the avatar in that VR game, we can spend thousands and thousands of years in lifetimes and in the spirit world trying to find a way to liberate the character because we think we are that character. When in reality the only thing we need to do to be free from that matrix cage is to remember and realize that we are not the character in the game and our real self is already outside the VR and is already free and liberated and it is the avatar character that is trapped inside the game.

And once you remember and realize this you don't have to exit the game if you don't want to, you can continue playing it but now you are free from it and it's not your cage, and it's not you that is trapped inside the cage but it's your character and other people's characters that are trapped inside the cage.

And of course this is just a perspective, this is just one way to look at this, and it's not "the one and only truth in the universe". smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#11 2023-03-08 21:41:11

JimiPickle

Jupiter wrote:

I have heard non dual teachers use the analogy of fiction and acting and I think it's a great analogy. Gandalf is a fictional character inside a fictional world and inside that fictional world he can be on a spiritual evolution path trying to get enlightened. But Gandalf will always be a fictional character, he can never exit the fictional world and "enter" the real world. Gandalf trying to exit the fictional world or trying to get enlightened is still part of the fictional story. He will always be a fictional character inside a fictional world and no matter how many millions of years he walks a spiritual evolution path he will never be liberated from that world and those stories. But we are not Gandalf, we are not the fictional character. We are the Real Self "acting", "roleplaying", being Gandalf and that's why we can get enlightened by remembering/realizing that we are not the fictional character but we are the Real Self "roleplaying" that character and that Real Self is already enlightened, it is already liberated.

So we don't get true liberation, true freedom, true ascension by liberating or freeing the fictional character we are roleplaying. We instead only need to realize/remember that we are not the fictional character but we are the actor playing the fictional character. And it's the fictional character that's trapped inside a fictional matrix cage and not us. We are already outside the cage, we are already free, we just forgot who we really are and we got completely identified with the fictional character and we think we are the fictional character and so we think we are the ones trapped in a cage.

To use another analogy, it's like we are playing a VR game and we have been playing it for so long and we are so immersed in that game that we forgot it's a virtual game and we feel trapped in that game and spending years on a spiritual path seeking for a way to get liberated from that world. And imagine that in that VR game everytime we die we get into an afterlife world which is still part of the VR and then start over a new life in the VR. And because we have forgotten who we really are and we think we are the avatar in that VR game, we can spend thousands and thousands of years in lifetimes and in the spirit world trying to find a way to liberate the character because we think we are that character. When in reality the only thing we need to do to be free from that matrix cage is to remember and realize that we are not the character in the game and our real self is already outside the VR and is already free and liberated and it is the avatar character that is trapped inside the game.

And once you remember and realize this you don't have to exit the game if you don't want to, you can continue playing it but now you are free from it and it's not your cage, and it's not you that is trapped inside the cage but it's your character and other people's characters that are trapped inside the cage.

And of course this is just a perspective, this is just one way to look at this, and it's not "the one and only truth in the universe". smile

Yes. Being wrapped up in finding somewhere above or beyond this is trying to be somewhere we are not, which means there is an I seeking. Dual/non-dual is just descriptions used in search of meaning. In spite of searching for meaning or judging anything/everything as this or that, there is an experience that is not happening, but happening. Suffering in life because it is not what the I wants now is the true prison of the I.

However, Understanding duality and non-duality is necessary when a I/ego is found between you and an illusion. Without the I/ ego there is a consciousness seeing an actor in an illusion.

#12 2023-03-09 00:37:37

JimiPickle wrote:

Yes, both realms are one matrix, because both are an interpretation of the same "consciousness" "I" that establishes differences, dividing lines and contrasts.

Yazhi says: "everything is "spiritual world". I affirm: there is NO world, neither spiritual, nor non-spiritual by the same principle of "non-locality" and by the same principle of "NON-time". Even if these principles are interpreted "in a space" and in "a time" and are therefore rhetorically and simultaneously false.

All ideation of any kind of world, be it "spiritual or material" is the attempt of time to try to tear THE ETERNITY and fragment it into infinite pieces <--- worlds. That is why it is said that the "ego/self" also tries to emulate "God", "Eternity", by dilating time ("spiritual world") until it seems that it is "eternal" and that space is infinite.
Time is the tool of the "I" that gives rise to only one world: the world of illusions that you can only perceive "out there" from which you have dissociated yourself. The "I" is time because to build an identity you have needed time. However, to BE what you ARE does not require time because it is not an identity that evolves in time and space. Therefore, how can that which is time control that which does not require time to BE? And what is time for that which has always been as it IS?

From "where is time arising, now, time? What do you do, now, to have the idea of time? How did you acquire the idea of time, now? How do you understand the passing of time? From what non-time does time arise? How can you catch time, now? How much time makes you eternal? Do you do anything to make time?

It's funny that "to control time" you need more ideas of time. But I will "reveal a secret" that you all overlook: to control time, you need to realize that it does NOT exist.

And what purpose would it serve to control that which does not exist? Can time control THAT which is beyond time...?

PS: You can certainly control time, but how do you control that which is beyond time?

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2023-03-09 01:34:02)

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#13 2023-03-09 03:54:06

Jupiter 9

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:

Edit by Moderator: I moved these posts here in their own thread from another thread. (It required a subject title, so I chose this one, so CHARCOtranquilo feel free to change the title if you want.)

It seems like every time I disagree with our beloved Swaruunians, you show up in a hurry out of nowhere like your house is on fire.

Don't worry, you can do whatever you want with my posts: you can delete them, misrepresent them, avoid them, ignore them, and above all, and above all, move them to another thread because it is annoying to reply to the one where you disagree ....  HAHAHAHAHAHA wink

CHARCOtranquilo what on earth are you talking about. The topic of that thread is Mari's video and if it was just your comment I wouldn't have moved it. But if you read the rest of the discussion below your comment, it's an off topic discussion about a different topic than what the video is about. That's why I decided to move it to it's own thread.

There were already 10 replies at the time I split the thread and now they are 20, so it was the right decision cause that thread that has 15 posts would be filled with 20 off topic posts. This is nothing personal and it has nothing to do with you or your disagreement with the Swaruunians. I have already done the same thing in another post and I will keep doing it when there is a big off topic discussion in a thread.

And I moved the posts exactly as they are, it's not like I deleted or changed something. And when you split a thread it requires a subject title for the new thread so I chose that title and I even told you to change the title if you don't agree it.

And I don't know why you edited the 1st post and wrote this there instead of writing this in a reply but as you can see in your original topic, there is even the link of Mari's video in your 1st post so I don't understand this reaction. I don't see anything out of integrity on my part and I am genuinely surprised by you reacting like this.

And as far as me showing up everytime you disagree with the Swaruunians, I am not showing up because you disagree with them, I showed up these two times because I have a pretty good grasp of the non dual teachings and I do understand what you mean in your posts and I even agree with them.

But I also have been studying the CA material for 4 years and I have a pretty good grasp and understanding of the Swaruunian perspectives and I clearly see that you don't understand what their perspective is and you take them out of context and misinterpret them. Just like you did in the monk thread and just like you did again in the above post when you say that Yazhi says "everything is spiritual world" and then proceed to say things that Yazhi has said too.

And that is a bit frustrating for me and that's why I showed up the two times that I showed up because if you understand the Swaruunians perspective you'll see that there is no disagreement really between what you are saying and what the Swas are saying. You are both saying pretty much the same thing just in different words. And that's a bit frustrating and annoying for me to watch because I understand both what you mean and what the Swas mean and I can clearly see that you are misinterpreting their perspective and it's a bit of a pointless disagreement cause you are disagreeing with your own misinterpretation of their perspective and not with their actual perspective.

Anyway, I don't know what the heck this over-reaction is really about and I was also surprised that you weren't getting my point and you weren't hearing me in our last conversation in the monk thread and I had to keep repeating the same thing. If I had to guess this is probably the cliche thing where your ego/character has attached itself and made non-duality and your enlightenment it's identity and feels threatened by what I am saying. I have heard from other non-dual teachers that even after the so called "enlightenment" the issues of the character/personality don't disappear magically and there is still healing and work needed to be done on that level. And it is seems your character has some unresolved ego issues.

So this is my best guess for this overreaction and don't worry too, I am not gonna engage your posts that much after this, I really really don't have time to waste in immature ego clashes. I am getting too old for this sh*t".

#14 2023-03-09 06:49:38

_.haz.za._369

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:

????
What's wrong with this guy?

#15 2023-03-09 07:47:11

JimiPickle

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:
JimiPickle wrote:

[/quote=CHARCOtranquilo] Yes, both realms are one matrix, because both are an interpretation of the same "consciousness" "I" that establishes differences, dividing lines and contrasts.

PS: You can certainly control time, but how do you control that which is beyond time?

This^ is what was being sought by me…beyond the illusion of spiritual and material realm/world exists that which is neither “with” nor “separate” from any illusion or time contained. This “beyond” is neither contradictory to any illusion nor does it compliment it, that is what was trying to be communicated by me.

Jupiter, all perspectives, Swaruu/CHARCOtranquilo/Gosia, are of value to me…just as your perspectives are.

#16 2023-03-09 08:13:41

mitkobs

In the end of the day like is the say one decides what is important for him/her. How to live. What to do with the eternity problem. It is a big problem if do not have what to do. One will get asleep or will get seriously bored without occupation.
We want to be the Source here and now, right away and we are in some sense but can we handle being unbridged unlimited Source.

#17 2023-03-09 09:56:02

mitkobs wrote:

In the end of the day like is the say one decides what is important for him/her. How to live. What to do with the eternity problem. It is a big problem if do not have what to do. One will get asleep or will get seriously bored without occupation.
We want to be the Source here and now, right away and we are in some sense but can we handle being unbridged unlimited Source.

You are in a VR game or theatre as Jupiter explained in his allegory. If you get bored, you simply need to break out of the current limitations and experience something bigger. Since you are Source, you can do it always. You just really have to want to. All boxes you wanted yourself, so you can want them away as well.

To break out of the box, you usually need information about said box. So that is the quest right now for many. Understanding the nature of 3d-5d matrix and its box.

Sure, everyone has their life goals and soul`s mission to accomplish here on Earth. But lifting the Veil, raising vibrations and increasing our understanding - that we as starseeds have in common.

One woman yesterday said to me that her life completely changed when she realized her soul`s mission on Earth and her role here. It was at age of 30 or near that.
Meaning that she had lived as a matrix person or almost matrix person for more than 25 years until she finally connected to her Higher self enough and realized what she had to do. After that she has not been bored at all.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-03-09 09:58:52)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#18 2023-03-09 10:14:43

mitkobs

Because people here say to go beyond time and space, but what to do in such state. There is nothing to do. We are a void, eternal peace. In such state we can only observe what IS without being involved in anything of what IS.

#19 2023-03-09 11:16:05

Our mind is beyond space and time, but our hands/mouth is there on Earth, doing good deeds for the most positive timeline.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#20 2023-03-09 12:12:14

Brahman wrote:

If our mind is beyond space and time, we will have no idea of timelines - positive or negative. This is dual/matrix thinking.

Isn't that what Yazhi says - at then end of the day we do what we feel is right. Without all esoteric mumbo-jumbo, timelines and other mind constructs.
Following your gut.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#21 2023-03-09 14:13:31

Jupiter wrote:

CHARCOtranquilo what on earth are you talking about. The topic of that thread is Mari's video and if it was just your comment I wouldn't have moved it. But if you read the rest of the discussion below your comment, it's an off topic discussion about a different topic than what the video is about. That's why I decided to move it to it's own thread.

There were already 10 replies at the time I split the thread and now they are 20, so it was the right decision cause that thread that has 15 posts would be filled with 20 off topic posts. This is nothing personal and it has nothing to do with you or your disagreement with the Swaruunians. I have already done the same thing in another post and I will keep doing it when there is a big off topic discussion in a thread.

And I moved the posts exactly as they are, it's not like I deleted or changed something. And when you split a thread it requires a subject title for the new thread so I chose that title and I even told you to change the title if you don't agree it.

And I don't know why you edited the 1st post and wrote this there instead of writing this in a reply but as you can see in your original topic, there is even the link of Mari's video in your 1st post so I don't understand this reaction. I don't see anything out of integrity on my part and I am genuinely surprised by you reacting like this.

As I expressed to you before, do as you see fit with my publications; you are doing a good job.

Jupiter wrote:

And as far as me showing up everytime you disagree with the Swaruunians, I am not showing up because you disagree with them, I showed up these two times because I have a pretty good grasp of the non dual teachings and I do understand what you mean in your posts and I even agree with them.

But I also have been studying the CA material for 4 years and I have a pretty good grasp and understanding of the Swaruunian perspectives and I clearly see that you don't understand what their perspective is and you take them out of context and misinterpret them. Just like you did in the monk thread and just like you did again in the above post when you say that Yazhi says "everything is spiritual world" and then proceed to say things that Yazhi has said too.

And that is a bit frustrating for me and that's why I showed up the two times that I showed up because if you understand the Swaruunians perspective you'll see that there is no disagreement really between what you are saying and what the Swas are saying. You are both saying pretty much the same thing just in different words. And that's a bit frustrating and annoying for me to watch because I understand both what you mean and what the Swas mean and I can clearly see that you are misinterpreting their perspective and it's a bit of a pointless disagreement cause you are disagreeing with your own misinterpretation of their perspective and not with their actual perspective.

That's the problem that you live on borrowed and second-hand words.

Jupiter wrote:

Anyway, I don't know what the heck this over-reaction is really about and I was also surprised that you weren't getting my point and you weren't hearing me in our last conversation in the monk thread and I had to keep repeating the same thing. If I had to guess this is probably the cliche thing where your ego/character has attached itself and made non-duality and your enlightenment it's identity and feels threatened by what I am saying. I have heard from other non-dual teachers that even after the so called "enlightenment" the issues of the character/personality don't disappear magically and there is still healing and work needed to be done on that level. And it is seems your character has some unresolved ego issues.

So this is my best guess for this overreaction and don't worry too, I am not gonna engage your posts that much after this, I really really don't have time to waste in immature ego clashes. I am getting too old for this sh*t".

Don't spend your time analyzing me, there is really nothing about @CHARCOtranquilo that can be different from yourself.

A big hug.

smile

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#22 2023-03-09 17:09:08

Jupiter 9

A big hug?! smile I just moved some stupid posts into their own thread because they are off topic and you got triggered and overreacted and launched unfounded accusations towards me. And now you are also provoking me by saying that I am living on borrowed and second-hand words. And now you want me to ignore all that and hug it out like nothing happened? smile That's not how relationships work CHARCOtranquilo. My human part doesn't like you very much right now and he ain't hugging you. hihi smile

Anyway I am moving on from this. I don't wanna be part of yet another immature clash between spiritual egos.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-03-09 17:09:48)

#23 2023-03-09 21:55:34

JimiPickle

From page 43 of sticky Questions and suggestions relating to videos:

Here is a question trail posted by me that leads to what I am suggesting. There is an appearance that the material and spiritual (d’s) realms, either light and/or dark with dual and/or non dual complexities and either serving self and/or serving all as being the only accepted roles/paths in the universe. However, there IS something “beyond” THIS that is neither THE ABSOLUTE nor is it this that is listed above.

Question:

Gosia, through military gaming and exercise, an outcome is generated by the exercise. These outcomes form new games and exercises. However, there are certain unknown outcomes that form that fall outside of expectations that challenge the exercise creators beyond what they perceive as possible.
With this in mind, this 3d matrix, called a game, produces variations of outcomes that build to a climax that will lead to the termination of the experience, however, there is an known/unknown outcome of each game that is outside of the expectations of the experience. We can say that this is the growth or unseen/unknown path of certain souls; the next journey. Knowing this is a possibility before the game is started, and knowing that these journeys have been in previous games to be founded, what are these mysterious journeys previously discovered? Is there an outcome that the controllers are searching for? If so, what outcome/journey/experience is being sought that has not been found?
For reference, a reverse world was discovered by one of the  Swaruu’s. Is this occurrence known by the 5d and above? Are they searching for understanding and a bridge to this dimension/density? Are they gaming this here in 3d to find said bridge? What else is being gamed…? Infinite possibilities arise.

Next question: since there has been many resets on earth 3d, can we assume that there has been resets to all densities as well?

The above questions were generated from the following video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfcqbCk9f-4

And I will restate my previous question listed on page 42 of the thread:
Gosia, now that Swaruu has described the planets in Sol13, how about dark space/aether/universe? Are there planets and beings in the dark space/aether? It would stand to reason that there would be planets and beings/people existing in the dark areas of the universe, right?

Follow on question, if there is consciousness/life in both light and dark areas of the universe, is/are there realm(s) beyond the light and dark spaces of the universe

Thanks, again.”

There is an Awareness of THIS that is Beyond…this.

#24 2023-03-09 23:01:44

JimiPickle wrote:

Here is a question trail posted by me that leads to what I am suggesting. There is an appearance that the material and spiritual (d’s) realms, either light and/or dark with dual and/or non dual complexities and either serving self and/or serving all as being the only accepted roles/paths in the universe. However, there IS something “beyond” THIS that is neither THE ABSOLUTE nor is it this that is listed above.

Question:

Gosia, through military gaming and exercise, an outcome is generated by the exercise. These outcomes form new games and exercises. However, there are certain unknown outcomes that form that fall outside of expectations that challenge the exercise creators beyond what they perceive as possible.
With this in mind, this 3d matrix, called a game, produces variations of outcomes that build to a climax that will lead to the termination of the experience, however, there is an known/unknown outcome of each game that is outside of the expectations of the experience. We can say that this is the growth or unseen/unknown path of certain souls; the next journey. Knowing this is a possibility before the game is started, and knowing that these journeys have been in previous games to be founded, what are these mysterious journeys previously discovered? Is there an outcome that the controllers are searching for? If so, what outcome/journey/experience is being sought that has not been found?
For reference, a reverse world was discovered by one of the  Swaruu’s. Is this occurrence known by the 5d and above? Are they searching for understanding and a bridge to this dimension/density? Are they gaming this here in 3d to find said bridge? What else is being gamed…? Infinite possibilities arise.

Next question: since there has been many resets on earth 3d, can we assume that there has been resets to all densities as well?

Gosia, now that Swaruu has described the planets in Sol13, how about dark space/aether/universe? Are there planets and beings in the dark space/aether? It would stand to reason that there would be planets and beings/people existing in the dark areas of the universe, right?

Follow on question, if there is consciousness/life in both light and dark areas of the universe, is/are there realm(s) beyond the light and dark spaces of the universe

Thanks, again.”

I can answer one thing for you - before Atlantis fell, we had Lemuria. A nice ET colony on Earth coexisting with natives. At that time Earth was in 4d.

After Atlantis citizens experimented with planetary magnetics and destroyed some natural defenses due to not knowing what they are exactly doing, Earth fell down to 3d and many regressive entities entered Earth`s astral realms via this hole in defenses.

Also about your dark/light question. Not too long ago due to crisis in this sub-universe (using Urantia book model of Grand universe which has 7 super universes and each of 7 has 7 smaller universes and we are in 7th of 7th) there was a command from Paradise Island (located at the centre of Grand Universe) to make all entities choose their alignment in this sub-universe. This was done to speed up healing process for this sub-universe.

So no, there are no true neutral forces left anymore, but literally thousand years ago there was.

Of course, I would like to see a video of Taygetans to explain their understanding, what is their limit - have they visited Andromeda Galaxy, for example. Have they tried to understand some civilizations outside our own Galaxy?

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#25 2023-03-09 23:28:09

JimiPickle

Celestial Marriage wrote:
JimiPickle wrote:

Question:

Thanks, again.”

I can answer one thing for you - before Atlantis fell, we had Lemuria. A nice ET colony on Earth coexisting with natives. At that time Earth was in 4d.

After Atlantis citizens experimented with planetary magnetics and destroyed some natural defenses due to not knowing what they are exactly doing, Earth fell down to 3d and many regressive entities entered Earth`s astral realms via this hole in defenses.

Also about your dark/light question. Not too long ago due to crisis in this sub-universe (using Urantia book model of Grand universe which has 7 super universes and each of 7 has 7 smaller universes and we are in 7th of 7th) there was a command from Paradise Island (located at the centre of Grand Universe) to make all entities choose their alignment in this sub-universe. This was done to speed up healing process for this sub-universe.

So no, there are no true neutral forces left anymore, but literally thousand years ago there was.

Of course, I would like to see a video of Taygetans to explain their understanding, what is their limit - have they visited Andromeda Galaxy, for example. Have they tried to understand some civilizations outside our own Galaxy?

Celestial, thank you for this information. There is an awareness of Atlantis and Lemuria but the 7of 7 info is new to me.

It is this “ to make all entities choose their alignment in this sub-universe” that illuminates to where I am speaking. If a consciousness is choosing then it is limiting itself for an experience. So there is somewhere beyond this that the origins of consciousness are…now. Outside or beyond the densities and alignments of this universe. And if there is THAT, then there are infinite possibilities extending from THAT. beyond the service to all/self service, beyond the struggle of dark/light-good/evil, beyond the material/spiritual…where is consciousness without the limitations of choice that is not from the “place” of the ABSOLUTE.

Not a path, not a journey, not bound by choice…

There appears to be a struggle for some to contemplate this, but that is okay. However, for some, there is this contemplation.

Much love to you.

Board footer