You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-18 16:22:08

Jupiter 9

Mari: Galactic Federation.

Mari's Galactic Federation Video Series: Galactic Federation (English)

hqdefault.jpg

Cosmic Agency Galactic Federation Playlist: Federation of United Planets

Mari's YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

Mari's transcripts: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts?author=12

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-03-28 17:22:42)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-03-18 16:37:05

Jupiter 9

Re: Mari: Galactic Federation.

I have said this before that a special custom version of the Prime Directive is needed when it comes to Earth because it is an artificially isolated and managed society and civilization and not a naturally evolving one. I really like the Prime Directive when it comes to planets that are in a pre-industrial non-interstellar stage, like some naturally evolving pre-industrial non-interstellar civilizations in Pleiades for example, or the civilization in Europa in this solar system. But the "3D" terrestrial society and civilization is not a naturally evolving civilization but a civilization controlled and managed by the Federation so just like Mari mentioned the Prime Directive doesn't make much sense when it comes to Earth.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-03-18 16:58:01)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2023-03-18 17:04:29

mitkobs

Having the Shadow egregore in this reality is one single enough reason that makes this directive inefficient. The darkness is not a civilization and hardly will develop to such, it is the opposite of it, it is destruction of civilization. It is backwards to spiritual evolution. And this is why Federation have to intervene and their first directive needs revision when you have Darkness ruling the reality.

Another thing. If the first directive was truly considered as valid starseeds should not be allowed to incarnate here because this is already breaching the directive. Even if the starseeds do not remember who they are, they are on their higher spiritual level and are influencing big time the supposed self developing reality.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-18 17:13:11)

#4 2023-03-19 06:39:18

mitkobs

The reality I see here from my POV(I have said it in this community many times) is a containment quarantine zone for the Darkness and Shadow, to keep it in one safe place and to be more manageable for star races that do not want it messing in their harmonious realities. This is not evolving reality and a developing civilization overall. It may be evolving for some beings but not for the Darkness itself. And it is an experiment because was never done this way before and is not known to what leads and what happens with it. The first directive is not applicable. Federation have to intervene all the time to correct things that Darkness is ruining on this planet. The starseeds are part of this intervention and correction.

If Federation was not intervening to correct things the planet will be doomed(Shadow will destroy it), will happen the next big DisAster after Tiamat.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-19 06:47:14)

#5 2023-03-19 10:16:43

mitkobs

It is part of the experiment, applying this first directive but not all the way, some kind of illusory application of it. Without Federation management this place will become very fast a living hell and destruction project of a planet.

#6 2023-03-19 13:45:01

mitkobs

The experiment have goals, to clear the shadow in the minds of the real souls, to reveal the unconscious to them, to see the "devil" in the eyes. If the unconscious is cleared there will be no more use of the quarantine.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-19 13:47:49)

#7 2023-03-19 15:28:48

mitkobs

Then you fall into a deterministic train of thought. I accept both scenarios as possible and only when one of them becomes 100% proved for me then will accept it as real. I do not lose anything by having many scenarios accepted as possible, they give me all kind of possibilities to think and expand.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-19 15:31:01)

#8 2023-03-19 15:55:33

satori

The picture is pretty dystopian.
Dystopian enough to be true.
Looks like the whole Galaxy is not a very friendly place.
Or we are just a third world planet to them?
On the other hand, look at our first world countries.
To what extent "as above so below" principle works?

Brahman wrote:

Forget the federation, they don't want us to know them. So it's all fiction from the movie Star Trek. big_smile

Of course, those who know them personally may have a different opinion.

I wouldn't joke that way. Too many bots and trolls that do so. Too much chaos already.

#9 2023-03-19 22:17:46

satori

Brahman,

Nope. Haven't seen anyone (if I did, I'm unaware about it).

Yeah, I got cognitive dissonance.

It's hard to believe that everything might be just love and light for someone who isn't willingly puts their heads in the sand.
And the Federation is supposed to rule the Galaxy.
How can they do it blindly? Why doing it if everything is seen as love is light?
But you are saying you believe that there's no federation. So I guess we can only agree to disagree.
I have reasons to believe that there is (you haven"t seen 5D/6D, btw). Why we are not yet devoured by dark forces? Why, on the othef hand, they are in control here?
If they are lesser beings than us, but capable of doing all this stuff, there should be ways for them to reach to "higher dimentions" as well.

Last edited by satori (2023-03-19 22:19:56)

#10 2023-03-20 07:56:13

mitkobs

I think I have seen a spaceship passing between the clouds. Could not been a regular plane because I know how planes move and what traces they leave. This thing have different shape than a plane and moved faster than a plane without leaving traces behind, something like a halo of white light in some kind of arrow shape moving very fast in the sky. Was in my courtyard and thought to take my camera with big zoom to capture it on video but realized that will not have the time, for a less than a minute it was gone.

For what is real one thing is sure for me - I do not accept what cabal propels for real, anything else is welcomed as possible.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-20 08:18:12)

#11 2023-03-20 18:31:22

Jupiter 9

#12 2023-03-21 00:13:23

Pymander

Hearing the concise definition of the 'Prime Directive' in Mari's latest video really irked me. Earth is not a civilization evolving naturally with our own set of ethics and advancement. This is one of the most manipulated planets perhaps in the Universe. We are a planet of people ruled over by an invasive 'elite' who are allowed direct contact and the sharing of technology with higher beings who are manipulating the people of Earth into making decisions that go against their true desires to benefit a negative reptilian species. It's insane to me that the G.F. would not understand this and make allowances to promote a more positive outcome for the surface inhabitants.

Normal people are not equipped to mentally realize these things and fight back. The Federation are expecting too much from regular people and not protecting their "sacred" free will. This is the spiritual equivalent of tricking a child into making a bad decision and saying it is their free will. It's really not. I hope their attitudes change before it's too late.

#13 2023-03-21 15:19:47

mitkobs

They expect the reptilian egregore to self correct with hard lessons and become progressive and benevolent. Also the souls that projecting it, especially them to self correct. Guess there is no another option. All or nothing.

#14 2023-03-22 04:03:14

Scott Summers

Thank you, Mari, for taking the trouble to translate the relevant sections of the Prime Directive.

To the best of my knowledge, NO ONE ELSE has done this before.

It’s kinda funny how everyone seems to argue about the Prime Directive but no one has actually read it... until now.

This is also critical because we can now ‘separate the men from the boys’ (so to speak).

Life is not about “what is fair”, especially on Earth.

You cannot whine and demand for fairness and at the same time claim to be Source.

Those who do, are deceiving themselves.

To be clear, nothing wrong with deceiving yourself if that’s what you want. The harsh truth is that the rest of the world doesn’t care. Why is that? Because those who are positive are busy making the best of the situation and moving on with their lives.

On one side, we have the soldiers that will continue to complete their journey they all agreed to before incarnating.

On the other side, we have the complainers (or eternal victims), whose reward shall be more of the same suffering they are complaining about.

This is simply Universal Law.

At this point, unfortunately, there is no middle ground.

#15 2023-03-22 04:26:55

Scott Summers wrote:

Thank you, Mari, for taking the trouble to translate the relevant sections of the Prime Directive.

It’s kinda funny how everyone seems to argue about the Prime Directive but no one has actually read it... until now.

This is also critical because we can now ‘separate the men from the boys’ (so to speak).

You cannot whine and demand for fairness and at the same time claim to be Source.

To be clear, nothing wrong with deceiving yourself if that’s what you want. The harsh truth is that the rest of the world doesn’t care. Why is that? Because those who are positive are busy making the best of the situation and moving on with their lives.

On one side, we have the soldiers that will continue to complete their journey they all agreed to before incarnating.

On the other side, we have the complainers (or eternal victims), whose reward shall be more of the same suffering they are complaining about.

Such anti-social ramblings. Anyone with actual heart-centered ideals must just be whining by pointing out things that are wrong and refusing to conform to mechanistic, disciplinarian garbage, according to that train of thought. You see whining when people question things that are unjust, and the more idealistic and heart-centered people see anti-social dribble, hot air, and disciplinarian egocentrism "look at me I'm tough and mature" when they read your little "stop whining and accept it" speeches. It has the air of a machine noisily grinding its gears without any emotional intelligence. To each their own, I suppose.

righteously indignant

#16 2023-03-22 04:35:36

When people throw away heart-centered ideals and accept injustices on one hand, yet double down on the idea of "fighting" on the other, what are they actually fighting for? Bragging rights to say "look at me I'm tough"? I don't understand the value in such a mentality. I really don't.

righteously indignant

#17 2023-03-22 04:39:14

Scott Summers

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Such anti-social ramblings. Anyone with actual heart-centered ideals must just be whining by pointing out things that are wrong and refusing to conform to mechanistic, disciplinarian garbage, according to that train of thought. You see whining when people question things that are unjust, and the more idealistic and heart-centered people see anti-social dribble, hot air, and disciplinarian egocentrism "look at me I'm tough and mature" when they read your little "stop whining and accept it" speeches. It has the air of a machine noisily grinding its gears without any emotional intelligence. To each their own, I suppose.

Lol, did I touch a nerve or what? big_smile

It wasn’t directed at anyone in particular, so if you choose to be triggered by it, that’s your choice.

Btw, the Forum allows for different views to be shared. And all members decide for themselves.

Also, didn’t you say before that this Disclosure doesn’t do much for you? That you gain more from other sources? So why are you still getting triggered by this?

Are you happy with your progress?

#18 2023-03-22 04:50:15

Scott Summers wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

It wasn’t directed at anyone in particular, so if you choose to be triggered by it, that’s your choice.

Btw, the Forum allows for different views to be shared. And all members decide for themselves.

Also, didn’t you say before that this Disclosure doesn’t do much for you? That you gain more from other sources? So why are you still getting triggered by this?

That's at least true that it's probably not very productive for me to care what people say on this forum anymore. I suppose sometimes I find myself unduly concerned with the mentalities of others who consider themselves "awake", "starseeds", etc., with or without the context of a particular "disclosure". I often find myself disappointed at the lack of emotional intelligence that seems to be rampant among such communities, and feel inclined to offer an alternative opinion. Maybe that's not really worth it.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2023-03-22 04:50:48)

righteously indignant

#19 2023-03-22 04:52:10

Scott Summers

Crystal Dragon wrote:

When people throw away heart-centered ideals and accept injustices on one hand, yet double down on the idea of "fighting" on the other, what are they actually fighting for? Bragging rights to say "look at me I'm tough"? I don't understand the value in such a mentality. I really don't.

No one is accepting injustices. It happens and will always happen. For eons.

Why? Because ‘injustices’ arise from a state of mind. You do not eliminate states of mind. You choose and adopt better states of mind.

(If I may borrow the Taygetans’ way of expression:

Everything is frequencies. You do not eliminate frequencies. You move yourself out of one range of frequencies into another ‘better’ set of frequencies. For a ‘better’ experience in life.)

Until the lesson is completely understood, we keep repeating it. (And let me confess that I’m guilty of this too.)

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-03-22 05:50:12)

#20 2023-03-22 04:56:59

Scott Summers

Crystal Dragon wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

That's at least true that it's probably not very productive for me to care what people say on this forum anymore. I suppose sometimes I find myself unduly concerned with the mentalities of others who consider themselves "awake", "starseeds", etc., with or without the context of a particular "disclosure". I often find myself disappointed at the lack of emotional intelligence that seems to be rampant among such communities, and feel inclined to offer an alternative opinion. Maybe that's not really worth it.

You’re correct.

You shouldn’t care what I think. Who am I to you? Nobody. (I mean this sincerely.)

All that matters to you is what you think and what you do with your life. Do what is best for you and in your own way, you would have alleviated some of the ‘injustices’ in the world.

#21 2023-03-22 08:50:20

mitkobs

It is safe to say from simple ordinary POV of a human living down in this mess of a reality that Federation is permissive of the anti human actions that Satanists cabal is performing over the free will of the people. If someone who have all the power to do what is right and do not do it is the same of doing what is wrong. Letting the cabal crushing global population to the point of destroying their souls is the most severe crime in my universal book of crimes. And Federation is complicit if they do not do something. Because they can do many things. They have all the intelligence and all the power to stop a bunch of perverted crazed satanists and have to do it soon. I am sure that the starseeds and good people did not incarnate here to be run over by the perveted satanists and after this experience with whatever consequences that will occur we will not let this slide anymore. Things will get tough for everyone who was complicit with the satanists.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-22 08:52:11)

#22 2023-03-22 10:08:28

Gosia
Administrator

Prime Directive was one of the very first videos on the channel: https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/extr … me-directi

Scott Summers wrote:

#23 2023-03-22 12:07:50

Scott Summers

Gosia wrote:

Prime Directive was one of the very first videos on the channel: https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/extr … me-directi

Scott Summers wrote:

Ah, thank you, Gosia. I stand corrected.

I was aware of that video, but had only read the transcript.

However, no amendments to the rest of my comment, which I stand by.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-03-22 12:27:43)

#24 2023-03-22 16:44:22

JimiPickle

#25 2023-03-22 17:19:57

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Are you kidding with this?? I know you weren't even talking to me but seriously, what do you expect from us when you just come out of nowhere acting all wounded when Scott Summers wasn't even talking about you. Seriously, I know you must be a teenager, you just have to be, I can't see you possibly being an adult, but SERIOUSLY: GROW UP.

The road appears when you need it.

Board footer