You are not logged in.

#76 2023-04-14 16:02:45

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Mari: Galactic Federation.

Distracting you say?

They take the time to send you a telepathic message and you literally "hang up" on them because "distracting"? Lmao

That's very rude.

#77 2023-04-14 16:11:00

StarDeity
Banned

Scott Summers wrote:
StarDeity wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

Thank you, that sounds awesome.

Just my uninformed and unsolicited take here: They’re Taygetans. Trust your gut feelings.

Also, the possibility that you’re a walk-in.

But this is just my uninformed opinion. Feel free to disregard.

As Sophi said, “If you think you are, then you ARE.”

Very true~

I have a gut feeling I might be.
And perhaps could be a walk-in, or crawl-in.

Been having experiences since I can remember..

It makes one miss them a lot yk..

I don’t lean towards crawl-in because there are different races. The recent ones are blonde right (Ts).

Walk-in helps explain why so many different races in your memories. Just a thought. I’m no expert.

Bottom line: they are obviously looking out for you very closely. smile

The first time I noticed them was perhaps about 15 years ago.
I had been going through stressful times with school and university, and I was like closed to all the metaphysical and spiritual stuff, because I was like forced to have my mind in matrix stuff from school. I was depressed..
And one day, I saw someone's hand reaching out to me...
I opened my eyes and her hand was placed on mine.
Very feminie hand, could see texture and all.
It sort of looked see-through like a hologram, but clear enough to see its form, texture, and color.
It looked very 5D to me... Like too perfect.
After that experience my worries and depression started to fade..
To me it was a sign to let me know that I'm not alone.
And I believe this lady and others too guided me to find this divulgation. I have no doubt about it.

#78 2023-04-15 02:12:16

okcs

StarDeity wrote:

Distracting you say?

They take the time to send you a telepathic message and you literally "hang up" on them because "distracting"? Lmao

That's very rude.

If you go to the (edited) youtube channel Dale Harder did an interview there 2 years ago where he said he wanted to pass a message to his family and they told him it was not a good idea. They said it was best to have no contact with family members until the mission is over. Some people have a hard time being here when they interact with people back home.  I spoke to Richard93 from Bratislava, Slovakia on this forum. He said he was always in contact with his soul mate there and I gathered that he did not like it here very much at all and just wanted to get back to Taygeta. So for some, life is easier here if they have less contact. I wouldn't hang up on anyone, I just would not seek out a conversation.

#79 2023-04-15 16:21:33

StarDeity
Banned

okcs wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Distracting you say?

That's very rude.

If you go to the (edited) youtube channel Dale Harder did an interview there 2 years ago where he said he wanted to pass a message to his family and they told him it was not a good idea. They said it was best to have no contact with family members until the mission is over. Some people have a hard time being here when they interact with people back home.  I spoke to Richard93 from Bratislava, Slovakia on this forum. He said he was always in contact with his soul mate there and I gathered that he did not like it here very much at all and just wanted to get back to Taygeta. So for some, life is easier here if they have less contact. I wouldn't hang up on anyone, I just would not seek out a conversation.

That is Dale, and he has a contract before incarnating as human.

And not everyone has a contract with some mission, and also those contracts can be broken and/or edited too.
It's not something imposed.
Even dale edited his own "Soul contract" to stay in Earth for a longer time.

If a relative wants to contact you it could be for a reason, they could be trying to help you, or it could also be a guide.
Things aren't black and white with all this yk...
The Swas have talked about the contracts and how you can break them and/or edit them.
Did you miss that?

#80 2023-04-15 16:38:14

okcs

StarDeity wrote:
okcs wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Distracting you say?

That's very rude.

That is Dale, and he has a contract before incarnating as human.

And not everyone has a contract with some mission, and also those contracts can be broken and/or edited too.
It's not something imposed.
Even dale edited his own "Soul contract" to stay in Earth for a longer time.

If a relative wants to contact you it could be for a reason, they could be trying to help you, or it could also be a guide.
Things aren't black and white with all this yk...
The Swas have talked about the contracts and how you can break them and/or edit them.
Did you miss that?

Everyone's experience here is different. With me, there has never been an issue with someone contacting me, when they do, I listen and respond. However, for me, getting too close to loved ones on other planets is not something I should be doing. I need to stay focused on my life here.

#81 2023-06-15 02:42:58

Joe R

On March 18th this year, Mari Swaruu presented the accurate quotes of the Federation's "Prime Directive" in the video "How the United Federation of Planets views Earth, Part 2, Prime Directive. (English)," translated from Taygetan. It's still the working guidelines for any Federation-work on Earth, as I've understood, even if it certainly is evident that it is very selectively enforced.

As you will understand from my comments below, it was a deeply disturbing view/read for me.

The Prime Directive wrote:

A star-captain's most solemn oath is that he will give his life - even his entire crew - rather than violate the prime directive.

The Prime Directive is immediately applicable to all cultures in any planet, that has not yet achieved warp capability, meaning that they are not yet interstellar.

This directive can be found in the "Articles of the Federation," chapter 1, article 2, paragraph 7, which states:

Nothing within these Articles of Federation shall authorize the United Federation of Planets to intervene in matters, which are essentially the domestic jurisdiction of any planetary social system, or shall require the members to submit such matters to settlement under these articles of the Federation.

But this principle shall not prejudice the application of enforcement measures under chapter 6.

Which means there exist conditions under which the Prime Directive is null and void.

As the right of each sentient species to live in accordance with its normal cultural evolution is considered sacred, no Federation Personnel may interfere with the normal and healthy development of alien life and culture.

Such interference includes introducing superior knowledge, strength, or technology, to a world whose society is incapable of handling such advantages wisely.

Federation personnel may not violate this Prime Directive, even to save their lives and/or their ship, unless they are acting to right an earlier violation or an accidental contamination of said culture.

Again: There exist conditions under which the Prime Directive is null and void.

This directive takes precedence over any and all other considerations, and carries with it the highest moral and ethical obligation.

Only moral brings “obligations”.

Ethics is subject to change within every and all circumstances.

You always use the best data available to shape your world view, so whenever new data is produced, this automatically exposes one’s ethics to a corresponding change.

To be open for the possible expansion of one’s world view is the reason why the question is more important than the answer.

Without this criterion, science would be just an application of already existing knowledge, i.e. it wouldn’t be science, as science is a method to produce new knowledge.

The foundations for this reasoning is found in the redefinition/[edit:]restoration of “moral and ethics” elsewhere in this forum.

The Federation’s response – from perceived experience – is that they don’t have this understanding of ethics, but that is irrelevant at this point.

The concepts are presented as stand-alone; internally consistent, well defined, functional and applicable.

The Federation could call the concepts “batshit and fishglue” for my part, it doesn’t matter.

The reasoning is solid, and the concepts likewise.

“Highest moral and ethical obligation” are hence – with almost certainty – different standards in this, which makes the Federation a supreme subject for learning.

In other words, the Federation cannot expose an evolving species or culture to technology that the species has not yet discovered, or is currently capable of developing - not permitted to make contact with, or interfere with lesser races, unless they are threatened by an outside source.

Again: There exist conditions under which the Prime Directive is null and void.

It is forbidden to communicate with any native resident of a lesser developed race and culture with any device, appliance, machine, tool, weapon, or invention representing an improvement upon the science and technology already in existence upon their planet.

It is forbidden to present members of any lesser developed race or culture with any kind of proof, that would demonstrate the existence of the United Federation of Planets and of their members, including all technological machinery and gadgets of all sorts, be them existing ones, or future development pertaining to Federation members.

Should the rumor of their existence has spread among the members of said race, they should be quickly suppressed and covered up, using any method at the disposal of the Federation's members in order to preserve as much as possible the natural progression of their spiritual, cultural, and technological development, as it is considered sacred.

It s possible that the Prime Directive is the exact justification for intervention, and the direct argument for the so-called “resets” that have happened on Earth throughout the ages. Or to be more precise: “any method at the disposal” can be used as justification for genocide. But it is the unassuming mentioning of “natural progression” which is the culprit here, as this opens up for interpretations which may not at all be “natural,” but are only upheld as such, and given as reason for the entire text of the Directive.

...and what the heck is meant by “sacred” when genocide is on the table?!!

Elsewhere, I have registered that the Federation is prioritizing the development of the "dominant species/race" on planets. Anything is possible in this, even a situation where the humans on Earth are not considered the "dominant race," and therefore are subject to the "maintenance" opened up for in the directive. I have no way to confirm or collaborate this point of view  - it's simply a speculation on a remote cause for the present state of the human population on Earth.

Last edited by Joe R (2023-06-15 03:49:45)

#82 2023-06-15 05:41:39

mitkobs

As I understand it's impossible to apply the prime directive totally correctly in the conditions of a treacherous egregore. If everyone around you are dishonest liars and backstabbers you cannot be honest with them. They will turn your honesty against you. Either you have to avoid relationships with such egregore or if you are obliged to have relationships with them have do that with taking into account their dishonesty and treacherous behavior.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-06-15 05:43:05)

#83 2023-06-15 16:53:41

Jupiter 9

In other words, the Federation cannot expose an evolving species or culture to technology that the species has not yet discovered, or is currently capable of developing - not permitted to make contact with, or interfere with lesser races, unless they are threatened by an outside source.

Joe R wrote:

Elsewhere, I have registered that the Federation is prioritizing the development of the "dominant species/race" on planets. Anything is possible in this, even a situation where the humans on Earth are not considered the "dominant race," and therefore are subject to the "maintenance" opened up for in the directive. I have no way to confirm or collaborate this point of view  - it's simply a speculation on a remote cause for the present state of the human population on Earth.

That's what I was thinking when I watched this video: How on Earth does the Federation consider humans not being threatened and exploited by an outside source?

And a possible explanation that came to mind was that probably the Federation bureaucracy considers the reptilians as one of Earth's species/races and so the exploitation of the humans by the reptilians is considered as exploitation between internal races and not exploitation by an outside race. And they probably consider that an intervention to prevent one race exploiting the other would be considered interference in the cultural evolution dynamic between the different species/races of the planet. And maybe if one of the "native" races on the planet, in this case the reptilians, voluntarily makes treaties with an outside source, then maybe according to the Fed bureaucracy that is not considered as interference by the off planet races that the reptilians are in cooperation with.

And Swaruu did mention in the Earth and Mars video/transcript that the dominant species on Earth is the Kingu:

Swaruu: Ok. Earth is a planet composed of several layers of densities all intertwined in disarray and with a number of species living on each apparently separated by densities yet interacting or affecting each other.

The dominant species on Earth is the Kingu, but even within the reptilian hierarchy, there are other species influencing and controlling the Kingu, by far the most numerous. Those other species are the Usungal, the Naga, and the Draco, as ones with the highest rank. Yet, they are separated into 3 major clans: Vlash, Vlad, and Vrill. They control the Earth although they themselves are being controlled by other races that are not necessarily inhabiting the Earth (Draconians).

After them we have intra-terrestrial races such as the Agarthian also known as the Vulcan race, or volcanic intra-terrestrial... from which comes the concept of Vulcans in Hollywood, which in itself sells them by diverting people´s attention to Mars because of the morphology and color of their supposed planet.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-06-15 16:56:41)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#84 2023-06-15 20:14:10

Alec

Jupiter wrote:

(...)That's what I was thinking when I watched this video: How on Earth does the Federation consider humans not being threatened and exploited by an outside source?

And a possible explanation that came to mind was that probably the Federation bureaucracy considers the reptilians as one of Earth's species/races and so the exploitation of the humans by the reptilians is considered as exploitation between internal races and not exploitation by an outside race. And they probably consider that an intervention to prevent one race exploiting the other would be considered interference in the cultural evolution dynamic between the different species/races of the planet. And maybe if one of the "native" races on the planet, in this case the reptilians, voluntarily makes treaties with an outside source, then maybe according to the Fed bureaucracy that is not considered as interference by the off planet races that the reptilians are in cooperation with.
(...)

Indeed Jupiter, you may be absolutely correct. It is believed that the complexity of the Reptilian predicament on Earth arises from their assertion that they inhabited the planet prior to Humans. Validating this claim poses a challenge for the Federation since its establishment in this quadrant occurred subsequent to the Reptilians' presence on Earth. The available historical data and archives pertaining to this matter are somewhat ambiguous and lack clarity.

Last edited by Alec (2023-06-15 20:16:14)

#85 2023-06-16 06:44:26

mitkobs

Reptilians conquered the planet with brute force/violence/ and is considered theirs by them but in the same time Federation conquered(or to better say restrained them) them locking them in this place in a unescapable energy bubble.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-06-16 06:46:52)

#86 2023-06-16 22:12:36

landa_18

hola a todos, llevo 3 años aprox. investigando e informándome de temas de conspiración y sobre la vida espacial, sé que soy nuevo en esto. pero también sé que existe y es real.  me emociona saber que hay muchas cosas fuera de la tierra que desconozco, y si este foro me sirve para acercarme más a lo que existe sabre que no estoy solo.
saludos a todos con mucho amor.

entrando en el tema, recientemente vi los videos de mari swaruu donde explica sobre el control de la federacion galactica que tiene sobre la tierra, y me surgieron un par de dudas.

1. quien o que está por encima de la federación galáctica?

2. todos los seres de la 5ta dimensión no se supone que deberían de vibrar en amor, o también existe la maldad o negatividad en dicha dimension.

Board footer