You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-21 19:30:41

Jupiter 9

When other people's truth conflicts with our current truth.

Juhana on the telegram chat wrote:

I feel you, I also had to stop watching the videos some time ago and my it has uplifted my mental health. There is a lot of true information but the message I got from my higher self is that we are meant to shine our light around and this information makes us feel separated and different so we develop a shell where we hide from the world and our light wont reach people.

I like this chat but I'm starting to feel like its a waste of energy and time being here since I don't resonate with all of the information.

That's what Mari, Yazhi, Athena, Zael, Arien and the rest of the crew are doing. They are shining their light and and are simply sharing their own truth and offering their own perspective to anyone who is open to hear it.

So it's not the information and their truth that is the issue but the issue is when this or any other information or personal truth conflicts with our own truth about something.

So let's say that someone from the crew or someone in this chat or someone on another YouTube channel, shares their current truth about something. Now if their current truth about it is not in conflict with our current truth about it then there is no problem. But if their current truth conflicts with our current truth then a part of us may feel threatened by what the other person is sharing. So it's not what the other person is sharing that is the issue, it's not the information that is the issue, the real issue is that a part of us is threatened by the other person's personal truth.

So one way to resolve the conflict that their truth creates in us is to respect both the part of us that doesn't agree and is not on board with their truth and not try to invalidate the truth of that part inside us and not try to force it to get onboard. And at the same time respect the current truth of the other person and allow them to have their own different truth and not try to invalidate their truth and not reject them and attack them for having their own truth about something. 

We can be friends and allies and have our own different truth at the same time. There is no need to reject the people onboard the Toleka or the people in this chat and end the friendship or alliance between us simply because our personal truth about some issues differ. We can respect the other person and allow them to have their own personal truths and we won't feel threatened by their truth if we equally respect and allow ourself to have our own personal truth.

And this rant is already very long but I wanna say one last thing when it comes to the people on board the Toleka. The mainstream people are inside a mainstream box, and we are outside that box and are aware of some truths outside that box that they are not aware of. So what happens when we share some of our truths that are outside their box? Most of them reject us and ostracize us and call us crazy and try to invalidate us because our truths threatens their current truth.

So in a similar way the people on the Toleka and especially the Swaruunians are outside the larger and bigger box that we are in and are aware of some truths that are outside our box that we are not currently aware of. So we need to keep that in mind and not treat them the same way the mainstream normies treat us and not reject them and their truths right out of the gate. But at the same time it's wise to remember that those are their truths and are not yet our own truths and it's a bad idea to swallow them ignoring the parts inside us that resist it and are not onboard with it.

This is an important video from Teal about truth ownership where Teal talks about this it in a very clear way:

Is it Their Truth or Your Truth? The Concept of Truth Ownership - Teal Swan

(Bold emphasis mine)

Teal Swan: "[...] People will listen to the concept and grasp the idea in and of itself.  But not stop to find out if it is true for them yet. They don’t consciously figure out how it applies to themselves. They don’t stop to try it on for size and become aware of where and why it does or doesn’t fit for them specifically.

Instead, they either reject the concept entirely, forfeiting the opportunity to really question and potentially shift their current truth. 

Or they accept the concept as the truth, even though parts of themselves don’t agree and so they bulldoze forward even when those parts aren’t on board and don’t actually agree. 

The first is a recipe for ignorance. 

The second is a recipe for the loss of selfhood in the realm of personal truth.

[...]

1. People who simply deny a concept and say it is not the truth straight out of the gate simply because parts of themselves are resisting it, tend to do this most when they perceive that a concept is going to threaten them in some way.

[...]

2. People who simply accept a concept as the truth, despite parts of themselves resisting its validity, tend to do this the most when they perceive the person giving them that concept to be superior.  Such as more intelligent or excellent in whatever field that truth is coming from.

[...]

Neither denying a concept straight out of the gate nor accepting it straight out of the gate is healthy.  Denying a concept and calling it wrong and false simply because parts of you say ‘it doesn’t resonate’ or isn’t true for you’, makes you stuck and makes you unaware.  For more information about this, watch my video titled: The problem with “what resonates” with you.   

And guess what?  Some people do see things you don’t see and are more excellent in a field than you are and are smarter and do know more.  To not respect their knowledge enough to really ask “how might this be true” and try it on for size, is superbly unaware.

That being said, you should not simply accept what’s supposed to be right and true as right and true. You need to check in with yourself and work with the resistance you have to a concept in order to own it as a truth or not for you personally first.  This is the process of trying on a concept for size in order to decide whether or not to own that concept as part of your personal truth. 

This is what having an open mind is all about.  It isn’t having no mind.  It is having a mind that is open to change and to the adoption of new truths.    " [...]"

And another relevant and important video/transcript from Yazhi:

Emotions: What Are They? (Yazhi Swaruu - Pleiades - Extraterrestrial Communication)

(Bold emphasis mine)

Yazhi: "[...] So, with the description above I can say and it will be easily understood that a positive emotion is a guide or compass towards what we should do, what is correct. So if we don't like something it's wrong, and if we like something it's right.

This, from a higher existential plane or higher density point of view is quite correct.

But this is not necessarily the case from a low plane such as 3D or 5D. And it is very dangerous to take it that way without knowing what is behind it. The problem is that there is no objective reality apart from each person's consciousness. There are no universal values even within a single plane like 3D or 5D alike.

[...]

In other words, an individual may have a strong rejection to something that in the end may be good for him, or he may desire something that is very harmful to him. An example of this is wanting a particular partner that both parents and friends insist not to be a good idea and only to bring problems. Or a drug addict wanting his daily dose. (Although it is induced by a chemical dependency, even the relief of having the dose or being able to take subsequent doses of it causes a feeling of happiness in the person). Countless examples.

So knowing that a positive emotion is a guide towards integration and a negative towards what we do not want ... We must always keep in mind that it depends on the lens or the point of view with which we look at the problem, thing or situation that provokes it.

So something negative, if we start to observe it, becomes something positive by changing our perception about it and with this our interpretation and this leads to a change in the emotional reaction we have towards that. It is here where we can understand that we can apply logic to analyze emotional situations.

Every time we have a negative emotional reaction (it can also be positive) we can stop to wonder why exactly we feel bad about that particular situation. So we can put to use our logical mind in the situation, not discrediting the emotion but understanding it. Knowing that this emotion is only caused by the concepts that we have associated with it. Our interpretation of reality.

¨There is nothing either good or bad. Thinking makes it so¨

William Shakespeare (Hamlet)

[...]"

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-05-21 19:33:24)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-05-22 06:58:44

mitkobs

Re: When other people's truth conflicts with our current truth.

There are temporal truths substantiated from different gradual mind limited states of being that are valid only for the set veiled existence. And there is what we are as Source, the absolute truth. In this absolute truth is the answer to everything and it is where one can see the full picture, all the correlations/links within the fabric of the reality exactly how it IS. It is how the eternity look like in perfection.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-05-22 07:13:49)

#3 2023-05-22 08:06:47

I do not want to sound dismissive, but many people, starseeds as well, simply have mind parasites telling them to do some things and to avoid others. If they do not control where those thoughts and impulses come from, they can mistake them for Higher Self guidance.

If we want to live in 5d+ world, we have to digest 5d+ information daily. CA/Mari/Za`el channels are good for living in that 5d+ informational field.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#4 2023-05-22 11:03:31

Kyrielle

I rather like the phrase "current truth", because it implies your own truth can change. And it does. Often. Especially if you're mentally and emotionally flexible.

I don't resonate with all information presented here and I SHOULDN'T, because I am not having that person's specific experience. We're not exactly the same expression, so there's never going to be a time where we will be in 100% resonance all the time. That'd be boring anyway. Just a bunch of head-nodding with no variation on a theme.

In terms of determining whether or not I should continue to listen to someone, I pay attention to the general message, the themes presented, and how much I generally resonate not just with the information itself but the person presenting the information. Is the person presenting the information doing their best to be forthright in what they say? Because there have been many a person with whom I don't always agree, but I know they are doing their best to share their current truth. If they are and they say something that doesn't resonate then I consider the following:

1. Is this something I haven't considered yet and I'm putting up resistance?
2. Is this something that I have already considered and decided is not for me?

If 1, then sit on the information and let it ferment. Come back to it later. Investigate what the resistance is. Why is my ego uncomfortable?
If 2, then let the information go and move on to something else without judgement to the person presenting the information.

There are many people I used to entertain, and now don't because my current truth has changed. The range of perception has changed. My interests have changed. But that doesn't make those people bad or wrong or even incorrect. They were perfect for me for the time I needed to hear their message, now I don't need to hear their message. Other people may! They may be perfect for other people on their place in their journey. There's something for everyone at every stage of development.

Board footer