You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-16 18:53:18

Jupiter 9

Are the Jews worse than Christians and Muslims?

StarDeity wrote:

Really?
Ithought Kruger might have been jews...
But if they plan to kick non-Anglos from US, then that should also include Jews...
And I'm sure as hell that's not the case, since Jews own the Reserve and almost everything in America..
That person might have given you disinfo, or isn't aware it might be it.

The Ashkenazi aren't just going to give up their empire in US so easily...
There are talks of a civil war and all...

I'd be glad all those illegals were sent back, and their anchor children too.

But removing "all" non-Anglos is hard. They have mixed with other Europeans too.
With Italians, Irish, Germans, Scots, Spanish.. Etc
Maybe the agenda could be of sending all the non-IndoEuropeans back.

Also, that info I've heard it in like Q-anon and Christcuck circles..
I'm sure it comes from like judeo-christcucks... Those Christians who worship jews and Israel.
They won't make it 110 for sure...

Man, you really don't like Jews do you? I think you may be escape goating them a bit... smile

I am not sure what you mean by jews, do you mean the elites and the jew cabal faction or anyone that is a jew? Do you blame all the members of the jew community and all the citizens of Israel for the crimes of the jew elites and the jew faction of the cabal? Cause if you do then by that logic how are any of us different? Are we also to blame for the crimes of the european and american elites and the european and american factions of the cabal?

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-03-16 19:26:03

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Are the Jews worse than Christians and Muslims?

You're not American, so I don't expect you understand where I'm coming from, and what is lived in the US.

Also when I mention Jews, I am talking about their very obvious cabal.
Some people here need to start reading between the lines...

The jews who aren't involved with their cabal, they are mostly following the chosenite cult they have, and so many of them, of not most, agree with the agendas against all the non-Jews.
It's being regressive for being permissive.

Being ignorant about these things in the age of information is a choice, and not a good one...

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-03-16 19:32:51)

#3 2023-03-16 21:49:29

Jupiter 9

Yes but I ask you again how is that different than any other nation on the planet?

Isn't the american population and the population of every european country doing the same? The population in those nations too are supporting the cabal cults that run their countries? It's not like the christians religions of the western countries (or the muslim religions of the middle eastern countries) are any better than the jews. The vatican, the city of london and washington are in europe and in america and supported by the european and american population by being permissive and by delegating their power to them. I am not ignorant I am just not buying that europeans and americans with their vatican and their christian religions, are better than the israelis and the jews. The israelis and jews are just as brainwashed and mindcontrolled as the europeans and americans, I don't see much difference and I personally am not singling out and scapegoating the jews and the israelis.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#4 2023-03-16 22:46:50

StarDeity
Banned

The Christians in Europe and America are all under mind control, clearly. Same for Jews.
But Jews have something the West doesn't use unless it's influenced by them.
They use black magic through their Kabbalah, Talmud, and all that Babylonian satanist occult stuff. Yazhi has even talked about it, and multiple times have the Tay and Swas mentioned how they are the cabal and what they do. Have you seen the videos?

That's how they have control over the Europeans and Americans.
They use all types of tactics to manipulate the gentiles, and many people are afraid of them..
They even know how to "hack" the matrix in their favor using Hebrew and Gematria.
They use all that MK Ultra programs.. Have you forgotten?

There just many layers to it, how they control the masses. It's all horrible.

Christians in general don't use those things, but they are being used to manifest the agendas and all, esp those who believe in the "End of Days" prophecies amd bullcrap they've been programmed with...

If you knew I wouldn't have to be explaining it to you, you would have caught on.
Many Americans know about all this, esp in the Alt Right. Many are well aware of what these chosenites do hidden.
And ofc, with that black magic is how they invoke and manifest the reptilian "demons" or low astral entities to work with them.

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-03-16 22:49:05)

#5 2023-03-17 00:31:51

Jupiter 9

The crew has not said they are the cabal but only one branch of the cabal, it's the vatican and the cabal that are behind the jews and not the other way around. The jewish cabal is only one branch of the 3 horn monster, they are not the cabal. It's the vatican that is behind everything not the jews. And Yazhi even says that the non jewish part of the cabal is where the ideas to blame the jews for everything come from and they are using them as escape goats(hihi), and it is the non jewish part of the cabal that is behind promoting attacking and blaming them for everything.

Swaruu of Erra made a comment on Zionism and the Jews in the Enki, Enlil, Elohim, Anunnaki - WHO ARE THEY? video:

---------------------------

Gosia: And why are Jewish people so spread around the world? And what´s the Zionism connection here?

Swaruu: Zionism is nothing but a fanatic branch of the Vatican. It was created by them as a validation “chosen people” group. And it’s false. Jews have nothing special in their genes. They are just people with a tag. Israel was created from the ashes of WWII using the Holocaust as an excuse, propaganda it was. And justification to commit a horrible crime against the people of Palestine. The true owners of that part of the world.

The Holocaust did occur, but never, and not even close to the amount of people that they say were killed in the concentration camps! One tortured and killed innocent Jew is too much and many were killed. But not in the amount they say. It was all engineered to justify the creation of the state of Israel. WWII was partially made for that, as one of the objectives for it, as the Cabal was controlling both sides! The Jews are ordinary people, they don’t have anything to look for in their genes. It’s just something cultural-religious as a tag on them.

Gosia: But why were they so keen on creating the State of Israel? What was their objective?

Swaruu: Among other objectives, to justify the Christian story! To have a foothold in the Middle East to create conflict. A military state supposedly besieged all around by Muslims, so all the time on the watch. Making the world see Israel as an endangered state needing protection, when in fact it is the aggressor.

And here's what Yazhi has to say about the claim that Jews are controlling the world in this Mini Topics video:

Jews:

Gosia: What do you say to those who claims the Jews are controlling the world?

Yazhi: Change that for Illuminati Cabal and it would be right. And I'm... quite sure Illuminati is not the right word either. The problem is that they are the same as, or an equivalent to... Jesuits. So even though no one else talks about this, this way, I'm quite sure the Illuminati are only part of the larger Cabal that controls Earth. With or without involving the ET level of things. But then again... where does humanity end and ET begin? Very vague and shady!

And as for Jews, Illuminati and Jesuits, as a whole, they are not necessarily Jews. Jews alone, no, those are only another part of the problem, but not the problem.

I also feel the Cabal's part that is not Jewish blames them for everything and promotes attacking and blaming them, and that is nothing new as for ages the high Cabal, whoever they are, have used Jews as scapegoats, exact terms using biblical reference even! So blaming Jews for everything that goes wrong in the world goes as far back as 1330 BC with Moses and Ahkenaten and all that!

As you know, the Cabal plays both sides to a conflict (and more sides too) so yes, the Jews are guilty of their share of things, of having also been used as tools for repressing other peoples, example of this is Israel and their vastly cruel and unjust treatment of people in Gaza. To mention only one atrocity committed by Jews as such. But that is only part of the Cabal, no the cause itself. Only one of the branches, only one of the horns of the monster.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-03-17 00:36:37)

#6 2023-03-17 01:43:25

StarDeity
Banned

Jupiter, you should watch the videos about the pyramids...

Also you should research who the Jesuits are...
Because they were founded by converso Jews. San Ignacio de Loyola.
The order was created for Jews to hide behind Christianity, since they were being expelled from Europe. Loyola and other Jews with him practiced Judaism in private.
Most Popes have also been Jews too. The current pope is a marrano too.
And you can clearly see that many of the people in the vatican wear that stupid little hat..
Jews have taken different identities, just to hide who they are.
They pretend to be Europeans.
Behind them are the Dragon Bloodlines, which also include the Chinese, or families from the Himalayas.
And you can just tell how the Chinese are very involved with the Jews because Jews themselves created and brought Communism to China, and Mao accepted it..

The Jews or those who follow Judaism/Atonism have infiltrated all cultures and societies, and place themselves in positions of power to subvert nations.
They mix with all the races, and take over media and academia to mind-control people to turn them into conformist slaves, Tikkum Olam is their final goal.
This is looking at the bigger picture.

Yazhi: Rabbis are high priests of Judaism. It is Egypt base, Cabal base. It's them, they are part of the Illuminati system. And just if the rabbis themselves are able to do all that with the Pulsa Denura (which works) imagine what the regressive Illuminati high controllers can do. It´s just logical. They do it. They invoke all sorts of 'lower astral' entities, and who knows what else, to accomplish their purposes.

That is why I say all this, that is why I assure that people are under black magic aided by electromagnetic frequencies, in turn enhanced by body sodium control.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/sodiu … aruu-yazhi

This is what I was talking about that you ignored @Jupiter

Jews or those converted are the proxies of the regressive entities, and even Federarion members are incarnated among them.
We call them Jews here because they no longer hide themselves, they can't.
Please understand this.

Things aren't black and white.

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-03-17 02:05:26)

#7 2023-03-17 07:15:49

mitkobs

Not to forget that this reality is major infestation by the reptilian egregore which is predatory in nature. That is why they want to have all the power every time and to rule everybody, and they use violence and dishonesty in all possible variations to achieve and maintain this power. This is the most disgusting thing one can witness in this reality and is leading to countless other miseries. They are like that, everyone who is regressive. They are in all nations, they are in the neighborhood even can be in the family.

#8 2023-03-17 16:14:34

Jupiter 9

StarDeity I am not biased neither for nor against the Jews, all I care about is the truth. My point is I don't see any big difference between the jew population supporting and feeding the jew cabal cult and the catholic population feeding and supporting and keeping alive the vatican cult and the same for the muslim population. All three are feeding and supporting the illuminati and the cabal that is behind all of them and so are the atheists and materialists with their mainstream science religion and so are all the other hijacked religions.

From what I understand so far the jews are just a faction of the cabal not the cabal. And it's the non jew factions of the cabal that are behind blaming everything on the jews and the jew faction so everyone focuses on the jews and the jew faction and ignores the non jew factions and the deeper controllers behind and above all of the factions.

And in that quote you provided Yazhi says the same thing she says in the quote I provided that they are just PART of the illuminati system and she clearly says that if the jews and the rabbis can do all that black magick imagine what the deeper illuminati behind and above the jews can do. And I am sure all the other non-jew factions are doing black magic rituals too.

Jews catholics christians muslims there is not much big difference, they are all part of the same system and if I had to guess those ideas to blame everything on the jews are ideas seeded in the conspiracy circles by the same cabal factions that were behind hitler. The popular alternative media is infiltrated and controlled too and people in the alternative circles unintentionally spread the disinformation that suits the controllers. A good example is Benjamin Fullford who intentionally or unintentionally is spreading the propaganda of the eastern cabal factions.

Yazhi: [...] All information on Earth that will be presented to the public coming from ‘approved’ sources is heavily controlled so it fits into a narrative those ‘controllers’, whoever they are, need to keep running on Earth. This includes the MSM, mainstream media, and the popular so called Alternative Media as well, because the powers at be, the ‘controllers’, create controlled opposition to gain even more control over the perception of the population as people do not seek any other information outside what they see as ‘credible sources’, MSM or Alternative Media. Credible sources but for their level of awareness.

The problem here gets worse when even people within the so called ‘Alternative Media’ unwillingly participate with the disinformation soup simply because, as I said above, they must base their concepts and belief systems on something as a foundation. Foundation that is heavily controlled by design, as I said.

[...]
Quote from: Galactic Federation - False ET realities in UFO circles

I am not saying that the jews are innocent angels and they haven't fed and supported the terrible crimes of their elites and the jew cabal faction. And I understand that they are behind the media and from what I understand behind the banks etc but those are the jew elites and the jew cabal cult, I am mostly talking about the jew population. Where we seem to disagree is in the idea that the christian population (and or the muslim population or the atheist or agnostic or secular mainstream science populations etc) is somehow better than the jew population. I haven't researched the conspiracy stuff so much but based on everything I know and based on everything I know about the cabal and the controllers from this material, all religions are pretty much the same and the jews are only a faction and are not the ones behind everything, they are not the so called illuminaty they are only a faction of the illuminaty.

Anyway I have made my point and I don't have anything else to say on this. And we don't have to see everything the same way to be friends and respect each other and each others views. smile smile

(っ◕‿◕)っ ? No? OK. hihi smile

#9 2023-03-17 17:25:18

StarDeity
Banned

I haven't said that Christians or Muslims are better, like you say they feed the cabal by following the religions. But among them, some of the cults are more extreme than others. Within Judaism and Islam alone they have extremist cults, where they even kill eachother, and kill whomever they consider an "infidel", or they sacrifice their own children to the demons they obey.
But all these religions were created by the Jews/ followers of Ahkenaten, all these people are manipulated by that cabal, which has grown and added people of different races to be their minions.
I understand you're not well researched about this, it's ok too.
I am not biased per sé, but I am pointing out what is seen for the most part as extremists go.
In my country since there's a big awakening, people taking notice of the extremists who don't hide, and keep making rules and laws against the gentiles, and boast about their power, how could people not turn against them?
They are not "escape goats" if they themselves admit to what they do. They admit what they do in many different ways.
You can take for example Nosferatu from the ADL in US for example...
They created a "defamation league" but it's used to control and censor our freedom of speech, and acting like everything is offensive and play the victim card.

This is all my point, it's a big mess.

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-03-18 21:01:02)

Board footer