You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-25 18:40:35

StarDeity
Banned

Za'El: The Power of Words

and the Congruence of Your Expressions~

Many thanks Za'El smile

https://youtu.be/P8aXxB26qg0

Words are indeed powerful, can even be used as spells, and even trigger and/or program the conscious and subconscious mind...

#2 2023-05-26 03:45:08

okcs

Re: Za'El: The Power of Words

This video suggests that venting with negative words has a very negative effect, and difficult to overcome. Watch what you say. Maybe next time I need to vent I will punch a pillow instead. 

I have heard others talk of the extreme creative potential words have with negative emotions like anger. When need to vent and I remember to, I will sometimes go in the garage, get in my car so nobody can hear me, but instead of saying negative words like "I hate this or that", I sometimes scream something positive like "I am in perfect health now." Most of the time it satisfies me without the negative creation.

#3 2023-05-26 05:36:24

mitkobs

Emotional and intentional charge behind the words are key. Sometimes when the words are ingrained so much in the unconscious mind as symbolism they are ready spells without aligning them with emotional and intentional charge. Very popular words of swearing for example are very detrimental. So even when we say some words without being emotional they strike automatically and especially this is concerning our personal reality - body, mind, personal life.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-05-26 05:39:02)

#4 2023-05-27 12:18:27

You can change your life just by speaking 100% positively indeed.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

Board footer