You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-23 21:31:39

Jupiter 9

DNA - Record of Who We Are - Extraterrestrial Perspective - Yazhi

DNA - Record of Who We Are - Extraterrestrial Perspective - Yazhi Swaruu

Published:  March 22nd, 2023

hqdefault.jpg

From the video description:

"Here goes the first part of the video about DNA. In this part, Yazhi explains the metaphysics of DNA and how it reflects what we are and were. Robert and I then go into a series of questions about the connection between the DNA and past lives, ancestral DNA, Walk In souls, and more. This topic was captivating to me personally, thus the video came out long and detailed. In the next video, I will share the questions from the public and Yazhi´s answers."

Second part:

DNA - Registry of Who We Are - Questions from the Public - Yazhi Swaruu

Published:  March 26th, 2023

hqdefault.jpg

From the video description:

"Second part of the video about DNA, with the questions that we have collected from the public, both English and Spanish one."

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-03-27 17:53:54)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-03-23 21:58:42

Jupiter 9

Re: DNA - Record of Who We Are - Extraterrestrial Perspective - Yazhi

I am definitely very different from my family and am definitely in this family to seed a higher frequency especially for my parents and grandparents and my larger family. And not just my family but my community and the village I grew up in too. In primary school I was so different than all the other kids in the school and I was like an alien like from another species haha and was so much more intelligent both mentally and emotionally and so much more aware and perceptive, and not just the rest of the kids but some of the teachers too especially on the emotional part haha. That's one of the reasons I don't think I am a walk in or if I am then I walked in at a very young age. I had the characteristics of a starseed even at the age of 5/6.

I think it is probably part of the intention/mission of many if not most of the so called starseeds, to incarnate in families to play a catalytic role in healing the difficult generational issues of that family with their higher frequency.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2023-03-24 19:35:55

arkangel

Really enjoyed this one, awesome stuff smile

Mark

#4 2023-03-27 17:49:40

Jupiter 9

"Second part of the video about DNA, with the questions that we have collected from the public, both English and Spanish one."

DNA - Registry of Who We Are - Questions from the Public - Yazhi Swaruu

#5 2023-03-27 18:51:53

Uurloq

I like these questions videos, easier to follow.

Board footer