You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-23 23:37:48

alesiaxxx

Why aren't people sleeping, whats going on?

Hi, I have been having a lot of family and friends who are complaining they can't sleep. This also confirmed to not be an isolated issue, as one of my family friends who works in a chemist has never had so many people coming in and asking for something to help them sleep. Strange part is they all complain they don't stay asleep and they wake up at specifically 3am in the morning.

Can anyone explain this mystery? These complaints come from Melbourne, Australia if it somehow helps.

#2 2023-03-24 04:09:25

okcs

Re: Why aren't people sleeping, whats going on?

alesiaxxx wrote:

Hi, I have been having a lot of family and friends who are complaining they can't sleep. This also confirmed to not be an isolated issue, as one of my family friends who works in a chemist has never had so many people coming in and asking for something to help them sleep. Strange part is they all complain they don't stay asleep and they wake up at specifically 3am in the morning.

Can anyone explain this mystery? These complaints come from Melbourne, Australia if it somehow helps.

There was this foundation in the USA that used to do an annual poll, and I remember reading the 2021 results, it showed the average American got 5.75 hours of sleep at night on average, but the same poll in 2019 showed an average of 6.5 hours of sleep. I have noticed that my wife and myself sleep much better at night when we go camping, if there are no cell phone towers near. I told my brother and he reported the same thing; his kids sleep way better when they are away from the cell phone towers.

Run the experiment, go sleep somewhere a long ways from the cell phone towers, and see if it helps.

They want us on their drugs, sleeping pills.

#3 2023-03-24 04:55:56

StarDeity
Banned

They might have their excited/parasympathic nervous system activated..

They should check their magnesium and potassium levels through bloodwork.

People who cant sleep need magnesium to relax..

alesiaxxx wrote:

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-03-24 04:56:38)

#4 2023-03-24 06:53:23

mitkobs

Not sleeping or probably short sleeping could be caused by high energetic waves that are coming and going to the planet regularly since this faster shift of awareness is taking part. Activations going on during sleep that are more intense to the body and the mind. Just go along with it. Accept it as usual, do not fight it and after some time will pass and the sleeping will normalize to more extended hours.

#5 2023-03-24 07:09:50

Yankee

I went through that last year, sleeping 4-5 hours a night.

Even though human science has the concept of viruses all wrong, illnesses do "go around" as at least mass psychogenic illnesses, passing like waves through populations, affecting some portion and moving on. I imagine sleeping disorders can do that just like anything. These things eventually largely go away, whether it's from the anxiety (about the possible illness) fading away and they start to become boring and out of favor once enough people have "been there done that", or what ever reason.

Last edited by Yankee (2023-03-24 07:12:53)

#6 2023-03-24 10:11:17

Scott Summers

Great information from everyone. I particularly liked Mitkobs advice.

Just to add that 22 March is a Cabal (Skull and Bones) day. 90 years ago, 22 March 1933, the first concentration camp opened.

23 March, Pluto entered Aquarius. Many people seem to mention that there’s a tension in the air (not necessarily sleep problems).

#7 2023-03-24 10:43:17

alesiaxxx

I think its a combination of things now that I think about it. From December 2022 to March 2023 about 2 weeks ago I had what I now understand was a kundalini awakening where I was going through an intense 'upgrade'. I felt like I was having psychic surgery lol. So probably along the lines of what mitkobs is saying, as I do feel my connection to source is a lot stronger. But the lack of sleeping by my family and friends was in the last week or two and I think has a lot to do with the new cell tower that went up just recently in our neighbourhood. Its also quiet noticeable since its ugly.

#8 2023-03-24 10:57:12

It can be attributed to Sun activity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24m9_neuEWw

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#9 2023-03-26 18:35:10

Part of it is the blue light coming from modern screens causing disruptions to the cicadiyn rythym.  The other part is that at 3am this is a typical time that beings like to visit. 

As ones frequency rises, less sleep is needed.  Albert Einstein put it best: sleep is a parasite.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#10 2023-04-06 06:01:11

alesiaxxx

Thank you guys for this interesting conversation. I really like knoxvilles' view, I find it informative!

Board footer