You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-15 14:29:33

okcs

Message to the United Federation of Planets

This thread is for those wishing to send a message to the United Federation of Planets. In the past Gosia has made a video explaining that the Federation is supposed to give us what we want, but there must be a record of it. If they don't, they must pay karma for denying us what we want.  See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg7OilVS6_4       Mari recently made a similar statement in her video entitled "Money and the Galactic Federation", published 15 May 2023: There she said the Federation, regarding the souls incarnated on Earth, "will guarantee that their wanted experience is respected" (3:45).
This thread is to provide a record for the Federation, as they most certainly monitor this forum. There have been similar threads on this forum posted in the past. Please only post messages to the Federation here, and leave commentary for another thread.

We could all make posts here to show support for Za'el, to help him get his channel back. To show support for Za'el, if you feel the same way I do, feel free to copy and paste the following and post it in this thread, or write your own:

Message to the United Federation of Planets: I enjoy listening to the Taygetan/Swaruunian disclosure in all its aspects and would like to see it continued unobstructed and unharassed. I would like to see the following parties have unobstructed access to the internet, and to be able to share content on their youtube channels, and any other communication venue they may use: Gosia, Robert, the Toleka crew, including specifically Mari Swaruu and Za'el of Erra. I don't want them to ever be censored by youtube or any other venue, and I don't want their you tube channels to be deleted or harassed in any way. I want to see the youtube channel of Za'el of Erra restored as soon as possible.

Last edited by okcs (2023-05-15 16:10:52)

#2 2023-05-15 17:38:15

Re: Message to the United Federation of Planets

I think Mari was universalizing the condition of how our relations are, not giving a specific call-to-action for humans to make a petition on this website.

"If they don't, they must pay karma for denying us what we want." but i could be incorrect.

Besides, we don't get what we want, we get what we are. They are not the focus, they're just a mirror of how well we are communicating, connecting, and collaborating with our own human-earth-collective. Who cares if they are watching this forum? I mean great. But they're not our sponsors or our authority. We are our power. We have enough power here on planet earth to change our economy, if we get to the bedrock of what creates it, what it really is, why we need it or not.

Last edited by thunderOverWater (2023-05-15 17:38:59)

#3 2023-05-15 18:02:58

okcs

thunderOverWater wrote:

I think Mari was universalizing the condition of how our relations are, not giving a specific call-to-action for humans to make a petition on this website.

"If they don't, they must pay karma for denying us what we want." but i could be incorrect.

Besides, we don't get what we want, we get what we are. They are not the focus, they're just a mirror of how well we are communicating, connecting, and collaborating with our own human-earth-collective. Who cares if they are watching this forum? I mean great. But they're not our sponsors or our authority. We are our power. We have enough power here on planet earth to change our economy, if we get to the bedrock of what creates it, what it really is, why we need it or not.

Right, she was not giving a call to action, I was. Something that may help and takes just 3 clicks of a mouse should certainly be done.

#4 2023-05-16 04:49:02

mitkobs

Venus is the cabal's exclusive vacation rejuvenation spot. They become very tired of performing so evil things, have to steam off away from the pesky humanity...

#5 2023-06-15 14:21:49

Tecumseh

I love the way we think on this forum. I feel like am with kindred spirits when I'm here. Here's my statement to the UFP!  https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=3851

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer