You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-09 17:57:18

okcs

Mari: Why Did the First Contact Project Fail?

#2 2023-04-09 18:02:37

okcs

Re: Mari: Why Did the First Contact Project Fail?

The Federation/cabal has interfered with the development of humans and has used the media to manipulate human perception of ETs.
For decades they ridiculed anyone talking about the subject. They have also used their influence to paint the false reality of the
possibility that ET contact would potentially result in the eradication of humans, like with the movie "Independence day". Even with
this manipulation by the Federation/cabal, humans overwhelmingly want ET contact. A poll done in 2019, posted here:
https://www.theguardian.com/science/201 … um-britons shows that:
"Asked how they would vote in a global referendum on talking to ET, 56% were in favour of making contact, with only 13% voting against."
A lot more would be in favor of ET contact if they could be ensured that the ETs would be friendly, I think the only reason why 13%
would not want ET contact is because of manipulation/propaganda like "Independence Day". If they re-phrased the question to say if
we found an ET society that we were certain was benevolent and peaceful, would you want contact? The answer would be an overwhelming yes, much
more lopsided than 56 to 13. I see how it was difficult for the ET races to figure out how to contact humans, when they have had their development so
heavily manipulated to not think about, talk about, or believe in the existence of ETs. The polls I have seen are very clear,
they show that the majority of humans believe in the existence of ETs, and the majority want contact with them.

In 2017 I wanted ET contact, but if a random person approached me on social media, I would not have believed them to be an
ET, and I probably would have ignored them.

The following poll shows that the majority believe in the existence of ETs:
https://www.axios.com/2021/07/06/aliens-exist-poll

I would think most humans would be expecting a ship to appear, not a random person on the internet contacting them.

Last edited by okcs (2023-04-09 18:08:35)

#3 2023-04-09 18:25:10

StarDeity
Banned

I've been noticing lately that, not all the notification of her new videos are visible in my devices.
I have the bell on for all her notifications.
I hope YT isn't trying to bury-hide her channel and censor it...
They are known to do that to people who don't follow the mainstream narrative... >=[

#4 2023-04-09 18:27:25

okcs

The average human has had loads of scammers approach them on the internet, trying to harm them. Back in 1998 we all got emails from king so and so from an African country that just needed us to give them a little bit of money so they could get their millions out of their country and if we would help them, they would share it with us. Some fell for it and sent them money, never to hear from them again. People selling cars or other goods are often approached by people trying to get them to ship their goods out of the country, and payment will be received in the future supposedly, but they are ripped off too if they fall for it. Lately some criminals have gotten a hold of people's actual tax returns, and they call them up, repeating sensitive portions of the tax return, appearing to be a genuine IRS tax agent, and they demand the people pay a fine with their credit card over the phone.
My point is, to the average human, their experience has been that nothing good can come from interacting with an unknown person on the internet. By choosing to approach the humans that way, they gave the appearance of being someone with criminal intentions. Kind of like putting a black ski mask on and knocking on the door of some random person, asking if they want to be friends with them. Then when seeing that nobody wants to be friends, coming to the conclusion that the people are unfriendly.

Last edited by okcs (2023-04-09 20:05:55)

#5 2023-04-09 18:33:10

JimiPickle

This was quite an experiment. An appreciation for their efforts and empathy for their results is felt. Are we ready? Probably not. Are some ready? Maybe so. Neither of these answers would support a decision to make contact.

A question to ask oneself is “why” would you want to make contact? To share the differences and similarities of our cultures? To expand one’s understanding of This Now that arises without effort? To complain about This that is judged to be inadequate or unfair by the mind? To seek love and a relationship with another from a distant world? To bombard them with questions that cannot be accepted as an answer?

We might not be ready because we are not ready, not because someone says we are not. How is that for a double negative metaphysical paradox?

#6 2023-04-09 19:03:47

StarDeity
Banned

I just finished listening to the video.

What Mari said in it is true, and I had known some of it from other contactees who noticed the same thing, but I won't get into details.

I hope, as it seems so, that this experience helped them to change their strategies for a 2nd future contact project.
They shouldn't give up on it, as more and more humans are waking up Spiritually, and are in need of guidance as well.
Positive ET guidance, influence, and experience is needed, and I feel many people would be open for it.
I go out and speak with people at places I frequent, about metaphysics and all, and they are receptive, especially women. They are awake of the world situation right now and all.

Maybe this could be another chance for the "Serpents" to influence the "Eves" again?

Human women influence men enough in Earth, and right now, many women have turned into men with skirts... They are mind-controlled and confused... they need positive feminine guidance to bring out the true feminine nature of women, and this to bring out the positive masculine in men, imo.
And human men need positive masculine influence as well, very needed.
Both genders need to learn to compliment each other, and work as a team and be with the mentality of Service to Others.

Sigh... it sounds hard, but at the same time it isn't... or is it..? U__U

#7 2023-04-09 19:12:06

okcs

When I was about 36 years old I went to the Philippines and visited a friend there. I noticed that all these young women in their early twenties were always trying to get me to marry them. When I got back to America I decided that marrying a young Filipina girl would be a better option than an American my age, so I did find a 21 year old online, I married her, and now we are happily married with 3 kids. However, the online international dating scene was a bit of a minefield. Probably 25% of the young Filipinas on the dating site were actually Russian or Nigerian men who would get to know someone, be as loving as possible, then suddenly tell them their mother just got rushed to the hospital, can you please send money now, or something similar. Online dating sites are just places where criminals hang out here on Earth, and people that go to those places expect to find criminals there. Visiting those types of sites, and then being rejected is not an adequate way of trying to asses if humans are ready for contact. The polls show that humans want contact. Doesn't the Federation have the obligation to give them what they want?

#8 2023-04-09 19:32:08

StarDeity
Banned

Yeah, pinay women see an American or Euro guy and tend to go all over him "love you long time" for the green card. ^^;

The Federation should stop seeing us all as "one same mass", that's very unfair.
Do they look at each other over there as "one same mass"? I'm sure they don't, so why do the same to humans? It's absurd...

#9 2023-04-09 21:26:10

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

(...)The Federation should stop seeing us all as "one same mass", that's very unfair.
Do they look at each other over there as "one same mass"? I'm sure they don't, so why do the same to humans? It's absurd...

They weren't fully aware of the possibility that they were searching in the wrong place. It seems that they overlooked the importance of consulting with an ET step-down, which ultimately led to a significant and unintentional error.

Did they learn the lesson? Yes.
Will they try again? Yes.

#10 2023-04-09 21:32:06

Alec

okcs wrote:

The Federation/cabal has interfered with the development of humans and has used the media to manipulate human perception of ETs.

The Federation?

The decision to initiate contact with "ordinary" Humans was made by the Federation. It is important to note that the Federation's intentions are not to create fear or apprehension towards extraterrestrial beings among Humans, but rather to foster positive interactions and mutual understanding. It should be acknowledged that the promotion of negative perceptions towards ET's is not a stance held by the Federation, but rather attributed to the actions of the Cabal.

#11 2023-04-09 21:46:43

ro2778

I actually did my own first contact experiment online back in 2006 when I had decided that aliens did exist and tried to convince a bunch of people online by sharing some “best evidence” videos with them. I was prepared to argue my corner a little. You can read for yourself as the thread is still active on that forum: https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threa … .17665231/

I actually recently updated the thread with a teaser message on 27th March this year, on page 9, and then I haven’t posted my updated views or “evidence” because I’ve been so busy and every time I think, what am I going to say to this bunch of materialistic guys then I’m left pondering how to approach the task.

So in a way, I can sympathise with the first contact ETs, because even without being hit on by a bunch of teenagers on heat, you can see the sort of responses that any claim of ET presence gets online. Then again, this is a forum for people who like to build their own computers, so a bunch of young materialistic men. I am going to update that post in a way that I hope will make some of them think, but of course I have to accept that many of the responses I will get will be pure ridicule even for attempting this topic.

#12 2023-04-09 22:07:07

Jupiter 9

The way I see it ETs making open contact with humanity has the same problems with ETs giving free energy and other advanced technology to humanity.

If they do give free energy or other advanced technology to humanity the cabal will simply confiscate it and cover it up and use it against the population. They cannot share any advanced technology with the population without first dealing with the people in power and the cabal behind them. The cabal needs to be dealt with first before anything can be shared with humanity. And it's the same with ET contact, if they attempt to make contact without getting the cabal out of the way first, the cabal will use the media and turn the general population against the ETs and will most likely lead to a war with the ETs that will have a big cost in lives. And if you think that they won't be able to turn the population against the ETs then you have not learned anything from the plandemic.

But the cabal is no match to the Federation which can easily get rid of the cabal behind the scenes in a matter of days if they decide to do so. And let's say they decide to do that and remove the cabal from power behind the scenes with as little collateral as possible (because the cabal will not give up its power voluntarily but with all the advanced tech the ETs have they can neutralize them easily with little collateral).

Now with the cabal out of the way, does that mean that they can now freely give advanced technology to the poplulation? No they can't because it's not that simple. If they give advanced technology in the hands of a population that doesn't have the required spiritual and ethical maturity to use it responsibly, they will most likely use it to blow themselves up and go extinct.

And similarly with the cabal out of the way, does that mean the ETs can now freely make open contact with the terrestrial population? Again it's not that simple, because again the general population is not ready spiritually and ethically and this will most likely lead to a dysfunctional codependent parent-child relationship between the ETs and humanity and humans will most likely become dependent on them and see them as more advanced and superior and will once again deify and idolize them.

But there is a solution to this and that solution is something along the lines of the federation removing the vast majority of the cabal behind the scenes and then the federation can take the place of the secret societies and guide and mentor humanity from behind the scenes at first, and then slowly overtime start revealing themselves little by little and when humanity is ready guide and mentor them openly too. And this way humanity can be guided and mentored on healing its traumas and shadows and they can be guided and assisted on learning and discovering on their own how to not manifest and recreate the cabal nightmares in a protected and sane environment without the interference of their own nightmare monster shadows.

In other words I personally think that this is a very complex problem and it's better for this to be done slowly over the span of ~2 generation(~40-50 years) of a transitional period . After the cabal is out of the way, there is no need to rush things and both the ETs in orbit and the starseeds on the ground can take our time and do this right during a ~2 generation transitional period. And this way the people that are not ready for a holistic interstellar society, or the people that from the higher densities are planning to continue with these kind of high contrast experiences, they will have time to live the rest of their lives and then after they die they can incarnate in another planet or a parallel version of Earth where the artificial 3D matrix stays in plays and Earth continues as before.

What Yazhi says in the holistic society videos is the key for how this can be solved and a transitional period and society and government structure is needed. And this would be so much easier if that transitional structure and period can is done with the help of Lyrian based federation races first behind the scenes and then openly and not leave it to the starseeds to do this alone from the inside. Without a big behind the scenes intervention project by the federation to remove the secret societies and the cabal behind the politician puppets, I see it as extremely hard for the starseeds to do this on our own.

"Holographic" - HOLISTIC Society - Spiritual and Ethical Preparation is the First Step - Yazhi

"Holographic" - HOLISTIC Society - Transitional Societies are Possible - Yazhi Swaruu

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-04-09 23:34:06)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#13 2023-04-09 22:12:22

Jupiter 9

Also these two videos/transcripts are very relevant and worth rewatching/rereading:

Exopolitics with Alenym of Temmer - Liberation of the Earth does NOT work as people expect:

Gosia: Is it worth it to fight more for the world? How do you see it?

Alenym: I don't have the answer. I think that's something personal. To want to save your dignity and your soul. That also goes for my group here, crew, and for me, not turning my back on what is clearly not right.

I just wish I could help more, but it's not easy from here because the dynamics of exo-politics are so complex. And that is largely the cause of the problem on Earth in the first place. Keeping in mind that the only way to solve the problem, in effect, depends only on humanity itself.

I don't see how sending a fleet of attack ships will solve the problem. It will make it much worse and in the short term, besides extending the problem to those who have sent such a "liberating" fleet. The latter is not understood by those who push the false news of liberations of worlds by federations of light that shine liminically in a big way but with their absence and ineptness.

[...]

Gosia: I understand. Ok, and Alenym, how is the situation with the exopolitics and with the Federation right now?

Alenym: Difficult, very complex subject. Nobody agrees. A lot of time gets wasted. Nobody arrives at anything. Or little.

The problem is that the consensus is that, whether we like it or not, an enormous majority of the "Matrix" inhabitants, or mind controlled by the terrestrial Satanist Cabal Illuminati, will have to withdraw from the Earth, and I mean disincarnate.

Not that I agree, but yes, they see it convenient for the majority to desincarnate. This lends itself to them being more permissive with what is happening with the extermination agenda. Even so, the Satanist Illuminati Cabal will have to withdraw.

High Federation - Intervention - Extraterrestrial Message (Taygeta-Pleiades):

Gosia: So... what would be the best way to handle it according to the higher Federation?

Swaruu: Things must be stopped at once using high technology, to set the humans back on a positive track at once. Never letting them know that anyone but themselves were the ones responsible for solving the problem.

Gosia: Things must be stopped using high technology? What do you mean? Intriguing statement.

Swaruu: Turn the dynamite into a candy stick with "dynamite" hot chilly flavor! (I'm not kidding). And not letting them ever know it was about to blow up their hand and half their arm! I mean intervention, each case must be discussed carefully!

But humans must never know or else they will feel they are being protected and will start another round not only of adoration to non humans but also a stagnation comfortable point where they could stay forever. Because it is clear to me that humans tend towards stagnation a lot more than other races.

What I can tell you is at this point we are way too far off the cliff for humans to be able to solve this problem on their own with no direct intervention.

[...]

Swaruu: Although yesterday I said that the intervention could be technological, rather I want to say: as appropriate. Because I see non-technological intervention possible.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#14 2023-04-09 22:30:01

Alec

Jupiter wrote:

(...)
Swaruu: (...) But humans must never know or else they will feel they are being protected and will start another round not only of adoration to non humans but also a stagnation comfortable point where they could stay forever.(...)

Swaruu couldn't be more right here.

Kindly direct your attention to this particular comment.

Last edited by Alec (2023-04-09 22:32:59)

#15 2023-04-09 23:29:17

Funny side note maybe.

I have been on Tinder for 2 months now, because miracles do happen. I have seen two girls who claim to be working with energies, one girl wants to get people out of 3d matrix and one girl claims to be a starseed. So 4 people in 2 months.

Things have changed a tiny bit, I guess.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#16 2023-04-10 02:18:17

Lyran

This is just embarrassing LOL. I hope the ladies felt flattered at least.
Not to say I needed much reminder but the Taygetan culture has given me such a deeper appreciation for women!
You are all so very INCREDIBLE! . Growing up in our home areas - has caused us to adopt certain attributes of course, well I'm glad again to have chosen Australia because I do love our tendency to honour our Ladies like we are knights   down here. The guys don't always get it right as a partner,themselves - but put a word, a finger or a look out of place towards one of our Girls and there is Hell to Pay.
Girls grow up  very hard here if family doesn't go right. Street life is brutal. We look after each other here and Girls as much as we can.
I don't know why you choose such pain here sweethearts. I've held so many of you and heard horror tales and sobbing so hard it breaks a man's heart. Why? You are all so beautiful.

All the pain and discord on Earth hits it's pinnacle for me at the suffering of a woman who lost 6 children and my journey beside her. I am sorry the Taygetans presence was not honoured by men of earth mentality - but hey - I get it ❤️

Last edited by Lyran (2023-04-10 02:19:20)

#17 2023-04-10 06:53:18

JimiPickle

Alec wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

(...)
Swaruu: (...) But humans must never know or else they will feel they are being protected and will start another round not only of adoration to non humans but also a stagnation comfortable point where they could stay forever.(...)

Swaruu couldn't be more right here.

Kindly direct your attention to this particular comment.

“Humans must never know.”  This too is an experiment that places us as the mice. This forum struggles to agree on every controversial topic discussed here and just because 80k people viewing this feel that this world is wrong and in need of change  does not make a majority, in fact, it is but a small part of the problem. Most mice are in their own minds doing their own thing, any intervention to that should be considered unethical, first. To make a determination on what is best for the mice is to play god.

That being said, the Swaruu’s/GFOL efforts may already be doing this behind the scene. Careful what you wish for.

There was a moment where I wanted an intervention, there was a moment when I offered to help, now, there is no desire for either.

JP

#18 2023-04-10 07:12:00

mitkobs

Mari is pointing why exactly the contact do not happened and how it can happen with people that are receptible to more advanced information and ideas. How two different cultures clash in a way with contacting because are very different. This shows that people in majority are not ready and if ET's want to contact Earth have to find the right people that will listen. If they want to see if the people are ready with making random contacts in the chats then the project shows what is going on in the chats. Also have to understand the mentality and the psychology of the men writing in common chats.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-04-10 07:13:09)

#19 2023-04-10 22:16:22

Vovan

I think Taygetans should contact the people who really want to have contact with extraterrestrials. It is obvious that people who has date apps are not looking for ET contacts there, and those people are the most matrix people.
So if there must be some right contact it must be with right people. Then it will have logic at least. For example if some ET would contact me then I would do all the best to proof others that they exist because it would be my personal experience and I could argue for myself that they exist. Or I would contact the influencers who are interested in ET contacts.
I wish they would contact me…

#20 2023-04-11 01:09:07

Lyran

First contact has been a resounding success. Here we are. The Truth is available for Any with eyes to see. This is success despite the federations intended designs, the Taygetans and Swaruu's have pushed on til today. So I say first contact continues, having naturally adapted to what many suggest, that the Taygetans speak to those really ready for it.
Even the larger matrix works on the law of attraction - the massive scale of enlightenment available through Gosia, Robert, Mari, Za'el and Arien simply being AVAILABLE is having won according to the parameters of Reality.
It's a BRAND NEW level of reality overlain atop the 3D matrix - for any with eyes to see.

Za'el and Arien are not naive to the facts as the original participants have been called. (Intentionally uninformed, more accurately I would describe our friends) and Za'el has said his channel is intended to create the best possible timeline.

So let the Federation impress whatever they like - we Starseeds have the ball in our court.

Last edited by Lyran (2023-04-11 09:44:20)

#21 2023-04-11 02:45:11

StarDeity
Banned

I think people who are into ETs and metaphysics tend to be introverts, imo from observation xD
So ofc you wouldn't find them in public chats or/and such.. More like smaller communities with related interests like metaphysics and Spirituality, like this forum, sort of...

This forum needs more women too.

#22 2023-04-11 08:07:53

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

I think people who are into ETs and metaphysics tend to be introverts, imo from observation xD
So ofc you wouldn't find them in public chats or/and such.. More like smaller communities with related interests like metaphysics and Spirituality, like this forum, sort of...

This is very true, as these topics often require introspection and contemplation, something extroverts usually struggle with.

Regarding the participation of women in the Forum, it has been observed that while they do attend, their presence tends to be relatively brief.
I am currently conducting an analysis to better understand this phenomenon.

#23 2023-04-11 09:00:11

Gosia
Administrator

Regarding Mari Swaruu's latest video, her contemplations on why the First Contact program failed, I want to share a couple of thoughts of my own.

First, keep in mind that the vast majority of Taygetans in those days, young cadets fresh from Taygeta, had no idea, other than what they had been told at the Academy, about humans and our planet. They were idealistic, innocent (more so than the Toleka crew now), with ideas of "liberating" the oppressed planet.

In my opinion, and I see from your comments that I am not alone in this contemplation, the Federation has led the thousands of these young people to the destiny it had already foreseen from the beginning: to fail. The Federation has been an Earth management organization for thousands of years, they are not fools, and, on the other hand, although not fools, the young Taygetans were much more innocent in this regard. I strongly feel that the Federation has led them to this "school task" of contacting humans through the social media, keeping them busy, so that: 1 - they do not observe and do not examine what really goes on on Earth, 2 - it fails. Among other things, it´s so that later they can return home saying that "on Earth they are not ready for contact", thus leaving the fate of our planet in the hands of the Federation, without any disturbances whatsoever. Just as the Federation wants it. In other words, they had to know that it is not possible to assess the mental state of the human population only by entering social media, where, as Mari said, most of the people who are really intellectually/spiritually prepared and ready were not to be found.

I'm sure there is more to the story here, and what I said above is not all, but it is important for me to clarify the point that it was not the Taygetans (I speak for them, although there were other races involved in the project as well), very green in everything, who made the mistake here of "not knowing it any better". I feel that they were thrown into doing it this way by the Federation itself for a purpose that is not entirely clear. But is anything really clear when it comes to matters related to the Federation?

What I am almost certain of is that this program did not have in mind the actual gathering of data on whether "humans are ready" for contact. The Federation is not even interested in opening our planet to interstellar experience, so why assess if we are ready? As Yazhi said today: "We smell a rat".

Greetings, my friends!

#24 2023-04-11 09:25:34

gobuta

Gosia wrote:

In my opinion, and I see from your comments that I am not alone in this contemplation, the Federation has led the thousands of these young people to the destiny it had already foreseen from the beginning: to fail.

Finally, somebody said it.

Last edited by gobuta (2023-04-11 09:26:08)

#25 2023-04-11 10:43:16

StarDeity wrote:

From traditional folklore and tradition women are exposed to existence of witchcraft. However, Taygetans do not offer texts and recipes for spells and mixtures. There is "little practical application" to daily real life from their videos. This is not my opinion, but
opinion of some of my female friends. They find videos too long and unpractical.

What should we do daily to rise our vibrations? What shadow work, energy work, meditations can protect myself and my kids? Why should I invest my time
watching hours of Tay material when I could spend that time playing with my kids and raising them?

These are the questions I have only partial answers to. As Dhor Kaal`el said - many women on Earth are attached to their biological clock and are in hurry.
To find time for ET information is to lose time for something else.

I am not saying that Gosia should make videos more women friendly with advises about practical stuff and kids, but from human perspective this material fits
spiritually hungry males much more than females.

@Alec

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-04-11 10:48:50)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

Board footer