You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-12 21:50:08

I.G.

Svarupapriyananda - Why Sanscrit?

How does Svarupapriyananda have her name in Sanscrit? Does she have relationship with Sanscrit language or brahminical culture?
Svaru or Swaru means 'one's own'
Rupa means 'form' or 'body'
Priya means 'most dear'
Ananda means 'bliss' or 'happiness'

Could anyone or herself explain, please?

"The pain that you feel is the love that you withhold" (Alex Collier)

#2 2023-05-12 21:54:08

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Svarupapriyananda - Why Sanscrit?

Her mother gave her those names from Sanscrit yes.
Svaruu Ananda
Svaruu PapriAnanda

She seemed to like Hindu culture and language, perhaps.

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-05-12 21:54:58)

#3 2023-05-13 14:29:36

Tigerhawk

As was stated in the video below, Sanskrit is a human adaptation of the Andromedan language. The Andromedans are the most influencial civilization in the Federation, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if they have an influence on some people's names as well.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/extra … munication

#4 2023-05-13 15:07:32

Uurloq

Not related, but Swaruu is also the name of the Pleyades cluster in Japanese ("Subaru" in Japanese script).

In this case I suspect the ancient Japanese named the Pleyades after Swaruu, and not the other way around. After all she is famous in many places and many timeframes.

#5 2023-05-14 08:26:40

mitkobs

Pleyades from Greek means doves. Orion means hunter. Orion is chasing the Pleyades(Reptiles are chasing Lyrians - Orion wars). Myths are based on some truth.

#6 2023-05-18 05:42:50

mitkobs

The Greek goddess Taygete (pronounced t-ai-IH-j-eh-t-ee). whose named means long-necked, is one of the seven daughters of Atlas and Pleione. The daughters (Taygete, MAIA, CELAENO, ALCYONE, ELECTRA, STEROPE and MEROPE) are mountain nymphs also known as the Pleiades. Legends say that ZEUS turned the seven sisters into the constellation to protect them from the advances of Orion. Her star in the Pleiades constellation is named Taygeta.

https://greekgodsandgoddesses.net/goddesses/taygete/

#7 2023-05-18 20:01:12

Jupiter 9

mitkobs wrote:

...(pronounced t-ai-IH-j-eh-t-ee)...

It's actually pronounced T-ai-gE-tee (-ai- as in Thailand, -gE- as in get, -tee- as in TV). It is also the name of a village in the Taygetos mountain behind the city of Sparta. (It's not JIF, it's GIF damn it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAvStT8BIPw)

T-a-IH-ge-tos is the pronunciation for the name of the mountain. (-a- as in Thailand, -IH- as in ee, -ge- as in get, -tos- as in toss)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#8 2023-05-19 07:33:57

mitkobs

You live there, you know how it is pronounced better Jupiter, I just found the information on the internet. And I am into languages and the meaning of words in different languages and how languages have connection. How a word is changed in one language going to another.

Board footer