You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-16 22:00:25

boss

Do nazis have a 1000 planets with 1 billion people on each one?

People in the secret space program are saying nazis have a 1000 planets with 1 billion people on each one.

Is there any truth to this? Apparently they are leasing the planets from dracos and have to pay a tax on what they produce.

Do tygetans have any ideas on this.

I just think a 1000 planets with a billion germans on each of them is a bit far fetched.

#2 2023-04-16 23:03:31

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Do nazis have a 1000 planets with 1 billion people on each one?

They should lay off the shrooms

#3 2023-04-17 11:55:16

Bucegi

boss wrote:

People in the secret space program are saying nazis have a 1000 planets with 1 billion people on each one.

Is there any truth to this? Apparently they are leasing the planets from dracos and have to pay a tax on what they produce.

Do tygetans have any ideas on this.

I just think a 1000 planets with a billion germans on each of them is a bit far fetched.

maybe on another timeline. don't think it's reality, but may be possible somewhere sometime

#4 2023-04-17 12:16:14

Ferndog5D

My other studies say there are over 400,000 other worlds with life and over 90% are humanoid. So 1000 isn’t that large. If the Draco are involved and their stated goal is to gain control of the universe. They either control it or kill it if they can’t.  Planting the nazis culture on earth in the 1900’s makes perfect sense that we were their next target. Asleep at the wheel so to speak. Infiltrate and destroy from within like they did in Atlantis. So I guess it is plausible.

Teach me the Truth!

#5 2023-04-17 13:55:29

Bucegi

Ferndog5D wrote:

My other studies say there are over 400,000 other worlds with life and over 90% are humanoid. So 1000 isn’t that large. If the Draco are involved and their stated goal is to gain control of the universe. They either control it or kill it if they can’t.  Planting the nazis culture on earth in the 1900’s makes perfect sense that we were their next target. Asleep at the wheel so to speak. Infiltrate and destroy from within like they did in Atlantis. So I guess it is plausible.

how u come to 400k? thats pretty low number for the multitude and vastness of the universe i think

#6 2023-04-17 15:21:23

Alec

It's around 400k yes.

#7 2023-04-17 15:33:33

Bucegi

Alec wrote:

It's around 400k yes.

how come that

#8 2023-04-19 03:00:22

Ferndog5D

I got that number from two sources. Ismael Perez  book ‘Origin of the Cosmos’ and

Extraterrestrial Races: Introduction (Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Communication)
...is life in them. The humanoid races are the norm also being the most common ones. Taking humans as a base reference here, there are at least 400,000 civilizations in this galactic quadrant with inhabitants of various races who, dressed in cowboy jeans and AC/DC T-shirt, would pass for hu... 
So this does say 400k just in this quadrant, so the number is higher but I have not read anything more definitive. This still gives credence to 1000 planets with Nazis cultures even more plausible.  But the best answer will come from Swaruu. I am not an expert, just a student.

Teach me the Truth!

#9 2023-04-19 05:21:53

Lyran

There are over 400, 000 planets in our sector of the Milky Way, inhabited with Lyrian descendants. Furthermore, the Taygetan’s I believe would have mentioned this so no I cannot see Nazi’s on a thousand planets. All those SSP “insiders” fail to mention Taygeta and many other facts we now know thanks to our friends. This is a perfect lense to see they are on a disinformation campaign. Even better - I’ve not heard a single one of them reveal that they were grounded had all their large ships confiscated and that now the cabal hide and scurry through portals to get around lol

#10 2023-04-19 07:27:15

mitkobs

How even to comment such nonsense?

Planet Earth is unique with its cabal and evil. There are some other planets in this galaxy with sort of cabals but not that extreme like here. And there were some planets like Alfrata where the slavery was literal, people were held in cages and killed for food. Here the slavery is mental because the Federation do not allow literal slavery conducted by a superior ET race on the humans(who are incarnated in unfavorable position of oblivion and incapability to defend against a superior predatory, technological and mind powered species).

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-04-19 07:31:47)

#11 2023-04-19 09:48:04

Lyran

Ferndog5D wrote:

… Infiltrate and destroy from within like they did in Atlantis. So I guess it is plausible.

The reptiles didn’t invade Atlantis. Atlantis was a near-global reptile civilisation.

#12 2023-05-12 15:57:34

Droidir

Lyran wrote:

All those SSP “insiders” fail to mention Taygeta ...

Daryl (King) James mention https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmBGeQjzv8I . They gave him the nickname "King" because they had the king temporarily. How true I don't know.

Last edited by Droidir (2023-05-14 13:24:08)

#13 2023-05-13 20:10:54

Jupiter 9

I would say that in the timeline the Taygetans are there are no such planets because they have mentioned that there are only 9 planets in comparable regressive conditions to Earth and from those only 3 remain Earth, Mars and Venus and the rest have been liberated. I am not sure if Aneeka meant 9 planets with Lyrian human morphology because there probably are more planets with regressive civilizations but I doubt that there are 1000 Lyrian human regressive nazi planets in this timeline of the Galaxy that the crew is in.

So either this is based on fake implanted memories based on virtual realities inside computer simulations and not based on experience and memories on real planets. Or if it's based on experiences on real planets then maybe it's on planets far in the past at the time of the Orion Wars when the reptilians and their Orion Council were negative. In case the reptilians that were/are behind the nazis have timetravel capability then it makes sense that they would choose to travel back in time when the Orion Council was negative. Because in the timeline that the Toleka crew is in, the Orion Council and the Alpha Draconians are positive and have cordial relationship with the United Federation of Planets and the UFoP and the Orion Council wouldn't allow them to establish colonies outside this solar system and probably Earth, Venus and Mars are the only planets with nazis in this timeline. But who knows maybe the nazis and the SSP managed to escape to the past when the Orion Council was negative and powerful, with the help of the reptilians on Earth and the regressive reptilians outside Earth.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-05-13 20:11:26)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#14 2023-05-14 19:58:26

Jupiter wrote:

I would say that in the timeline the Taygetans are there are no such planets because they have mentioned that there are only 9 planets in comparable regressive conditions to Earth and from those only 3 remain Earth, Mars and Venus and the rest have been liberated. I am not sure if Aneeka meant 9 planets with Lyrian human morphology because there probably are more planets with regressive civilizations but I doubt that there are 1000 Lyrian human regressive nazi planets in this timeline of the Galaxy that the crew is in.

So either this is based on fake implanted memories based on virtual realities inside computer simulations and not based on experience and memories on real planets. Or if it's based on experiences on real planets then maybe it's on planets far in the past at the time of the Orion Wars when the reptilians and their Orion Council were negative. In case the reptilians that were/are behind the nazis have timetravel capability then it makes sense that they would choose to travel back in time when the Orion Council was negative. Because in the timeline that the Toleka crew is in, the Orion Council and the Alpha Draconians are positive and have cordial relationship with the United Federation of Planets and the UFoP and the Orion Council wouldn't allow them to establish colonies outside this solar system and probably Earth, Venus and Mars are the only planets with nazis in this timeline. But who knows maybe the nazis and the SSP managed to escape to the past when the Orion Council was negative and powerful, with the help of the reptilians on Earth and the regressive reptilians outside Earth.

Some of the stuff I have seen is that there are a handful of nazi colonies outside of the solar system, think less than 10 or 5 such colonies.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

Board footer