You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-29 17:42:08

boss

How do tygetans live and build cities?

Do tygetans live in bangalos? or they live in flats?

Also do they have cities? If so what type of technology to they use to make cities? do they use 3D quantum printers to build cities? Could they make a city in days?

#2 2023-04-29 17:46:31

StarDeity
Banned

Re: How do tygetans live and build cities?

These videos talk about their civilization.

Part 1: https://youtu.be/GB1otgHV7ro

Part 2: https://youtu.be/xm4njEp_89s

#3 2023-04-29 18:09:38

mitkobs

From what is shared tractor beam printing with AI is used if you want to build something complicated faster. If they want to be something like a own creative project they build with less technology. Nature is very much respected with everything that is build. Houses are more rounded I think, not like here rectangular parallelipipeds. Houses have big yards around them not so close to each other like here. Only the capital city there resemble something like a city on Earth.

#4 2023-05-04 20:19:48

I remember this similarly as mitkobs described. At least in the countryside, where I believe I’m from based on my memories of wandering around the green hills as a kid, homes are situated far apart from each other. I think the houses sort of like blend in the nature and are built with organic materials mostly. The feeling of being one with the nature is sought after. Even with all the high technology simple lifestyle is appreciated.

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2023-05-04 20:27:32)

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#5 2023-05-05 06:52:06

Lyran

I remember Aneèka’s little house…

#6 2023-05-05 07:27:45

mitkobs

Also the water is always flowing trough the houses and yards, not letting stay stagnant. Trees are not cut if on the way, they are included in the place. Nature's plants and animals are coexisting with the people in balance.

#7 2023-05-05 14:37:54

mitkobs wrote:

Trees are not cut if on the way, they are included in the place. Nature's plants and animals are coexisting with the people in balance.

This correlates with the image I have in my mind while contemplating the rural areas of which I believe to be located in the northern parts of erra, supposedly somewhere in proximity of the hill lands.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#8 2023-05-05 19:21:50

charliebelle

The beaches must be nourishing <3

#9 2023-05-05 19:50:43

Jupiter 9

Speaking of beaches, this place on the Toleka island in Temmer must be amazing. In case I am not a Taygetan starseed and in case I leave Earth through extraction (or in case I manage to reach a Yazhi level in this lifetime smile haha), this is one place I wanna visit, the other one being the Taygetan colony in Cyndriel. smile smile

Excerpt from: Extra-terrestrials living among you, video 2 (English)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mari Swaruu: "Hello again. I'm Mari Swaruu.

This is the continuation of my previous video.

It was a beautiful sunny, early morning. I was eight years old and I was running around there in the beach, playing with the surf and with the fine quartz crystal sand. There was a large flock of blue sea birds flying above in the gentle breeze. In the distance to my left, I could see a large almost transparent cliff, with grass topping it, with some weeds hanging. Sunlight passing through the massive quartz cliff, breaking up into a rainbow, which reflected its beautiful colors on the beach. Far in the distance I could see a mountain range with snowy peaks. This place is famous because all the rock, cliffs, and even the sand is made of amethyst crystal. This is Toleka Island, Temmer – a few miles north of Toleka City – the capital of Taygetan society and home to its High Council.

My mom walked up to me, wearing big dark eyeglasses and said: "It's time to go, dear." Behind her, several meters away, on the grass and facing us, there was a metallic blue starship, with its access ramp down and its headlights on in the hull at each side of it.

My mom took me by my hand and we walked together towards the starship. As I started to walk up the ramp, I turned around for a last look at the beach. Up to now, that was the last time I ever saw it, because we were heading for Earth, where my mom had been many times before, but it would be my first. She told me it was a place of high contrasts, but full of adventures and beauty.

[...]"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-05-05 19:52:03)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#10 2023-05-06 05:42:18

mitkobs

The beach culture on Taygeta is probably something caught up recently from what is going on Earth. If there is such culture there anyway. But surely people are using the oceans, the seas, the rivers, the lakes for recreational purposes, for traveling/boating, for surfing, for swimming and diving.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-05-06 05:43:33)

Board footer