You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-10 16:07:39

Jupiter 9

Mari Swaruu: Death and the Ego (English)

Death and the Ego (English)

Published: March 10th, 2023

hqdefault.jpg

Mari's YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

Mari's transcripts: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts?author=12

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-03-10 17:32:08)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-03-10 20:47:08

Rocketmidget

Re: Mari Swaruu: Death and the Ego (English)

This one is priceless. I have watched it many times already. Thanks mari!!

#3 2023-03-10 23:09:19

Pymander

Great video. It has me wondering what really defines the difference between the spiritual vs the living world. If everything is an idea, it appears the spirit realm is just a place manifested where there are fewer rules and limitations placed upon reality unlike the physical side which has rules to keep the "game" challenging. I also wonder what it's like to experience death and transition to the spirit side... like you just got hit by a bus crossing the street do you float up and see your body then everything disappears and you're somewhere else? I wonder what physical form you manifest while you are in the spirit world if any. Do they ever visit places from their past lives such as maybe an old family home?

The one big takeaway I've learned over the years is to not fear death at all. I'm still attached to this incarnation because I don't feel like it is complete and there are people here I care about, but, I'm not scared of dying.

#4 2023-03-10 23:54:25

StarDeity
Banned

Ty Mari for sharing your view and experience with us, it is all fascinating to me~ ❤

I hope some knuckleheads open their minds once and for all, and get over themselves, and their egos.

There is much we don't percieve as humans, no matter how much some may think they "know it all"

Many know well and easy to parrot info shared by Tay and you Swas,
but lack perception, and then act like, and might think they "know it all".

#5 2023-03-11 08:44:21

mitkobs

You cannot place restricting rules in the spiritual world because manifesting is happening very fast. In 3D is happening so slow that people lose track that they really manifest things and like Mari says is easy to become deterministic in such reality and believe that you cannot do anything about the reality. But what we think and believe is everything to do about this reality and especially our personal experience in this reality. The reality is the same like the spiritual one but with modified frequencies that simulate slower mind altering of the reality.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-11 08:47:26)

#6 2023-03-12 11:54:13

Pymander wrote:

... like you just got hit by a bus crossing the street do you float up and see your body then everything disappears and you're somewhere else? I wonder what physical form you manifest while you are in the spirit world if any. Do they ever visit places from their past lives such as maybe an old family home?

I have a crazier theory about this kind of accidental death. When you got hit by a bus, you will suddenly wake up from an adventurous nap and breathe a sigh of relief. Unlike the tricky trap of vaccination, an accident caught by a bus is kinda dumb and meaningless so I guess you (=your higher-self) would decide to swap your reality. Another theory is that you wont even notice about that accident's existence since it's a bug big_smile

The one big takeaway I've learned over the years is to not fear death at all. I'm still attached to this incarnation because I don't feel like it is complete and there are people here I care about, but, I'm not scared of dying.

Because there are bigger things to be afraid of. Your life plan getting screwed by the Matrix, your wallet go empty thanks to the Cabal agenda, your Dream couldn't come true and you have to suffer for any reasons

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

Board footer