You are not logged in.

#26 2023-03-22 18:05:54

JimiPickle

Re: Mari: Galactic Federation.

After watching these three videos, I have a few observations/questions.

1. The prime directive is a GFoP directive but that does not mean that all influences to planet earth are from the GFoP.
2. Neither the GFoP nor these other influencers to earth have published their directives to be evaluated by the people of earth.
3. The Taygeteans are among these influencers that are separate from the GFoP.

Q1. What are these “other” directives? They appear to be initiatives to influence the minds of humans, but that is an opinion of one on earth. The Taygeteans have mentioned a regressive mind control initiative by certain races to control humans like cattle, so this initiative/directive would be counter to the GFoP, right?

Q2. This is a tough one. The regressive initiative is no different than humans raising cattle or growing crops to feed upon. While we do not like to be considered as a crop/herd, we are and acceptance of this will meet cognitive dissonance on many levels. We humans also feed on energy be it love or hate, joy or pain, we feed on energy and so do other beings. So, where is the balance? Is there a balance or is there just the nature of things to be accepted?

Q3. If the nature of things can be accepted, can we find meaning to life? We all die a physical death, we all experience emotional energy…can this be shared? Can we love the ones that feed upon as as much as we love plants and animals we eat?

with much love, Jimipickle.

#27 2023-03-22 19:25:38

mitkobs

This video from today raise again the question of the mysterious Saturn GF council that is nowhere to be found but somehow is able to run the whole Sun 13 system. This have to be a joke. What kind of organization is this. Why they are hiding, who are they to have this luxury to hide, from what they are hiding. This thing have to be investigated thoroughly and the council have to be identified and exposed. Cannot a whole planetary system to be run by a ghost organization when is pretending to be part of GF.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-22 19:26:35)

#28 2023-03-22 19:55:17

Jupiter 9

There are so many things that makes no sense when it comes to the Prime Directive and Earth.

The prime directive does allow for the federation to intervene when a non-interstellar race is threatened by an outside force. And given the resources and size and capabilities of the UFoP they can easily deal with the outside forces meddling with earth behind the scenes without the sleeping population having to know anything. I am asking myself how on Earth don't they consider the reptilians farming the humans like cattle as not an outside force interfering with the human civilization. And the only thing that comes to mind that makes some sense is that they probably don't consider Earth a human planet alone but a planet shared by reptilians and humans and maybe they consider this an internal matter and don't see the reptilians as an outside force. And maybe they beurocratically have concluded that all the interference of outside regressive forces is OK cause they have treaties with the Earth reptilians and the Earth reptilians are allowing them to do that.

The Arcturians and Andromedans need to wake up and realize that this is a big mess that cannot be solved with logic alone, and need to hand the Earth matter over to the Lyrian races who understand better the humans. And everyone should forget about the Prime Directive when it comes to Earth and treat Earth as a special case where the Prime Directive doesn't apply and this way they can have more flexibility and freedom to solve this mess.

But now that I think of it the Alfratans and the Antarians are Lyrian races and they are in the local council in Antarctica... And the Alfratans are literally Earth humans... What a mess. It's obvious that neither the local council in Antarctica nor the local council on the Viera know how to solve this, and I don't have all the data and I don't have all the picture from down here, but from the little I know, to me it seems that even the federation council in saturn doesn't know how to solve the earth matters, so one obvious solution is to hand over the jurisdiction of this solar system to the Alcyone regional council, because whatever regional council is overseeing the Saturn council is incapable of solving it either.

The federation is too old and too big, I think maybe it's time for the federation to reform and use a different more flexible and less beurocratic model cause the andromedan stepped holistic model doesn't seem to be working very well at a galactic scale. Or maybe the federation needs to be replaced altogether by another better more flexible structure. I don't know.

What a cosmic mess we have created here...

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#29 2023-03-22 20:17:06

StarDeity
Banned

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Such anti-social ramblings. Anyone with actual heart-centered ideals must just be whining by pointing out things that are wrong and refusing to conform to mechanistic, disciplinarian garbage, according to that train of thought. You see whining when people question things that are unjust, and the more idealistic and heart-centered people see anti-social dribble, hot air, and disciplinarian egocentrism "look at me I'm tough and mature" when they read your little "stop whining and accept it" speeches. It has the air of a machine noisily grinding its gears without any emotional intelligence. To each their own, I suppose.

Hello~
I recommend you listen to Za'El & Arien, their point of view.
They are aligned with our way of seeing things, unlike some humans around here big_smile

Watch for his latest video when it come out in English~ smile

https://www.youtube.com/@ArienyZael/videos

#30 2023-03-22 20:46:26

mitkobs

I am asking myself why they are hiding(council of Saturn). Either they are complicit with the earth cabal and hide not be found and persecuted for very big crimes when all this shenanigan is over. Or they hide because are afraid of the regressive races that are free and roam the galaxy and probably know what is going on here. Or they hide because are afraid of the souls that are projecting the darkness in this reality. The same like the special forces are hiding their faces when arresting very dangerous criminals. Keeping anonymity as a security measure against powerful criminal organizations.

#31 2023-03-22 22:26:42

crystallinemister wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

Such anti-social ramblings. Anyone with actual heart-centered ideals must just be whining by pointing out things that are wrong and refusing to conform to mechanistic, disciplinarian garbage, according to that train of thought. You see whining when people question things that are unjust, and the more idealistic and heart-centered people see anti-social dribble, hot air, and disciplinarian egocentrism "look at me I'm tough and mature" when they read your little "stop whining and accept it" speeches. It has the air of a machine noisily grinding its gears without any emotional intelligence. To each their own, I suppose.

Are you kidding with this?? I know you weren't even talking to me but seriously, what do you expect from us when you just come out of nowhere acting all wounded when Scott Summers wasn't even talking about you. Seriously, I know you must be a teenager, you just have to be, I can't see you possibly being an adult, but SERIOUSLY: GROW UP.

You really have me figured out. I must have just sprouted my first pube last week because I don't fit your (and Earth society's) quota of cynicism and emotional detachment necessary to be considered an "adult". And how are those concepts of "maturity" working out for humanity? Take a look around and see. Go ahead and pat yourself on the back for your "maturity".

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2023-03-22 22:29:38)

righteously indignant

#32 2023-03-22 22:33:10

mitkobs wrote:

It is safe to say from simple ordinary POV of a human living down in this mess of a reality that Federation is permissive of the anti human actions that Satanists cabal is performing over the free will of the people. If someone who have all the power to do what is right and do not do it is the same of doing what is wrong. Letting the cabal crushing global population to the point of destroying their souls is the most severe crime in my universal book of crimes. And Federation is complicit if they do not do something. Because they can do many things. They have all the intelligence and all the power to stop a bunch of perverted crazed satanists and have to do it soon. I am sure that the starseeds and good people did not incarnate here to be run over by the perveted satanists and after this experience with whatever consequences that will occur we will not let this slide anymore. Things will get tough for everyone who was complicit with the satanists.

Your most recent few posts concerning the supposed federation issues are spot on. Thank you for sharing from a sane and thoughtful perspective.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2023-03-22 22:34:32)

righteously indignant

#33 2023-03-22 23:17:39

Jupiter 9

Crystal Dragon wrote:
crystallinemister wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

Are you kidding with this?? I know you weren't even talking to me but seriously, what do you expect from us when you just come out of nowhere acting all wounded when Scott Summers wasn't even talking about you. Seriously, I know you must be a teenager, you just have to be, I can't see you possibly being an adult, but SERIOUSLY: GROW UP.

You really have me figured out. I must have just sprouted my first pube last week because I don't fit your (and Earth society's) quota of cynicism and emotional detachment necessary to be considered an "adult". And how are those concepts of "maturity" working out for humanity? Take a look around and see. Go ahead and pat yourself on the back for your "maturity".

Crystal Dragon and Crystallinemister, let's move on from this. If you wanna continue this exchange you can do that privately and not in here.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#34 2023-03-23 00:45:44

Harlech2019

I am new to this forum and have listened to the videos and the thought occurred to me that here on Earth we might be making a mistake in thinking that 5D = perfection. The general consensus seems to be the 5D Federation should be doing the right thing. They should be in our view "perfect" and not subject to corruption and the like that plague us...but what if 5D is only another stepping stone up the "dimensional/density" ladder. Maybe they don't have as much dystopia  and more joy and cooperation but it doesn't mean they don't have some. 

The prime directive seems to say don't interfere even when we've caused the issue in the first place.  Afterall it is said the Federation locked the "reptiles" into 3d earth irregardless of anything else.  Maybe they didn't have a choice then but they do now and they've done nothing about it.

#35 2023-03-23 02:06:30

Jules77

It seems the more levels of “council” of Federation there are the more useless the model becomes. Maybe the political appointments that are more or less a permanent position are a part of the problem.  But assuming the “higher levels” refers to those misnamed Ds it is just the control mechanism from above for this game.  And yet isn’t it just an idea that the GF will continue as it always has done?  If change is the true constant.

Interesting that the Alfratans and Antarians who are left policing Earth since the Taygetans bowed out are those that are officially meeting with the human cabal in Antarctica.  I have said before that the Alfratans were tapped as the non-terrestrials needed human intermediaries to intervene directly to get around some rule or perceived idea.  In any event I would like to know more about how non-emotional races came to not only dominate within the GF but were tasked with guiding the spirituality of humanity.  I believe Yazhi said that they are the least fit to understand humans and that they treat empathic races like the little sister who doesn’t know as much.  But that would make it a more interesting game wouldn’t it?

#36 2023-03-23 07:27:53

siriancheetah

i dont like how they sneakily do meetings in Antarctica with controllers that are not elected by people !

#37 2023-03-23 07:29:38

mitkobs

Because of the imposed veil of forgetfulness it is safe to say that Federation considers people here not able to think right(and free) and our opinions and conclusions do not matter for realizing the bigger galactic and soul picture. Sure I can agree with that to some degree. It happens to many who are deeply immersed in the matrix's way of thinking and living but this do not happens and applies for all. For Federation we are not considered as valuable people with galactic rights but more like someone who is lost temporary(for the duration of the lifetime) in a very hard game. It is quite unusual situation that is settled with the imposition of the veil of forgetfulness. Beings not remembering who they are have to recreate themselves for the duration of their lifetime, to learn everything again from scratch. Is this the only way to grow, with giving up from our previous memories. Is it too hard to hold much memories from all previous lifetimes and still grow and expand. Or this is the way to civilize the negative egregore and the starseeds we are just in between trying to help but in the same time are falling in dare situations that we need to help ourselves too. We are not here so much to grow but to help. We are already expanded in our 5D and beyond versions. This do not mean that I will give up from learning, no, quite the opposite. At least with learning I can facilitate my experience here which will not be possible if I deny to myself learning.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-23 07:31:41)

#38 2023-03-23 11:22:33

Scott Summers

Brahman wrote:
Harlech2019 wrote:

I am new to this forum and have listened to the videos and the thought occurred to me that here on Earth we might be making a mistake in thinking that 5D = perfection. The general consensus seems to be the 5D Federation should be doing the right thing. They should be in our view "perfect" and not subject to corruption and the like that plague us...but what if 5D is only another stepping stone up the "dimensional/density" ladder. Maybe they don't have as much dystopia  and more joy and cooperation but it doesn't mean they don't have some. 

The prime directive seems to say don't interfere even when we've caused the issue in the first place.  Afterall it is said the Federation locked the "reptiles" into 3d earth irregardless of anything else.  Maybe they didn't have a choice then but they do now and they've done nothing about it.

I don't know who thinks "5D = perfection", but I think they are very far from perfection, holiness and spirituality. I hope in future episodes Mari will show more of the dark side of this charlatan federation. Their main occupation seems to be to deceive people and that seems to be their reason for being. Maybe they've been deceive themselves for a long time before they made this matrix and finally they've reached the end of their deceiving. That's why they created this supposed game to fool everyone without limit. The prime directive is fake so they can install themselves as the deities the game depends on. But religion is no longer interesting. Who will believe them anymore?

Brahman

You accused Mari of being from “a low race”. In your 2nd previous post.

That was insulting and highly disrespectful. Not to mention highly uncalled for. But mainly, it reflects on you.

And now you have the audacity to request for a video treatment of the “charlatan federation”.

Somehow, I think you’ll be ignored (rightly) and treated persona non grata.

#39 2023-03-23 11:48:30

Scott Summers

Brahman wrote:

Maybe you didn't realize that what I said in my post was about starseeds being from the Taygeta here and being treated as a low race by the Federation. I didn't insult Mari, but I did show how the federation insults them inappropriately, as well as the other races involved here.

I know you defend the federation even when there is a dark side. But maybe you don't want to see it. Now I see that you decide who gets ignored. If you don't like my opinion, don't read it. Isn't that how you advise others in "Markets"?

If that’s what you meant, may I suggest you make your statements a bit clearer.

My reading was that it lumped her into the “low race” argument. I tried reading it several ways but still got the same drift. Maybe it’s only me.

Thank you for clarifying in any case. I’ll take your word for it.

I don’t defend or condone the federation because I simply don’t know enough about it. What little I know suggests that things are very complicated.

If things were so simple, it would have been solved by now. So no, I’m not defending the federation. But I’m all for improving our lives with what we have here and now. That much is within our control.

#40 2023-03-24 16:56:39

JimiPickle

#41 2023-03-24 17:44:15

mitkobs

After this video seems that Federation is not that wise and provident about Earth but is more tricky, bureaucratic and also hypocritical because their regulations are applied for some races very strictly but for others are not applied. Where in this are the equal rights in the membership.
Also again I am asking myself how someone can live without emotions, they have to be robots, bio robots, but still robots. What kind of life is this when you do not have any joy, any happiness. How is possible to live like that.

#42 2023-03-24 19:51:38

JimiPickle

Under the premise of protecting the experience of the so called 3d illusion, the GFoP is maintaining their end of the agreement. Wether it is right or wrong from below or above is secondary to the “game/experience/illusion.” I have enjoyed many aspects of this experience and I suffered from many experiences, however, from a new Understanding, that suffering has vanished. To some degree, it is the metaphysical conversations provided by the Taygeteans/Swaruuians that is responsible for this new Understanding…which is freedom. Now, I only wish for new adventures to experience. One of those would be an accord with our “friends” to explore the limits of this pesky “Prime Directive.”

Drink up me hearties, yo ho!

#43 2023-03-25 20:05:30

Jupiter 9

Now that I know about the local federation council and the meetings in Antarctica, I was thinking about it and it occured to me that this could be one of the possible explanation as to why the cabal doesn't eliminate some very dangerous to them sources like Cosmic Agency or Teal Swan for example. Maybe the federation has agreements with them that prevent them from eliminating them...

#44 2023-03-25 20:58:12

mitkobs

It is more like Mari is saying, their info is covered up and between a lot of other contradictive and confusing info and the big number of people that want truthful information about mysterious questions but cannot determine what is true they stay confused and locked in the matrix mind. This is why Swaruus info is not threatening to cabal and federation. If Gosia had millions of fallowers the 3 letter agencies will be swarming to destroy this project.

#45 2023-03-27 17:46:38

Jupiter 9

Cosmic Agency: "Guys, if you liked Mari's videos about the Federation, here is a playlist with 30 videos, all on the topics related to the Federation of United Planets. This way you can go analyzing and studying more. Greetings to all! ✨

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE_kWXZhJBbS8dmAO_52YlgljYNAF6QGI"

#46 2023-03-28 16:46:44

Outerspace

Positive Twist, Part One, Galactic Federation Part 5 by Mari Swaruu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldWHlRy_u5Y

#47 2023-03-30 17:52:17

mitkobs

Hell treat beings awfully, cannot be other way. If hell is treating beings wonderfully will not be hell anymore. This reality is a nightmare level, but you can change at least how to perceive it personally.

The new video of course confirms what I say here from the beginning. There are high vibration beings who live beyond space and time and who are controlling the whole physical 5D reality and everything under their supreme frequencies and with that the Federation.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-30 17:55:55)

#48 2023-03-30 21:47:49

Jupiter 9

#49 2023-03-31 02:37:41

Lyran

This is a fantastic series Mari. I am so very thankful for you and the Taygetan team. Today you helped me appreciate my present incarnation even more. I've transmuted rivers of tears, years of pain so heart-wracking I could barely function at all, without aide.... Already, I wouldn't trade a second of it for the world, from the perspective that all those moments made me who i am today. But it goes so much further, even by contrast the value of these moments is immeasurable as they are too the lense to view my present state of happiness.
It brings me back again to the countless cycles built into my life.

#50 2023-03-31 07:33:48

STAR-ONE

mitkobs wrote:

Hell treat beings awfully, cannot be other way. If hell is treating beings wonderfully will not be hell anymore. This reality is a nightmare level, but you can change at least how to perceive it personally.

The new video of course confirms what I say here from the beginning. There are high vibration beings who live beyond space and time and who are controlling the whole physical 5D reality and everything under their supreme frequencies and with that the Federation.

Yes and many of these beings come to Earth to help from elsewhere, this corresponds to the wanderers/travelers mentioned by Ra, Qu'o, Cassiopea, HH ect.

And yes they operate from time/space, or outside the bigmo ball as the Alpha Draco would say.

They agree that basically, everything is an illusion, the Universe is a school, a place of learning and that enlightenment consists in understanding that everything is One.

I over-vulgarize but it makes sense to me.

Board footer