You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-21 11:38:31

Lyran

Gosia have you seen this?

Facebook link ‘Kab’ who claims to be emissary for Taygeta. Speaks of A shift…
https://familyoftaygeta.com/kabamur/?fb … tid=tejx2t
I don’t want to jump to conclusions but I’m sure you know I am highly suspicious
I just found it…
Can you say a word please sister sorry I know you are doing much. My warmest regards! Thank you smile

#2 2023-04-21 12:26:03

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Gosia have you seen this?

Yes, we have commented on this many times throughout the years. The team knows nothing about him. That´s all. Greetings smile

Lyran wrote:

I don’t want to jump to conclusions but I’m sure you know I am highly suspicious
I just found it…
Can you say a word please sister sorry I know you are doing much. My warmest regards! Thank you smile

#3 2023-04-21 17:40:59

StarDeity
Banned

Lyran wrote:

I just found it…

Some years ago he was rude to me on Twitter, because I asked him if he knew about Swaruu and the Taygetans since he talked so much about Pleiadians...

He told me that "it's impossible that Pleiades holds any intelligent life" because they are a new constellation etc etc
I told him then that in 5D they have a Lyran civilization there.
And he kept insisting that it's not true and that Taygetans don't exist bla bla bla. Other people were asking him the same questions as I.
He ended up blocking me lmfao
This was at the time where his name was just "Kabamur"

Later after so many ppl talked to him about Taygetans, he added Taygeta to his name..
He clearly did that to gain attention from ppl who know about Taygetans...

To me he is a liar... and he says his mother is the one who does some alleged channeling..
He's some geezer who wants attention, and has no contact with anyone.. imo pfft

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-04-21 22:23:20)

#4 2023-04-21 20:04:43

Lyran

Gosia wrote:

Yes, we have commented on this many times throughout the years. The team knows nothing about him. That´s all. Greetings smile

Lyran wrote:

I just found it…

Thank you! Lol i had a feeling. big_smile

#5 2023-04-21 20:26:30

Lyran

StarDeity wrote:

Some years ago he was rude to me on Twitter, because I asked him if he knew about Swaruu and the Taygetans since he talked so much about Pleiadians...

He told me that "it's impossible that Pleides holds any intelligent life" because they are a new constellation etc etc
I told him then that in 5D they have a Lyran civilization there.
And he kept insisting that it's not true and that Taygetans don't exist bla bla bla. Other people were asking him the same questions as I.
He ended up blocking me lmfao
This was at the time where his name was just "Kabamur"

Later after so many ppl talked to him about Taygetans, he added Taygeta to his name..
He clearly did that to gain attention from ppl who know about Taygetans...

To me he is a liar... and he says his mother is the one who does some alleged channeling..
He's some geezer who wants attention, and has no contact with anyone.. imo pfft

Well Star if I ever get my hands on him he’ll regret bein rude to my sister! Jerk. Seriously but, sounds like a sad attempt at deliberate misdirection away from the true Taygetans. Lolololol
Good luck to em I say - we know! Stay golden Star! smile

Last edited by Lyran (2023-04-21 21:06:15)

Board footer