You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-20 04:10:58

okcs

Dolores Cannon QHHT hypnotherapy session (BQH)

If you conduct a search on swaruu.org for "Dolores", you find that Dolores Cannon is probably the most quoted human by the Toleka crew. Also, if I remember correctly, Mari was already mentioned her twice. Dolores would perform hypnotherapy sessions in which she would ask people about their past lives on other planets and she learned a great deal about a variety of subjects and different planets and ET's.

So I decided to try a hypnotherapy session, and I searched the website below for a practitioner:

https://quantumhealers.com/

QHHT and BQH are the Dolores Cannon hypnotherapy sessions.

To prepare, I was told the best thing to do is meditate. I did, one day for an hour I meditated, just sat there and thought of nothing. After meditating I usually attempt to connect with my higher self or guides, but have never found it easy.

I searched quantumhealers.com and selected a practitioner, and clicked on her website below:

https://quantumhealers.com/utah/cache/jillyce-ballard

I couldn't pay using her website so I texted her and she said I needed to send her $60 to book a session, and $100 was due the morning of the session. I sent her $60 using Venmo, but I think she also takes Paypal.

We used skype, because she said zoom charges too much. I pressed the record button on skype as we started.

The session was basically a guided meditation. I would not describe it as hypnotherapy. I sent her a list of questions for her to ask my higher self before hand, things like: What is the cause of this health problem? What can I do to fix it? What foods do I need to eat more of? What advice does my higher self have for me?, etc.

After 20-30 minutes of meditation and exercises, I was well connected to my higher self, and I was able to get some great answers, stuff that my ego would not have been capable of replicating. On one occasion my higher self used a word which I was unfamiliar with, and after the session I had to look it up to see what it meant. My higher self used it correctly.  Some of the stuff was very amusing and unexpected. It was nice to connect to loved ones. My higher self was very optimistic about the prospects of Raytheon stock (They build missiles). I learned what I need to eat more of, and what I should eat less often. I explored past lives. I enjoyed it, and I thought it was well worth the effort. My session took an hour and 50 minutes, which is rather short.

If anyone knows of other good practitioners, Please list them, and their prices.

#2 2023-03-20 04:50:36

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Dolores Cannon QHHT hypnotherapy session (BQH)

Did you ask for your Stellar origin?
Or where is your HS from, etc?

I'd be asking mine that for sure..

#3 2023-03-20 04:57:08

okcs

StarDeity wrote:

Did you ask for your Stellar origin?
Or where is your HS from, etc?

I'd be asking mine that for sure..

My previous incarnation was on Taygeta. I already knew that before I started, but it was confirmed.

When I remarked to the practitioner that the session took twists and turns that surprised me, she said that is one way to tell that the session was authentic. I had the session to discuss subject A, but when I got into it, my higher self declined, and said there was no need, and we went other places.

#4 2023-03-20 05:18:28

StarDeity
Banned

Wheeww...
So is he in immersion?

#5 2023-03-20 05:26:59

okcs

StarDeity wrote:

Wheeww...
So is he in immersion?

Yes.

#6 2023-03-20 06:18:52

Scott Summers

That’s very cool, okcs. Thanks for sharing!

#7 2023-03-21 05:05:47

okcs

Brahman wrote:

What language do the Higher Self speak? Your native language or their native language?

If I try this hypnotherapy, I will have these
questions to my Higher Self:
Which star race am I? Is there a galactic federation? What is the position of our race in relation to them? Did you choose this incarnation and why? When will the 3D matrix end on Earth?
smile

My higher self speaks English, a little better than I do. Basically I channeled my higher self. I don't know why it is impossible for me to do it when I am alone, but when I do a Dolores Cannon session with someone, I connect right up. I still think the word hypnotherapy is a bad description of it, as I was perfectly conscious and aware the entire time. If someone would have walked into the room during the session I would have responded to them in a normal manner. She told me to stretch before hand, as she has found it to help her clients, and I did, of course.

When people have difficulty with it, the advice is generally for them to just relax and let their imagination run, and describe what ever comes to mind.

Board footer