You are not logged in.

#26 2023-04-11 11:34:52

mitkobs

Re: Mari: Why Did the First Contact Project Fail?

From what is shared by Gosia and Robert I think that there is naivete in Taygeta about what is going on down here and about the people that live down here. Why they tried to contact in the 50's and before political officials if it is known that they are all corrupted and faithful only to their secret lodges. They do not represent a nation and its people and certainly they do not have the power to change what is going on in the nations across this world. They contacted them because they did not had sufficient information about them and who they truly are and believing that something is depending on their solutions and will. Maybe this naivete among Taygeta people is more dispersed today with having Swaruus as guides and showing the real situation. Also all this naivete is understandable because they do not have in their lives such evil people who are controlling their world and people there are honest and nice, everyone get along, things happen in the best way and they do not have too often reasons for suspicion and doubting other people. It is just a guess of mine, hope no one taking this as something personal.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-04-11 11:37:28)

#27 2023-04-11 18:28:14

Jupiter 9

Celestial Marriage wrote:

[...]
I am not saying that Gosia should make videos more women friendly with advises about practical stuff and kids, but from human perspective this material fits
spiritually hungry males much more than females.

I made a comment about this in a separate thread here: https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=33927#p33927

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#28 2023-04-11 19:22:57

StarDeity
Banned

StarDeity wrote:

I think people who are into ETs and metaphysics tend to be introverts, imo from observation xD
So ofc you wouldn't find them in public chats or/and such.. More like smaller communities with related interests like metaphysics and Spirituality, like this forum, sort of...

This forum needs more women too.

From traditional folklore and tradition women are exposed to existence of witchcraft. However, Taygetans do not offer texts and recipes for spells and mixtures. There is "little practical application" to daily real life from their videos. This is not my opinion, but
opinion of some of my female friends. They find videos too long and unpractical.

What should we do daily to rise our vibrations? What shadow work, energy work, meditations can protect myself and my kids? Why should I invest my time
watching hours of Tay material when I could spend that time playing with my kids and raising them?

These are the questions I have only partial answers to. As Dhor Kaal`el said - many women on Earth are attached to their biological clock and are in hurry.
To find time for ET information is to lose time for something else.

I am not saying that Gosia should make videos more women friendly with advises about practical stuff and kids, but from human perspective this material fits

@Alec

I can give my personal female perspective on this. To me it hasn't been a waste of time at all, very much on the contrary.
I believe it comes from the Katra of the person to search for this type of information, and perhaps too if you are a Starseed/ THEIR STARSEED.

I found this divulgation in June or July of 2019, and it felt I was guided to it, because I was asking a lot of questions to the universe and my guides.
I found Robert's channel first, he was doing a live stream that day.

I had known about the Pleiadians for years before arriving to this divulgation too, from Billy Meier's contact.
I was reading up some websites I had found about the contact too, and was taken by it.
I was very interested to know more and more about Taygetans.
I had pictures of Asket saved in my computer and all xD

Yeeaarrss later I found Robert and Gosia, and from the very first day I heard the info it clicked...
It was like THIS IS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I KNEW INTUITIVELY.
It was like I was remembering a lot of stuff I had forgotten too.

That summer I found a website that was called swaruu dot com, where followers were uploading transcripts. I was like binge-reading all the transcripts and felt fascinated by it all.
It was indeed all I had been needing to know...

I know of people who have kids and still make the time to listen to this divulgation, having kids is no excuse for not wanting to expand your perception and spirituality.
Heck, all this info is a PLUS for people who have families, because it teaches them a better perspective and understanding of life and the Universe, they can also teach their kids about.
On the Spanish side there are more females than on English side too, from what I've seen.

Sorry to say but, those female friends of yours sound more like they could be matrix people or very mind-controlled to reject all this valuable info..

I'm very greatful for Gosia and Robert, their work with this, for taking it upon themselves and offering themselves to share all this valuable information with humanity.
It IS helping a lot of Starseeds to remember, and helping create a better future for this world..
That is what is needed, activation of memory through information to manifest a better tomorrow.

All this info reaches to whom it needs reach to.

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-04-11 19:24:21)

#29 2023-04-11 21:58:52

StarDeity wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

I think people who are into ETs and metaphysics tend to be introverts, imo from observation xD
So ofc you wouldn't find them in public chats or/and such.. More like smaller communities with related interests like metaphysics and Spirituality, like this forum, sort of...

This forum needs more women too.

From traditional folklore and tradition women are exposed to existence of witchcraft. However, Taygetans do not offer texts and recipes for spells and mixtures. There is "little practical application" to daily real life from their videos. This is not my opinion, but
opinion of some of my female friends. They find videos too long and unpractical.

What should we do daily to rise our vibrations? What shadow work, energy work, meditations can protect myself and my kids? Why should I invest my time
watching hours of Tay material when I could spend that time playing with my kids and raising them?

These are the questions I have only partial answers to. As Dhor Kaal`el said - many women on Earth are attached to their biological clock and are in hurry.
To find time for ET information is to lose time for something else.

@Alec

I can give my personal female perspective on this. To me it hasn't been a waste of time at all, very much on the contrary.
I believe it comes from the Katra of the person to search for this type of information, and perhaps too if you are a Starseed/ THEIR STARSEED.

I found this divulgation in June or July of 2019, and it felt I was guided to it, because I was asking a lot of questions to the universe and my guides.
I found Robert's channel first, he was doing a live stream that day.

I had known about the Pleiadians for years before arriving to this divulgation too, from Billy Meier's contact.
I was reading up some websites I had found about the contact too, and was taken by it.
I was very interested to know more and more about Taygetans.
I had pictures of Asket saved in my computer and all xD

Yeeaarrss later I found Robert and Gosia, and from the very first day I heard the info it clicked...
It was like THIS IS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I KNEW INTUITIVELY.
It was like I was remembering a lot of stuff I had forgotten too.

That summer I found a website that was called swaruu dot com, where followers were uploading transcripts. I was like binge-reading all the transcripts and felt fascinated by it all.
It was indeed all I had been needing to know...

I know of people who have kids and still make the time to listen to this divulgation, having kids is no excuse for not wanting to expand your perception and spirituality.
Heck, all this info is a PLUS for people who have families, because it teaches them a better perspective and understanding of life and the Universe, they can also teach their kids about.
On the Spanish side there are more females than on English side too, from what I've seen.

Sorry to say but, those female friends of yours sound more like they could be matrix people or very mind-controlled to reject all this valuable info..

I'm very greatful for Gosia and Robert, their work with this, for taking it upon themselves and offering themselves to share all this valuable information with humanity.
It IS helping a lot of Starseeds to remember, and helping create a better future for this world..
That is what is needed, activation of memory through information to manifest a better tomorrow.

All this info reaches to whom it needs reach to.

I do agree completely with you, StarDeity.

However, not everyone is gifted like Yashi, remembering 12 lives (joke). Probably you and me remember our previous lives on our planets, so this divulgation instantly clicked and I too binge watched /read everything from swaruu.org and videos even from late 2018 on Gosia`s channel.

What I mean, I have met many, few dozens at least of people who are positive service to others people, they meditate, do shadow work, watch and learn stuff about escaping 3d matrix (at least to 4d), but they do not associate themselves with starseeds. They do not have memories or they have evolved on Earth.

For these people, I have heard that they say that this divulgation is for starseeds who are interested in exopolitics. Or some excuse like that.

The problem is - people are, tend to be lazy. If you are you, if you are literally Pleadian starseed, you are going to be 1000% interested in this. For me, who has lived with Urmah and remembers predominantly female race who looked to me like angels in that past lifetime, I am drawn to Swaruus like 200%.

A lot of depends on memories. I have posted Mari`s videos on my facebook several times, I have translated information, but many people do not have any personal relationship with Taygetans like you and I do. For them it is good information coming from 5d benevolent race. For us it is message from family, friends.

There has been times that new video from Gosia is the best thing to happen to me in any given week. Life seemed dull and para-social relationship with Gosia/Swaruus kept me out of 3d frequency. I literally love them as our guides and helpers.

One video a day keeps 3d matrix away! Watch it! (My slogan)

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-04-11 22:00:53)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#30 2023-04-11 23:22:58

StarDeity
Banned

Indeed CM :¬))

It feels like messages from Taygetan family u___u

I percieve in Europe people are more community-oriented, and there's more "Service to Others" mentality, which is great. It's a cultural thing.

In America you don't see this so much...
People in general are with the mentality of Service to Self, and it's hard to be among these people having a Service to Others mentality.
It's like people here are ready to step all over you if given the chance.
Poor ethics and all..
And people tend to be cold in general.
This feels like an empty sad place...
And then there's a culture clash because it's forced multikulti...
Sigh...
I wish I had grown up in Europe instead, among people of my heritage and values, instead of being a minority in this economic zone void of culture, with insufferable NPCs.

Seeing videos from Mari, Za'El, and Tays and Swas in general does keep the 3D matrix away. Y___Y

#31 2023-04-12 00:06:10

I think you are idolizing Europe a lot.

There is a starseed from my Sun system in Canada and I always thought, wow, so he/she incarnated there. Must be a cool place, huh?

Then I read about Justin Trudeu and all the politics and masonry in Canada and I was like, well, maybe Latvia isn`t that bad.

Europe is very different, each country is unique.

Rich countries like Switzerland (octopus group and Klaus Schwaab lives there),
Germany (you know what lives there),
Poland (ally to Vatican),
Czech republic (country which has dark magic priests in it and large private collections of masonic/prehistoric artifacts),
France ( they riot and riot, but what is the point?)
UK (Queen has reincarnated already, Orion is trying to hold onto power, but is failing)
Belarus (targeted by anti-russian propganda, riots)
Lithuania (another Vatican minion)
Latvia (minion to USA military, there are several high-tech military bases in Latvian teritory, because Latvia has direct borders to Russia)
Estonia (a lot of AI already in place there)
Romania (high crime rates, gypsies still there)
Spain (people drink, have parties, celebrate, go to beach while their higher selves are drowned in partying (sorry Gosia, this comes from my friend who lives in Toledo)
Italy (Vatican mafia, Italian mafia, high fashion masonic lodges, pretty men who can be very vain)
Ireland (riots, pub culture, homeland of druids, but I have not heard much of Ireland lately. )

Then there are countries like Hungary, Balkans countries which I do not know much of.

Of course, there are pros as well, not only cons, but let`s be realistic, at the moment European Union is still run by cabal

If you want to see service to others mentality en masse Russia is your only haven. This is what I have experienced.

On the other hand, I have had followed USA politics when I was in my early 20s by frequenting USA based forum and I do know a lot. Europe did not have MK Ultra. Europe did not have Guantanamo. Some other crazy stuff has happened in USA mainly.

I understand that this has been offtopic, but I do wonder if first contact was tried on all countries or only western countries. Would men from Russia, Tibet,
India be less inclined to poor treatment of Tay volunteers? Maybe not.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-04-12 00:12:22)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#32 2023-04-12 01:05:31

StarDeity
Banned

I don't idolize Europe, but it is my ancestral continent, it's where my culture, values, and identity come from as a human.
I'm well aware of the scum of the Earth who infiltrated Europe, and has been destroying it and erasing it from the inside, and for centuries too.
Do you get it?

You don't want Europe to turn into another third-world sh*thole continet.
I'm telling you this from a fast turning into third-world sh*thole economic zone in America.
Europeans need to appreciate what little they have left before they lose it all.
Your cultures, values, identities... What makes each and every European part of Europa.
You don't want to be like an Anglo American.
These people in general have lost culture and identity and are now comformist slaves of a foreign system...

I know for many who live in Europe they don't appreciate what they have now as a people, then I invite them to live outside Europe for a while to see how things are like elsewhere...
I'm sure you'd be crawling back to your homeland after experiencing being a minority elsewhere, and people despising you for things you haven't done.
It's a different reality outside the Euro bubble.
Now many Euro countries are getting "Americanized"
Inviting in the third-world.
That's how you know communism has stepped in.
Because that is what North America is, communism camouflaged as "democracy"
The Swas didn't need to tell us about it either, as it is very evident, but because so many people turn a blind eye to things they did.
Sigh

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-04-12 01:06:24)

#33 2023-04-12 09:59:21

mitkobs

The media brainwashing started in Europe, in England, Wellington House, Tavistock institute. Go in bitchute and watch what is available there. Tavistock is mother and father of brainwashing/mind control/ and experimenting on the alteration of the human mind. MK Ultra is part of this conspiracy. Also there are a lot of books of this matter, can point someone called Dr. John Coleman investigating this deep rabbit hole. There are movies, one from 1968 called Candy demonstrating this monstrosity.

#34 2023-04-12 10:50:15

StarDeity wrote:

I don't idolize Europe, but it is my ancestral continent, it's where my culture, values, and identity come from as a human.
I'm well aware of the scum of the Earth who infiltrated Europe, and has been destroying it and erasing it from the inside, and for centuries too.
Do you get it?

I'm telling you this from a fast turning into third-world sh*thole economic zone in America.
Europeans need to appreciate what little they have left before they lose it all.
Your cultures, values, identities... What makes each and every European part of Europa.
These people in general have lost culture and identity and are now comformist slaves of a foreign system...

I know for many who live in Europe they don't appreciate what they have now as a people, then I invite them to live outside Europe for a while to see how things are like elsewhere...
I'm sure you'd be crawling back to your homeland after experiencing being a minority elsewhere, and people despising you for things you haven't done.
The Swas didn't need to tell us about it either, as it is very evident, but because so many people turn a blind eye to things they did.
Sigh

I can empathize, but I would be lying if I said that I get it. This is my first incarnation on Earth.

My ancestral place is Milky way galaxy so I have difficulties understanding why one country or place can be seen better than other, because they all are parts of Matrix, more or less. Sorry if I used word "idolize" wrongly.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#35 2023-04-12 13:13:47

StarDeity
Banned

mitkobs wrote:

The media brainwashing started in Europe, in England, Wellington House, Tavistock institute. Go in bitchute and watch what is available there. Tavistock is mother and father of brainwashing/mind control/ and experimenting on the alteration of the human mind. MK Ultra is part of this conspiracy. Also there are a lot of books of this matter, can point someone called Dr. John Coleman investigating this deep rabbit hole. There are movies, one from 1968 called Candy demonstrating this monstrosity.

Media brainwashing started much earlier, through news papers, then radio, then media in general.
Can be traced back to the 1800s or even 1700s...
And ofc much earlier than that. Ancient Rome is prime example of it.

#36 2023-04-12 13:15:29

StarDeity
Banned

StarDeity wrote:

Do you get it?

Sigh

I can empathize, but I would be lying if I said that I get it. This is my first incarnation on Earth.

My ancestral place is Milky way galaxy so I have difficulties understanding why one country or place can be seen better than other, because they all are parts of Matrix, more or less. Sorry if I used word "idolize" wrongly.

Have you ever travelled outside of Europe?

#37 2023-04-12 13:34:31

mitkobs

We can say that brainwashing is coming along with evil, hand in hand and is hard to say when. But the mass organized brainwashing propaganda can be dated with the invention of the mass medias - printing press, books, newspapers, telegraph, telephone, radio, tv and internet.

#38 2023-04-12 18:47:48

StarDeity wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Do you get it?

Sigh

Scandinavia is outside, technically. So yes, I have been to Sweden. Didn't like it there. Consumerism, royalty and some other things.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#39 2023-04-12 19:42:53

StarDeity
Banned

StarDeity wrote:

Scandinavia is outside, technically. So yes, I have been to Sweden. Didn't like it there. Consumerism, royalty and some other things.

Sweden is one of the problematic ones..

If you ever travel out of Europe consider America pls..

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-04-12 22:37:43)

#40 2023-04-12 22:16:30

Spain (people drink, have parties, celebrate, go to beach while their higher selves are drowned in partying (sorry Gosia, this comes from my friend who lives in Toledo)

Cliché... wink

... But yes, the cliché is partly true but not entirely true. My British friend would say that "God save Spain from British politeness and decorum". Although sometimes it needs it in order not to lose its British north.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2023-04-12 22:48:58)

I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

#41 2023-04-13 20:52:40

JimiPickle wrote:

There was a moment where I wanted an intervention, there was a moment when I offered to help, now, there is no desire for either.

JP

What is that unexpected thing that has changed, Jimi?

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#42 2023-04-14 05:54:17

JimiPickle

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:
JimiPickle wrote:

There was a moment where I wanted an intervention, there was a moment when I offered to help, now, there is no desire for either.

JP

Understanding. There was once an ego, “I”, that wanted to save the world from itself. This “I” thought it could change the world outside… Now, there is nothing happening by no one.

JP

#43 2023-04-14 09:19:18

JimiPickle wrote:
CHARCOtranquilo wrote:
JimiPickle wrote:

JP

Understanding. There was once an ego, “I”, that wanted to save the world from itself. This “I” thought it could change the world outside… Now, there is nothing happening by no one.

JP

My friend, you entered this forum in search of galactic adventures of distant planets and inhabitants of other worlds and the adventure took you to the only place of man which is at the same time the furthest away for those who are blinded by the crystalline shine of the false trinkets brought by foreigners who imitate the diamond and who believe to have in their hands a great fortune and closer than their own breath for those who, being blind of TRUTH, dare to enter the darkness of their own ignorance believing it to be an impenetrable land and end up finding the true diamond that grants true vision and that had always beenset in their own pupils and that is,  the zero distance of the Self. 

If you are not intoxicated with the wine of Understanding, you will not become sober with the kiss of freedom.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2023-04-14 20:51:58)

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#44 2023-04-15 00:28:49

JimiPickle

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:
JimiPickle wrote:
CHARCOtranquilo wrote:

JP

My friend, you entered this forum in search of galactic adventures of distant planets and inhabitants of other worlds and the adventure took you to the only place of man which is at the same time the furthest away for those who are blinded by the crystalline shine of the false trinkets brought by foreigners who imitate the diamond and who believe to have in their hands a great fortune and closer than their own breath for those who, being blind of TRUTH, dare to enter the darkness of their own ignorance believing it to be an impenetrable land and end up finding the true diamond that grants true vision and that had always beenset in their own pupils and that is,  the zero distance of the Self. 

If you are not intoxicated with the wine of Understanding, you will not become sober with the kiss of freedom.

Mi amigo, you have a gift with words. Thank you for helping me SEE.

#45 2023-04-15 20:42:52

JimiPickle wrote:
CHARCOtranquilo wrote:
JimiPickle wrote:

JP

Mi amigo, you have a gift with words. Thank you for helping me SEE.

You're welcome, my friend,

The Vision was always there, you just decided to "look" honestly at "your dilemma" and "step aside for THAT to work"; THAT just "drew you in" and your dilemma fell apart.

A hug my friend.

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#46 2023-04-16 22:01:25

boss

They should have actually posted on ET forums

#47 2023-04-17 08:56:37

StarDeity wrote:

Yeah, pinay women see an American or Euro guy and tend to go all over him "love you long time" for the green card. ^^;

Wow you are so judgemental you fully got my attention
Not all pinay women are just after green card.
My sister is a teacher and she’s in America for 15 years now, and I had few friend nurses and they are hardworking people.
Be careful on what you wrote in this forum as it is like you are degrading women from Philippines and is so damaging
We work hard professionally with integrity and honesty
We pride ourselves on what we do

Wondering if moderators are screening this topic and remove the damaging ones or at least give a warning.

Be kind to one another…Peace out.

Love, Peace & Unity.

#48 2023-04-17 17:36:36

StarDeity
Banned

I was speaking in general., a tendency.

I had known pinay women who told me that in philipines they love white men and want "white babies" with them, and go to America or Europe with them.
If that is not your case then you shouldn't feel offended by it, and perhaps develop better reading comprehension too.

#49 2023-04-20 02:48:34

Outerspace

Soul Searching wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Yeah, pinay women see an American or Euro guy and tend to go all over him "love you long time" for the green card. ^^;

Wow you are so judgemental you fully got my attention
Not all pinay women are just after green card.
My sister is a teacher and she’s in America for 15 years now, and I had few friend nurses and they are hardworking people.
Be careful on what you wrote in this forum as it is like you are degrading women from Philippines and is so damaging
We work hard professionally with integrity and honesty
We pride ourselves on what we do

Wondering if moderators are screening this topic and remove the damaging ones or at least give a warning.

Be kind to one another…Peace out.

Hello Soul Searching,

The topic has been checked, don’t worry. Stardeity was describing a tendency, she was not speaking for all the women of the Philippines. Don’t feel offended friend.

Board footer